An Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing her back on the bed, he pulled her thighs apart, with a little help from her, and buried his face in her pussy. Within minutes, his velvet tongue, sliding over her silky inner lips and teasing her hard little nubbin, had her screaming for more.

Chance continued working on her until she once again locked her legs around him and ground into his face until she came with a scream. Without a moment of hesitation, Chance knelt between her legs and shoved his cock in until once again their pubic hairs meshed against each other.

For the next several hours they tried out almost every position in the Karma Sutra, until finally a very sated Courtney called time. The effects of the pill were wearing off and she knew she simply had to go home.

"I've got to shower before you take me back to my car," she said.

"Yeah, me too. Tell you what, you use the guest bathroom, it's down the hall to your right, and I'll use this one. I would say let's shower together but I feel like I need to do a little more."

Courtney started gathering her clothes. "Have you seen my panties, I can't seem to find them."

"Nope," Chance pretended to look under the bed and all around. "Now what do you reckon could have happened to those pesky things. You didn't flush them when you went to the bathroom, did you?"

"Of course not."

"Oh well, guess you'll just have to go without. You had them soaked before we took them off anyway."

Courtney started for the guest bathroom. "Did he say right or left?" she muttered. She couldn't remember so she tried the left door and gasped as it swung open. The walls were lined with picture frames containing women's panties. There must have been a hundred and each had a card containing a woman's first name and a date. "My god," she said, "this must be his trophy room." Her curiosity couldn't be denied; she just had to check out a few to see if she knew any of them. Sure enough, she recognized a few names, and they were names she would have never dreamed would screw around.

Chance was still in the shower when she stormed back into the bedroom. "That Son of a Bitch, she muttered. That's all I was to him, just another trophy to hang on his wall." She looked everywhere for her missing panties. "Where could that bastard have put them? They disappeared before either of us left this room.

Throwing things around and still being unable to find them, she sat on the side of the bed, grabbed up the nearest pillow and started sobbing into it. She would not let that man know how much having the panties on display meant to her. She started silently cursing and pounding her fist into the pillow, and a wad of material fell out of the pillowcase. Snatching it up, she recognized her panties.

She stuffed them in her bag and rushed outside. She was three blocks away when she called for a cab to meet her. If she never saw that man again, it would be too soon.

The ride back to her car and then on to her house seemed to be over far too quickly. Pulling her car under the carport, she took a deep breath and got out after checking her face in the mirror. Did she look okay? Would Mark notice anything that would tip him off about what she had done?

She gave her clothes one last once-over and entered her home. Her thought, as she walked through the door involved wondering how many more time she might enter this place she called home. Suddenly it hit her like a rock. She really loved what she and Mark had together; she didn't want to change a thing. Why had she been so stupid—throw all this away for a moment of passion? That's crazy. She could hear the TV playing in the den, and knew Mark would be watching "Family Feud" reruns. He was nut over them.

******

Mark heard the door to the carport close and knew Courtney was home. 'She's early,' he thought, but he was much too worried about her finding out he'd cheated to give her reason for coming home early much thought. 'Keep it cool, man,' he thought. 'Just act normal. Since Courtney would never cheat, she probably won't think I would either. God! What if she finds out about me and Jackie? What will I do if she wants a divorce? Damn-damn, damn! How could I be so stupid—how could I take a chance on throwing away everything we've built over the years?'

"Please God," he prayed, "Let me get out of this mess and I promise I'll never do anything like this again. Please don't let Courtney leave me."

Mark could feel his heart pounding as Courtney's footsteps sounded closer and closer. He stood, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants; Courtney always fussed about him doing that, but this time he would have gladly accepted complaints about something that simple, instead of the other thing. If she ever found out about that, it would be the end of all he held dear. By no means could he allow her to even suspect what he'd done this afternoon.

Fighting to control his fears, Mark stepped toward his wife as she came through the door. Courtney met him with outstretched arms. "I thought you'd be a lot later, when I got your message; is everything okay?" He asked, pressing her tightly against him.

"Of course, silly—why do you think something isn't right?"

"Well you did sound like you'd be a lot later." Mark noticed her nervousness, but he wasn't about to mention it. If she had any hint about him and Jackie, she'd probably be more pissed than nervous, but who knows. He was more than willing to let sleeping dogs lie. He tilted her head back, his mouth met and covered hers, and when he probed with his tongue, she was more hesitant than usual. "Oh, shit, Mark thought, 'She suspects something.'

