Ally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers

Ally wasted no time and dropped her towel on a seat before leaping into the cool water wearing everything that she'd brought down. John dropped his towel, a little conscious of the fact that he'd only brought his speedoes and not board shorts, then leapt into the water behind her.

They messed about in the water for a while, John taking the time to assess exactly what it was that Ally was wearing when she had jumped into the pool. To his delight it appeared that she'd not had a swimsuit with her and had worn whatever panties she'd happened to have to hand. Now John was swimming around with a boner in his swimsuit, wondering whether Ally had any pubic hair or not. He didn't have goggles on and the chlorine was killing his eyes. It looked like the panties were sticking to bare skin under the water, but of course she wouldn't stay still long enough for him to get close and confirm it and everything was blurry when he was under the water anyway.

As John assessed Ally, she returned the favour, working hard to check out just what it was that he was packing. She was stunned when he'd walked out in budgie smugglers. Obviously swimming with her wasn't part of what he'd been planning when he'd packed his bags. She was more than happy with what she'd seen so far and now just desperately wanted to manage to rub up against it and confirm it.

As they continued to muck about in the water, Ally finally got her chance and managed to back herself into John and felt his erect cock press up against her firm arse. If only it was pressing between her lips she thought as the fleeting contact ended.

John decided that enough was enough and announced that it was time that he should be getting up to the room and turning in. Ally wasn't about to let him go at this point and told him that she'd come up too. Then it became a game of cat and mouse as to who was going to get out of the pool first, John wanting to get a look at Ally's wet panties and Ally to see John's cock.

Eventually, Ally conceded and climbed up the ladder to get out of the pool, John having positioned himself right behind her. He was mesmerised by the sight of her butt and wet panties as she climbed out and grabbed her towel. He liked the way her bra was outlined clearly against he wet fabric of her t-shirt, wishing that she'd not worn it, then the nipples that were hinted at by the different shading would be clearly visible! He then followed her, only too aware that she was making no real attempt to even conceal the fact that she was checking out his crotch. They dried themselves in silence and made their way back up to the room.

"I'd better take the sofa bed," John announced as he started to set it up.

"Well, if you're going to bed now, I'd better take it, because I'm going to watch some telly for a bit," Ally said to him. John agreed and went into the bed area, pulling the opaque door closed. He scrambled out of his wet togs, pulled on a pair of fresh boxers and climbed into the bed, his cock still stiff as an iron rod. He lay there idly tugging himself as he remembered the shape of Ally's body as wet fabric embraced it, fantasising about what it would be like to be able to peel those clothes from her and have his way.

As John lay there, Ally grabbed some clothes, needing to get out of her wet underwear. She deliberately stood where she knew her silhouette would be visible to John. She pulled the wet t-shirt up and over her head, released her bra clasp and then peeled her wet panties down her legs to stand naked in the middle of the room.

John could see the outline of what Ally was doing and it was driving him crazy. He desperately wanted to climb off the bed and slide the door open a fraction so that he could take a peek at the wonder that he knew Ally's naked body would be. He resisted though, sure that any movement would put an end to his enjoyment, knowing that just the sound of it would alert Ally. Even the movement of the doona on the bed from the movement of his hand on his cock sounded like a cacophonous commotion to him, not to mention the pounding of blood in his ears.

Ally grabbed the towel and dried herself before pulling on a fresh pair of panties and a t-shirt. She hopped onto the sofa-bed and lay back to watch the music videos on the television, wondering if she'd had enough of an effect on John to go the next step. Part of her was saying that she should just go climb into his bed, but there was that other bit, the not quite as loud voice that told her that she would be putting her job at risk, that jumping into the bosses bed might not be the best move to make.

She found her fingers teasing at the crotch of her panties, tickling her pussy, stroking up and down the line of her slit, along the edge of the fabric and finally, giving in, she slid her hand inside the front so that she could caress the smooth, bare skin of her lips and tease her clitoris. She tried very hard to stifle the vocal noises that she dearly wished to unleash as she masturbated towards orgasm and wondered if she'd be able to achieve the goal without John becoming aware ... or whether she even cared.

