Ally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,940 Followers

"What's it like?" Eve asked her when she opened her eyes again. In response, Ally slid her finger back inside Eve's pussy before pulling it out and lifting her wet finger to Eve's lips. Eve looked at it apprehensively, but then opened her mouth and sucked her friend's wet finger.

"Have you ever even had an orgasm?" Ally asked Eve, who shook her head in response. "Well, I think we should definitely do something about fixing that!" Ally said, grinning. "Would you mind if I tried to give you one?"

"I'd love you to do that for me, I've been curious, but just haven't seemed to find the right stimulus to make me want to at the right time."

"Lay back on the couch then," Ally said and the two girls adjusted their positions so that Eve could lie back comfortably whilst Ally began to finger her pussy. Then she brought her finger up to gently brush across her clitoris. Eve arched her back and yelped at the contact, it being the first time that someone else had ever done that to her.

"Oh God! That's so intense!" she told Ally. Ally grinned and told her to get ready for more. She moistened her finger in Eve's pussy and then rubbed a little harder on her clit, concentrating on maintaining a rhythm that she thought would work to bring her to her pleasure peak.

"Tell me if there's anything that works better or worse as I go," Ally told her. Eve merely whimpered her acknowledgement. Ally watched Eve's body as her chest rose and fell with her increasingly frenzied breathing and she writhed slightly on the couch as her pleasure built. Eve's nipples were erect and begging for a sucking that Ally wished she could give them, her juices were running freely from her slit and Ally was surprised at just how much there was. Eve started bucking against her fingers and Ally had to concentrate hard on maintaining contact with her clit.

Eve cried out as a surge of pleasure like nothing she'd felt ever before swept through her body, seeming to emanate like a shock from the base of her spine. She felt a rush of fluid from her pussy and Ally cried out in shock as she saw a spurt of liquid announce the arrival of Eve's orgasm.

"Oh my God, you squirted!" Ally cried out, unable to hold her surprise. Eve was too numb to answer at first, but eventually queried whether it was normal or not.

"Well, Its not abnormal, just not everyone is lucky enough to do it," Ally answered. "Its nothing to be ashamed of, just something extra to clean up," she added, giggling.

Eve blushed. "Thankyou so much Ally, that was fabulous."

"Oh it was a pleasure!" Ally said, hugging Eve, pressing their breasts together. "I can't believe you've never done it to yourself."

"Well, about that ..." Eve began, "Could I watch you do it to yourself, so that I can see what you do? It will help me to try it later when no-one is here to help me."

"Of course," Ally replied giggling. "Feel free to join in and touch me if you like!" And with that she lay down on the couch away from Eve, lifting one leg up and over her head so that her legs were spread either side of Eve. Eve watched as Ally began to use her fingers to explore her bald pussy.

Eve loved the fact that there was no hair there to restrict everything and was fascinated by the tight little lightly pink coloured clitoris that Ally was working on, wondering what her own must look like. She made a mental note to check it out later that night after Ally had gone.

She continued to watch the action of Ally's fingers on her clit, taking notes on the way that she moved them, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down, one hand always being used to hold the swollen and inflamed outer labia away to give access to her clit. She rested her hand on Ally's inner thigh and with encouragement, slid it down towards the slick pussy. She extended her index finger and touched around Ally's hole.

"Put it in me," Ally said breathlessly. Eve slid her finger inside, marvelling at the slick warm, moist feeling. She held it there whilst Ally continued to pleasure herself.

Soon Ally squealed and sighed and Eve noted that her pussy hole was contracting and relaxing, a thin trail of juice extending from the hold to down between her butt cheeks. She withdrew her finger and Ally looked up and smiled at Eve who leaned over and kissed Ally in response to the look that she was given. After kissing for a bit, Eve glanced at her watch and announced that she'd have to get going or her mother would be asking where she was at.

Ally resisted commenting about the fact that she was younger than Eve and yet didn't live at home and simply helped Eve to get dressed before walking her to the door, still naked.

