An Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on her face confirmed she knew what she was doing to him. She walked over and locked the door. "I have a date tonight and my boyfriend would know and get mad if I let you take care of that in my pussy, but there's other ways"

Mark sat quietly, despite the battle raging inside, as she rolled his chair away from his desk. 'What's wrong with me?' he thought. 'I've never come close to cheating on Courtney, and yet here I am; just sitting here wanting to let a woman, I barely know, jack me off—no worse yet, I really want to fuck her.'

Jackie pointed to the intercom. "Tell your secretary you don't want to be disturbed for anything." As soon as Mark complied she gave him that devilish grin that no man could resist, and with one swift motion, stripped her dress over her head. "Wouldn't want to get goo all over the dress I have to wear to diner," she explained.

Mark couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene in front of him. There, in front of him stood Jackie, a woman he'd had the hots for, even if he had managed to deny his body's cravings, since he first laid eyes on her. And, she was wearing only the briefest bra, one that could hardly contain the pert breast that seemed to strain against their captor, and a pair of yellow panties, which covered the nicest camel's foot he'd ever laid eyes on. He truly didn't know what to do. He wanted to strip her naked and have his way with her right there on his desk, and yet something held him back. He didn't make a move; instead he sat, waiting to see what she had in mind next. Somehow, it didn't seem like cheating on Courtney, if he didn't take any action.

Jackie had none of Mark's hang-ups; she knew how to advance in the dog eat dog world of industrial politics, and she didn't intend to remain an intern all her life. "Here, stand up," she commanded, while unbuckling his belt. We can't have you going home to wifey with cum stains all over your pants."

Just like that Jackie had Mark's pants off and thrown in a corner and was pushing him back into his chair. Fascinated, he stared as her hand slipped into the placket of his red jockeys. "Humm, red shorts; I like." She said while freeing his rampart cock. She could smell the musk of a turned on man as she fondled his thick cock. The pre-cum gave it a silky feeling. Crooked purple veins stood out on both sides of the shaft, and she stroked the un-cut outer skin covering his shaft. Mark watched her red tongue wipe across her almost matching lips before taking a turn around his bulbous crown.

"Oh god," he moaned when the velvety tongue licked around the head, and across the slit. And that was before her mouth opened wide and her lips slipped over the head almost like one would devour a Popsicle. Her head bobbed up and down on his shaft, her hand worked on everything she couldn't get in her mouth, and in less than three minutes, no he wasn't keeping time, but it felt that quick, Mark felt the lava begin to roil deep in his balls, and spurt after spurt hit the back of Jackie's throat. She did her best to swallow it all, but Mark could see the white cum dribbling out her mouth. He grabbed a box of tissues and gently wiped her face clean.

"Thanks" he said, pulling her to him and kissing her mouth. "You know this has to be our little secret, don't you."

She made a zipping motion across her lips. "Locked and sealed, Boss. I see the beginning of a long, prosperous relationship and I sure won't mess it up."

Mark's fingers had a mind of their own as they stroked her erect nipples. "It hardly seems fair; you do all this for me and get nothing out of it."

"What do you mean nothing? I really enjoyed it, and remember, I have a date with a really important guy in my life." She took his hand and pressed it to her hairy cleft. "We can't leave any cum stains here for him to find."

"He's one lucky man," Mark said, while getting dressed. It looked like it would be up to him to deliver the contract, since that asshole Chance still hadn't showed up.

He was almost out of the building, with his conscience giving him hell, now that his lust was satisfied. He didn't notice Chance until he heard him yell, "Hey, Boss. Got that contract ready?"

At least Mark could go home early—maybe shower and clean up before Courtney got a chance to smell his clothes. He just knew he reeked of sex, whether he did or not.

"Don't go getting sidetracked by some sweet young thing before you get this enveloped delivered," he warned, placing the sealed brown envelope in Chance's hands. "You fuck this one up and it'll be both of our jobs."

Luck was with Mark; he could hear his wife rattling pots in the kitchen as he came through the front door. "It's just me, Honey. I'm gonna grab a quick shower before supper; it's been a hard day and I feel grubby." He hurried to the master bath without waiting for a response.