John eventually fell asleep. He had given up on masturbating, not having anything handy with which to clean up any mess, he'd not wanted to chance the embarrassment of Ally somehow finding evidence of his nocturnal pleasuring. He'd dozed off with thoughts of Ally's body chasing each other through his head.

Ally heard John's breathing relax and deepen as he finally fell into a deep slumber. She climbed out of bed; her panties sodden from the attention that she had been applying to herself. She carefully opened the door to the bedroom area so that she could take a look at her sleeping boss. She wondered how much noise it would take to wake him up. Could she peel back the covers to get a look at his cock? He was sleeping on his back and didn't appear to be holding onto the sheet that was the only thing covering him.

In the half-light, she could just work out where his crotch would be, but couldn't get any sense of his size or anything. Desire overcoming caution, she started to peel the sheet back, exposing first his chest and then his abdomen. She was just starting to get to the point where she'd see his waist when he reacted to the temperature change. He grabbed at the sheet and rolled onto his side.

Ally froze on the spot, her heart racing. So close! And so close to getting caught! Caution overtook desire again and she made her way out of the room and climbed back into bed. She turned the telly off and lay restlessly, waiting for sleep to overcome her.

John awoke in the middle of the night, desperately needing to pee. Without really thinking about where he was, he clambered out of bed, slid back the door and started to make his way towards the bathroom. He was brought up short by the sight of Ally in the sofa bed. She had thrown back the sheet that she'd been sleeping under in her sleep and her t-shirt had ridden up to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. Only the urgency of his need for the toilet managed to pull John away from the sight.

On the way back to bed, he simply stopped and stared. Ally was sleeping half on her side, half on her stomach, one leg crooked up in front of her. John moved around the bed so that he could see her crotch. It was so alluring. He wanted to touch her. Her legs weren't overly long, but they were slim and well muscled, toned to perfection. He wondered what she did in her spare time that kept them in such a wonderful state. His eyes followed the line of the fabric around the curve of her tight buttock. He wished that he could see under it all. His cock was reacting to the sight, stiffening as he again contemplated what was hidden from him. He assessed the chances of lifting her t-shirt further to see if he could get a glimpse of her breasts. Just the curve of her flesh he told himself, or maybe even a nipple.

But looking at the way that she lay there, he knew that he'd have to move more than just the t-shirt to be able to see what he wanted. And he was afraid of waking her. It would be one thing to have sex with an employee but something completely different to be caught by that employee in a such an intrusive voyeuristic act. Reluctantly, he returned to bed, again completely aroused and without any hope of relief.

In the morning, John awoke stiff and horny. He climbed out of bed and opened the bedroom area door to find Ally already awake, sitting at the little table by the bed, eating a bowl of cereal, wearing no more than what she wore to bed. He was suddenly very conscious of the fact that his cock was very erect in his boxers.

"Morning, John," Ally said when she looked up and saw him. Her eyes travelled down his body, drinking in the tent that she found when she reached his crotch. Man how she'd love to do something about that, she thought to herself, squirming slightly in her chair as her own body reacted to her thoughts and the vision before her.

"Good morning Ally, sleep well?" John replied.

"Yeah, not to bad thanks, you?"

"I always sleep pretty poorly the first night away, which when you're only away one night is always a problem!" laughed John.

"Yeah that would suck."

"Well I'm going to have a shower, so I'll catch you in a bit," John said, heading for the bathroom. Once in there, he turned the water in and settled in for a nice long hot shower, lathering his hands and applying them to his cock. There was no way he was going to get through the rest of the day without relieving the sexual tension that had built up in his balls.

Ally stood outside the door to the bathroom. She was convinced now that there was no way that John was going to make a move on her. After the display that she'd put on yesterday, she'd hoped that he'd make a move, but had now decided that there was nothing for it but to do so herself. Stuff the job. If he was really that worried about having her throw herself at him, she'd find work somewhere else, she was sure.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped her panties to the floor before grasping the handle of the bathroom door and swinging it aside. As she entered, she found that John was sitting on the floor of the shower and although she couldn't see much for the steam, it was pretty obvious what he was doing.

John heard the door open, but couldn't see for the steam that had fogged up the glass shower screen. He shuffled his position quickly in an attempt to avoid revealing what he had been up to.

"Um, is there something you need Ally?" he asked tentatively.

"Yeah, but its more that there's something that I can help you with," she said, advancing on the shower alcove.

John wiped his hand across the glass to better see through the glass and was stunned and excited when he realised that Ally had walked in naked. And he finally had it confirmed that Ally's sweet pussy was completely clean-shaven. At that point the door to the shower was pulled open and Ally stepped naked into the shower alcove as John scrambled to get to his feet, his cock standing stiffly to attention.

"Um ..." John started.

"Shhhh," Ally said, her hand snaking out to grab John's cock, squeezing and tugging on the firm length as she pulled him close to her, looking up at him and moving to kiss him. John accepted the kiss hungrily, his lips parting to accept the darting tongue that was offered to him.

Ally let go of John's cock so that she could rub her body up against his, her small breasts pressing against his abdomen. John let his hands explore the back of the young girl pressed up against him, feeling the now wet and smooth skin of her back before his hands slid down to cup her firm buttocks, squeezing.

They broke apart briefly and John gazed down at Ally's face, seeing a sparkle in her eyes before he allowed is eyes to travel over the rest of her, drinking in the small pert breasts, with their tiny, tight and erect nipples. He lifted a hand to gently caress Ally's left breast and she purred in response, pushing her breast into his hand and reaching down again to tug at his cock.

Ally kissed John again before dropping to her knees before him, water cascading all about them. John watched as Ally pulled his cock down to be level with her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and licked at the slit on top, then swirled around the head before she engulfed it in her mouth. She worked her mouth down its length, before sliding back up, sucking as she went.

John groaned as he watched Ally work his cock with her mouth, her hand grasping at his balls, pulling them from his body in counter point to the motion of her mouth.

After all of the teasing of the previous day and the head start he'd had before Ally had walked in, John wasn't sure that he'd be able to hold onto his load for much longer. He pulled his cock away from her mouth, pulling her to a standing position as he dropped to his knees in turn. His fingers reached out and traced over the bald skin of Ally's pussy.

"God, your pussy is perfect," he said, urging her to lean back with his hands so that she would thrust her crotch out. He moved his head closer, tongue meeting the bald skin as water flowed over it. He probed his way between her lips and Ally's legs parted to accommodate his attentions. She ran her fingers through his wet hair as he tasted her delights and teased at her erect clitoris.

Ally allowed John to work his tongue over her pussy, building her pleasure until she couldn't stand it anymore, wanting nothing more than the stiff cock that she'd been sucking inside her pleasure zone. She grabbed John's armpits and urged him to stand before turning away from him and placing her hands on the wall of the shower.

"Fuck me John. I need your cock inside me," she said, looking back over her shoulder. John was way too far gone in his lust to do anything other than comply and guided his cock between Ally's slick lips, sliding inside her. He worked back and forth slowly until he had his entire length enveloped within her moist warmth. He began sliding his cock back and forth, Ally encouraging him, pushing back with each of his thrusts inside her.

John reached around to grab at Ally's breasts as his cock worked in and out of her over and over again. Ally moaned and reached between her legs with one hand to work her clit with her finger.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," John announced after some time of this.

"Fill me. Fill my pussy with your cum," Ally urged him. John thrust quicker, harder, feeling the tension in his balls build to the point of no return. He exploded, his seed flooding Ally. Before he pulled out, Ally tweaked her clitoris one final time, sending herself over the edge and her pussy spasmed as she came. John, slipped from her pussy and she felt his cum begin to ooze down her legs and she turned to kiss him under the spray of the shower.

"Well I guess we should get to the office and prepare to head back to the city," John said, checking his watch as he finished his breakfast a bit later that morning.

"Yeah, pity that I have to take a separate car back," Ally said.

