All Comments on 'An Afternoon Delight'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Pretty good story

By limiting comments and scoring to those logged in, you've avoided Anonymous commenting 1* fag cuck shit. :)

I'd guess that most cheating, in real life, is sort of like this, the cheated-on spouse not finding out about the 'indiscretions.' Still, I have a problem with the ending scene, before the epilogue: a guy can shower off, and remove all traces of previous sex, but unless a woman douches first, any guy who's ever copulated with a woman more than once in a few hours is going to know the feel of sloppy seconds. Heck, even if it's your first time getting seconds, you feel the difference and know what it is. If she was worried about her husband tasting her boyfriend's creampie, enough that she ruled out oral, then you know she was freshly fucked enough that her husband would have to feel it.

I did give this story a 5 anyway, but, if it was available, a 4.5 would be a be a more accurate score.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Major Plot/Continuity Flaw

In about the 4th paragraph of the first page you go out of your way to tell us Courtney had an active sex life in college in Charleston. One time, you tell us, she and her roommate shared 5 guys. This was full vaginal sex as you tell us she regretted the episode because her pussy was sore for two days.

Later you repeatedly tell us, through Courtney's internal musing and by Janet pointing out she has no sex partner to compare to Mark, that Mark is the only person she has ever had sex with. This is important, as it forms a significant aspect of her rationalizing her adultery.

So, an obvious and inarguable defect in plot and story coherence. You are a person, Carolinadreamer, who cares about the craft of writing. This is clear from the thoughtful comments you leave for, particularly, new writers. So how could you do this and not notice? Was it a test of your readers or were you working on two stories at the same time?

I ask in a genuine spirit of interest and bemusement. I don't understand how editing would not disclose this. Enlighten me, please?!

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
This

Probably plays out everyday to a certain extent. One offs that carry on a couple of weeks before the stress and guilt just makes it too tiring. I did not see the need for the pill. The only thing she didn't do was deepthroat. It completely changed my opinion of Chance who is introduced as a golden boy and winds up being a rapist in training who hangs out in bars while he is on the clock and has a moist panty room. You spent some time introducing him and yet there is never even a close call with the 3 co workers. Its an angle that would raised the level of drama considerably.

At least hubby got to punch his ticket while in the saddle. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
I agree

The glitch in the plot about the number of lovers sucked. And the second to last paragraph in the story made little sense. It seemed like he was fucking around again.

"You always said you wanted to die fucking and you got your wish. One day, when the hurt has faded, maybe I'll tell my friends that we cum and you went."

This just seemed to make no sense at all. Was he fucking around again? and the line "we cum and you went" made no sense either. It might have been clear in your mind when you wrote it but after reading it twice I still don't get it. 3*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
SORRY BOUT DAT!

My thanks to all who took time to comment, including “asfsdate5ytaayr” (who I am sure pushed the limit of his intelligence with his astute analysis of me and my story.)

All of the others, who have commented up to this time, are right on—you really caught me with my pants down. I wish I could say it won’t happen again, but I’d probably be lying.

The question is why? Carelessness? Taking too long between times at the keyboard without proper interim proofing and editing?—not sure, but I’d like to fall back on the sick old excuse of having a lot on my plate.

Now to respond directly to a couple comments: FF and gordo—about the number of lovers—I just fucked up, plain and simple. But gordo, I thought I was showing the not unusual case of a husband dying while in the saddle with his wife—could you please shoot me an example of how I should have done it? (No, I’m not being a smart-ass, I ‘m asking for help.)

RR—since I’ve never had oral sex with a woman where there was any chance she’d recently been with another man, I didn’t know what the fuck I was talking about. I did a little assuming here, based on things I’ve read through the years, and you know what ASS-U-ME does. Very grateful for your comment.

BTW, do you know something about how this site operates that I don’t? I had no idea limiting comments to members also limited voting—I sure hope you’re right; cause I don’t see why the powers that be put up with those asses who are driving such writers as swingerjoe away. It reminds me of a true story. The Chevy dealership in our town was owned by a bachelor who having no family owned two poodles that he thought of as family. He’d keep these dogs in the showroom and the little bastards would harass customers to the point they went elsewhere. When this dealership closed, this man can be said to have truly let his business “go to the dogs.”

Seems to me Laurel is headed down the same path, and it’s a shame, for this is truly one of the best sites. Why can’t readers accept there are many different people who like different stories? If you don’t like an author, simply quit reading them—no need to be insulting, for that says a lot more about you and the family who raised you than it does about the subject of your ire.

PS: Am working on a BTB story modeled after a consensus of the way many Anons apparently want.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
CD , I'm only responding to your comment

Swingerjoe is still here , I can just tell some of the anonymous quotes are his .

Personally , I liked him . In the few emails we shared , he actually seemed like a nice guy . But when he put on his Swingerjoe alter ego uniform on , then he seemed to enjoy stirring the shit in LW ! ( I've heard it called poking the ferrets by other authors here in the discussion boards ) .

He was purposely bombastic and combative , I think he just thrived on the turmoil that LW is . It's probably true that a lot of people who habitat this category have been through some traumatic event in a serious relationship at some time in their lives , and they come here to get some fictional justice to salve their personal scars .

