An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Even though she was already half expecting Stephen would say something like this, Joan still sighed as she absorbed his words, a surge of adrenaline instantly giving her yet another strong, pleasing chill. Breathing through her mouth as she continued to recover from her latest orgasm, as she rest on the couch while looking into Stephen's eyes, she tried to find something to say in reply. Soon though, she gave up trying.

Anticipating that Joan was going to say no, liking that she had not yet replied, Stephen smiled as he leaned closer to her, grinning when her began to suck her right nipple into his mouth. After savoring the eroticism of his act for a few moments, as he alternated between speaking and flicking his tongue around her sensitive areola, he said to her with intense desire in his voice, "I can see it in your eyes, Joan! You want me to find somebody else to play with you, don't you?"

Despite feeling the urge for more sex brewing deep inside her body, lingering thoughts of morality still managed to break through her conscience making her shake her head no. Not knowing why, at that moment she started to feel like things were getting too intense again.

Seeing caution, perhaps even doubt on Joan's face, Stephen felt devilish when he decided to push her, saying, "I know you do! I can feel it!" After gliding his tongue across her chest and gently biting down on her left nipple with his teeth, as he watched her pleasingly grimace, he added, "You want to feel another man's cock inside you! Feel another man's tongue on your pussy! Feel his tongue in your mouth after he's thrown your legs over his shoulders so he can fuck you as deep as possibly can!"

Absorbing Stephen's words, Joan's reservations were swiftly being replaced with desires to be stimulated, to be touched as intimately as possible, to be taken yet again. Still though, she forced herself to say, "I don't know! I've done so much already! I don't know if I should let myself go that far any more!"

Sliding his left hand up Joan's body, when he reached her right breast he cupped then squeezed her flesh firmly, sucking on her left nipple hard as he did so. On fire though, he soon moved his face close to Joan's ear, whispering, "Yes, you should!" Digging his tongue into her ear, loving that he discovered a new erogenous zone on her body by the way she gasped and wrapped her arms tightly around him as he continued to thrust his tongue into her flesh, he soon added, "I think you should let somebody else make you cum again! Then, when you're finished, let yourself enjoy that special feeling you get when you make somebody else explode!" After a brief pause, saying further, "Wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like to play with somebody else again? Let yourself enjoy another man's body?"

Burning with lust both due to Stephen's words and the way he was ever so enjoyably stimulating her ear, Joan reached down and gripped his ass firmly in her hands. Desperately, she wanted to feel him back inside her, conveying this by the way she manipulated her body as she attempted to pull his lower body into her own. Quickly though, she knew he was purposely resisting when she heard him say to her, "Oh! I want you too sweetie! I want you to help me cum just like the last time we were together! But first, I really want to watch somebody helpyouget off just one more time! I really want to see you fuck somebody again before the night is through!"

Looking into Joan's eyes, Stephen began to intentionally torment her by sliding the length of his erection up and down the vertical slit of her sex, completely mesmerized by her silky wetness as he did so. As he continued, saying to her, "Come on! Do it! Let yourself go!"

Surprised how fast she had become intoxicated with desire again, now aching with a need to feel someone, anyone, inside her, she knew she had passed the point of no return when she said to Stephen breathlessly, "Okay! I'll do it! Find me someone!"

Not wasting a second of time for fear Joan might lose this desire, Stephen began to kiss her as hard and as passionately as he could, not stopping as he adjusted his body so he could rest on his knees, pulling Joan up with him into a sitting position. Breaking his kiss and gasping when he unexpectedly felt Joan gripping his manhood so she could stroke it purposefully to please him, he successfully fought the urge to stop what he was attempting to do when he began to pull Joan down on top of him, stopping only when they reached a position in which Joan needed to adjust her legs so that she was the one now sitting on her knees. Quickly, he then lay down flat on his back as he pulled on her hands, guiding her until she straddled him exactly the way he was hoping she would. Pulling her down so he could kiss her again, as he gently pulled on her hair and forced her head to the side so he could freely suckle and play with her ear and neck, he looked over to his friend still sitting on the couch on the other side of the room, throwing him a familiar, knowing look.