"True, but I am sure that we'll survive it," John said, cleaning up.

2 hours later, John was sitting alone in his car, driving back to the city when his mobile phone rang. He glanced at the phone in the holder, noting that it wasn't anyone that he had in his address book.

" ... John speaking," he said, answering the phone as he continued down the highway.

"Take the next left, I need to be fucked again," Ally's voice said from the speaker.

"Well you make that kind of hard to resist," John laughed, slowing down so that he could take the turn in question. Lucky you didn't leave it much longer though or I would have missed the turn."

"Oh I wouldn't have done that to you," Ally laughed.

John pulled off to the side of the dirt road that he found himself on once he saw the ute that Ally was driving follow him off of the highway. She drove straight past him and John pulled out to follow.

As soon as she was out of sight of the highway, Ally stopped the car, getting out as John pulled in behind her. She walked around to the back of the ute and dropped the tail gate down as John excited his car. She worked her fingers, releasing the button of her tight jeans and slipped them down her legs, dragging her panties with them.

"In a hurry?" John asked, laughing in delight as Ally removed her shoes so that she could discard her panties and jeans.

"I've been sitting in that ute bouncing up and down and thinking about your cock ever since we left Boudan. I figure that I may as well have you do something about it whilst I still can!" Ally replied, hopping up onto the tailgate and spreading her legs.

John walked up and stood between her legs, his hands reaching out to pull her in close to him as he kissed her, tongue exploring her eager mouth. He used his hands to undo the buttons of the company shirt, discovering that today there was no bra beneath it. He stood back and admired Ally's erect nipples in the hot sun before bending his head down to suck at first one and then the other, pulling on them with his lips, circling them one after another with his tongue.

Ally leant back into the tray of the ute, and John worked to remove is trousers, dropping them to his ankles before rubbing the tip of his cock gently between Ally's wet pussy lips.

"Oh yes, please give it to me, I need it so bad," Ally said, looking up at John across her body.

John again admired Ally's beauty as she lay herself in the back of the ute, her small breasts almost indiscernible when she leant back, her nipples standing proudly, reaching for the sun. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, her skin stretched over her ribs, her stomach was taught. He ran his fingers over her shaven mound, feeling the smooth skin as he thrust with his hips, his cock sliding between her lips. In moments he was thrusting hard and fast into her pussy, each stroke delivered with a grunt of effort, Ally moaning vocally as she was continuously penetrated.

Ally drew her legs apart and up with her hands until she could lift her feet in front of John. She pulled her legs towards her chest and groaned as she felt John's balls impact with her butt as he thrust inside her. Ally endured this for a little longer, before relaxing her legs again. John reached out and caressed her breasts with his hands before taking her hands in his and pulling her up to a sitting position. He reached down to her bum and lifted her from the tray of the ute, supporting her with a hand under each buttock. Ally wrapped her arms around John's shoulder's leaning back and away from him slightly as he lifted her and lowered her up and down the length of his shaft.

After a couple of minutes, John lowered Ally back to the tray and stood with her perched on the edge, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy as Ally looked down and watched her lips grasp and slide along the engorged organ that was penetrating her.

"I want to taste you John," she said as she sensed John approaching his orgasm. John pulled himself from her pussy and stepped back. Ally hopped off the tail gate, dropped to her knees in the dirt and took him into her mouth, tasting herself along his length. John marvelled at the fact that she had just taken his cock from her pussy and swallowed it eagerly, working her mouth up and down, back and forth until he exploded. She devoured John's cum as it splashed against the back of her throat. As he twitched and his erection began to subside, Ally gently cleaned him with her tongue.

"I think you should let me return the favour now," John said, lifting Ally from her knees and up on to the back of the ute again.

"Gladly," Ally replied, smiling as she parted her legs and John leaned down to lower his tongue to her pussy.

John set about running his tongue all over Ally's pussy before concentrating on her clit, flicking it back and forth and circling it. Ally squealed with delight and John flattened his tongue and worked it back and forth until Ally cried out and spasmed as her orgasm rocked through her body.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers