Anal Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see him eying me up and down as the doors closed and the elevator started upwards. Embarrassed and nervous, all I could do was stand there with my eyes downcast willing the elevator to go faster. As I was looking down, I happened to glance over at Leon's crotch and noticed a very impressive bulge running down his trouser leg. A bulge that seemed to be tenting the fabric more with each floor we passed.

When I looked up at his face again. Leon was smiling down into my eyes.

"Like what you see dere dahlin? I tell you what. You come for a sleepover at my place an I let you have all dat you want OK? Dees walls are thin and I kin hear you two in dere on Sunday. And I can hear you beggin for it too," he added in a whisper.

My face was bright red with shame and embarrassment when the doors finally slid open and I literally ran down the hall to Brad's door. Leon strolled down the hall behind me with his eyes fixed on my rather visible ass cheeks barely contained in the tight yoga pants.

My knocking on Brad's door went unanswered as Leon moved to his door continuing to look in my direction. I was almost beginning to panic, knocking on the door again, when Brad swung it open. I tried to step inside, but he had the doorway blocked.

"You're late," he announced. "I clearly said one hour and it's been almost 90 minutes."

"Please Brad...Please Sir," I corrected myself. "Can I please come in and we can talk about it inside? Please"

"OH let her in Bradley," I heard Leon from down the hall. "She beg so nice an all"

"Strip"

There was no doubt in my mind that it was a command. A command that I would regret refusing if I were so bold.

"But Br...But Sir. Leon is right there and..."

"I said strip," he hissed.

Anger flooded through me. I set down my suitcase and reached my arms across my chest grabbing the bottom of my sports bra. If this bastard wanted to show me off to his neighbour, then that's what he would get. With one smooth motion the bra was over my head and my tits were bobbing on my chest. In the next moment I had pushed the waistband of my tights to the floor and stepped out of them. I was now naked in the hallway in full view of Bradley's black neighbour and I stood there with hands on my hips.

"MAN. Dat sho do look as fine as FINE can be," Leon announced. "She some SWEET piece of pussy dat one."

"Alright. Inside," Bradley commanded. "Leon. Later." And we were alone.

"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU?" I began, but my diatribe was cut short by a stinging slap to the cheek.

"How dare I? You are late, You were teasing my neighbour. You didn't follow instructions. How...dare..you?"

"What do you mean I didn't fol..."

But again my reply was cut short by a slap to the cheek.

"You are over 30 minutes late, and I can clearly see your suitcase is nowhere near big enough to hold a week's office attire. That's what I mean," he barked. Now get your ass into the bedroom."

Naked and afraid, I carried my suitcase to the bedroom and put it beside the dresser. The apartment had a chill to it which made my nipples stand out more than they would have from the excitement alone. I would never have accepted Jake slapping me, particularly not in the face, but somehow, I felt so submissive to Brad that it never crossed my mind to stop him.

"Kneel bitch," he commanded as he entered the room. "Kneel and open wide."

As I dropped obediently to my knees, Brad walked up to me and pressed his hard cock deep into my mouth. Taking a handful of my hair in each hand he began sawing the full length of his cock in and out between my pursed lips. Every few strokes, he would pause and push deeper into my mouth causing me to gag a bit as he touched the back of my tongue.

"That's it bitch," he growled. "Gag on it. Now, choke on this."

I felt him tense and then I gaged again as strong jets of his cum hit the back of my throat. Unable to pull back I knelt there retching and struggling as he unloaded into my mouth.

"Now, get yourself cleaned up and go pour me a scotch. I'll meet you in the living room." He didn't even thank me for servicing him.

Still naked, I did as instructed. My nipples were hard points beginning to ache for some attention and the thought of being his sex toy for the week was beginning to make me wet. I had never been this submissive to anyone, and yet somehow it seemed worth it just to have his perfect little cock planted in my asshole.

As I handed him his scotch, I saw that he had a big black dildo in his hand, and instantly realized that this must be the toy he had been using on my pussy. Larger than any real cock I had ever seen, with thick veins meandering down it's length. I was shocked that it was this black cock that had been giving me such pleasure.

"OH. Of course. You never really saw it did you? You didn't know it was black," he chuckled seeing what must have been a look of shock on my face. "White ones don't come in this size."

