An Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Husband and wife hide their cheating.
13k words
4.02
47.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTES: Those of you who like only BTB or RAAC might want to skip this one. I've tried to write a story more in keeping with about 50% of the cheating cases I know about. Sorry folks—cheating does sometimes end in heartbreak or divorce, but only if the other spouse finds out, and contrary to popular belief, that doesn't always happen. (Or at least it doesn't appear to.)

Note #2 All persons depicted having sex are over eighteen and all names are fictional.

*****

Courtney spread her legs wide and moved her body just enough to take maximum advantage of the Hot Tub's powerful spray nozzle. 'Aw yes, that's right—right there.' She thought. Her right hand covered her labia, letting her allow just the amount of spray to play across her inner lips and tease her little nub, which now that she was aroused, wasn't all that little,

Her hand picked up the pace, her hips rotated and first one finger, and then another slipped inside her throbbing cunt. When her climax finally hit, she let out a primal scream, her hips ceased their motion and pressed into her hand, like it was her husband, Mark's, face. In her mind she was imagining it was his tongue that had given her so much pleasure and that now his mouth was locked onto her cunt as she rode the wave to completion.

The tingle, that had started deep inside before it seemed to explode out of her head, slowly receded, and she lay back, completely relaxed. "I got a few minutes before I meet Janet for lunch.' She thought.

As she dressed, her mind wandered back to her college days, the days when she was one of the most sought after co-eds at College of Charleston. In those days, she'd been known as hard to get, but not impossible. Heck, she'd once teamed up with her roommate to take five guys in an all-night session.

'Aw well,' she thought, putting the final touches on her hair, 'those days are over and I wouldn't bring them back if I could. Who needs to walk around for two days with a sore pussy? But I do wish Mark would spend a little more time trying to make mine sore. With the way he's been working so much, my little kitty is beginning to think his cock has been cut off.'

She hurried out the door to meet Janet.

*****

About the same time Courtney was toweling off, her husband Mark was trying his best not to look up the skirt of the new intern the boss had brought on board four weeks ago.

Back then, when he saw the Boss escorting the new girl around the facility, he'd pretended he didn't notice the way her short, tight dress clung to her voluptuous body, like it was made of plastic wrap.

'Pity the poor bastard that ends up with that girl in his section,' Mark had thought, after they'd continued the tour. "Hate to say it," he muttered, as he watched her round hips swing like a pendulum. "That gal's pure sexual harassment charges for whichever supervisor unlucky enough to get her."

*****

"Mark, you're my best supervisor, and I'm counting on you to take Jackie under your personal wing." The Boss said when he brought Jackie back to make the assignment. After a few minutes of pep talk in front of Jackie, telling her about the great things she could expect while working under Mark's direct supervision, he said to Jackie, "Now go pick up the stuff you left in my office then stop by HR to finish the paperwork. As soon as you finish, report back here to Mr. Harmon, and he'll start your training."

Both men watched her sexy walk until she rounded the corner, then the Boss turned his attention back to Mark. "Now you take good care of our new intern, Mark. That little gal's going places in this organization and I want her well trained." After saying that, he slapped Mark on the back and walked away.

Now, almost four weeks later, he was still trying to understand why the boss had hired Jackie, a woman, who'd come to the first interview wearing a skirt so short you could see Christmas every time she bent over.

'I've got to admit,' he thought, 'Jackie's a darn quick study, and she's a willing worker, but man!—the way she dresses; I have to run a couple men, from other departments, off every day and they still hang around her like she was a bitch in heat.' It's almost like she doesn't realize the effect she has on men, including me.'

For example, he'd just asked her for the R J Swift & CO file, and of course it was in the bottom file drawer. Most women would have simply knelt while thumbing through the files, but not Jackie. Being young and supple, she simply bent over, and when she did, her short skirt rode up high enough to display her yellow panties and the clearly defined cleft nestled between two puffy lips. Mark almost choked.

'What the hell am I going to do,' he asked himself. 'The Boss hired her while she was dressed like that, and I know for a fact the Boss is a pussy-hound, so if I rock the boat, guess who going to wind up swimming.' Mark simply busied himself with his computer, but being only a man, he kept sneaking a look. 'How damn long does it take a woman to find one little file?' he wondered.

