An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Eric cried, again blown away by the heat and tightness that enveloped his erection; the sensation so pleasurably intense, it seemed to flow to the deepest regions of his soul. Producing ravenous lust, he placed both of his hands on Joan's hamstrings just below her knees, digging his fingers firmly into her flesh as he pressed her bent knees close to her torso, his act leaving her even more vulnerable before him. Leaning into her, he then began to pound his cock into the depths of her essence as hard as he could, the exquisite gasps of pleasure Joan began to release encouraging him to thrust his hips back and forth like a mad man; loving how she locked her eyes with his own the entire time he fucked her.

Enraptured, Joan concentrated on her breathing just as she had done before, now doing so because she was truly fearful she might pass out due to the how blissfully good her body felt. Two or three minutes later, with eyes glazed, she looked over at Stephen who was now directly at her side, relishing yet another orgasm hitting her hard when she heard him say to her, "Cum for me again, baby! I want to see it!" Her third orgasm of the night so intense, her vision literally went black for a few moments, her mind not registering that her eyes rolling back white was the reason why.

Between the vice like grip squeezing his cock, the bliss on Joan's face as she came and the titillation knowing many of his friends were watching him pounding his cock into the most beautiful woman in the room, Eric began to feel intense pressure building deep in his groin. Knowing that he was close, he placed more of his weight against Joan's now sweating body, kissing her. Feeling her kissing him back, he felt a sharp chill because he wasn't sure whether or not she would accept his dancing tongue's work against her lips. From this simple intimacy, it was the last he could take. Breathless, still thrusting his penis into Joan's body with vigor, he stopped kissing her and announced, "I can't go anymore! You're going to make me cum!!"

Because of the euphoria she was feeling, when Joan heard this, despite the risks of being exposed to something even though Stephen claimed he and Eric were clean, a part of her very much wanted to feel Eric finish inside her. As she was thinking this however, she felt relief, not to mention a strong, titillating rush when she heard Stephen say to him, "Eric, pull out! Do what you love to do! Paint her with your cum!"

Not needing any encouragement, Eric withdrew his penis from Joan's body. Stroking vigorously on his tool, he started to stare almost menacingly at Joan's vagina, thrilled with what he was about to do. A second later, as he grunted loudly, he pointed the head of his cock straight at Joan's sex, watching wide-eyed as his semen began to shoot out of his tool like a cannon; the first stream of his thick seed instantly coating Joan's labia; the blissful shots that followed hitting her pubic hair, stomach, but happily for him, the vast majority landing directly on the area of her body he was aiming for, her awe inspiring pussy. By the time he finished, Joan's light brown labia and pink hole were just barely visible because they were now buried beneath an incredibly viscous batch of Eric's white cum.

In the midst of his orgasm, Joan could feel the heat and wetness of his semen splashing all over the most intimate and sensitive part of her body, making her gasp from the sensation. So enamored watching his cum spurting out of his cock, so titillated both by the taboo of what she was allowing him to do and the strength of his release, she didn't fully realize that she had placed her hands on her knees to purposely keep her thighs spread as wide apart as she could until after he finished cumming. Stirring her further, because of her body's position, she began to wonder how much of his seed might now be oozing directly into her vagina; the thought, perhaps even the want of this making her shiver. Adding to all of this, the reality she had just finished having sex with another man whom she just met, unprotected sex for that matter, it all made her feel naughty. Not knowing why, the thought of being a bad girl didn't make her feel poorly about herself as she expected though; for the moment, it did the exact opposite, it made her feel sexy, lustful and desired.

Still at Joan's side, Stephen shook his head back and forth in amazed wonder as his eyes absorbed the exceedingly erotic visual of Joan's youthful pussy now coated in a thick blanket of his friend's almost fluorescent cum, the sight making him comment out loud, "Oh, man! That is fucking beautiful!" Looking directly into Joan's eyes, adding, "Sweetheart, I wish we were filming this right now. If you wanted, we could make you a famous porn star!" Taking in a deep breath to calm himself as he had done several times before, after leaning close to Joan's ear, he then whispered further, "Sweetie, I could watch you have sex with some lucky guy, any guy, for the rest of my life! You are an absolute goddess!"