"Here," he continued, offering the huge toy up for me to take, "I want you to go over to the easy chair and play with your toy, but don't you dare cum. Understand?"

Nodding my assent, I timidly took the dildo from his hand. Oh my God it was bigger than I had even imagined. My hand looked tiny compared to this monster. My fingers wrapped only three quarters of the way around the shaft. I tip toed over to the indicated chair and sat down.

"Pull your legs up and spread them. Knees wider. Now start by rubbing the head up and down your slit. That's it. Nice and slow. Push it in a bit so it spreads your lips. That's it Sara. Good girl. "

The steady stream of instructions and encouragement continued for several minutes and I was soaking wet. I wanted this cock in my pussy. Wanted to feel it stretching my lips as it had before. Wanted to feel it pressing deep into my warm wet center.

"Line it up with your little hole. Line it up and push it in, but don't you cum unless I say so."

Brad's voice was thick with arousal and I could see his small cock tenting his sweats. I scrunching over a bit, I grabbed the dildo in both hands and pulled it towards my hungry hole. Once again I was amazed at the intense feelings it produced as it stretched me to the limit. Slowly I pulled some more of the monster into my aching little cunt, continuing until I felt the thing hit bottom.

"Deeper," was all he said.

"But Sir," I began. "That's as far as it will go."

"Nonsense," he barked. "I had it in further than that. If you don't pull it in further, I'll come over there and ram it into you myself."

The fear of being injured gave me enough incentive to do as he instructed and I pulled harder with both hands. I could feel things moving and stretching inside me and the toy advanced a bit deeper. I relaxed a bit, then pulled even harder. Looking down at my flat tummy, I could see the bulge caused by the toy as it moved with my hand. Nobody or nothing had ever stretched me like this, and I was loving it.

"Don't you dare cum," he huffed. "So how do you like that big black cock moving inside you? Tell me slut. Tell my how much you love that black cock."

"I love this cock," I whispered.

"Louder slut, and it's a BLACK cock."

"I love this black cock," I repeated. "I love the way it stretches me. I love the way it pulls at my lips and rubs my clit," I continued, swept up by arousal. "Oh. Gawd. It feels so big and fills me up so full. Can I cum? Please? I need to cum."

"Not yet," came the frustrating reply. "Stop. Just leave it in there still for a minute," and I did.

The apartment no longer seemed cold. A light sheen of sweat covered my body and I was flushed from head to toe. My breath was coming in short gasps and I wanted to cum more than anything in the world but I dare not.

"Tell me you love that black cock in your pussy. Tell me you wish it was real. A real black cock fucking you to orgasm."

My mind and body were screaming for release. I would have said anything to have him let me cum. "I love this black cock," I repeated. "I wish it were a real cock a real black cock fucking me, making me cum. Please. Please sir. Let me cum."

"Again. Louder."

"I love this black co..."

"LOUDER."

"I LOVE THIS BLACK COCK. I WISH IT WAS A REAL BLACK COCK A REAL BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING ME. FUCKING ME AND MAKING ME CUM."

As I made this loud proclamation Bradley walked over, pushed my legs further back and buried his cock balls deep in my asshole. Once again the intensity of the feelings of double penetration pushed me to the brink of orgasm on his first stroke.

"Please. PLEASE." I panted. "Please let me cum."

"Tell me you wish it were Leon's cock and you can cum while you say it."

This was too much. Too far. I couldn't, but then I couldn't not either. I needed to cum so bad. I was so close. I had to.

"I wish it were Leon's cock," I said and then after he raised his eyebrows, "I WISH IT WERE LEON'S COCK,' and as I said it I began cuming. Hard. "I WISH IT WERE LEON'S COCK. FUCKING ME. MAKING ME CUM," I wailed as another wave of intense pleasure washed over me from head to toe.

So lost in my own ecstasy, I didn't even feel Bradley shoot his load deep into my bottom, but he must have because when he pulled his cock out, a dribble of cum came with it. Embarrassed by what he'd made me say, I was glad of the excuse to run to the bathroom and get a cloth to clean up with.

That first week quite literally flew by. I was completely distracted at work to the point that several of my co-workers asked me if anything was wrong. I certainly couldn't tell them that my husband's best friend was using me as his sex toy and that all I could think of was his big black dildo in my pussy and his hard little cock squirting in my asshole, so I simply said I was tired and missing Jake.