As he opened the clothes hamper to throw in his dirty underwear, he saw Courtney's panties lying right on top. The dark spot on the gusset caught his attention. 'Hummm,' he thought, lifting the panties to make sure that was dampness and not just some old stain, 'Looks like Baby's been watching "Dirty Dancing" again. Damn! Now she'll be all hot and bothered, ready for a good screwing, and here I am having just unloaded my best shot in Jackie's mouth.' Mark didn't want to acknowledge it, even to himself, but he had a nagging thought, deep in the back of his first time cheating mind, that he might not be able to take care of business tonight. Several times over the past six months, or so, he's had that problem. Thank goodness! Courtney wasn't as highly sexed as she was when they first married, so she seemed to take his failures in stride.

*****

"Wow! What were you thinking about in there?" Janet asked her friend, once they were walking toward the parking lot. "Looks to me like you were ready to jump his bones."

"I don't know what happened to me, Janet. One second I was getting pissed at him for eavesdropping, he called it lip reading, but it amounts to the same thing, and the next thing I know, I'm looking into those deep, blue eyes, and I'm getting turned on."

"Well, you better not mention this to Mark. If he asks, we were discussing a shopping trip to New York, and I'll say the same."

"Yeah! That's our story and we're sticking to it." Courtney laughed, before giving her friend an air kiss and driving home. Things weren't all that funny on her trip home. True, there had been no genital touching, but not because the desire wasn't there. Even while she drove home, she still felt all aglow. She wondered how different it would be to have another man's hands explore her secret places. Yet, even as she thought such dirty thoughts, she felt rotten; like she must surely have a big red 'A' tattooed on her forehead.

A battle was being fought within her mind. 'Did she love Mark? Without a doubt, the answer was a resounding yes. Did she want to hurt him? Hell no, she'd never do that—would she? On the other hand,' she tried to console herself, 'if Mark doesn't know about something, how could it hurt him?' Besides, she had been a virgin when she met Mark; his was the only shaft that had ever penetrated her, while she knew for a fact that Mark had screwed a whole bevy of girls in college.

'Don't I have a right to at least experience one other dick?' she thought. "No, I don't,' she finally decided. 'I promised to be faithful only to Mark, when I married him, and I am not going to break my vow."

'But you already have broken it in your mind,' her other self reminded her. 'What are you going to do about that? Are you going to confess and ask for forgiveness?'

"No way" she said aloud, glancing at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to turn over a new leaf. I'm going to start doing all the nasty things Mark always begged me to do. I'll start tonight; once we hit the bed, I'm going to make him think he has a new wife"

With a plan firmly in her mind, Courtney hurried to shower and start supper. By the time Mark usually got home, she had freshened up, changed to a red, "Margaret Clever" type skirt with a white blouse and had Mark's favorite meal of roast beef and potatoes, along with all the fixings, well on its way.

Hearing Mark yell that he was taking a shower before eating, she took one final check that she hadn't forgotten anything, and ducked into the guest bathroom to put the finishing touches on her make-up. She always kept a few things there, so she could look like she was always freshly made up when Mark got home. She didn't approve of a husband watching her apply make-up. Husbands should only see the finished product; anything else was a lot like watching sausage being made—not the best thing to do, if you like the taste of sausage.

"Wow! How do you do it?" Mark asked when she met him at the kitchen door, giving him a big hug and a very wet kiss, while grinding her hips against his. "You look fresh as the morning dew?"

"That's us girl's little secret." She broke loose and pushed him toward his place at the table, while calling the children to eat. The meal went very good—except Mark realized Courtney was indeed going to want action and he kept wondering if he'd be able to supply it. Throughout the course of the evening, he swore a dozen times, to himself of course, he was never going to even look at another woman, much less do anything like he'd allowed today. In his mind, he'd already managed to place most of the blame on 'that hussy, Jackie' and absolve himself of all but a victim's role.

"What's got into you?" Courtney asked when he started helping clean up after supper.

"Does something have to 'get into a guy' for him to help his loving wife?"

"Nooo, but it sure is different." Courtney playfully snapped his behind with the drying towel. "I must say, I like the new you, whatever the cause."

