An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted had the neckties on his wrist and both glasses palmed in one hand. He opened the door and then switched one glass to his other hand.

"Oh... I forgot about the drinks." She started to stand.

"Sit... I've got 'em."

The corner of her mouth curved. "You still have the parachute pants." She also saw he had an erection. Once more she felt breathless for a moment. "Could... could I have a drink?" She held out her hand.

"Sure." He gave her the glass of ice water. He set his bourbon rocks on the bedside table then removed the neckties from his wrist and tossed them on the mattress near the foot of the bed. He picked up his glass and took a gulp then set it down. Kyli was taking little sips of water. She looked beautiful and hot and he knew he'd always want her. He had wanted her for years. She looked at him and held out her glass.

"Would you put this on the..."

He interrupted, "Yeah." He took her glass and set it on the table. His eyes met hers. She seemed scared. He sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. He stroked his face into her hair. He spoke softly, "Sure you want to play 'what if?'"

Kyli was yet again feeling breathless. She nodded slightly and spoke softly, "Yes. Do... do you?" She felt his lips at her ear, heard and felt his warm breath as he spoke low and softly. It made her pussy clench and sent a thrill coursing through her.

"Ky, I've wanted to do this for years."

"M-me too."

He kissed her head. "If you want to stop, atanytime, just tell me."

"All right. You... you too."

"Tonight is... about you, not any other girl. Ky, it wasneverabout any other girl."

Another thrill coursed through her. "It's... aboutbothof us."

"Yeah, I guess it is." He stroked his face in her fragrant hair. He continued speaking softly, "Ready?" He felt her nod. "I'd come into your room, just like this and now I'm just going to talk to you directly, not describe it, okay?" Again she nodded against his face. "It's never been about any other girl, Ky, it wasalwaysabout you, about what I wanted to do with you. It was... about what I felt and feel towards you too."

She trembled with excitement. "I... I've always hope that so much."

He dipped his head more and kissed her cheek. "Now... just lay back."

"Don't you... don't you want me in the upside-down 'Y?'"

"Not yet, jus' lay back across the bed." As she started to recline he stood up and went to end of the bed. He picked up two neckties and moved around to the other side of the bed. "Stretch your arms over your head on the mattress." He watched her slender arms slide towards him. He slipped the loop of one necktie on her left wrist, then did the same to her other wrist with the second tie. Her arms weren't as straight as he wanted but that wasn't necessary yet. He crouched down and shoved the tie tails between the mattress and the box springs. He knew from other experiences that it would hold her well enough. It was about teasing, not bondage. His cock was throbbing with excitement.

He stood up and leaned forward. His palms cupped the sides of her pretty face. A small smile appeared on his mouth. "You look beautiful even upside-down."

Maybe it was the alcohol or her nervousness but she giggled and said, "You lookfunnyupside-down." She saw his warm smile disappear and instantly regretted saying it. "I've always liked the way you look. Whichever way you are."

He thought her little joke was saying something more. "Ky?" He pulled his hands away and sat on the edge of the bed so he could look at her right side up. "Are you sure y..."

She interrupted, "Ted, I... I want this to happen."

His left hand went to her face again, cupping her cheek. "You reallyarebeautiful." He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Her mouth opened more, their tongues touched, tentatively caressing at first, and then began a slow, oral erotic dance. The kiss quickly became more ardent. Ted shifted away from her, straightening his torso so he could lean down more comfortably. His hand moved from her face and slid up along the length of her arm. It seemed to cause Ky's mouth to open wider and the kiss grew even more passionate.

He started moving again, turning his face perpendicular to Kyli's as he slid off the bed, finally on his knees. His face turned more so it was nearly upside-down to hers once again. His hand slid down her arm, then both hands coursed down to her hips. A moment later he broke the kiss. He hoped she wouldn't giggle at seeing his face upside-down again. He started working the mens tank undershirt up her body.

Kyli arched her back to help. She closed her eyes, worried he'd pull it up past her breasts, equally worried that he wouldn't. Had he told the truth about liking her small boobs? Darlene hadn't had big breasts but she recalled they were larger than her own. She felt the thin fabric tugged passed her fleshy mounds. She would have held her breath but she was so aroused already her breathing was ragged. Her body tensed slightly.