Every time that big black cock drilled into my depths, Brad insisted that I proclaim my desire for a real black cock, for Leon's big black cock. And as the week progressed, I began to believe the words I was speaking. I began to wonder what it would be like. Would it be circumcised like the toy or would he be uncut? Would he be as big as the toy, bigger? How would it feel to be stretched by his big hard real black cock?

Over the course of the week, I bumped into Leon several times in the elevator and hallway. Each time I was so embarrassed by the things Brad had made me say that I couldn't even look him in the face. Each time, he just smirked as I stood there with downcast eyes. And each time I stole glances at his crotch trying to get a glimpse of the thick bulge in his trousers.

Friday. One more night with Brad and then back to what had become my lackluster marriage. When I entered the apartment, I was surprised to have Brad hand me a glass of wine. There were no commands and no sex. We sat and chatted about my day and finished the first bottle of wine before he led me to the kitchen. The table had been set and after opening and pouring a nice Chardonnay, he served me a delicious fish fillet dinner.

By the time dinner was finished I was feeling a bit drunk, and more than a little horny. This was our last night together and I wouldn't see him until Sunday. I was anxious to have him take me one more time, to feel him stroking into my ass and to have him tease me with the black dildo. I needed the excitement, the pleasure, to carry me through the week of mediocrity with Jake.

Getting up from the table, I moved around to his side of the table and leaned over to kiss him.

"Hmmm," I groaned as he touched my breasts. "Let's take this into the bedroom. Do you want me to get out the dildo?" I continued hopefully.

"Not tonight Sara. Tonight I have a surprise for you. Go into the living room and strip while I buss the plates. I'll be there in a minute."

After another lingering kiss full of promise, I slinked towards the other room dropping a trail of clothing as I went. When I reached the living room I lay naked on the couch in what I hoped was a rather fetching manner. One leg straight, the other bent at the knee, one arm thrown casually over my head. I could feel my pussy beginning to leak in anticipation of a vigorous ass fucking.

The wine, the meal, my reclining pose. Lost in my warm sexy thoughts I was suddenly surprised when I heard a familiar voice.

"Well... well... well.... Doan you look FINE, all nekked and stretched out like that?" It was Leon!

I jumped to a seated position trying hard to cover myself from his steady stare.

"Oh baby, no need to be all shy and all," he continued. "I already seen you in de hall, remember? An I been listenin to you all week beggin for black cock, for my black cock. Brad toll me how bad you want it, so I came over to give you some."

As he was speaking, Leon pulled down his zipper, reached in and extracted his hardening cock. It was, in a word, magnificent. Not yet quite hard it was longer and thicker than any I had ever seen. Almost exactly the size of the toy Brad had been conditioning me with all week. I must have unconsciously licked my lips as I watched it stiffen and grow even thicker.

"You want a taste sweet thang? You lickin yo lips like you want a taste."

I was frozen in place as my mind reeled. I wanted it so badly I didn't want it at all. I am a married woman. I am Brad's butt slut. There was, however, no question about what my body wanted. After a week of having Brad condition me, make me say things about black cock and about Leon, I felt my center melt and my pussy start to drool. My mind turned to the feelings the dildo had given me and I knew that I wanted it again. I wanted a real cock to give me those feelings. I wanted Leon.

"Dees walls are thin honey. I bin hearin you all week beggin for it. Beggin for black cock. I even heard you callin out my name. I know you want it an I know you want it from me."

As he spoke he moved towards me dropping his pants and stepping out of them before pulling his shirt over his head. His now rock hard cock stood straight out from is groin and pointed the way to my mouth.

"C'mon baby," he groaned. "Open wide."

I was mesmerized by the look of his big rigid cock inching closer and closer to my face. My mind was such a jumble I was incapable of independent thought and simply opened my mouth as directed. His warm thick tool stretched my lips as he pushed his way deep into my mouth on the first stroke. My small hands moved of their own volition to stroke him as I began to suckle on the head.

"Hmmmmm baby," he moaned. "You sure do look good with your lips all stretched by my big nigga cock."

A thrill ran through me as I visualized what he must be seeing. A married white woman, naked in another man's apartment, with a big black cock planted in her mouth. My pussy began to flow even more at the thought.

