Ally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,912 Followers

"Well, now I just have to make it the rest of the way home without stopping you for another," Ally said, pulling her pants back on.

"Yes, well, I think that I have to go without stopping to make my meeting this afternoon now," John replied. They both got into their cars and drove the rest of the way back to the city.

It was a couple of days later that John sat in his office, buried in work when Ally called in to see if he wanted anything from the shop.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Oh just up to the little Chinese place," she told him.

"Well, just get me whatever special they'll deliver, I'm too swamped to think about it," John replied, his eyes taking in the delights that were the small mounds of Ally's breasts. She came over to his desk and bent over to write the order down. John could see the smooth skin of her chest down the front of her shirt, tantalisingly close to revealing her bra. He stood from his chair so that he'd have a better view and managed to get a look at the slight swell of her small breasts beneath a black, solid satin bra and smiled as he imagined being able to see the tight little nipples that he loved so much.

"Enjoying the view?" Ally asked him as she straightened up, laughing. John laughed too, glad that getting busted wasn't a concern given the progress they'd made during the trip to Boudan.

"I most certainly am," he replied. "See you when you bring the food back, delivery girl," he teased.

"Well, if you want a 'Chinese delivery girl' cliché, maybe I should send Eve in with it," Ally said, "I only do pizza deliveries."

"Oh is that right? Well maybe you should then, she does have a tidy little butt after all," John said, a fake pondering expression on his face.

"You're terrible!" Laughed Ally, swatting at his hand before turning to leave his office. John blew her a kiss as she left, his mind flicking back to images of Eve's butt in her tight black pants. Fancy having Ally leave that image in his mind!

"Chinese food for you Mr?" John heard a badly faked Chinese voice say about half an hour later.

"Yes please. Bring it over here." Ally walked into John's office, pulling the door so that it closed behind her.

"So Mr, you want special? Maybe you want special extra?" Ally asked, putting her finger into her mouth and sucking on it as she drew it seductively back out between her lips.

"Well, I don't know what an extra special involves, I couldn't say yes without knowing," John said, playing along with the little charade.

"Oh extra special very good, I know you like, you eat and I do for you." Ally put the bag of take-away food on John's desk and knelt down on the floor beside his chair, her hands going straight to his belt buttons and zip to release his pants. John lifted his butt from the chair to accommodate their removal to his ankles. Ally backed in under John's desk and started to suck on his semi-erect penis as he set about eating his lunch.

It was a very weird thing to try and do, John decided; eat lunch perched on the edge of your chair whilst an attractive woman applied her lips to your cock. Very weird, but most enjoyable and he certainly didn't stop Ally. Ally enjoyed herself, slurping and licking, running her tongue all over his cock, taking him in her mouth and working up and down, up and down. She swirled her tongue around the head and grabbed it with her lips before descending again, her teeth scraping lightly down the soft flesh. John moaned and thrust his hips towards her face as he attempted to get his fork in his mouth without skewering himself with it.

Just at that point, the door to his office opened. Eve peered inside, obviously checking if he was busy or not.

"Have you got a moment, John?" Eve asked. There was a thump on under the desk as Ally pulled back from John's cock a bit too quickly and hit her head on the underside of the desk. John noted that Eve looked to where the noise had come from, looking a little puzzled and then looked to the floor and her eyes widened slightly as John flushed red with embarrassment.

"I'm in the middle of something just now, Eve," John replied, knowing how lame it must sound. "Can you give me ten minutes?"

"Sure John," Eve said, grinning, before letting the door close.

"Did you really do what I thought you did?" Eve quizzed Ally over lunch a day or so later.

"What do you mean?" Ally asked, feigning innocence.

"You were under John's desk when I came in the other day, did you give him head?"

"No, I was polishing his shoes!"

"Oh my God, you did, didn't you!" Eve declared.

"Well, yeah, I guess I did," laughed Ally, "don't looked so shocked, I'm sure you would if you were given the chance."

"No way!"

"Sure you would, I know you think he's hot, why wouldn't you blow him?"

"Well, I just wouldn't."

"Come on, don't hold out on me, tell me why not?"

'Well ..." hesitated Eve, "isn't it, you know, disgusting?"

"Are you kidding me? Are you saying that you've never given a guy a head job?"