As he began to run his hand across Joan's stomach and chest, occasionally squeezing one of her breasts or playfully pinching one of her nipples, he again kissed her hungrily for a moment, never tiring of the taste of her mouth before pulling back to say, "I know every guy in this room right now wants to fuck you! Every one of them wants to put his hard cock deep inside your beautiful body and enjoy you in the most pleasurable way possible!" After a brief pause, adding, "Would you like that? Do you want me to have another one of my friend's come over here and fuck you? Do you want to fuck another complete stranger right here and now?"

Hearing this, the thought made Joan shiver.Oh my God! I can't believe you're asking me that!running through her mind. Thinking about it closely, she could feel her body urging her to go for it. She also heard a part of her conscience saying to her,Do it! Do it!At that moment she realized lust was overtaking logic again, and she found herself becoming addicted to the feeling.

Still, as she contemplated what to do, the moral side of her began to scream at her with a much louder voice, telling herToo much! Too much!The battle deciding what to do becoming even harder when she watched Stephen lower his head, a few seconds later cooing when she felt his skillful tongue flicking against her right nipple, loving the sensation of her flesh being sucked deep into his hot mouth a brief moment later. Sighing when she heard him ask her, "Do you want that, sweetie? Do you want somebody else to fill your pussy like Eric just did?"

Joan almost said yes. Fearful of the unknown though, fearful how far she might lose control, in the end her conscience won the battle. However, she was far from wanting to stop playing. Acting on this, her lust for the taboo now overtaken by her lust for Stephen, she said to him, "No! I don't want anybody else! Not now!" Looking deep into his eyes, she then added with pure hunger in her voice, "Right now, I just want you!"

Disappointed he wasn't going to get the chance to watch her with somebody else, but thrilled thathewas, Stephen started to play with her, asking, "What was that? You want me to do what?"

Biting down hard on her lower lip when she felt Stephen gently nibbling on her nipple with his teeth, she was surprised by her own bold words when she replied, "I want you to fuck me!"

"Mmm! I would love that! Are you sure you want to fuck me though?"

"Yes!"

"How? How do you want me to fuck you sweetie?" As he asked, Stephen could feel himself trembling with anticipation.

"I don't care! I just want you to fuck me! I want to feel you inside me!" The passion and hunger in Joan's voice as she spoke was palpable.

At that moment, a towel unexpectedly landed to the left side of Joan's body. So focused on each other, neither she nor Stephen had noticed Eric sliding away from them a short time earlier so he could grab a towel to clean himself, tossing it to Joan's side when he finished so she could wipe away his semen still pooled on her vagina.

Moving so he could place himself between Joan's legs just as she was reaching for the towel to clean herself as well, Stephen was suddenly hit with an extremely titillating thought. Inspired, for the moment not caring what Joan's response might be, he said to her with a shaky voice, "Wait! Sweetie, seeing Eric's cum all over your pussy right now is such an incredible turn on for me! Do me a favor and don't use that towel! I want to fuck you exactly the way you are! I don't care how sticky or messy you are!"

Absorbing this, Joan sighed. As she stared into Stephen's blue eyes, she knew if she didn't remove Eric's semen, the moment he placed himself inside her he would also be pushing some of Eric's cum into her body as well. Feeling devilish, suddenly wishing she could have felt the joy of Eric's cumming inside her, she told herselfThe hell with the risksand tossed the towel back to her side.

Watching the towel landing on the floor, it was Stephen's turn to sigh. Caught up in the intense eroticism of the moment, he reached down and started to stroke his nine-inch long penis, working to make it just a little bit harder then it already was. When satisfied, he moved closer to Joan's body, his eyes dancing between her beautiful face and her cum drenched vagina. Then, feeling like an animal, he placed the large, bulbous head of his cock directly between her labia, not caring how thick globs of Eric's white seed coated the tip of his penis as he thrust his way forward into Joan's box, loving how she sharply tensed and moaned as he pressed his way as deep into her body as he could.