His friend, Darrel Johnson, was readily enjoying the show his good friend was providing, happily watching Stephen play with the young Asian-Anglo woman whom he found to be exceptionally beautiful. The moment he saw his friend looking at him however, he felt a powerful rush knowing from past experience that he was getting an invitation to join in on the fun. At the present moment though, because his fingers were still working on the woman's pussy sitting at his side, he asked, "Sweetheart, would you mind if I joined Stephen and his friend over there for a bit? I promise I'll make it up to you later!"

Disappointed but knowing Darrel would be true to his word, as her husband leaned closer on her opposite shoulder so he could better hear what Darrel was saying to her, she said purposely for her husband's benefit, "You can go only if you promise you'll make me sore with that beautiful, black cock of yours later on tonight!"

Grinning from the compliment, feeling a thrill knowing this was going to be a much more adventurous, fun night then normal, as he stood Darrel answered, "Oh! That's a guaranteed promise! I'll definitely make you feel sore in the morning if you want me too!"

After kissing the woman on her cheek, he walked the short distance across the room, his eyes locked in on the young woman now straddling Stephen. Smiling and raising his eyebrows to acknowledge his friend, he quickly placed his left knee on the couch between Stephen's outstretched legs, his eyes focusing on the young woman and her perfect, heart shaped ass; licking his lips when he saw more clearly her inflamed labia hanging delicately from her sex. Brazen, lost in the hedonism of the moment at hand, he then reached forward and placed his hands on the sides of her hips; his face flushing when he proceeded to slide his hands up and down her backside, slowly gliding his fingers from her thighs to her upper back; moving his body closer and closer to her as the seconds passed. Soon, smiling even wider when he saw the woman finally turning her head so she could see who was touching her; loving the glazed look in the young lady's eyes and the way she gasped when he began to boldly yet playfully slap his erection against the cheek of her ass, saying to her simply as he did so, "Hi!"

When Joan first felt someone touching her from behind, she felt like she was in a dream; momentarily paralyzed due to an intense mixture of lust and fear, for a brief moment she couldn't find the strength to turn around to see who it was. Deeply curious who was boldly touching her though, she felt a million butterflies become unleashed in her stomach when she saw the attractive black man she had been watching earlier was the man now sitting behind her; shuttering when she felt the heaviness of his manhood slapping against her backside. Feeling lightheaded when she heard Stephen whisper into her ear, "Would you like to feel some black cock inside you sweetie?"

Turning back around, feeling breathless, Joan's eyes locked with Stephen's, doing so for only a couple of seconds but feeling like it was an eternity.I can't believe you want me to do this!racing through her mind when she looked at him. Eventually though, feeling her body shaking, she turned to look back at Darrel again, her eyes locking with his.Oh my God!shouting in her mind when she next heard Stephen announce out loud, "Hey Darrel, this is my friend Joan! Right now, she would like to experience new cock and I think you are the perfect choice for her! So, could you help her with that? And, while you're at it, make her cum again too?"

"Mmm! My pleasure!" Saying nothing further, as Darrel took in a deep, anticipative breath, he placed some of his fingers in his mouth so he could moisten the tip of his penis with his saliva. Just as quickly, hungry to feel this beautiful woman before him in the most enjoyable way possible, he placed the impressively large, bulbous head of his manhood between Joan's labia; a second later, holding her hips tightly as he began to force his erection deeper and deeper into her pussy with steady, inward strokes; stopping only when he felt the hard cone of her cervix kissing the tip of his cock. In time, occasionally grunting when he began to thrust nearly the full length of his penis in and out of Joan's exquisite, tight box; the intense pleasure flowing from his manhood throughout his entire body soon making him bite down on his inner cheek to distract himself from cumming as he began to impale his erection into her harder and faster; quickly finding he needed to bite down to the point he felt pain when his ears started to absorb Joan's increasingly louder screams of joy; almost losing it when he heard her cry out lustfully a few minutes later, "Please! Don't stop fucking me! You're going to make me cum soon!"

