Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said that when they got up here, she would have them sit on the edge of bed in a line. She would turn on some music and give them each a nude lap dance, just as she had done for me our first night together. She would let their hands roam freely over her body and she would rub her tits in their faces and on their dicks. She would tease them until they were all nice and hard for her.

I was now devouring her pussy. I was as turned on by her as I had ever been. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. The fact that I was tasting my own cum didn't slow me down a bit as I kept eating her.

She kept her story going, and she said she would then get on her knees and give each one of those young boys a hot, wet blowjob. I would have to sit there and watch and listen as she sucked all three. She would suck each one in turn until they had all cum in her mouth.

I kept eating her. She was now rubbing my rock hard dick. I was imagining the sight of my beautiful wife, with her dark hair falling down her back, her tits rubbing against the boys' thighs as she sucked their cocks. The images in my mind were vivid and they were bringing me close to another orgasm.

Her story continued as she said how after each of the boys had gotten their blowjob, she would lay back on the bed. She would invite them all to take a turn fucking her. She would start with the smallest dick and finish with the boy with the monster cock she had seen step out of the hot tub. She described how she would feel as he fucked her with his giant dick and how he would make her cum over and over again.

That did it. While I continued to eat her pussy, I felt my fourth orgasm of the night begin. Alana sensed it, too, and she dove down and took my cock into her mouth. I came immediately and she took my entire load into her mouth and then a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

She fell off of my face and lay down next to me. Immediately she pulled me into a deep kiss and when our mouths opened she passed my entire load of cum into my mouth.

Afterward, when we had both calmed down, we started talking about the evening. I admitted that watching her topless in front of the boys had been a turn on and that hearing her talk about fucking those boys and their big cocks had been even more of a turn on. I admitted that I had always enjoyed erotic stories about men watching their wives fuck other men while the husband watched. Those stories had always been the ones that I would really cum the hardest to when I read dirty magazines.

Alana told me that although she didn't lie when she said she was happy with my six inches, she did sometimes miss a really big cock sliding into her pussy.

I asked her why she had made me eat her after our fuck and about the "snowball" after I came. She said that she was enjoying exploring her dominant side. Her ex had always been the aggressive one, and she was really getting into being the one who controlled the action. She loved that I was willing to do whatever she commanded. Getting me to eat my own cum had been a real turn on, she said, as it demonstrated that I was willing to do anything for her.

After talking some more, we both agreed that the cuckold story she had shared was a fun fantasy, but that was all it was likely to be, a fantasy.

Or, so I thought.

For the next several months, our sex life continued to be great. As before, we could not fuck as often as we would have liked, due to having three kids in the house, but when we had the chance, we fucked and sucked with great passion. And, from time to time, we would talk about the fantasy of her fucking other men while I watched. This never failed to get us both hot and lead to many nights of passionate sex.

Our sex life also became more and more about Alana being the dominant one, with me taking a more submissive role. She would share my cum with me after each blowjob she gave me, and would from time to time make me clean her pussy with my tongue after we fucked.

About six months after we were married, we were scheduled to attend a wedding of Alana's good friend Stephanie and her fiancé Kurt. Alana was going to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. The dress she was to wear was a two-piece, with a long skirt and sleeveless top. It was in a shade of purple that looked great on my wife.

We went to Victoria Secret the week before the wedding to pick out some really sexy underwear for her to wear. We knew we would be spending the night in the hotel after the wedding and it would be a good chance to get in a night of some serious sex, so we wanted something special for her to wear.

Alana was to be paired up with a groomsman named Steve, who lived about three hours away from us. We had met him at the engagement party for Stephanie and Kurt. He was a handsome guy, tall and with a good body. Stephanie had shared a story with my wife about a time that Stephanie had actually slept with Steve when she and Kurt had just started dating. Stephanie told my wife that Steve had the biggest dick she had ever fucked. When Alana shared that fact with me, she had a slight twinkle in her eye and it made me start to imagine watching Steve fuck my wife.

On the night before the wedding, at the rehearsal dinner, Alana spent a lot of time with Steve, both during the wedding rehearsal and sitting next to him at the dinner. He had a reputation as being a real lady's man, and I could tell he was making a big effort to charm my wife. She seemed to be enjoying his attention, too.

After dinner several members of the wedding party, including Steve, Alana and I, went to the hotel bar for some drinks and dancing. The bar had a small dance floor and a DJ, and it attracted a pretty lively Friday night crowd.

Steve had come to the wedding stag, so he spent a lot of time dancing with other people's wives and girlfriends, in particular my wife. They really seemed to have hit it off.

Almost everybody was fairly drunk as the party went past midnight. At one point while chatting with a couple of the wedding guests, I looked out to the dance floor and saw Alana dancing very closely with Steve. Their crotches were grinding together and his arms were wrapped around her waist. His hands were on her ass and he was pulling her into his body.

As I watched the action on the dance floor, I tried to continue the conversation I was having. It was getting more difficult as I watched my wife hump Steve on the dance floor. Moments later I excused myself saying I was going to get a drink. I wandered closer to the dance floor to continue to watch my wife and Steve. As I walked, I had to slouch over to hide my growing erection.

They danced their sexy dance for one more song, and then Alana came walking over to me. She had lust in her eyes. My wife grabbed me, pulled me against her body and kissed me hard. She then pulled me out of the bar and practically dragged me up to our room.

When we got to our room, she ordered me to strip and lay down on the bed. When I was lying on my back, my average sized dick pointing straight up, she started a slow strip. While she stripped, she told me about her dance with Steve.

She said that she had really enjoyed his company that evening, and that the more she danced with him, the more she found him attractive. As she peeled off her bra, she said that he had started to try and touch her tits and ass while they danced, and that she had let him feel her up.

She told me to start stroking my cock. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my shaft and started to beat off.

Alana went on to tell me that as they were dancing, she could feel Steve's hard dick rub against her. She said that Stephanie had told the truth and that he was really well hung. She said that she started to get dripping wet feeling his big cock rub against her ass and pussy as they danced. She then peeled off her panties and started to rub herself while I continued to beat off.

She started to rub her pussy and asked, "Do you like hearing about what I did with Steve?"

"Yes, I do." My cock was really hard as I kept stroking myself.

"Did you like watching him dance with me and touch me?"

"Yes, I did, very much."

With lust in her voice she asked, "Would you like to watch me fuck his big dick?"

As she said that I shot my load onto my stomach and chest. Several large jets of cum shot almost up to my chin.

"I guess that is yes," Alana said as she crawled onto the bed.

She scooped up some of my cum on her finger and held it to my lips. Holding her sticky finger just over my mouth she asked, "From now on, do you promise to do whatever I want and let me do whatever I want?"

I nodded my agreement.

"If you are really willing to do whatever I want and to never say no to anything I want, I want you to lick my finger clean of your spunk."

I pulled her finger to my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Good boy," she said. "Now get down there and make me cum."

I lay down between her thighs and stared at her beautiful, wet pussy. She was so excited she was practically dripping. I leaned in and started to gently lick her pussy lips. She grabbed my hair and pulled me tight and urged me to lick her harder. It took her only minutes to climax.

After I was done, she kissed me briefly on the lips and said, "You are a good little boy. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting." She then rolled over, pulled my arm around her and fell asleep.

Because of all the alcohol the previous evening, I wasn't sure if Alana would remember all that had gone on when we woke up the next morning. But, as I was in the shower getting ready to go to breakfast, Alana joined me under the warm water. She started to stroke my cock and asked me if I was still willing to go along with whatever she wanted. I told her I was. She stroked me for a few more seconds and said, "Good. Now wash my hair."

After I had washed her hair and scrubbed her body with some scented soaps, she had me dry her off and help her dress. We then headed out for breakfast and to do some shopping before the wedding.