"Speaking of pussy-hounds, I wonder what's keeping Chance—he should have been back over an hour ago" he muttered, not realizing he'd actually spoken, until Jackie turned to face him.

"You said something, Sir?" She had a big grin on her face.

"Sorry, just mumbling to myself. Actually I was wondering what was holding up our star salesman. He's already late getting this contract over to a customer." That's all Mark actually said, but he thought, 'I'm surprised Chance hasn't already had you spread out on the conference table...'

*****

Actually Mark couldn't have been more wrong about Chance Givens. Almost everyone, who knew him, thought Chance was a nickname. However it was the name his parents hung on him, mainly because they'd been extremely horny the night he was conceived, and fresh out of condoms. When his father had enlightened his wife, she'd urged him to take a chance. Nine months later, baby Chance Givens (NMN) was officially registered in the county courthouse.

As Chance grew into his teenage years, no one could understand just how two ordinary people could possibly give birth to a young man like Chance. Normally people described a man as handsome, not beautiful, but Chance could only be adequately described by using both words. Mrs. Brownlee, the chairman of the Monday night Book Club, and a very important lady, was the first to voice that opinion, and she'd done it at a meeting one Monday night after she'd spent most of the afternoon introducing Chance to the joys of sex. Of course she didn't bother to add that little tidbit—not in the actual meeting, but on the ride home she couldn't resist bragging about seducing a young virgin.

The friend, who was driving, had to really twist her arm for the lucky fellow's name—for all of about ten seconds. When she learned it was Chance, she said, "Get out of here! Why would a young stud like that want with an old gal like you or I?"

"To fuck her, of course."

"Yeah, right! And what did he do, poke it in you two or three times before white-washing your belly, or did he unload his entire load in your old cunt?"

"Laugh if you want," Mrs. Brownlee retorted, "But I'm telling you, that kid, Chance, is a natural. And for your information, he lasted long enough to bring me off the very first time; been years since my husband managed to get me off without using his tongue."

The friend may have been skeptical, but she wasn't taking any chances, no pun intended. The next day she managed to verify everything Mrs. Brownlee had claimed. With both of those old busybodies spreading the word, only to their fiends of course, young Mr. Chance Givens was on his way to becoming a legend in his own time.

"Now remember, Chance, it's always safer to only go with married women. That way, if you get one pregnant, she won't be hounding you to marry her or pay child support. The Husband will be responsible of all that." The old girls had more than Chance's welfare in mind when they gave him that advice; they were in no hurry to compete with the younger crowd.

Chance was a willing student, and he took everything, the various wives said to heart. By the time he was twenty-one and had found his first job, he was a first class seducer and a lover that knew few equals, and he never went after any unmarried woman. He found the information his teachers gave him was true. In fact, the only disadvantage to making a play for a married woman, was that her time wasn't always her own; but since he wasn't above having more than one woman on the line at the same time, he almost never had to go to bed lonely.

*****

Courtney strode into the Silver Saddle, the best place in town to pick up fresh meat, or to meet a friend just to listen to good country music while sipping on a drink and sharing the burdens of the day. They even had a grill going for breakfast through lunch; and after four the kitchen served some of the best country food you'd ever wrapped your cheeks around.

Today, both Courtney and Janet were interested in venting, however that didn't keep Janet from having a tray of nachos and cheese waiting, along with a couple of cold Bud Lites, wrapped in a coozy.

"My, don't we look ready for summer!" Janet remarked, upon seeing the yellow sundress Courtney had chosen to wear. "That dress goes perfect with your black hair. By the way, when did you get it cut? Just off the shoulders like that looks so good on you."

"Like it?" Courtney spun around, making the dress's tail fly out and expose a lot of leg, eliciting a few whistles from the male patrons present.

"Yep," Janet replied, "Sounds like the guys do also."

"So what's up with you? You sounded really down when we talked earlier?" Courtney helped herself to the chips while she listened to her friend rattle on about the failings of her present boyfriend.

"Cor, you don't know how lucky you are to have a guy like Mark," Janet added, when she finally run out of complaints about her present squeeze.