Ted stopped working her shirt up and stared at her breasts for a few moments. They were on the small size but looked firm, and were topped with raspberry shaped nipples that were now taut. They were like the rest of her, very feminine, not brassy, and so inviting. He tugged her shirt up higher nearly to her neck. His hands slid to the sides of her chest, then up to her breasts, cupping her pliant mounds, feeling their firmness. It may have been his imagination but it seemed her nipples grew a little larger, more turgid. He spoke softly, just above a whisper, "Ky, you're so beautiful."

He watched his thumbs stroke over her pink-tan nubs. He leaned down making sure his chest didn't press against her face. He kissed both breasts a few times then lightly sucked her left nipple. Kyli arched her back a little and he sucked more intensely. She let a soft moan escape and her back arched more. He sucked harder as his tongue rubbed her erect raspberry.

"Mmmhh," Kyli murmured. She felt her nipple released and then Ted smeared his face over her yielding mounds a few times. He took her other nipple into his mouth. He sucked it harder than the other one and his tongue was more frenetic. Her breathing quickened. She shut her eyes again and wished he'd give her just a few nipping bites.

As she was trying to decide whether or not to ask him, his face stroked over her boobs again, then he straightened up. His hands moved to her bunched up shirt and started working it up again. She twisted back and forth to help as he gathered it and got it over her head. He pulled it down her arms, passed her hands down to the ties. He kissed her again as his left hand caressed her breasts. His tongue was ravenous, so was her own. The oral dance was even more frenzied than a few moments earlier.

Ted's hand cupped her right breast, then his thumb and index finger clamped her taut nipple, not harshly but firmly.

Kyli felt his digits holding her nipple. "Mmmh," she moaned into his mouth. Her back arched a little.

Ted's thumb and finger tightened a little more and he tentatively tugged her erect nub.

Kyli exhaled sharply into his mouth as her back arched more. "Mmh."

He moved on his knees, his mouth turning on hers. His hand moved from her right breast to her left. His other hand slid onto her right mound. He clamped both her nipples lightly again, rolling, twisting, and tugging each slightly. Kyli's exhaled sharply into his mouth once more. Her own mouth opened wider. Their tongues danced wildly for a minute then she abruptly turned her head to the side breaking the kiss. She gasped quick breaths.

Kyli murmured, "Oh... oh god... Ted."

His hands caressed her breasts as he shifted more on his knees then sat back on his legs. He kissed her shoulder then her face and neck. He kissed her other shoulder and that side of her neck, then kissed her ear. He spoke breathlessly, "I want you so much, Ky."

"Yessss," she spoke between breaths, "I want you... too... oh... oh, Ted."

"I need to taste you."

"Ohhh... yesss." She wasn't exactly sure what he meant but hoped she did.

He smeared his face in her hair as his hands left her firm breasts. He quickly stood and moved to the other side of the queen size bed. He leaned forward, his eyes locked with Kyli's as his hands cupped the backs of her knees. He drew her towards him so her hips were right at the edge of the mattress. He watched her arms straighten on the sheet on the other side of the bed. He lowered her feet to the carpeting, her legs together, bending at the knee, her thighs off the bed. He knelt in front of her legs. His hands went to hips, then his face lowered to her thighs. He kissed her warm, smooth skin beginning an upward journey.

Kyli raised her head and looked at him. Ted met her eyes. She saw desire, even lust, and hopefully love in them. Her heart and breathing increased tempo. She saw his face dip forward and just as in the past, her pussy tensed as his face began stroking over both thighs. Her head got heavy. She let it flop back on the sheet. She murmured, "Mmm... oh god."

She felt his hands slide from her hips to the waistband of her cotton, very brief bikini panties. Her pussy and anus tensed even more when she felt his fingers curl under the elastic waistband and began slowly pulling them down. It was going to happen. All the nighttime dreams, all the daydreams, it was finally going to happen. She whispered between breaths, "Oh... ohgod... oh... Ted." She raised her bottom slightly to assist him. She shut her eyes when the little garment slid passed her pussy. She wondered if she should have shaved her muff. She bet Ted would have liked that. It was too late to worry about it now. She felt his hands stop.

Ted gazed at her pussy. Her pubic hair wasn't thick nor was it sparse. As if combed, it angled towards her thin labia which looked pink and slightly puffy but hadn't opened, maybe because he had her legs together. He kissed the small bush. He spoke softly, "Ky... I have to say this again... you're beautiful."

Kyli raised her head again. His eyes met hers. A little smile formed on his mouth and her eyes teared slightly. She blushed, closed her eyes and let her head flop down again. She released a soft and brief giggle, then went back to taking fast breaths.