With the household settled down for the night, Courtney rushed to the bedroom, anxious to start 'making things right' with Mark, but he lingered, until he could finally put it off no longer. After checking that the doors were locked, the lights were out, and everything was secure, for the third time, he finally drug through the bedroom door. All he could think of was, 'what if I can't get it up tonight?'

As things turned out that was the last thing Mark should have worried about. He closed the door and locked it behind him. For the first time he noticed Courtney had the light so dim he could barely see her, standing beside the bed. Her bare breast were still perky for a woman her age, and the nipples just invited his mouth to wrap around them.

"Come on, Slow Poke." Her husky voice dripped of desire. "I've been looking forward to this long enough."

Mark started to undress, but she stopped him. She pulled him toward the bed, stood him beside it, and loosened his belt. Hooking her hands in the waistbands of his pants and boxers at the same time, she had him naked from the waist down with one smooth motion.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Sir," she said, after getting him seated on the bed. She playfully lifted his three button shirt and undershirt over his heads, while he held his arms up to help. "

Lie back and prop your head up on the pillows so you can see what's happening in the mirror." 'Wow!' Mark could see the entire scene in the full length mirror to his right. 'Is that really my cock standing up like that?' He wondered. 'This is better than a porn film.'

Courtney knelt between his spread legs; her tongue flicked across her red lips, while she held his erect cock in one hand and balanced herself with the other. The freshly showered cock of her husband smelled of a mixture of talcum powder and horny man. She ran her fingers along his shaft, tracing the purple veins bulging along both sided of its six inch length.

Forming an "O" with her thumb and forefinger, she was unable to circle the shaft, but she slid her fingers up and down it, while lowering her head to lick the purple plum that was the head of his manhood. When she slid her tongue over the slit, she could taste the slightly salty liquid that was dripping out.

"Oooohhh!" Mark groaned, when she formed a perfect "O" with her lips, and he could see her as she held his cock upright and slipped the whole head and a couple inches of shaft into her mouth. "Ooooo god, yes," he moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his pulsating cock, while rapidly stroking that part of the shaft she couldn't get in her silky, warm mouth.

When Jackie had done the same thing earlier, Mark had cum in a few minutes, but now, after she had taken the edge off, he was ready to stay with his wife as long as it took—he thought. Fortunately, Courtney could feel he was getting ready to whitewash her tonsils in time to hold up.

"Oh no, Big Boy, That thing's gonna cum in my pussy tonight. Here, take these off." She scooted up so Mark could pull the bra off, and then he managed to get her panties down over her hips, before she lay to the side and finished kicking them off.

Mark rolled over so they were side by side, and started licking around on her brown aureoles and sucking her hard nipples. As he worked them with his lips, they proudly pushed out. Lying there, stomach to stomach, Mark stopped sucking her breast and replaced his lips with his hands. While he tweaked her nipples and tried to see how far he could get them to stand off, they played tonsil hockey.

Then Courtney started pulling on him, urging him to roll on top. Mark lifted himself, she spread her thighs, and Mark's body flipped over atop hers. With one deft motion, he aligned his cock to her slick opening and it slipped in the first inch or so.

"Yes, that's it," Courtney moaned and hunched her hips upward. She could feel his cock slide in all the way in until his balls were touching her bottom. He started those slow, long, delicious stroke, where he'd pull out until only the head remained buried in her warm pussy, pause a moment and then start that long, slow descent back to the bottom. They stayed that way, keeping up the slow rhythmic motion, she rotating her hips, while his cock probed every nick and cranny of her hot, leaking cunt. She could feel her juices draining down her cheeks, and was sure they must have been soaking the sheets.

'What the heck has gotten into Mark,' she thought, 'he hasn't been able to last this long in ages.' Immediately, she felt the tingle that signaled the beginning of her organism start in her feet and work its way upward.

"Come on Honey, Give it to me hard." She increased her motion and he followed suite until they were pounding each other as fast as they could. Her pussy's muscles clamped around Mark's cock, her legs froze in place and she held on tight, riding the hot pink ocean of passion that lifted her to the peak before rolling back out to sea, leaving her spent body lying inert under her husband, who was still pumping away.