"Huh! Things aren't always as they seem. My Mark, as wonderful as you make him sound, has a lot of shortcomings, especially in the bed department."

"Oh My God!" Janet broke in. "Short comings like in short—you know, down there, or not lasting long enough to do the job?"

"No silly, like in being too busy, or too tired, or having to work on a contract at home, or..." She leaned into Janet to assure nobody could hear. "Janet, I'm going nuts. I can't remember the last time Mark gave me a good fucking. Seems like one or the other of us are always in a rush. I feel like I'm gonna explode if I can't have a mind blowing climax soon."

So, what's the problem, Cor?" Janet always called her Cor, when she was trying to convince her to do something she really shouldn't do. "Mark doesn't have the only cock, in this town, that works, does he? I know I've seen you checking out other studs."

"Checking out's one thing Janet, but I'm a married woman with kids. I can't go around like I was still in college..."

Courtney suddenly noticed Janet wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying; instead her attention seemed to be on the bar, where two men were talking, while a third had his back turned, talking to the bartender.

"What are you staring at, Janet?" She demanded.

"Don't tell me you missed that gorgeous guy—the one who walked in a few minutes ago."

"What...who...? Who are you talking about?"

"The guy with his back to us while he's talking with the bartender; haven't you noticed him staring at us?"

"No I haven't. Have you heard anything I said about Mark and me?"

"Sure, but I can listen and look at the same time. Just keep watching; you'll see what I mean."

Courtney continued looking at the stranger, "So what's so hot about him?" She asked. "Gotta good body, at least from the back, but so what? What's his face look like? You don't spend a lotta time looking at a fella's back."

"OMG!" The man had swiveled around on his stool. Courtney found herself looking into the eyes of what was probably the hottest man she'd ever seen. "He can eat crackers in my bed anytime," she said to Janet.

"Did you see that grin?" exclaimed Janet. "Don't suppose he heard us, do you?"

"Naw—not from this distance." Now Courtney shifted her chair so that she always faced the newcomer, while she continued venting about how frustrated she was with her sex life. "Another dead soldier," she said, taking the last sip of Bud. "Time to call in re-enforcements." She started rummaging through her purse for money.

"Don't look now—but look who's coming this way; and he's got three beers." Janet tried to keep her voice to a whisper, but it was a lot louder than she imagined.

Courtney glanced up just as the Greek god placed three Bud Lites on the table. "Afternoon Ladies, looks like you need a refill." He pulled a chair over from a nearby table, flipping it around so he could straddle it. He propped his Charles Atlas sized arms over the back, and continued, "Names Chance, and I thought I'd just take a chance you girls wanted some male company. I know I could sure use a little time talking with pretty women." He pulled the tab on all three cans, pushed one toward each woman and then raised his own can.

"To new friends and beautiful women, and may they be the same people." They touched cans and took a sip.

"My turn," Janet said, raising her can, "To new friends and true friends."

"Here, here," the group responded as one. A lot of small talk followed, as both Janet and Courtney vied for the attention of this new man, but it soon became apparent that he had eyes only for Courtney. The girls didn't know why, but as soon as Chance managed to hold each girl's left hand, he zeroed in on Courtney. He was still being polite to Janet, but that was the extent of his interest. Of course the absence of a wedding ring on her left ring finger took Janet out of the running.

On their third beer, Chance could see a blush in Courtney's cheeks and she definitely found a lot more to giggle about. He slipped his chair just a little closer, close enough to keep a hand on her body almost all of the time, and she didn't pull away. So far he'd found out they spent at least three afternoons a week here in the Silver Saddle, so he knew he'd be able to get together with them again.

He decided to take a chance on Courtney. Catching her left hand, he pulled it closer to his face; seeming to study the ring, he remarked, "Such a pretty ring. Are you happy with the way married life is going?"

"Wha—what kind of question is that?" Courtney could feel her face getting hot. "Of course I'm happy, why wouldn't I be happy?" She tried to pull away, but the hand holding hers didn't relent. "What makes you think I'm not happy with my marriage?"

"Well don't blame me. I was just going by what you were saying to Janet."

"When did Janet tell you anything? I haven't left her side since you came over."

Chance grinned. "Hate to admit it, sweetheart, but I'm very good at reading lips."

