All Comments on 'Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 01'

by awankandanap

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, here we go again.

Another sicko tale by another sicko.

not_a_trollnot_a_trollover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Great story! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Today is a very good day

Not the daily new baboon , today we are fortunate to have a second one.

What wonderful place is Cuckerotica.com

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Welcome to Lit

You had me until the creampie eating began. I enjoy the stories where husbands willingly share their wives, but too often, the plot veers off into a submission/humiliation storyline. Those stories are a better fit in the BDSM category.

Of course, I just noticed the tags for this story. I have to learn to read those tags before reading the story. The site doesn't make that easy, though. Too much scrolling for my taste.

You have a talent for writing. Don't let the annony comments dissuade you from writing again. I'd recommend you put the next one in BDSM, though.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not a bad story...

Not a bad story...I'll wait for the other parts...If in them she looses her respect for her husband...If that happens It will turn to a bad story...

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 9 years ago
My kind of woman

I really enjoyed this story, and yes, I got a great hard on while reading. I once knew a woman who probably would have made a good Alana. Her name is Martha Jean, and was the best woman ever in my life. She wasn't very aggressive, but showed some signs of the possibility. I sure wish that I had stayed with her to find out if she had it in her to do so. Thanks for the exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You wanna be chucks love to see a man degrade himself

One sick story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Weak to Dominant

The story was well written and narrated both the husband and wife getting in touch with their dominant and submissive sides, respectively. While this is not my cup of tea, I will say this was a delightful story.

It showed a formerly weak, mistreated wife becoming strong again, even strong enough to go after the big cock she really craved. The husband was kind, loving, and became increasingly drawn into this his submissive nature. Very well done story from a psychological perspective.

And fellas, be kind to this writer. There really are women out there than can train even the strongest man to become submissive.

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
old and impotent

Since I have not had a hard on in about 15 years and as far as I know my wonderful wife has not enjoyed any other cocks, I would love to watch her enjoy a big, long, fat hard cock to euphoric pleasure. great story thanks

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
She trained cuckold

She has trained her rookie cuckold well. Snow balling him, making him eat his own cum load after he jerks off to her adventures. Now in chapter 2 will she make him suck cock? Will she lock his cock in chastity, make him wear panties. Fuck his tight lubed pussy with a strap on as her lover watches? Lets see how far cuckold will go in his submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Leave well enough alone

Yet another reason not to subject beautifully soft saggy natural breasts to the butcher's ("cosmetic" surgeon's) knife. What's with this infantile quest to replace

delightful natural beauty with artificial bags of disgusting. silly-cone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well done

A change to see the wider view of consensual cuckolding. It can be a REAL pleasure for both parties as long as it is done like this.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Love the story gave you a 5

Fuck you in the heart dear annony, you're a pig shit eater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* !

To offset dickless faggot taylor, the degenerate psychopath !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

In honor of that whiny cunt bonny.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
Very erotic

I was so turned on wow that was as great. I could put myself in any one of the story characters positions yummy

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffabout 5 years ago
Well written

Was a very well written story. The pacing and build up was good. Lost me a little with the cum eating since that’s not our fetish, but to each his own. Still rated 5 stars

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Very hot story.its a shame she didn’t fuck those 3 young boys.

Nothing better than eating a fresh load of another mans cum out of your wife and sucking his big cock clean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

queer wimp and a nasty whore . hot wife is just another word for whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was a story of both true love and true lust which, was a really nice combination. My wife identified a lot with Alana in many respects. She was in her 30’s when we got married, and her A-cup breasts were starting to sag from having nursed her two children.

The first thing I bought her were a set of new, C-cup breasts. The implants came out perfect; they looked large, but still appropriate on her petite, 4’ 11”, 95-lb. frame. The second thing I bought her was a completely new, and very sexy, wardrobe, including lingerie. She insisted on showing off her new breasts and I loved the way she always referred to her breasts as her ‘new rack’. The third thing I bought her was a year-long pass at her favorite spa. Then, her make over was spectacular.

She had always been flirty, and her new look just made her enjoy it even more. When she danced with other men, she enjoyed letting them feel her up right under my nose. Every time we, or she, would go out she would collect men’s business cards. She always laid their cards on her bedside, night table and encouraged me to look at them while she told me about how they had been feeling her up.

Just like Alana, in your story, she knew what she wanted and where she was leading me. Now, she face-sits me every time she fucks a new man. And she always has the guy watch as I chomp away on the globs of his cum!

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous