Anal Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no particular interest in fucking your cunt but I will use it to excite you as I am now. Your ass, however, belongs to me and I will make good use of it every time we are together. When you are here, you are to be my submissive. You will dress, or not, as I decide and perform for my pleasure. Is that clear?"

I sat there stunned. Looking down at my lap. Wondering what I should do. I had let my husband's best friend fuck my ass. Twice. Now he was insisting on an arrangement where I would be serving as his sex toy on a regular basis. The thoughts of being his submissive little butt slut caused my pussy to tingle, but was it really what I wanted?

"WELL? Is that CLEAR?" He repeated, jolting me out of my reverie. "It's not like you have a choice really, is it? I have the recording and if you don't want Jake to hear the juicy details of you begging me to fuck you, then you will damned well comply."

He was right. Although I probably would have continued with him in some manner even if he hadn't had the incriminating evidence, His use of blackmail reinforced my submissive feelings and notched my arousal up one more level.

"Yes," I whispered

"Yes. What?"

What was he asking me now? What was it he wanted me to say? Yes what?

"Yes. That's clear?" I ventured.

"The correct response is: Yes Sir," he instructed. "You will address me and answer me with a Sir whenever you are here with me. Understood?"

" Y...Yes S...Sir," I stammered.

This was new territory for me. I had been submissive to other lovers in bed, particularly those with whom I'd had anal sex, but never this submissive and never outside the bedroom. It was new territory and it was exciting me to be there.

"Time for you to get cleaned up and head for home. You have some making-up to do and you'll want a good night's sleep so you are well rested when you come back tomorrow morning." Brad announced.

Oh God. Tomorrow was Sunday and Jake's golf day. Brad expected me to be here while Jake was on the course. This was so much more than I had ever bargained for.

"When you come tomorrow, I want your ass to be on display." Brad continued. "You have a pair of those stretchy thin yoga pants don't you? Doesn't matter. If you don't, go get a pair. The tighter and stretchier the better. I want to see that thin material stretched tight across your butt and right up between the cheeks. No undies. Just the yoga pants. And get one of those spandex crop tops, looks like a sports bra. Wear that on top. Nothing to cover it, I want to see your bare midriff and your nipples sticking through the material. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." This very demurely.

"OK so get cleaned up and get out of here. Your clothes are in the spare room."

I was just wondering how I was going to get home when the phone rang. When Brad answered, it became clear that Jake was on the other end, and that he was worried about how I was. Brad said that he had gotten me drunk last night and calmed me down, which I suppose was not a complete fabrication, and that I was hung over but in a better mood today. He then told Jake he better get over here to pick me up.

And that's exactly what happened. Jake apologized all the way home, then ordered in from my favourite Thai place for dinner. Then after a nice round of make-up sex, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Everything forgiven. Everything he knew about anyway.

Jake left at 7:30 for his 8:20 tee time and I followed as soon as I was sure he hadn't forgotten something which would cause him to come back home and find me missing. My heart was racing as I pulled up a pair of one size too small yoga pants which immediately pulled up into my crotch and were stretched so tight across my bottom that they were semi-translucent. The little spandex crop top I pulled down over my head barely covered my breasts. When I looked in the mirror, I was embarrassed to think that I was about to leave the house looking like this.

I could hardly concentrate on my driving as I headed over to Brad's place. Dressed as I was, I was glad he had given me a parking pass to enter the underground. I parked as close to the elevator bank as possible and looked around nervously as I walked over to it.

I never saw him coming until he was right behind me. He was large and black and he scared the crap out of me as he walked up behind me. I felt almost naked, which I almost was, as I stood there waiting for the elevator. I'm sure he was probably checking me out, but I was far too nervous to look his way. I jumped when he spoke.

"Hey little lady. You new here or you just visitin?" His deep voice purred. "You lookin really FINE in dat outfit dis mornin."

"I'm j..just visiting., I stammered just as the elevator arrived.

Like a gentleman, he ushered me in first, then followed. Oh God. I felt so exposed. I stood with my back in the corner, arms crossed over my chest, hoping that he was only going a floor or two. When he asked me what floor I blurted out 14 and a big smile dawned on his face. Turns out he was headed to the same floor. "Perfect," I thought.