Eve was blushing furiously now, her eyes downcast to her lap, where she was wringing her hands together. "Mhmm."

"Oh God, I can't believe it. How old are you? Aren't you like 20?"

"Yes, I am 20. But I just haven't had much experience with guys. I've never found the right opportunity or really wanted to. And because I feel like I don't know what to do, I get reluctant to start anything..."

"Geez, sorry, I didn't mean that there was anything wrong with it, I was just surprised. I guess I got an early start."

"So its not disgusting?"

"Well, for me its like this. I love sucking on cock. It feels great. And when you have a guy on the point of explosion its like you have all the power in the world. At first, when he cums, its a bit disgusting. Its not like its the greatest taste in the world, but after a few times, you get used to it and now I enjoy it all."

"Oh ok. So you actually swallow the cum then?"

"Sure," Ally replied, laughing a little at the look that passed across Eve's face.

"Um, do you think you could teach me how to do it?" Eve then asked, laughing at the look of shock that now passed across Ally's face.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I think that its time that I learnt."

"How am I supposed to show you? Its not like I have a cock ready to hand."

"Well, couldn't we use a banana or something? Eve asked.

"You know I think you've been giving this a bit of thought," Ally teased, "How long have you been waiting to ask me this?"

Eve blushed again. "Let's just say a while. So will you help me?"

"Sure, when do you want to start?"

"How about tonight after work? We could go back to your place?" Eve suggested.

"Ok then."

"Great!" Eve said, standing with a grin and heading back inside. "I'll see you after work," she added as Ally turned to go to her own desk in a different room of the building.

Ally spent a lot of the rest of the day speculating about exactly what it was that she'd show Eve that afternoon and by the end of the day her thong was soaked from all of her thoughts about the thin, bespectacled Asian girl and what she'd look like with her lips wrapped seductively around a banana. Pity she couldn't watch her do it to a cock.

Eve followed Ally home, stopping on the way to buy a bunch of bananas and parked in the street outside her apartment before getting nervously from the car. She adjusted her underwear as she walked up to where Ally had parked. She was surprised at the reaction she'd been having in the afternoon after Ally had agreed to show her how to do this. She felt like Ally would be able to smell her sex she was so wet by the time that they reached the apartment and excused herself quickly to go to the toilet, where she sat, pondering how she was going to go through with this.

When she emerged, Ally was sitting on the couch, a couple of bananas on the seat next to her. She told Eve to have a seat and then took her own turn in the bathroom before returning to the couch.

"Ok, you ready?" she asked Eve, picking up a banana.

"Mhmm" Eve answered quietly.

"Right, well, first I think you should peel it. Use this one, its about the same size as John's cock," she said, handing the banana to Eve who put down the smaller one that she'd been holding.

Eve took the banana from Ally, checking out its size before she peeled it as Ally did the same with another, of similar size.

"Ok, there's a couple of different things that you can do," she started. "You can lick it," (She held the banana before her like it was pointing at her and lifted it, then ran her tongue up the length of what would have been the underside) "You can suck it," (She sucked on the end of the banana like it was a lolly pop) "And, you can fuck it with your mouth." (She slid her mouth up and down it, moaning slightly and wishing that she were doing it to John's cock. "And of course, you can combine them, swirling your tongue around it whilst you're sucking it and stuff. Give it a try and I'll tell you how you're doing."

Eve ran her tongue along the side of the banana and then sucked on the end as she'd seen Ally do before taking it in her mouth and trying to work up and down on it. Ally watched and gave her pointers and soon was quite happy with the way Eve was performing on the banana.

"Of course, it's a bit trickier with a real dick, because there's a guy with control of it on the other end, unless you hold it and keep control yourself. And that's good when you're starting out. That's why it can be best when they're lying down, so that you have control, otherwise you might find them trying t shove it down the back of your throat. It takes some practice to learn how to control them when they're thrusting at your face. See how much of the banana you can get in your mouth." Ally suggested.

She watched as Eve opened her mouth and began to stick her banana in her mouth. She stared as Eve pushed it way past what Ally thought she herself would have achieved until almost the entire piece of fruit was in her mouth.

"Holy crap, how do you do that?!" exclaimed Ally.