"Thank you Ally, I really appreciate the help you've given me," Eve said at the door, kissing Ally and turning to leave.

"Anytime Eve. I hope we can do this again sometime. And we still have to do something about you learning to suck a real cock!"

"True," And with that, Eve left the apartment. Ally set about cleaning up the couch before dressing herself and thinking about dinner.

Eve went home and that night, after dinner, headed for the bathroom. Whilst she was in there, she took her hand held mirror and set about viewing her clit. She was fascinated by what she found and after touching it for a while, quite happy with the responses that she was getting from herself as well, but she decided that she much preferred the shaven look that Ally had presented her with rather than her own wildness. She made a decision and took to herself with her razor until she was as bald as Ally had been. Then she went to bed and set about exploring herself until she couldn't stand it anymore. But it wasn't enough to get her to the point of such exquisite pleasure that Ally had taken her.

"You look pretty happy today," John said to Ally the next day as she walked gaily down the hall.

"Well, that would be because I am," she laughed to him in response.

"Very good. Do you have any plans for lunch today?" he asked her.

"Actually, I do sorry, how about we hook up tomorrow?"

"Works for me," John replied and left her to her business.

Later that day John was in the next office talking to his administration team. He was surprised whilst he was in there because it was like Eve had peeled off a protective layer and come out of her shell. She was happier than usual and seemed more confident, cracking a few jokes with him that he wouldn't have normally expected. As he talked with her, he couldn't help but notice the curve of her breasts as she folded her arms under them and leant forwards on her desk. They were nicely delineated in her pale blue sweater and John decided that although she was probably wearing a push up bra, they nestled nicely on her arms. He found himself hardening as he struggled to lift his gaze to her brown eyes, framed by her glasses, as usual her black hair neatly pulled back into a ponytail. He smiled at her, made his excuses and left the room, adjusting himself as soon as he was out of sight.

Lunchtime came around and John kept an eye out to see what Ally was up to and whether he could deduce anything with regards to her plans. It wasn't that he was jealous so much as disappointed (and horny) that he wouldn't get to have her today. He was surprised when he saw Ally depart with Eve. It wasn't unusual for them to have lunch together, but he was surprised that Ally had turned him down. Oh well, maybe they had shopping to do. He thought about the fact that Ally had been particularly happy this morning and that Eve had as well. He put it down to menstrual cycles or something. With girls, he could never be sure he laughed to himself.

Ally and Eve had a lovely lunch together, flirting and talking and once they'd bought some food, found a nice quiet park. They sat eating their lunch, their hips pressed together, hands touching and generally just enjoying the closeness between them before heading back to the office. As they got in the car to leave, Ally leaned over and kissed Eve who willingly accepted it. Ally felt Eve's breast through her sweater and Eve did the same, cupping Ally's breast in her own small hand.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend?" Eve asked Ally quite seriously when the kiss broke."

"Would you like me to be your girlfriend?" Ally answered.

"I think that would be wonderful," Eve said, blushing.

"Well I only have one problem," Ally said. Eve looked apprehensive. "I kind of just started doing John last week and I don't know that I can give it up. I don't think he thinks of me as his girlfriend, but he sure expects to see more of me."

"Oh," Eve replied, disappointment spreading across her face.

"Can you give me a bit of time? Being with a girl is new to me as well, I hadn't ever really thought that it would be the way I'd turn. I like guys. I love sex. I just need some time."

"Well, I'm not going to make you give it up," Eve replied, "because then you'd just resent me doing it. I'll give you time. I'd like to see you as well though. I like guys too you know. I just haven't found the right one and now here you are ... its confusing, but I want to give it a try. And I have to confess that I want to see you cum again, I want to make it happen for you even, but I don't want to wait to see if you change your mind about John or not, because then I might not get to do it at all if you choose the other way."

"Well, I'm happy to keep seeing you, I just wanted to be honest with you about where I am at."

"I really appreciate that Ally," Eve said, leaning in to hug and kiss her again. They went back to the office then, both somewhat pensive about what future they may choose to take.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,940 Followers