As the day passed, Alana continued to tease me by asking if I was ready to do all she asked and if I was willing to let her do whatever she wanted, with whomever she wanted. Every time she mentioned it I could feel my cock stir. The day passed slowly in anticipation of the excitement of the evening.

The wedding was held in the early evening at an outdoor estate and park. The bride and her attendants were allowed to use the downstairs bedroom of the house on the estate to dress and get ready for the wedding.

After the ceremony there was a garden reception. The wedding party all sat at the head table and there was dance floor in front of their table with the guest tables on the other side. I sat at a table right next to the dance floor and across from where Alana sat at the head table. She was sitting right next to Steve.

During the dinner I could see that she was enjoying Steve's attention. The top part of her dress barely contained her magnificent tits, and she looked very sexy. I knew she was wearing her brand new sheer bra and thong panties that we had bought that week, and as I watched her and Steve, I imagined him seeing her as she removed her sexy undergarments.

During dinner, my wife and Steve spent a great deal of time talking closely to each other. I though I even saw Alana's hand in Steve's lap two or three times.

After dinner there was lots of drinking and dancing. As she did the night before, Alana danced quite a bit with Steve. Again she danced close with him, and allowed his hands to roam free. I sat in my seat and watched it all with a growing erection.

While a slow song was playing Alana and Steve danced with their bodies pushed tightly together. I saw Steve lean down and whisper something in Alana's ear. She hesitated for a second and then looked over at me. She then shook her head, as if she was saying no.

They continued to dance and a few minutes later her whispered in her ear again. This time she paused, then nodded. Steve got a big grin on his face and then took Alana by the hand and led her off the dance floor towards the house where the bridesmaids had gotten ready. I waited a moment and then followed.

When I got to the house, I paused for a few moments, not sure if I really wanted this to happen. I was torn. I couldn't believe I had let things get this far. I had promised my beautiful wife that she could do whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted. I had basically given her permission to fuck Steve. Did I really want this to happen?

My answer was pushing against my zipper. My cock was hard as rock and my pulse was racing. I had to admit that I was very excited about the idea of seeing Alana fuck Steve. Trembling with excitement, I stepped quietly into the house and towards the room where the women had changed earlier. As I approached the room I heard the sounds of two people passionately kissing.

I peeked through the door and saw them locked in a lustful embrace. Steve was practically lifting my wife off the ground as he groped at her ass while they kissed deeply, their tongues tangled together.

Alana pulled back and pushed Steve away. I was both happy to see her put the brakes on this affair but also disappointed that our fantasy seemed to be coming to a halt. I thought she was about to tell Steve that she couldn't go through with all this. I was wrong.

Instead of stopping things, she reached behind her back and started to undo her top. She slowly and sensually removed the top of her two-piece dress, revealing her sheer bra. She then reached back and unclasped the bra. She slowly let the shoulder straps fall, holding just he cups over her tits.

"So Steve, you want to see these?"

He could only nod.

She lowered the bra and then let it fall to the floor.

"You like?"

Steve nodded again.

She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing her sexy thong panties. She did a slow turn and then faced Steve again.

"So, what do you want now, Steve?"

He walked over and grabbed her and pulled her tight to him again and kissed her deeply. I could feel their passion from my vantage point peeking through the doorway.

While they continued to kiss, Alana pulled back slightly, reached down and started to unbutton and unzip Steve's pants. She then pushed them down to the floor. His cock popped free. It was exactly as she had described it. His dick was at least nine inches long and looked very thick.

Alana was still kissing him and started stroking that monster cock. I was tempted to take out my cock and start beating off, but held back since I was more exposed standing outside the room and didn't want to get caught if someone came inside.

Alana guided her lover to a chair in the room and pushed him down into it. She then knelt between his legs and looked with lust at his giant prick.

She took his cock into her hand and started stroking it slowly up and down. Then she leaned forward and started to lick his balls as she continued to stroke his cock.