"You jus lean back and let Leon give you what you bin beggin for all week," he commanded as he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me back on the couch. "Spread yoseff and get ready for heaven baby."

I couldn't take my eyes off his huge stiff black cock as he advanced between my widely spread legs. When he touched the head to my slobbering pussy, I involuntarily pushed towards him to get it inside.

"Slow down little lady," he drawled. "We gots all night honey. No sense rushin this. No sense at all," he continued as he began rubbing his huge cock head up and down between my lips.

Up and down he rubbed, circling my clit each time he hit it. By now my entire crotch was soaking with my juices, a literal river of excitement flowing from my center. Finally after several agonizing minutes, he lined himself up with my opening and pushed just enough to spread it a little.

"I know you want it," he whispered. "I know you want it so you better beg. Beg so I give you what you want. Beg for my big black cock and make sure to use my name. Jus like you bin doin all week."

"Please... Please Leon... Please push it in. I want your cock in me. Your big black cock in me. Leon. Please fuck me with your big black cock. Don't tease me any more Leon. Please fill me with your big beautiful black cock. Stretch me. Fuck me. Please. Please. Please."

Oh my God. Where had all that come from? My mind was running amok with desire for his cock. After a full week of teasing, of being conditioned by Brad. I wanted nothing more than to be fucked by his black neighbour. This wasn't any role play. This was reality and God help me I meant every word I had said.

With all the lube I was producing, added to the fact that my pussy had been stretched out all week, Leon had no difficulty pushing himself into me in one tantalizingly long slow stroke. As I felt him begin to enter me I locked my eyes to his and forced myself to relax my pussy muscles. I felt myself stretching to new limits as each inch of his steely hardness entered my body.

By the time he was half way in I was on the verge of what promised to be a monumental orgasm. Eyes locked together he never stopped his steady advance into my willing body. I shifted my hips a bit to give him a better angle and he just kept pushing himself deeper and deeper.

"Look down," he commanded. "Look down an see how you kin see me inside you."

And I could. I could see a small bulge advancing up my lower abdomen as he slid his huge tool deeper and deeper into my pussy. That sight added to the stimulation I was feeling brought me right to the knife edge of orgasm, just as he reached bottom and stopped.

"Say it."

I didn't have to be told what he wanted to hear.

"Oh God. Oh God Leon. I'm so close. I'm so close. You're so big. So fucking BIG. I love your cock. I LOVE it Leon. Fuck me Leon. Fuck me with your giant nigga dick. Please... Please... Please... Leon. Fuck me please. FUCK ME LEON. Oh God. So good. So big... FUCK..."

I was babbling. No filters. Speaking my thoughts exactly, the instant they sprang into my mind. The dildo had been good. Great in fact. The best I ever had. But this. This was 100 times better. Thick and long and pulsing with life. Hot and throbbing and deep in my cunt. Real. Real black cock. And I was addicted.

Still staring into my eyes, Leon began to pull himself out. Every inch of his retreat was accompanied by a growing emptiness in my pussy and in my soul. I squeezed my muscles as hard as I could to try to keep him from withdrawing, but all that did was to cause him to groan in pleasure.

"Bradley man. She sho is squeezin me. She squeezin my dick like a python. I doan think she want's me to excape. Doan you worry honey," he continued, looking back into my eyes. "Leon's gonna give you all o dis you want."

Having pulled back so that only the head was still inside, Leon began to advance once again. Pulling my eyes away from his for a second, I glanced down to where his cock was looming between us. Even after only one stroke, I could see that it was completely covered with my juices. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of his enormous black cock advancing into my body. My mind reeled as I watched myself being taken by his big black cock. My orgasm was marching ever closer as his dick pressed in ever farther.

"Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Leon. You're so big. So fucking big. Ohmygod... I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your big black cock. So good. So big. OH GOD LEON FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEE."

And that's exactly what he began doing. Soon he was pile driving into my sopping pussy as I literally squirted my juice out around his pummeling cock. My orgasm was relentless. I simply came and came and came again. Over and over my body stiffened, peaked and released as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through me from head to toe.

This was sex at it's most primal level. I knew that I was screaming and crying, but I have no idea what, if anything, I actually said. Somewhere in the midst of it all Leon's body went stiff and he added his copious flood of cum to my already drenched interior, and then as my own orgasm train slowed, he collapsed on top of me.