*****

'Okay, girl, you can pull this off—you gotta pull it off. If Mark even suspected I'd been meeting Chance, my marriage would be over. If he knew what I did this afternoon, he'd simply kill me.'

Courtney relaxed her lips to let Mark's tongue slip inside. Slipping her arms around his neck, she pressed her body against her husbands. She could feel him begin to swell and press against her pussy; she did her best to welcome the fleshly battering ram that was stabbing her mound.

"Take me to our bed, Honey," she whispered. Mark swept her into his arms and headed to the bedroom while she nestled snugly in his strong arms. 'So far, so good,' she thought, 'but the real test comes when he tries to kiss me down there. I hope he can't taste that asshole's cum.' Suddenly, another thought struck her. 'Oh my god! What if he can tell I'm stretched more than normal? What if Chance left marks where Mark can see?'

"Honey," she said, "Let's make love in the dark—please. It'll be so romantic." She flipped the bedroom lights off as he carried her through the door.

Then Mark stood her up just long enough to slide her dress over her head. Then he eased her down on their king sized bed. She lifted her hips to help slide her panties off before he shed his clothes and threw them in the corner. There was enough light getting in from the door that Mark had left open to allow them to see, but not so clearly.

She lay there, reaching for him with outstretched arms, as he knelt between her legs and lowered his face toward her cunt. "We don't need the oral stuff tonight, Honey," she whispered. "I just want you to fuck me like you did when we were young." She tugged at him, trying to keep him from catching any hint of her cheating. "Kiss me, Baby." She reached for his cock and while Mark supported himself with both hands, she rubbed the glans up and down her slick labia before positioning it in place.

When Mark felt the slick warmth of her cunt, he pushed downward and his thick six inches slid in effortlessly. They established a slow and easy rhythm of long strokes interrupted by several short fast jabs that always drove Courtney out of her mind. He'd bring her almost to the point of no return before settling back into the slow pattern.

"Oh yeah, Baby—that's the way—give it to me. Oh god, I'm coming." Courtney locked her legs around his body, twisting and humping her pelvis as Mark felt the volcano in his balls begin to erupt.

Minutes later they lay side by side, completely exhausted and just holding hands while staring at the ceiling. "Let's always keep it like this, Mark."

"What'cha mean, freshly fucked? I'll second that."

"No, Silly, I mean just the two of us, loving each other and nobody else."

'Oh, shit!' Mark thought, 'She suspects something but I better not admit anything.'

Finally he propped himself on one arm so he could look into her eyes. "If you don't try something new, I promise I won't."

"Deal!" She pulled him down for a tender kiss before the both fell asleep with her head on his muscular shoulder.

Epilogue

The cold wind whipped under the women's dresses and coats, while the few raindrops pinged off the tent covering Mark's coffin. The pastor had finished his final words, friends had abandoned the gravesite in search of a warmer, dryer place, and still Courtney sat in the folding chair placed there for her use.

"Come on, Mom," her daughter urged. "We need to get out of the way so they can finish the burial." Courtney allowed herself to be guided to a warm car, where they sat while the men finished the grave and placed the flowers that would freeze this very night unless somebody moved them. Courtney really didn't care, all she could think of was that Mark was gone, the victim of a heart attack.

When the grave diggers loaded the last of their tools and drove away, Courtney pushed the car door open and started to get out. "No, you stay here where it's warm," she told her daughter, when she started to follow her. "I need a few last minutes alone with him."

Standing at the head of the grave, she was surprised that she wasn't sobbing. "Well, I guess I'm, all cried out, Mark, but you know I love you and have remained faithful for the last twenty-five years—ever since I cheated with that guy, Chance, who used to work with you. You gave me all the loving I could ever need and, if you had to die, I'm glad you went like you did. You always said you wanted to die fucking and you got your wish. One day, when the hurt has faded, maybe I'll tell my friends that we cum and you went."

She pulled a red rose out of one of the arrangements. "See you soon, Honey." She sniffed the rose all the way back to the waiting car.

The End

*****

Thank you for taking time to read this. Now that you've finished, please be sure to vote. If you have a user ID, I welcome all comments, even critical ones—just as long as you can identify what you don't like, or how I could improve.