I couldn't believe how excited I was watching my wife suck another man's dick. My own prick was straining for release, but I knew I could not take it out. It would be bad enough if someone came in and caught my wife naked giving another man head, but to have me watching and beating off at the same time would be even worse.

As I watched, Alana stopped licking Steve's balls and started to lick and kiss his long shaft. She kept stroking it with her hand as she covered his cock with saliva. Finally she took the head into her mouth and started to suck.

Steve was leaning back and enjoying what my wife was doing to him. Alana has always given great head and this was one of the best blowjobs I had ever seen her give. She was really taking her time, sucking and stroking his cock first fast, then slow. She would take it out of her mouth and stroke the shaft while going back to licking his balls.

Steve was moaning his approval while telling her to "keep sucking it baby" and "yeah, suck that dick". His urging only made my wife work harder. She was clearly enjoying this man's dick as she sucked and slurped. She was blowing him so enthusiastically I thought that the sounds of her blowjob would soon be heard all the way back to the wedding.

After a few minute of sucking, Alana looked up into her lover's eyes and said, "I want to taste your cum. Please, cum in my mouth." She then dove back down on his cock, sucking with utter abandon. Her head bobbed up and down on his dick quickly as the slurping sounds increased. Steve started bucking his hips and I could tell he was shooting a giant load of cum into my wife's mouth. She kept sucking as he came, never letting his dick leave her mouth. Slowly he started to calm down and my wife let his softening cock fall from her mouth.

"My god, that was incredible," Steve told her.

My wife replied, "This cock is incredible. Do you think you can get it hard for me again?"

Steve looked around sheepishly. "Uh, maybe we should find someplace a little more private. Do you think you can come back to my hotel room?"

"I would love to come back to your room, Steve."

Steve asked, "What about your husband?"

"Don't worry about him," my wife said, "He will go along with whatever I say. But, if you want to fuck me, you have to do as I say, too. Will you do whatever I say?"

"Yeah, baby, I'll do whatever I have to do if I can fuck you," was Steve's reply.

"Good, then get your pants on and let's get out of her." Alana then got up and put her skirt and top back on, leaving her panties and bra off. She then told Steve to wait five minutes before coming back out as she had to talk to her husband.

I quickly stepped outside the house and waited for her. She came out seconds later and walked right over to me and kissed me deeply, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the remnants of Steve's cum in her mouth.

"I saw you watching me," she said as she reached down and grabbed my hard as a rock dick. "I see you liked what you saw. Steve's dick is amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, "it's pretty damn big. Are you really going back to his room to fuck him?"

Alana looked into my eyes and said, "No." Seeing my disappointment, she laughed and continued, "No, I'm not going to his room. You are going to drive us all back to the hotel and we are going to our room so you can watch him fuck me."

My cock grew even harder in her hand. She gave it one last squeeze and we walked back to the wedding. After congratulating the happy couple, we went and collected her things from the changing room and sought out Steve. We found him by the bar, sipping a beer.

Alana asked him if he was ready to go. He looked from her to me and back again, clearly confused by what was happening.

"Don't worry, my husband knows what is going to happen. He watched us while I was sucking your cock and now he is going to take us back to the hotel and watch us fuck."

Steve seemed stunned. Alana turned to walk away and said over her shoulder, "Coming or not?" He put his beer down and followed us as we left the wedding.

When we got to my car, Alana and Steve got in back while I drove. The hotel was normally a five minute drive from the estate, but I was so excited we made it in three minutes. While I drove, I could hear my wife and her lover going at it in the backseat. When we got to the hotel, I turned and saw that during the short drive Steve had already gotten my wife's top open and was sucking on her magnificent tits.

As we got out of the car, Alana pulled her top closed, but did not button it. We walked quickly through the lobby to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Alana took her top completely off and pushed Steve against the wall and again kissed him deeply.

When we arrived at our floor, Alana just turned and walked topless toward our room with no cares as to whether anyone saw her.