Feeling the intense heat of her vagina engulfing his cock, the sensation flowing throughout his entire body, he groaned loudly due to how incredible she felt; perhaps because he had been desiring her for weeks, he couldn't help but think how much better she felt now compared to the last time they were together. Completely enamored with this, after focusing on the sight of her labia hugging the base of his tool---feeling a chill seeing how gooey her vaginal lips appeared now smeared with a mixture of semen and her own lubrication---he looked into her eyes again loving the look of nirvana now etched on her face, the desire for him that was present as well encouraging him to start thrusting his hips back and forth; within seconds, his passion for her making him increase the speed of his strokes.

For Joan, the instant she felt Stephen's manhood penetrating her body she wanted to cry out to him, to tell him how incredible he felt; the fear of looking silly in front of complete strangers prevented her from doing so though. Still very much wanting to express the joy of feeling him being back inside her body however, wanting to express the joy of him fucking her again, she locked her eyes with his as she reached up and dug her fingers into his back. Quickly, knowing she was successful in silently expressing her hunger of wanting to feel his body closer to her own when she felt him tossing her legs over his shoulders, welcoming the way he pinned her knees to the sides of her chest as he pressed his full weight down on top of her, this time not able to prevent herself from crying out in ecstasy when she felt him grinding his cock even deeper into her pussy. A few moments later, feeling like an animal herself when she felt him withdraw a couple of inches just before he began to rhythmically pound his cock into her, very much enjoying how the head of his penis punched at her cervix each time his pelvis slammed against her own. Feeling like she was on fire, finding herself needing to wrap her arms around him tightly, her burning lust for him making her reach for the back of his head, soon pulling on his hair as she cried out to him, "Fuck me! I don't care what you want to do to me, just don't stop fucking me!"

Groaning as he absorbed Joan's unexpected words, Stephen pressed his tongue deep into her mouth and began kissing her as hard and as wet as he could, purposely sucking on her tongue firmly between his lips each time she pushed her tongue back into his mouth in return. In short period of time though, breaking away so he could say to her as he continued to ram his cock into her, "You feel so fucking incredible!" Drawing in a deep breath before he continued, "I want everyone in here to see what a goddess you are! I want them to play with themselves until they cum just by watching you!"

Inspired by this, after a several more intense strokes, Stephen pulled himself out of Joan's sex and stood before her. Being a strong exhibitionist and feeding off of this, also wanting to provide his friends with a clear view of Joan's beauty, he quickly leaned down and slid his hands underneath her body. A second later, effortlessly lifting her so he could place her in a position that left her lying horizontally on the couch. Licking his lips, he then placed himself between Joan and the backrest of the couch, turning her until he placed her in a comfortable spoon position. Seeing several of his friends watching transfixed, he grinned when saw some of their mouths falling open the moment he reached underneath Joan's left leg just before pulling on it in a way that lewdly spread her thighs apart, easily exposing her femininity for their enjoyment. As his heart raced, he then made sure Joan was seeing the mesmerized look on his friends faces just like he was when he whispered into her ear, "Sweetie, do you see my friends over there watching you? Do you see how excited they are?"

Despite the realization that everyone in the room had already seen her completed naked, had seen her have sex no less, when she felt Stephen turning her body as he settled behind her, Joan found herself beginning to feel a little too exposed. When she felt Stephen lifting her leg followed by the sensation of cool air hitting her sex however, her nervousness increased even more. The moment she heard the lust in Stephen's voice when he questioned her though, she looked at the other people in the room, gasping when she saw that the two couples who had been having sex on the couch opposite them were now watching the two of them closely; goose bumps rising on her skin when it registered fully that one of the couples was now sitting side by side, both the man and woman masturbating as they stared at her. A second later, feeling an intense rush when she saw that the other couple was sitting next to each other as well. For them however, the woman's legs were spread wide apart, the back of her knees resting on top of a two different men's thighs. To her right, the same guy she had been with before; to her left though was the attractive black man that had earlier been playing with the young, petite blond; swallowing when she saw clearly that the woman was busily stroking each man's erection as both men stimulated her in return. The man on the woman's right completely focused on Joan even as he turned his back slightly so he could more easily fondle the woman's breasts; the black man doing just the same, but for him, grinning as he alternated between fingering the woman's pussy and placing his fingers in his mouth so he could taste her juices.