But then you get those who think everyone who's been through such an event in their lives are just hard headed old Assholes who got what they deserved ( granted , probably true in some cases ) , and just refuse to understand the importance of the past implosion on the readers Psyche . That fidelity is a stupid idea to begin with , and that everyone should just do what they want ! Fuck their feelings as long as I get mine ! And if you dare to speak out against my personal thoughts on this subject , then you are a Misogynist Chauvinistic pig .

Everyone is of course free to believe as they will , but to battle to the bitter end as he did , shows me that he had a very Autocratic personality . ( or at least the alter ego SJ did , the real person in the emails didn't give off that vibe ) .

Just my two cents worth , that two cents overpriced !

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Hypocrisy of the cheaters

"Postman bites the dog" type stories are more interesting, BTB is that type story. Very interesting the 93% of the population said the mate, husband-wife should be faithful who were asked in a survay. The cheating figures are the next 55% of the wives and 60% of the husbands are minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime. The (absolute) faithful spouses are a special sexual minority 45% women and 40% men only! (Naturally relative faithful people is alive category for such people who cheated in their first marriage or once in their life, etc...)

It is very interesting the hypocrisy of the cheaters, the 93% of the people who would like their mates or spouses to be faithful to them. Funny but the huge % majority of the 55% of wives and the 60% of the husbands are very angry when they meets their spouses had extramarital affair.

I think 2 authors are interesting examples about this hypocrisy.

The first author Xleglover who is the king of the cuck stories, but he wrote a story of his stories, where the hot wife comes home and she finds her husband with other woman and the Hypocrisy wins at her....and this to be in a Xleglover's story it is very funny!

The other author is chilleywilley "The Symmetry of Sin" is the other excellent example to show hypocrisy of the cheaters in an excellent story.

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
This story hit a familiar note

I enjoyed your story and don’t understand the negative comments. I think some people are so dis-satisfied with themselves, they get hypercritical of others. This story hit home with me because I was a terrible cheater early in my marriage and was caught several times by my wife. We had been married 11 years before I caught her cheating with a neighbor and I was crushed. We both promised never to cheat again. That promise didn’t last long and we both continued with our secret affairs. We had opened a Pandora’s box that couldn’t be closed. We actually loved each other very much, but neither of us could resist the thrill of new sexual adventure. We finally agreed to be discret with our extramarital activities, but promised to inform each other of all our extramarital trysts. After each affair we would rush home and the details with each other. That proved to enhance our sex life as we would lay in bed together, sharing the excitement of each new sexual adventure. It was better than watching hardcore porn together. We have been together now for 42 years and still make love to each other like we are still teenagers. At our age it is getting harder to find partners to cheat with, but we can always rehash past events and get just as aroused as if it happened yesterday.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CD

Finally got the nerve to read this, as I'm sure you're aware of my feelings for cheaters. As with all your stories, it was very well written. I glad both came to their senses after the close call. I guess it worked out for them. Good story, but I still don't like cheaters.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Mr Dreamer:

Just reread this, and I still think it’s a top notch story. I chuckled at the two times autocorrect changed ‘orgasm’ to ‘organism’. 🤫

There was the big problem of the change in numbers of lovers, and the story works better if Mark had been her first and only. I’d like to encourage you to fix the problems and then republish it.

As for my first comment, you misinterpreted it. It wasn’t about going down on a woman who’d been recently fucked, but straight copulation. It doesn’t even have to have been another guy; if you fuck your wife a few hours after a previous one, you can feel the difference. They can be your sloppy seconds just as easily as someone else’s; you can feel the difference. I suppose that might not be the case if a condom is used, but I don’t have any experience with that.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Actually a very good story

Couple of mistakes that went unnoticed, they got lucky. Anyway, a well written fine story.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago

"' always safer to only go with married women. That way, if you get one pregnant, she won't be hounding you to marry her or pay child support. The Husband will be responsible of all that." . Actually not true if the husband is suspicious about the paternity of the child. Especially since the invention of DNA testing.

Chance is introduced as some sort of super stud pick up artist, yet when he picks up Courtney he has to drug her drinks. This makes him a rapist.

When remembering her one affair 25 years earlier, she describes Chance as "Mark's co worker". Their is nothing in the story to indicate that Courtney knew that Mark and Chance worked together. Their is also no indication that Chance knew who Courtney was. although to be fair, the author never makes this claim.

My main criticism, which was enough to give the story a low score, is that Chance never faces retribution from the women, he treated as nothing more than throw away objects or their husbands. It would have been possible for Chance to have gotten fucked up, without going the BTB route. How about a follow up, where Chance gets the shit kicked out of him. No mutilations or permanent disabilities, just a good beating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Agree with comment that Chance was never held accountable; nor was Jackie. Would like to see Courtney visit Mark in the office to go to lunch and to run into Chance and Jackie ends perhaps have a little uncomfortable recognition by all involved of the possibilities.

47 or 50 years old seems young tho die of a heart attack. Likely be a long time before she can reunite with Mark.

Still really like the story as written.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I liked it, but for some reason it made me very sad.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

Didn't do a lot for me. I didn't like any of the characters. This meant I didn't really care what happened to them.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil5 months ago

This story is notable for avoiding the conservative politics and racist attitudes this author often displays.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a strange story. Courtney cheated with Chance and never cheated again. I presume that Mark stopped cheating after fucking Jackie. The story ends with Courtney burying her husband and trying to move on with life. That is an interesting perspective. Five stars for the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous