Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I followed. I got to the room and unlocked the door and stood aside as my wife led her new lover into our room. As she walked, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stopped next to the bed and stood there nude and looking sexy as hell.

"Steve, get your clothes off now and get over here and fuck me."

He didn't need any further instructions as he began to quickly strip off his tuxedo. He was naked in seconds and they tumbled onto the bed together.

I watched as my wife and her lover kissed all the while letting their hands roam over each other's bodies. Steve's dick was again hard and impressive. I sat down on a chair next to the bed and watched as my wife stroked his huge cock, getting it nice and hard for the fucking that was sure to come.

After a few minutes, Alana laid back and spread her thighs, urging Steve to mount her. He climbed on top of her and started to rub his big dick up and down her pussy lips. She moaned with excitement and urged him to enter her. He continued to tease her for a moment and then suddenly sunk his entire giant member into my wife's pussy in one stroke.

Alana cried out in pleasure as Steve began to fuck her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his back, urging him to fuck her deeper and faster. His nine-inch cock was buried balls deep in my wife and she loved it. She pulled him tight with her legs, moaning and crying out as less than two minutes into their fuck a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Even as the orgasm was coursing through her she kept urging him to fuck her harder and deeper. Steve took her legs and put them over his shoulders and he sat up on his knees and started to pound hard into her pussy. They were like two animals now, as they fucked hard and fast. They were both grunting and moaning.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here I was, watching my wife fuck another man. I couldn't believe I was sitting there, watching my wife fuck another man, and I couldn't believe how turned on I was by watching it.

I was very excited watching what was going on, but was not sure what to do. I wanted to release my cock and stroke it while I watched, but wasn't sure if I should. I was also slightly embarrassed to do so in front of Steve and his monster cock.

My mind was made up for me by my wife. As Steve continued fucking her, she looked at me and said, "Take out your cock and start stroking."

Remembering that I had promised I would do whatever she wanted me to do, I dropped my pants to my ankles and took my dick in my hand and started beating off for my wife.

Seeing my dick in my hand triggered another orgasm for my wife. She bucked and screamed with pleasure as Steve kept fucking her.

After her orgasm subsided, my wife pushed Steve off for a second while she turned over and got on her hands and knees. "Please, Steve, fuck me some more," she said as she offered him her pussy. He knelt behind her, grabbed her hips and started to fuck my wife again.

The sights and sounds were almost too much for me. Watching my wife get fucked from behind by another man while she moaned in pleasure, begging him to fuck her deeper, was almost too much for me. I was about to cum in my hand when Alana told me to stop stroking. "You can't come yet!" she commanded me. I stopped stroking, but continued to watch my wife and her big-dicked lover.

Steve's cock was pounding Alana's pussy from behind. He was fucking her so hard I could hear his thighs slapping against her ass. Alana said she was coming again and Steve buried himself as deep as he could as he also came. After a brief moment, he pumped into her pussy several more times, clearly depositing his cum deep in my wife's body.

They fell onto the bed in a heap. My wife lay on her back with Steve lying next to her on his side. His prick, now soft but still long and thick, lay against her thigh. They kissed gently as his hands rubbed her tits and stomach. Alana's thighs were open and I could see her stretched out pussy lips, as well as a thin trickle of Steve's cum starting to leak from her.

Turning to me, Alana said, "Sweetie, can you see what he did to me? Can you see how beautiful my pussy looks all stretched out and open?"

I stared at her pussy as a little more of Steve's cum started to leak out. She said to me, "Oh god, that was such a good fuck. Honey, I need you to help me out. I am so hot and wet down there. I need you to soothe me. Take off your clothes and come over here and lick me clean."

I hesitated. Watching my wife fuck another man was one thing. This was a fantasy we had shared for awhile. Even eating my own cum from her pussy was okay. But, to eat another man's cum from her pussy was almost too much for me to handle.

Sensing my reluctance, Alana looked at me, smiled and gently said, "Remember, baby, you promised you would do whatever I wanted. Well, I let you enjoy watching me fuck Steve, so now get over here and eat his cum for me."

My submissive side took over and I relented to my sexy wife. First I stripped and then I lay down between her legs and teased her by kissing her thighs, my face just inches from Steve's soft cock. Then, I worked my way to her pussy. By the time I got to her lips, Steve's cum was practically pouring out of her. Even though it was the second time he had cum that night, he had clearly shot a large load of cum into her. I started to lick and suck her pussy, as she wanted me to do, taking mouthfuls of his cum as I went.

As I sucked all of her lover's cum from her pussy, my wife kissed him and told him what a great lover he was. She told him she loved his cock and that he could fuck her whenever he wanted, as long as he let me watch each time.

After a few minutes she told Steve to get out of the bed. He went and sat in the chair I had been in while they fucked. She then pulled me up next to her and kissed me. She whispered in my ear, "Did you like that?" She felt my hard dick as is pressed into her thigh and said, "I guess you did. You loved watching Steve's big dick fuck me. You loved eating his cum from my pussy. You're my sweet little cuckold now, aren't you?"

I could not speak. I just kissed her and held her tight. "Yeah, you have done well. You deserve a reward." And then she pushed me on my back and kissed me. Then she started to lick her way down toward my dick, stopping to lick and tease my nipples, something I always enjoyed.

When she reached my dick, she didn't take her time. She took me into her mouth quickly and started to suck me as fast as she could. Less than a minute later I shot my load into her mouth. As I still lay on my back, she came up and kissed me with an open mouth, letting my entire load of cum spill into my mouth. She then told me to swallow it all, which I did.

My wife then turned to Steve and said, "See, my wonderful husband will do anything I want, including eating two loads of cum. Someday you will get married, and no matter how big your dick is, your wife will only be truly happy if you are as devoted to her as my husband is to me."

Steve was still soft as he sat watching us on the bed. When Alana asked him if he could get his dick hard again, he just shook his head no. "Sorry, but I am wiped out. You wore me out."

My wife then said, "Well, that's too bad. I would have loved to feel that big dick in me again. But, if you can't get it up anymore, you are no good to me. Gather you stuff and leave."

Steve pulled his pants and shirt on, gathered the rest of his stuff and left.

Alana pulled me close to her and we snuggled together, holding each other's nude bodies closely. Replaying the evening in my mind, I started to get hard again. Alana lay back, pulled me on top of her and we made slow, sensual love to each other. She kissed me passionately and repeatedly told me she loved me as we fucked. All too soon I came inside her. I rolled off of her and we snuggled up together, basking in the afterglow of our exciting evening.

She put her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "Baby, tonight was great. Thank you so much. I love you so much and I love that you are so secure that you let me fuck Steve. Please tell me that what I did and said tonight didn't hurt you."

I held her close. I had loved every second of what had gone on that evening and told her so. I told her that I loved her aggressive, dominant, sexy side and that I was very happy with what had happened and that I hoped we could do it again soon. I told her that I would always do whatever she wanted and I would always let her do whatever she wanted.

Alana fell asleep in my arms. As I lay there holding my beautiful wife, I wondered what future adventures we would share together.

To be continued...