Anal Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several minutes for our breathing to slow and for my rational mind to return. What had I just done? What was I going to do now? I had never in my life experienced anything that intense. Never had sex taken me to such incredible highs. Leon was still deep inside my pussy and even soft, he was the largest cock that had ever penetrated me. Although I never would have thought it possible after what I had just experienced, the feel of his big soft cock resting within me began to stir renewed feelings of arousal.

I gave my pussy muscles a tentative squeeze and a jolt of pleasure shot straight to my brain, so I did it again.

"Whoa baby," Leon whispered. "Leon's a stud fo sho, but even Leon need to rest a minute before carryin on agin."

"Roll her on top," Brad's voice came from behind Leon. "Roll her on top and stay in her. This will be good."

I allowed Leon to roll me up without complaint. I really didn't care what position we were in, I only cared that his cock didn't leave my body. Not yet. Maybe not ever.

"Spread your legs a bit Leon. Spread her legs with your legs."

I was now straddling Leon's hips as he lay back on the couch, and as he opened his thighs a bit, I felt my legs being pushed further apart. I suppose it shouldn't have surprised me when I felt Brad push his lubed finger into my butt hole, but it caused me to jump a bit anyway. The surprise caused me to contract my pussy which resulted in Leon letting out a long low groan.

"Lawd almighty woman," he groaned. "You gonna squeeze little Leon right off inside you if you keep doin that."

I was about to respond that "little Leon" was not in the least bit little, when I felt Brads dick push balls deep into my ass. I was now impaled front and rear. It was my first real double penetration and it was incredible. My pussy was squeezing a thick semi-hard cock in front while Brad pumped his perfect little cock in and out of my butt. Although he had warmed me up by doubling with the dildo, this was quite different and a LOT better.

I could feel them rubbing together through the connecting walls inside me. Leon still slightly soft was more pliable than the dildo and his cock moved and squirmed in ways the dildo could not. Having been excited by watching Leon and I fucking, Brad was rock hard and very eager. It took him only a few strokes before he was pounding away at my ass, causing me to grunt and squirm.

The back door action had the intended effect on Leon who's cock slowly began to increase in girth and hardness as it was stimulated by Brad's vigorous fucking in my ass.

"Oh Bradley man," Leon moaned. "I'm gonna have to get me some of that fine ass action when you done."

Brad instantly stopped fucking me and leaned back a bit to look at Leon.

"No fucking way. You hear me?" He growled at Leon. "I don't care if you stretch her pussy out so far she can't even feel her husband's cock the next time he fucks her. That's what he gets for being such a pompous teasing prick all these years, but her ass is mine and mine alone. Got that?"

"Sure... Sure man. Ain't no thang. Doan git yoseff all wound up man. I'm happy wit the pussy man. I'll stick to the pussy and mouth OK? OK man?"

"Now. Let's give her a fucking she'll never forget. Pump it up brother."

Brad's pronouncement had hit me like a ton of bricks. That's why he had used the big dildo. That's why he had conditioned me for Leon. That's why he had invited Leon in to fuck me. He was getting back at Jake for teasing him about his small cock. He wanted Jake to feel inadequate when his normal cock pushed into my stretched out pussy. I was shocked at being used in such a callous way, but then Leon started to pump me from below while Brad pumped me from behind and those thoughts vanished in a veil of increasing arousal.

Within minutes Leon was fully erect and humping me hard from below as Brad slammed me from behind. Sometimes synchronized, pulling in and out at the same time. Other times opposite, one stroking in while the other was pulling out. Occasionally totally asynchronous, while they each pumped into me randomly.

I was soon on the verge of another wild orgasmic ride. I began to squirm and push down and back trying to get them to fuck me harder and deeper. I grunted and groaned in Leon's ear as he held me tight to his chest and fucked me hard.

"You like dis doan choo honey?" He grunted beside my head. "You like my giant nigga dick stretching out yo pussy as yo white lover boy pumps hisseff into yo cute little ass. What would yo husband think if he could see you now? What would he think of his sweet little white wife beggin for it like a slut?"

His words stung my ears. I had been begging for it like a slut. Brad had made me beg for it, but I had gone along with the game. I had let Leon fuck me I had cum like a whore on his thick black meat and now I was lying on his hard black chest as both he and my husband's friend double fucked me. His words stung me but they were accurate. I had become a slut. Brad's slut and now Leon's slut and, God help me, I loved it.

As that realization dawned I felt Brad tense up and squirt his load of cum deep into my bowels. The pulsing of Brad's cock added to my orgasmic gyrations pushed Leon over the top resulting in the deposit of another load of his thick cum deep inside my pussy. Yes I was their slut, and I had never felt so satisfied.