A Woman Of Her Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Campo
Campo
186 Followers

She has asked me a million different questions about how far she can let him go, and we have mutually agreed that we will find a way to make the meeting happen, and she should make out with him and let him have total access to her tits, and, if he is so bold, she should not stop him from pleasing her pussy with fingers and tongue. The thought of her totally nude with him is an unparalleled rush.

"You're not worried that that might be a little too far?" she asked.

"Is what too far?"

"You telling me to let him eat me out?"

"When he's kissing your lips and your neck and your ears, don't you think you are going to want to feel that tongue on your sweet pussy?"

"Yes," she cooed, almost completely uninhibited now.

"This is for me as much as you, baby," I told her. "It's not fair for me to ask you to get your pussy all worked up, and not get satisfied. Don't you think you'll need his tongue to be satisfied?"

"I think so," she said teasingly. "Especially when I've got his cock in my mouth."

We have agreed that she should reciprocate by giving him a delicious blow job. She went down on me this morning for the first time in weeks, teasing me that she needed to be in perfect practice. My insane fire of Jealousy and arousal has not dwindled, and I came just after she told me this.

She has been pushing me and pushing me about what she can do if he tries to put his dick inside her. We have agreed that she will tell him he has to wait until next time, as we both want to feel what it's like for both of us to share in her experiences just short of fucking him.

Yesterday afternoon, her friend called to make sure she was coming to the party, and after she said she would, I heard her slyly ask who else will be there. A small part of me hoped that Gordie would not be included, as I am still a little bit scared about all this. But when Nicole got off the phone, she came and just about attacked me, and I knew the news before she even told me.

This is all new and crazy. I still am not ready to let her go all the way, but if this goes well and I enjoy hearing about her adventure as much as I am sure I will, I have a feeling that my begging her to give her pussy away to him for a night to do whatever he pleases is very close at hand.

She has been hesitant only about my true feelings, but amazingly, once she was convinced that this would be a total turn-on for me, she does not seem very hesitant about sharing her body. Again, this evokes a tinge of insane jealosy in me, eclipsed only by my total arousal at the thought of every detail of her seduction and submission to his advances.

She has promised me many times now, (just before cumming harder than I have ever seen her), that by the end of next weekend, whether it means inviting him out for a drink, or taking him up on that walk (maybe to his car for a quick spin), she will make sure she gets felt up, gets his tongue in her pussy, his cock in her mouth, and (the promise is evolving), if everything goes well, a future date to give herself to him entirely.

I love that my wife is a woman of her word.

Campo
Campo
186 Followers
12