"What?" asked Eve after she'd pulled it out and laid the slightly soggy banana on a plate beside her.

"Get so much of it in your mouth, it must be like half way down your throat or something ... look this is the best I can do," Ally said, sliding about half of the banana into her mouth.

"Oh, well I just kind of let it slide in there and didn't swallow," Eve replied, quietly delighted that she'd managed to surprise Ally.

"Well, if you can do that to a cock, the guys are going to love you," Ally told her, smiling. She found herself looking at Eve's lips, the way her little tongue darted out to moisten them the sheen from her lipstick. Suddenly she was horny as. She'd kissed one of her friends once before, but that was just a brief thing that hadn't lead anywhere. But right now, she was desperately wanting to be able to slip her tongue into Eve's mouth. It was a bit confusing. "So have you kissed a guy?" Ally asked, snapping out of her lustful reverie.

"Of course, but I can't say that I've kissed many."

"And if you haven't given one a head job, how far have you gone?" Eve was squirming on the couch under the questioning as Ally began to probe to find out just how inexperienced she was.

"Well, I've never touched a penis," Eve admitted shyly.

"And has a boy touched you?"

"Only on my breast," Eve said.

"What about a girl, have you ever done anything with a girl?"

"What!? No! Have you?!" Eve responded.

"I kissed a friend once," Ally told her, waiting to see what the response would be.

"Oh wow, what's it like?' Eve asked.

"Well, it was really cool I guess, I hadn't thought about it in a long time."

"Did you do anything else with the girl?" Eve was surprised by her own curiosity, but when Ally had said that she'd kissed a girl, she'd felt a tingling in her stomach that had shot straight through to her pussy.

"Um, not really, just touched each other a bit."

"Like, down there, or just up?" Eve asked. Ally looked at Eve, surprised by the level of interest that this had generated. She was also surprised by the fact that she suddenly wanted to kiss Eve. Thinking about her girl-girl kiss made her remember how soft her friend's lips had been on hers, how tender it had been.

"Can I kiss you?" Ally simply asked, finding herself leaning forwards slightly towards Eve on the couch.

"Oh! Um, well ... yes," Eve answered, suddenly very tense and nervous, butterflies having invaded and taken control of her tummy.

Ally leaned forward and Eve moved to meet her. Their lips met together softly, Ally capturing Eve's top lip between her two. She let her tongue reach out tentatively to touch Eve's lip and found it greeted by an opening mouth and an equally tentative tongue.

The tips of the two girls' tongues played against each other lightly, slowly increasing the scope of their exploration to include the insides of each other's mouths, their soft lips pressed against each other, sliding and pushing together.

They broke apart their kiss and both sat back slightly, their eyes meeting, Ally's blue and Eve's brown.

"Wow," they both said in unison before giggling. They were both sitting facing each other cross-legged on the couch now and Ally leaned forwards again, seeking another kiss. Eve didn't back away and Ally moved her hands to the other girl's knees, her palms sweaty from anticipation and excitement on Eve's pants as their lips met again. They kissed and Ally worked herself up onto her knees, now leaning slightly over Eve whose head was tilted up to maintain the contact that was now the focus of every fibre of her being.

Ally pushed and Eve leaned back. Soon she was lying upon the couch, the weight of Ally's body pressed against her own, Ally's fingers gliding gently through her long black hair, as their kiss continued. Eve's arms were around Ally's back now, one hand stroking the back of her head, the other resting on the small of her back. Ally was thrusting her pelvis forwards her mound grinding against Eve. She moved her hand from Eve's hair and stroked her side, feeling the strap of her bra and sliding forwards with it until Eve's breast was clasped in her hand.

Eve moaned at the touch on her breast and Ally broke the kiss, sitting up to bring her other hand onto Eve's left breast, now squeezing them both gently. Eve lay on her back, her pussy on fire, staring at the beautiful face of her colleague, lust written on every feature. She reached out with her own hands, placing them on Ally's breasts, returning the favour. She felt Ally thrust her chest against her palms.

Ally's hands moved from Eve's breasts to the buttons of the shirt, releasing them one by one until she was able to fold back the two halves and expose Eve's white bra.

"You are so beautiful," Ally said to Eve, her admiring gaze drinking in the contrast of her skin colour against the white bra. " I want to see your breasts."