Gripping Joan's ass even harder with his hands in response, Darrel felt possessed as he started to thrusts his hips forward still harder and faster into Joan's body. Soon, loving the way she braced herself more clearly on all fours, doing this so she could push her body back firmly against him to increase the intensity of their fucking. In time, feeling like a perverted mad man and liking it when he spread her ass cheeks apart so he could more clearly see the tantalizing brown hole of her anus, somehow knowing instinctively that Joan was going to enjoy the heightened stimulus he was about to inflict when he began to insert the first digit of his thumb into her backdoor; thrilled he was right when he heard Joan cry out after doing so, "Oh, fuck! Don't stop!"

Exploding a few moments after these last few words passed through her lips, Joan's orgasm was so powerful she literally felt like she was on the brink of passing out; welcoming yet another one ripping its way through her a few seconds later when she felt Darrel pressing his full weight down on top of her, his act smashing her body between the two men firmly; finding herself grunting like an animal when Darrel started to grind his cock expertly into her depths; the circular motion of his hips moving her body in a way, it helped rub her clitoris firmly against Stephen's muscular stomach which did nothing but enhance her nirvanic release that much more. When she felt Stephen thrusting his tongue into her ear again, the stimulation the two men were inflicting on her, combined with the awareness that she was doing something that couldn't be anymore taboo or hedonistic, she wished desperately that this incredible experience could last forever.

As the minutes passed, Darrel sat back up and continued to alternate his erection's work between slow, soft strokes and hard, brisk ones; the entire time letting himself and Joan enjoy their bodies as fully and enjoyably as possible. In time though, Darrel saw his wife walking over to where he was sitting on the couch, smiling when he saw her boldly running her fingers through Joan's hair as she said to her with mocked anger, "Are you fucking my husband?"

Gasping in response to the question and the unexpected presence of another woman, Joan turned her head to see who was speaking to her, seeing the young, petite blond whom she had enjoyed watching having sex with Darrel earlier now standing beside her, seeing that the woman was still completely naked just like she had been before. Seconds later, despite being hit with a very strong feeling of awkwardness due to the fact that the woman's husband was literally inside her, she couldn't stop herself from gasping lustfully out loud again when she felt him pressing his manhood into her sex a little deeper, wincing when she felt the head of his tool punching at her cervix as he thrust his body into her with some aggressive strokes. Before she could say anything in response however, she felt immense relief when the woman said to her further, "He can make you feel wonderful, can't he?"

Breathless and tired, Joan could only reply with a simple, "Yes!"

Grinning, enjoying the happy, sexually satisfied look in Joan's eyes, knowing her husband had a big part in creating that look, she reached forward and gently caressed the side of Joan's face; her intimate touch expressing a knowing familiarity that made Joan tingle and her heart skip a beat. Looking at her husband, the woman then asked frankly, "Do you want her to make you cum or do you want me to, baby?"

As Darrel continued to slowly work on her pussy with his cock, Joan felt goose bumps rising on her skin as she listened to the couple's conversation, hearing him answer, "Mmm! That's a tough choice sweetheart! This little hotty's pussy is so tight!" After a brief pause, hearing him say further, "But, what would you like Jessica?"

Smiling, Jessica's nipples visibly hardened as she recalled something that happened to her only a few minutes earlier, knowing her husband was going to very much enjoy hearing what she was about to say, "Well, the reason I left earlier was because David said he wanted to talk about something but he actually just wanted to be alone with me so he could have sex with me! He did such a good job seducing me, I let him cum in my pussy!"

Unbeknownst to Joan but known well by Stephen, Darrel had an intense fetish hearing details after the fact, or even better, watching firsthand other men climaxing while buried deep inside his wife's body. Because of this, feeling a rush, Darrel withdrew his erection from Joan's sex and leaned down, kissing her on her back as he said to hear, "You felt incredible Joan! Thank you! Right now though, I need to spend some time with my wife!"