Ted really wanted to taste her. He quickly finished the task of getting her panties off, then without any delay, his hands cupped behind her knees. He raised and folded her legs up and back. Her knees were spread wider than her body very close to her rising and falling breasts. He gazed at her muff. As if she did it on purpose, her labia opened. He stopped breathing for a moment. Her pussy looked exactly as he thought it would. Pink, thin, delicate major lips, inner lips pinker and he could see them glisten in the soft light. She was moist. His mouth actually salivated. He whispered, "Ky... it's like a beautiful flower."

His face descended. His tongue lapped slowly upward and separated her petals more. She was warm, fresh, and already slippery. He savored her flavor with two more slow, broad strokes. His eyes were closed as he tried to memorize her taste and the first oral touch on her sex. His lips and tongue then concentrated on her clit. He could feel it taut under it thin pink hood. He teased it out from under it.

Kyli's eyes shut tight at the intense waves of delight emanating from between her legs. She had been licked before but for some reason this was a hundred times more exciting than any other experience. She didn't hold back, her hips swayed and she tried to push her pussy towards her mouth. Abruptly his tongue wiggled between her pink folds entering her, then began squirming, lapping, swirling within her. "Oh! Oh... gahhhhhd." Her hips churned more intensely.

She tasted wonderful, so fresh, there really wasn't a flavor. He sucked her delicate labs into his mouth and rubbed them with his tongue and nibbled with his lips.

Kyli raised her head, he was doing something she had never felt before. His eyes met hers. She realized he had sucked her labia into his mouth. Her head flopped back. "Oh-h-h-h." She trembled. His mouth was pushing her pussy lips out then sucking them in over and over again, while his tongue never stopped flickering or stroking. No, she had never experienced this before. She felt herself already starting to rise towards her peak. Her body started trembling.

He lapped her slit a few times glad and amazed at how wet she was. His lips returned to her pink pearl, sucking gently as his tongue tip flickered on the little nub. He heard a soft whimper from Ky. He was looking towards her breasts, heaving now as her hips swayed and her pussy pushed against his mouth. He wished she'd raise her head again. He wanted to look into her beautiful eyes as he began firmly stroking and pushing her little jewel. Instead he heard another whimpering moan and her neck arched. She started trembling constantly.

He abruptly plunged his tongue into her wet warmth, swirling it around within her, trying to push in deeper, so much so that his lower teeth rasped against the root of his tongue. He concentrated on her pink pearl again, sucking gently, rubbing it, pushing it, stroking crazily on it. Her trembling intensified. It made him increase his oral efforts. He wanted her to reach orgasm on his mouth, on his tongue. He pushed her clit to one side and let it slide back under the tip of his tongue. Kyli twitched. It did it again to the other side, the elasticity of her pearl pulling it back under his tongue tip once more. She twitched harder.

"Oh...Ted." Kyli nearly yelped.

For the next few minutes, his tongue became even more ravenous on her turgid clit, diddling, stroking, rubbing it almost as if he was trying to erase it. His throat muscles and tongue were tired, but as her trembling turned twitchy, he knew he'd keep going until she peaked. Her hips began squirming even more. He pushed her legs farther down, her knees almost to her shoulders which raised her hips slightly.

Kyli started shaking. "Tehhhh-h-d. Ohhhhh... ohhhhh... mmmmhh-h-h." She felt herself on the threshold of not only orgasm but of losing control of her body. It scared her a little. She had never felt that before. "Mmmhhhh-h-h-h," she whimpered.

He abruptly stopped rubbing her clit, pushed his tongue into her pussy, swirling it around a half dozen times, then did something else he had dreamed about for years. He pulled his tongue out, broadened it, then slid it down to her hot little orifice, laving it, rubbing circles on and over her anal pore as firmly as he had her pink pearl.

"Ted! Oh...OH!" Kyli peaked at the unique sensation of his tongue on her anus. She felt her wrists strain against the tie loops and that too heightened her thrills. His tongue slid up between her glistening labia and once again wildly rubbed her shivering clit. "Mmmm.... oh gahhd...Ted!"

Kyli twisted and jerked, and was shaking and twitching as wave after wave of orgasmic delight coursed through her. It felt like every cell of her body was shivering and tingling. She could feel her vaginal canal convulsing as much as her body, her anus seemed to be doing the same thing. Ted's tongue just kept going, rubbing her clit, pushing into her sex, laving over her anus.Oh god.... he's so good... so good to me.The twitches of her body grew more intense, almost like electric shocks were making various muscles flex.