Eve looked up at Ally, completely enraptured by the experience that they were sharing. Without answering Ally's statement, she simply set about releasing the buttons of Ally's shirt in turn before peeling it back off of Ally's shoulders, having to raise herself slightly to do so. As she did, Ally pushed the bra straps from Eve's shoulders and as she lay back down, pulled the bra unceremoniously down to expose her. She surveyed the small mounds, checking the colour of her nipples, a nice dusky pink colour, much darker than her own pale pink ones. The aureole were bigger and the nipple itself was at attention from its state of excitement.

"Oh these are lovely," Ally said as she lowered her head to take a nipple in her mouth. Eve moaned as her nipple was sucked between the lips she had so recently enjoyed kissing and licking. As Ally attended to each breast, Eve reached behind her to release the clasp of her bra then drag the straps down from Ally's shoulders so that she too would be topless.

She pushed Ally away from her breasts so that she was sitting again, wanting to see the breasts that she had just exposed. Ally sat back and Eve looked, eyes travelling from one nipple to the other, around the curve at the base of the breast and up to Ally's eyes.

"You're nice and small just like me," Eve said, "and I love your pink nipples, they look wonderful!" Ally blushed and Eve brought her hands up to caress the soft flesh for the first time, her palms brushing against Ally's erect little nipples. Ally enjoyed the touch of Eve's hands on her breasts. Her hands were smooth and soft, small, unlike those of the guys who had touched her in the past. She let Eve explore her for a bit as she did the same, before leaning down again to kiss her, feeling their chests come together, breast to breast.

The kiss broke apart and Ally moved to remove Eve's glasses before kissing her again. "I want to see more," she told Eve quietly. "Will you let me see you naked?"

"Yes!" Eve said, surprising both of them with her enthusiasm once more. She'd never felt the desire to get out of her clothes for a guy like she did right now for Ally. "I want to see you naked too."

The two girls stood and faced each other, each of them using their fingers to release the buttons of their black pants. Then, simultaneously, they peeled them down their legs. Ally was standing in a black thong, Eve now in a pair of yellow cotton panties. They stood, almost of a height with one another and Ally stepped in to kiss Eve again, finding her lips like an addictive drug, unable to leave them alone. She ran her hands down Eve's back until she had them inside her panties, grasping her firm, tight buttocks. Eve followed Ally's lead and cupped her buttocks in her hands, one thumb gently looped through the back of the thong. Then Ally began to pull downwards on Eve's panties, sliding them down her legs, dropping to her knees as she went. Eve released Ally's but, feeling herself blush as Ally pulled her panties all the way to her ankles, her face now level with her pussy.

Ally surveyed Eve's pussy, it was hairy, not overly so, but there didn't appear to have been much of an attempt to trim it, but given the wispy nature of the hair, it wasn't really off-putting either. She could make out the lips of her friend's pussy, glistening with beaded pleasure, just as she knew her own were as she could feel how damp her thong was. She stood up again and Eve took the opportunity to return the favour, exclaiming in surprise when she discovered that Ally's pussy was hairless.

"Oh wow, its shaved!' She said. "Can I touch it?"

"Please," Ally moaned. Eve reached out with a finger and stroked the bald skin of Ally's mound down towards her pussy. Ally shifted her weight and spread her legs and Eve's finger touched her labia. It was like have a shock through her pussy.

"Its beautiful," Eve told her standing again so that the could kiss again. Ally tumbled them to the couch and they sprawled there, naked. Ally ran her fingers through Eve's pubic hair and Eve watched, a little apprehensive as Ally then touched her pussy for the first time.

"Can I put my finger in you? Are you ready for that?" Ally asked.

"Um, yes, I think I am," Eve said. Ally used the fingers of one hand to spread Eve's labia apart and keep the hair aside, then ran her finger down Eve's wet slit before working it slowly into her hole, Eve holding her breath and then letting it out with a sigh as she was penetrated for the very first time.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" Ally asked Eve.

"No. Have you?" Eve answered. Ally shook her head before answering

"A couple of times, but usually only by sucking a cock that's been in me." Eve looked shocked at the thought. Ally withdrew her finger from Eve's pussy and then sucked it clean, her eyes closed, savouring the taste as Eve watched.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,912 Followers