"Ohooo, ohooo, ohooo, god that's good," Mark moaned. Deep within, the hot flow of cum blasted its way through the channel that was still being squeezed by his wife's relaxing body. Rope after rope pulsed its way deep into her slick cunt, until finally his cock could stay in her no longer. It slipped out, he rolled to the side and she propped her head on his arm. The couple slept the sleep of the righteous, all thought of their brush with disaster dismissed from their minds.

*****

Courtney was still sound asleep when Mark rolled out of bed and got dressed to begin his day. He may have slept well last night, but that old devil, conscience, jumped on his back as soon as he left the house. 'What the fuck am I going to do about Jackie?' he wondered, as he drove to work.

He was surprised when Jackie showed up looking like five miles of rocky road. "Hard night?" he asked.

"Don't mention it," was her reply. "I never knew any one man could screw that many times. I mean the guy is hung like a horse," she demonstrated by holding her hands about ten inches apart. "I bet that darn thing must have been over two inches across the head, and it stayed hard all night. I'm so sore I can't touch it with a powder puff."

"Wait a minute, you sound like this was all a surprise to you—didn't you say you had a date with your boyfriend? Surely you knew what he was packing."

Jackie fixed her coffee and another for Mark. Handing Mark his, she sat in the chair beside his desk, took a long sip and then dropped the bombshell. "Not talking about my regular boyfriend—hell, he ain't got no more than you. No, no, this was the Boss. He caught me before I left the building—said he wanted to bring me up to date on his plans for my future employment with the company." She took another sip. "Hell, you know you don't say no to the Boss for any reason. Man! I'm telling you, that man is packing—and he knows how to use it."

For the next few weeks, the office returned to the pre-Jackie days. Sure, she'd favor him with a boob or butt shot ever once in a while, no more touchy-feely goings on. That suited Mark fine, because Courtney was almost fucking him to death at home. He really didn't want to worry about not being able to get it up because Jackie had drained him dry at work.

Then Courtney started turning into the same old Courtney again. Mark tried his best to keep her satisfied, but something was just wrong. No, she never refused him, when he tried to turn her on, but for the past weeks she hadn't been initiating the sex like before.

Then, one casual Friday afternoon when everyone had left at noon, Jackie and Mark had the building to themselves. They needed just a little more time to finish a project that was due first thing Monday; and Mark was more susceptible to a little 'on-the-side' than he had been in a long time.

Jackie looked especially alluring that day and she had been taking every opportunity to flash Mark. Mark was certainly not immune to her charms, regardless of how bad his conscience has rode him after the other blow job.

"Thank the Lord we finally finished," Jackie said, pretending to wipe sweat from her brow. "Can you clear things while I go to the little girl's room?" On her way out the door, she noted the erect tent pole he was sporting.

Mark watched her hips swing as she walked away. Grabbing his cock, he gave it a couple strokes. 'Man! I wonder what it would feel like to sink in that luscious pussy all the way to the bottom.' He thought. He was still wondering about it when Jackie returned and started teasing like old times.

"Don't you have to save it for the Boss?"

"Naw—his wife's got him pretty much tied up, and I mean in more ways than one. She's been keeping pretty close tabs on him, so we only get to do it once in a blue moon. Hell, if it gets much worse, we'll be like an old married couple." Then she carried a file over to the cabinet and bent at the waist to file it. When she did her dress pulled up, showing her bare pussy. Mark might be slow, but he wasn't stupid. Apparently she's removed her panties when she was in the rest room, so no way was he going to pass up an invitation like that.

Jackie knew what she was doing, she wanted to get fucked and she wanted it bad. Truth be told, she'd had the hots for Mark since the time she'd given him the blow job and by golly, she was going to get him at least once.

She fumbled around in the bent over position longer than was necessary, but she intended to dangle the bait until he took it. Take it he did. She sensed him standing close behind her before she felt his hands grip her hips and his stiff rod stabbing at her labia. He was going about it almost like a stallion on a mare, no foreplay, just stab at it until you hit moisture.

Jackie wouldn't have believed it, but she found this wild animal type attack very exciting for a change. She wiggled her behind and shifted her stance, trying to help. That did the trick; she felt the head land between her moist lips and sink several inches. Mark didn't dare lose the treasure now that he'd found it. He pulled back just a bit before driving forward again. At the same time Jackie lifted up on her toes and dropped and pushed at the same time, taking his cock all the way in.