As she more fully absorbed this erotic scene taking place before her, Joan softly announced out, "Oh, my God!" A few moments later, gasping when she felt Stephen manipulating the head of his penis against her vagina, grunting when she felt him pressing his way back into her depths.

Hearing the sounds of pleasure escaping her, feeling Joan's body melt in his arms when he started to slowly slide the full length of erection in and out of her sex, Stephen said to her hungrily, "Do you see that? They love watching you sweetheart!" After gripping her thigh harder with his hand so he could press her leg more firmly against her torso, greatly admiring her flexibility as he leaned down so he could nibble on her ear a brief moment, he then said further, "They're absolutely mesmerized by you! And I bet every one of them is wishing they could play with you just like I am right now!"

Titillated deeply by his words, Joan could say nothing. For several minutes, she placed her full focus on the strangers sitting no more then ten feet away from her, watching them just as closely as they were her as they ceaselessly stimulated themselves or their partner at their side; as she did so, savoring every second the way Stephen held her tightly as he steadily snaked his cock in and out of her pink hole, his work on her easily increasing the kinkiness of the moment at hand that much more. So much so, in time, not believing her body could experience a higher level of pleasure then she was now, she did anyway when she felt Stephen's hand brushing through her small patch of pubic hair; grunting when his fingers began to tickle her clitoris just as expertly as he had done before. A minute or two later, as she dug her nails into the leather couch and gasped for air, finding she was not able to stop herself from crying out to him, "Oh! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!"

With a face showing complete concentration, Stephen immediately did exactly what Joan was asking for. As he held her even tighter then he already was, he began to thrust his hips back and forth as rapidly as he could. Doing this so hard and fast, his body quickly took on a light sheen as he began to sweat; drops of perspiration soon running from his forehead down the side of his face, eventually dripping into Joan's hair. Saying to her as he continued to fuck her as fast as he could, "Cum for me baby! Cum on my cock just like the last time we were together!!"

Screaming as another orgasm began to rip through her body, Joan's vision turned hazy. As she continued to cum, feeling stars bouncing around her head like a fireworks display, she had to grip the couch even tighter as she lowered her head the moment she felt like she was going to pass out. The beauty of her breathtaking orgasm so great, the man across from her who was masturbating began to cum himself. As he did so, grunting with Joan as his semen shot of his cock, several long strands of his seed landing across his chest and stomach. Within seconds, his partner at his side raising her knees up in the air as she began to enjoy the bliss of sexual release herself.

Seeing and feeling Joan cumming, combined with the sight of his two good friends across the room getting off themselves as well, Stephen grinned proudly while thinking to himself,Fucking awesome!No longer thrusting his hips back and forth so he could catch his breath though, the inner joy he was feeling soon made him whisper to her, "You did it sweetheart! I told you someone would be able to cum just by watching you!" Pausing so he could catch his breath further, with excitement getting the best of him, he then added, "That's how hot and sexy you are! Everyone in here, including myself thinks you are an absolute goddess! That's why you should play with someone else! You're a gift to them!"

Having just been hit with her forth orgasm of the night, Joan was starting to feel drained. Despite this however, very much aware that her orgasms were somehow getting stronger and more powerful as each one became unleashed, she felt like she was becoming addicted to them because her body was already beginning to stir for more. Aware of this, she thought to herself,What's happening to me! I'm becoming a slut!The thought of which made her feel dirty, but in a way she only felt desire for more and more sex.

As these thoughts were running through Joan's mind, Stephen withdrew his penis from her body. After gripping the base of his manhood and playfully rubbing his erection up and down the soft curves of Joan's inner thighs for a few moments, he eventually turned her onto her back and rolled on top of her. Holding her tightly, he then started to lick and nibble on her neck and ears for a few moments, loving how she sighed as he did so. In time though, after briefly slipping his tongue into her mouth, he sat up on his knees so he could fully admire her naked beauty again, something he knew he would never tire of seeing. Still enamored with the thoughts he had had a few moments earlier, as he admired the flushed but satisfied look on Joan's face, he said to her, "Would you like that baby? Do you want somebody else to play with you?"

1...456789