Ted ran his wet, tired tongue up through her thin, glistening pussy lips to her pearl once more. He sucked it gently as his tongue flickered, pushed, and rubbed the turgid nub. He watched Kyli arch her back while still shaking, her firm, somewhat pointed breasts wobbled slightly.

"Oh... god... stop...stop, Ted...stop-stop-stop...it's... too... toogood...too much."

He pushed his tongue into her weeping channel one more time. He wished he could stick it deeper inside her, reach all the way to her cervix with it. Her twitching and jerking slowed and lessened in intensity. He pulled his tongue out, kissed her labs, kissed her clit, then smeared his face on her pussy, feeling the slipperiness of it, the warmth, and the wet, fine, pubic hair surrounding it. He was breathing hard, almost as raggedly as Kyli. He swallowed. "Ky... god... you're beautiful... I've wanted to taste you for so long."

He smeared his face into her again, getting her dew and her scent on him, marking himself with it. It made her body twitch hard a couple times. He let her legs fold down over his shoulders. His hands slid to the sides of her chest. He gave her slit another kiss then turned his face and rested his profile on her mons veneris, sucking breaths as fast as she was.

It took Kyli a couple minutes to catch her breath and gather her wits. "Ted... come up here, please kiss me, then... I want you in my mouth. I wanna suck you."

Ted swallowed. "Yeah... kiss, but... I need to be inside you, Ky. Now." He took a quick deep breath, then slid down and back so her legs slipped off his shoulders. He got up quickly and walked around the bed. He knelt as before and kissed Ky from the side. His tired tongue danced with her ardent one. He almost smiled about how achy his throat muscles were. He had wanted to lick her pussy to orgasm for years. His left hand caressed her breast while his right pulled each of the necktie tails out from under the mattress. Her tank shirt fell to the floor.

As soon as her hands were free, they were on him. One on the back of his head as the kiss continued, the other stroking his hairy chest with the backs of her fingers. Their mouths and tongues finally slowed, then parted. Ted gave her neck and face a few moist kisses before he stood up. They were both still gasping breaths.

When he rose to his feet, Kyli, nearly cat-like, quickly flipped over on the bed, drew her legs forward, folding them under herself as she leaned towards him. Her left hand grabbed the waist of his black pants, then her right hand hurriedly opened the button and yanked down the zipper. The baggy, lightweight pants fell to the floor. She blinked. "Ted... you're... you're sobig." She didn't wait a moment longer. Her delicate hand gripped the base of his throbbing member as his feet stepped out of the puddled pants. She noted the tips of her fingers weren't able to reach her thumb. Her fingertips had always touched her thumb with Raymond, and just about touched when she held her other two boyfriends.

Ted knew he didn't have some porn star dick. It was average, maybe a little thicker than average according to a couple chicks. "Ky, it's not..." She engulfed the deep red head, sucking it as her tongue swirled around the glans. "Urrrrrhh... jeezuz." For a moment he wondered how big... howsmallRay's dick had been. Same for her earlier boyfriends.

Kyli's hand started moving on his staff. She had decided years ago in a daydream, that if she ever did oral on Ted she'd swallow for him. She made sure her teeth didn't touch him as her head started bobbing slowly, the tight "O" of her lips sliding down and up about a third of his length. She never had to open her mouth this wide before. He was really thick. She started wondering what it would feel like in her pussy. Her hand started moving, stroking up to meet her descending lips. She sucked a little harder, making her cheeks concave, the slippery insides pressing against his manhood.

"Urhhh... jeez... Ky... that's good." He was glad he was half looped, if he wasn't he knew he'd be shooting his wad already. "Ky... mmmmh... Ky... I wanna be... inside you. I wan' us making love." He inhaled a few quick, deeper breaths. "Now...c'mon."

She sucked harder and jerked her head back. Pop! She gasped breaths as her tongue laved around the large helmet. She pulled her tongue back and spoke between breaths. "I wan' you to reach... orgasm." She flickered her tongue on the tip for a few seconds. "In my mouth. I... I wanna feel you cuming... I wanna do that for you." She took his cock into her mouth again. Her head resumed bobbing, her lips sliding down meeting her up stroking hand.

1...34567...11