"In other words, you eavesdrop!" Courtney was trying to look stern.

"Yeah, I know—but I only do it to beautiful women, and I must say, on a beauty scale of one to ten, you girls are a twelve." Chance put on his 'little-lost-boy' face and turned on the charm that had led more than one sophisticated wife to a wild night of sex in his bed. Chance reached out to replace a supposedly stray tendril of her hair; and in doing so, his fingers caressed her ear lobe and Courtney felt like a jolt of electricity had sparked between her ear and his hand. She forgot to breathe; it was like she could see herself surrounded by waves of puffy white clouds and bolts of red hot lightning sizzled and crackled about her.

"You're not really mad, are you?" Strangely enough his words seemed to provide a pillar of stability she could grasp. And by the way, if I were ever lucky enough to get in your bed, I'll be eating something, but it sure won't be crackers.

Courtney felt a warm glow and knew she was blushing. 'My god,' she thought, 'If one touch can do me like that what would making love to him be like?' Aloud she said, "Well—if you promise to be good, I suppose we'll let one little slip-up get by."

"Thank you pretty lady; and I hope you won't think I'm not being good when I say that if you were mine, I'd make love to you every night. Shoot, if I was on the road, I'd call you for phone sex."

By this time, the back of his hand was rubbing on her bare arms, and Courtney could feel little dew drops forming in a place that was just aching to feel more of his touch.

"Earth to Cor—earth to Cor—come in Cor." Her revelry was broken by Janet's voice. 'Darn!' she'd forgotten that Janet was even there. 'Some friend I am! A man pays me a bit of attention and I forget my best friend.'

"We really have to leave, Cor. The kids will be home soon and they'll expect supper"

Courtney knew Janet was correct, they did have to go, but god—she was enjoying this conversation. Truth be told, she was actually enjoying watching the hard male body sitting so close to her, especially the protruding lump his pants couldn't hide.

"Janet's right," she muttered, "I do have to go, sorry." She stood to leave. As she did, she took one last glance at the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, me too." Chance stood up as she did. The action brought them face to face with only inches between their bodies. His left hand snaked it way around her neck, pulling her closer. She could smell his aftershave, a pleasant woodsy aroma, those lips were moving closer, but she was too surprised to react before they touched hers. It was a very chaste kiss, just a quick brush across her lips, but it lit off something deep down inside her—something she didn't even know she was missing. That something was passion, a burning, demanding passion; the kind of passion she experienced back when her world was young—the kind of passion she could lose herself in.

"I, I really have to go," she finally managed to mutter while she pushed him away.

"Can we meet here again; maybe next time, just the two of us?" He whispered as she broke away

"I don't know...Maybe—we'll see," her heart was pounding as she gathered her bag to leave.

Damn, girl! You swallowed his line all the way." Janet said as they walked to their cars.

"Yeah," Courtney agreed, "It was like I became someone else. No telling what would have happened, if you hadn't been there."

*****

Mark glanced up at the wall clock again. 'A little past two—now where had Chance gone to this time?' "I hate an undependable employee." He'd mumbled to himself, but apparently he'd said it louder than he'd thought, for Jackie gave him a questioning look. Since he'd caught up on his last assigned project, the contract Chance was supposed to deliver, he decided to use the spare time to train his new intern.

Jackie pulled her chair up next to Mark's, they were so close Mark could swear he felt the heat radiating off her sexy body. Her perfume, he couldn't identify the scent, but it should have been called "Raw Sex." For that's what it made him think of.

Mark had never been untrue to his wedding vows, but sitting in his office, all alone, except for Jackie, he was beginning to rethink his commitment. When he tried to show her some paperwork, she'd lean over so far her cleavage was plainly visible, and when he sent her across the office to file, or replace something, she'd lean over, her short skirt would pull up, and Mark, once again, had a perfect view of her womanly charms. It was enough to make a good man hard, and Mark was a good man and he was hard.

When Jackie returned to her desk, she immediately spotted his tent pole. "Did I cause that, Boss?"

The little vixen knew damn well she was the cause of his discomfort. For weeks now, she'd been flirting; so far he'd pretended not to notice, but just how much was a man supposed to take?