Standing, saying nothing, Darrel leaned down and kissed his wife just before picking her up and aggressively placing her in a seating position on the couch just a foot or two away from Stephen's feet. Almost violently, he then manipulated her body until she was lying before him with her thighs resting to the sides of her torso, his act fully exposing her usually pink but now reddened pussy. Shaking his head thinking how sexy she looked, feeling a thrill knowing it wasn't his but someone else's work that made her vagina look puffy and used, from his excitement he grabbed hold of his penis and pressed the head of his cock directly against her beckoning pink hole. Just as quickly, impaling the full length of his tool into his wife's slippery box; both gasping out loud from the welcomed, familiar pleasure that always came when their bodies locked together; both gasping and moaning almost uncontrollably as Darrel proceeded to pound his way into his wife like a jackhammer.

Rolling over slightly so she could rest on her side yet still lying on top of Stephen, Joan watched the couple's heated lovemaking enraptured; her eyes soon focusing on Darrel's ebony shaft rhythmically sliding in and out of his wife's sex, finding herself very much admiring the contrast of their skin as she continued to watch; feeling a chill when she realized other's in the room may have been thinking the same exact thing when Darrel had been fucking her. A few moments later, nodding her head in agreement when she heard Stephen say to her, "That's a beautiful thing to watch, isn't?" Soon, feeling a tingle when she heard him ask next, "Would you like me to do you like that right next to them?"

Seeing Joan smile was all the encouragement Stephen needed. Feeling a powerful urge for his own release, he sat up and proceeded to place Joan in the exact same position Jessica was in. Before placing himself inside her though, he didn't care what Joan would think when placed his head a few feet away from her vagina, allowing a long strand of his saliva to drool out of his mouth until all of it landed directly on top of her pussy, doing this both to arouse himself but also to make her even wetter for his penetration; gasping when he leaned into her a few seconds later, watching wide eyed as his manhood once again disappeared into her essence; grunting when the warmth of her sex embraced not only his penis but his entire body again.

For several minutes, those around them who were watching were given a spectacle of passion; seeing the men's buttock muscles contracting with each fast and furious inward stroke; seeing the woman's feet flapping in the air when the men's bodies slammed into them; hearing grunts and groans; the smell of sex quickly permeating the air.

Eventually, as Darrel began to focus more on the reality that his wife's wetness was due not only to her natural lubrication but also because another man's semen was mixed in as well, he finally cried out, "You're going to make me cum, baby!"

Wanting desperately for her husband to explode just as she had done several times this night herself, Jessica said to him hungrily, "Cum on my face baby! I want to taste you!"

Pushed over the edge by her words, Darrel pulled his cock out of his wife's body and quickly stood on the seat of the couch. Squatting in front of her, stroking on his penis like a madman, he started to grunt loudly as he began to cum, his semen shooting out of his tool with explosive spurts. Gasping as his orgasm continued to rip its way though him, he watched transfixed as every drop of his white seed landed on his wife's beautiful face until his balls ran dry. Shaking in recovery, staring at his wife, he felt a sharp chill from the visual before him, admiring the sight of a thick glob of his cream now hanging just off the left side of her nose, another copious patch of his semen pooled to the right of her upper lip; sighing when he watched his wife guiding the cum resting beside her nose directly into her mouth, doing the same exact thing to the portion that was pooled above her lip. His lust and love for his wife making him say to her, "Baby! You have no idea how sexy you are when you do that for me!"

Smiling, although she loved her husband's words, because she was still caught up in the eroticism with what she was doing, as she licked her fingers she stared into his eyes and said, "I'll never get tired of tasting your cum, baby!"

To the side, watching Jessica's continued efforts to collect more of her husband's seed that was splattered on her face so she could savor it in her mouth, Stephen slowed his thrusts into Joan as he said to her, "You're such a kinky woman, Jessica! I love it when you eat your man's cum like that!"

Without missing a beat, Jessica replied, "I thought you loved it more when it'syourcum that's on my face!"

"True! So true! You've got me there!" Stephen said with a grin, happy memories quickly running through his mind.

Listening, savoring the way Stephen gradually withdrew then slowly pressed his penis deep into her body again, Joan found herself very much enjoying the visual of Darrel's cum splashed all over Jessica's face. She bit down on her lip a second later though when she heard Jessica say next, "Are you going to do the same thing with your friend so we can watch?"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers
1...456789