When we got off the elevator, I turned right and he followed me. I was just starting to panic when he stopped at his door and pulled out his key. He just smiled at me as he opened the door and went inside. Shaken by the encounter, I rushed down the hall and knocked on Brad's door.

Brad smiled broadly when he opened the door and looked me up and down. He then commanded me to turn around so he could see the back before he would let me into the apartment. His hand went to my ass cheek as I passed by him in the doorway and he complemented me on my attire. I was so relieved to be back in private that I giggled like a school girl.

"OK Sara," he began. "I think it would be fun to start off with a little head. You know. Just to get me warmed up. You don't mind do you? We'll just pop into the kitchen and you can get started while I finish my coffee."

He led the way to the kitchen, pulled open his dressing gown and sat down at the table. His little cock was already sticking straight up as he motioned me between his spread knees.

"Nice and slow Sara. We have about 3 hours so I'm in no hurry to get my rocks off yet."

When I took him deep in my mouth, I was once again amazed at his small size. Although I often gagged as Jake pushed towards the back of my throat, Brad was short enough that I could take him to the root without any discomfort at all. He ordered me to keep his cock buried and work it with my tongue and cheeks as he sipped his coffee and moaned his approval.

"OK. Time to get you warmed up. Why don't you strip off and head for the bedroom?" It was not a question. "By the time I get there I want you naked and spread eagle on the bed. Now go."

When I entered the bedroom I was a little shocked to see that there were silk ties secured to each corner of the bed. Not knowing what else to do, I stripped off my pants and top and spread myself out on the bed. When Brad entered, he calmly picked up my pants and gave the crotch a quick sniff.

"Hmm. Smells like someone is enjoying herself already," he opined. "We'll have to get you out of your clothes faster next time before they get all sexed up with your juices. Now lie still while I tie you up."

"B..Bu..But you don't have to tie me up Brad...sorry...Sir,." I added at his quick scowl. "I'll be good. Please??"

"I want you under control and if I want you tied, you get tied. Understood? Now stretch out."

It took him less than a minute to secure me, and pull the ties tightly to stretch me out so I was helpless and spread eagle on his bed. When he was done he sat down beside my hip.

"Now I told you that I would play with your pussy to get you excited and that's what I have planned for today. But I don't want you to see what's coming so let me just slip this blindfold over your eyes."

I pulled vigorously on my bonds as my world suddenly went black. Jake and I had never played any kind of bondage games and the newness of the experience had me tingling before Brad even touched me. And touch me he did. At first with his hands and then with his mouth and finally with some kind of vibrator. I never knew what was going to come and from where. It wasn't too long before I was building towards a nice orgasm.

After teasing me for a few minutes, I felt something cool and hard press against my pussy. I knew it wasn't his cock, because it was so cool, and because he'd said he had no interest in fucking me there. I realized that whatever it was had been well lubricated as I felt him slip it up and down my inner lips before lining it up with my hole and pushing it in. I was now certain that it was not his cock, because whatever this thing was it was big. Much bigger than him. It stretched me as he pressed it into my hole.

I wondered at the transformation I had experienced. From confident married woman, to adulteress, to helpless victim being stretched both inside and out. Whatever Brad was working into me was the biggest thing I had ever had inside me. Significantly bigger than Jake at any rate. Brad was slow and gentle so as not to hurt me, but it was still a bit uncomfortable as he pushed it past my entrance.

"OH MY GAWD," I moaned at the first penetration. "What are you doing? How big is that thing? OH OH." As he continued to work it in.

"Just relax Sara," he hushed. "You're going to enjoy this. I promise."

I had no alternative but to lie there as I felt my entire pussy being stretched and pulled as never before. A couple times, Brad stopped and added some more lube before pressing it in again. I quickly realized that trying to resist this penetration was unwise. If I tried to squeeze my muscles to hold it out, it caused me some pain. However, if I relaxed a bit and let Brad push it in gently with lots of lube, the stretching was uncomfortable, but not painful.

As my body became accustomed to the size of his toy, I began to enjoy these unfamiliar sensations. Brad leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Remember your first time Sara? Remember how big he felt in your virgin pussy? Remember how tight you were? I want you to get excited by reliving that experience with this big rubber cock. Like a virgin again. Stretched for the very first time. Beg for it."

"Please. Pleeease. Please push it in. Please stretch me."

"Please what?" He replied gruffly.

"Please Sir. Please Sir." I panted

By now my pussy had opened up and was producing plenty of lube which meant that Brad was able to push the dildo a little faster and deeper. Soon he was stroking the full length of it in until it touched bottom, then back out to tease the entrance. On each in stroke, he pushed against the bottom as if he were trying to stretch me deeper as well.

I jumped when the vibrator hit my clit. He hadn't turned it on until the instant he touched me there and the instant stimulation caused me to strain against the ties. He alternated between touching my clit and touching the dildo inside me slowly increasing my arousal level. I was building towards a nice orgasm when he pulled the vibrator away and removed the dildo.

"Uh..Uh..Uh..Sara. No cuming without permission," he admonished. "Time for me to get mine. You ready?"

When Brad took the blindfold off, untied me and told me to roll over, I was ready. I looked around for the dildo, but he must have hidden it from my view. My pussy felt empty and uncharacteristically open to the cool air as I knelt on the bed pulling my ass cheeks apart for him as instructed.

This session had clearly excited Brad because his cock was still rock hard as he pressed it against my dark hole and pushed it in with a groan. Soon we were both groaning as Brad pumped my asshole vigorously and I again neared orgasm. When he reached down and pressed the vibrator to my clit and told me to cum, I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to.

As my orgasm swept over me, I was doubly excited by the feel of my ass muscles clenching Brad's cock tightly with each spasm. OH GOD. That's the feeling I loved. That's why I craved anal sex so much. The added stimulation of my pulsating anus pushed Brad over the edge and I felt his seamen squirt deep into my colon as he grunted and pulled my hips back towards him.

When we came down from our high, Brad suggested that I get cleaned up and head for home. I looked at the clock and was amazed to see that I needed to rush. I'd have to keep better track of time next time. Next time. Yes there would be a next time and I found myself looking forward to it after what we had done this time.

I had been tied up and sexed for over two hours, and I needed to pee. When I was done, I pulled some paper out and wiped myself clean. I thought my hand was going to go right inside my pussy. What a shock. What had Brad done?

"Better get dressed and get back home before Jake finishes his round," Brad instructed as I returned from the bathroom. "What's the matter?" With a smirk when he saw the shocked look on my face.

"Jesus. What did you do to me? It feels like I could drive a truck in there." Why would you do something like that? That was never part of the deal."

"The deal is: I do whatever I want and fuck your ass whenever I want and in return I don't tell your loving husband that you are my willing submissive butt slut," He replied. "Don't worry, your pussy will close up again, but it will help if you squeeze your muscles all the way home." He smiled.

I didn't like it one bit, but as I repeatedly squeezed my pussy muscles on the ride home, I felt my arousal increasing. By the time I got home I was in heat again and the combination of my memories of Brad's fucking and the stimulation from my exercises had me wet and ready.

I had no sooner pulled off my outfit when I heard Jake entering downstairs. When he walked into the bedroom and found me standing there stark naked, He smiled a leering smile and walked over to embrace me.

"Hmmm," he murmured. "The 19th hole of the day and it's wet as a water hazard."

When he slipped his finger into my sopping pussy, I could barely feel it. Clearly my pussy was still loose from my session with Brad. Jake paused for a second and got a funny look on his face then slipped a second finger in with the first. I clamped down as hard as I could with my muscles and groped for his dick, hoping to distract him. It worked and soon we were in bed fucking like bunnies.

After he came and I faked my orgasm, Jake hopped up and headed for the shower to wash off the sex and golf. As I lay there listening to the water run, I fell into a blue mood. In my entire relationship with Jake, I had very rarely had to fake an orgasm.

Normally, the feel of his thick cock working inside me made it easy for me to get off. But not this time. This time I was left wanting. Something had been missing., His cock didn't push and pull me like it normally did. There had been a distinct lack of friction to stimulate my internal nerve endings and somehow it all just felt a bit lackluster.

As I lay there mulling it over, I began to think of how Brad had made me feel with the dildo this morning. It had been so good, so different than what I had just had with Jake. I had felt so full, so stretched. Every nerve stimulated. My clit pulled into contact with each stroke. As I remembered those feelings my hand drifted down to my pussy and rubbed. Within seconds I had the real orgasm I had faked with Jake earlier and was drifting in post coital bliss when he returned to the room.

The following Sunday when Jake left the house, I donned my yoga outfit and headed for Brad's for what turned out to be a virtual repeat of the previous week, except this time he tied me face down. By the time he was done with the dildo and vibrator, I was a mess. My pussy was literally drooling and I was begging and pleading with him to let me cum.

This time when he fucked my ass, he left that big rubber phallus stuck deep in my pussy. Having never experienced a double penetration, the intense feelings of fullness both front and rear was a new and exciting sensation. My orgasm was one of the most intense I can ever recall having.

As I was rushing to get home before Jake, I ran into his big black neighbour in the lobby.

"Well hello fine little lady. What choo doin here agin? You gonna be down visitin my man Brad evry Sunday mornin'?

"H...He...We just work out together." It was completely lame but it was the best I could do on the spot.

"I jus bet you do. I jus BET you do," he laughed. "That muss be sum workout, got your leggins all wet an all."

I just bolted out through the parking garage door and towards my car, too embarrassed by what he might have seen to even look at myself before I opened the door. When I looked down I was horrified. My yoga pants had pulled up tight between my pussy lips displaying a very obvious 'camel toe' . What made it worse was that with not enough time to clean up. I had leaked a combination of pussy juice, lubricant and cum leaving a large dark spot surrounding the whole thing.

Luckily I had brought a tee shirt to cover my spandex while I drove, so I was able to fold it under myself to sit on so I wouldn't stain the upholstery. Rushing to get home and cleaned up before Jake, I ran a red light. Luckily there was no cop around or I would have had a lot of explaining to do to both him and Jake. As it was I had only barely gotten home and in the shower before Jake arrived. Whew. This was getting tough.

Two weeks later, Jake and I were having sex on Thursday night as was our habit the week before his Chicago trip, but increasingly, our sex together was leaving me feeling somehow unsatisfied. It wasn't just the lack of anal stimulation. It was my pussy. Brad's dildo was so massive, that it was leaving me stretched and unsatisfied with what I had previously thought of as a very nice cock. All I could think about as Jake pumped into me was how much better that big dildo would feel as it stretched me to the limit.

Brad always left for Chicago on Saturday so he could pay a lower airfare and get in 18 holes on Sunday with his co-workers there. So I was alone on Saturday night when the phone rang.

"Where are you?" It was Brad's voice on the phone. "Shouldn't you be somewhere getting your ass banged tonight?"

"OH. Brad...Sir... I thought that I would come tomorrow. I didn't think you wanted me there tonight already."

"That's right butt slut, you didn't think. Forward the home line to your cell, pack your work clothes for the week and get your delicious ass over here. You have one hour. Oh, and don't bother about packing anything other than work clothes you won't be needing anything else." With that the phone went dead.

There was no way I had time to pack everything for the whole week, so I decided to just pack for two days and then drop by the house for a clothes exchange mid-week. I also threw in a pair of jeans and a tee in case I needed them, then dressed in my yoga outfit and headed out.

The roads were much busier on a Saturday night than they were on my usual Sunday trip and it took me much longer to get to Brad's place. Already late, I finally found a parking slot in the underground and then grabbed my suitcase and ran for the elevator.

It seemed an eternity until the bell rang and the doors slid open, and when they did there stood Brad's black neighbour.

"Well hello sweet thang," he drawled. "Sho is sumptin to see you here on a Saturday night. OH. An I see you got a little suitcase wit you. You plannin a little sleep over tonight?"

"I don't think that's any of your business," I replied, getting on the elevator and pressing 14.

"Well...Well...Well... Dat's none too polite an attitude little lady, but perhaps dat's my fault fo not introducin myseff to you earlier. Name's Leon. Apartment 1409. You know. De one right next to Brad's place.