Angie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her tentatively, searching for a sign that it was alright, that he wasn't in trouble with her.

Angie stared. She looked at the young man. He had taken her breath away, and now she was unable to respond. She stared at him for what seemed like an eternity, before she finally responded, shaking her head, "I...I think what you said was very nice Pete, but..." She stopped herself in mid thought. She was about to tell him it wasn't going to happen, but she knew she wanted it as much as he did, maybe more.

Then Pete asked, "But, what, Mrs. Jones?"

Angie thought of the consequences – briefly – and then corrected him, "Angie, Pete. Call me Angie," as she placed her hand in his lap, sliding it slowly along his good thigh toward his stiff love meat, gently brushing it as she moved on to grasp his hand. She stood and tugged his hand indicating that he was to follow her. He reached down with his free hand and grasped his pants and half walked, half waddled down the hall to Mrs. Jones' – Angie's bedroom.

=*=

Angie was calm now, confused emotions fought for primacy, but her demeanor was resolute, uncanny for a married woman who had never cheated on her spouse. Now she was preparing to seduce this young man, barely older than her own daughter, and was in perfect control. She pulled the bed spread back and motioned for him to undress.

Pete was fear stricken, never had he been with a girl, now he was about to consummate the first act of love in his life with this idyllic creature, Angie. When she said "call me Angie," his heart had leapt, as it was doing now, again, 'Angie' what a beautiful name he thought. He pulled his shoes and socks off, then removed his pants, but stopped before he removed his underwear. His penis was supremely uncomfortable in the confining space, but he was suddenly stricken with pangs of timidity.

Angie pulled off her tiny teddy and panties, turned to see her young charge standing uneasily with his penis begging for release. She moved to him slowly, her face close to his, her lips brushing his cheek, she reached down grasping the waist band and very slowly bent at the knees simultaneously pushing the underwear down his legs, continuing until they were around his ankles.

Now on her knees in front of him, she opened her mouth and leaned forward, her tongue reaching out to touch the underside of the cock head, just beneath the crown. Reaching upward with her right hand she fondled his ball sac as her tongue continues to tease his throbbing erection.

Then, suddenly, Pete convulsed, his involuntary muscular responses contorted him like a rag doll, his arms flailing in the air, as his ejaculation spews forth into Angie's face and hair. "Uhhh, Oh god, uhhhh," he moaned as the spasms wrack his body.

Angie giggled, dodging the last couple shots of semen. She stood, licking her lips and wiping the dripping fluid from her eye brow. "That was quick!" She quipped.

"Oh, man, I'm sorry Mrs. Jo...Angie, I didn't mean to come so fast...I just never..." Pete tried to beg forgiveness, realizing that this could be his only chance and now he had blown it.

"Umm, I loved it!" Angie admitted matter-of-factly.

"The next time we'll go slower."

"The next time?" Pete seemed confused.

"You don't think you're leaving without letting me get a crack at that thing do ya?"

Pete was relieved, "I can get it hard again, Mrs. Jo...Angie. I know I can."

"Good. Let's get on the bed. I want you where I can get to you."

Pete jumped a little too quick and felt a twinge of pain in his leg.

Angie saw him grimace, and said, "Poor baby, Angie will take care of you." Moving to his side she began massaging his injured thigh with one hand as she stroked his penis with the other. She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Ohh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The huge rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Pete groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head.

Angie's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts. He had never felt a woman's breast they were magnificently spongy and firm at the same time.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, god yes! Angie...Angie!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glans at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Angie could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction.

"Fuck me Pete... I need you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Ok," he muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock head. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Pete rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you're so hard," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"Help me, I've never...been inside a girl before," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and clumsily parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so good! Hurry! Fuck me now! Now!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Angie felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ohh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Pete shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of this woman's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never believed anything like this could happen to him and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Ohhh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Pete, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the full ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her full rounded calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

Angie was shocked; this young man was a natural. A singular talent, he had an uncanny ability to instinctively do just what was required.

Reaching beneath them, he forced his hands between the bed and the full white cheeks of her ass, kneading the warm soft flesh and pulling the gently rotating cheeks further apart. He could feel the hot smooth walls of her tightly clasping cunt sucking hungrily at his aching cock, convulsing tightly around his rapidly plunging hardness. Oh god, he thought, this is miraculous. Then, before he could begin another thought, he felt it begin for her.

"Aaaaaagh, I'm coming!" she screamed up into his mouth and her body tossed under him, slipping and churning in a furious spasm.

"I'm coming. I'm coming too," he mumbled over and over to himself, speeding up the already furious rhythm of his strokes. He could feel the hot white cum building up inside his heated balls as they beat hard against her wildly gyrating upturned ass. But he couldn't let it stop! He was going to spurt his boiling semen into this woman's sweet little belly until she was filled to the bursting point with their dual mixture of hotly gushing cum juice ... and then, before he could complete the thought, he could feel it, the muscles of her cunt clasping voraciously around him and massaging his cock to a flooding hugeness that threatened to split her womb apart.

He could feel his breath becoming ragged and short, his cock jerking and stiffening even larger. He could sense the sensation of hot white cum spewing now out of the wildly jerking head and shooting up into her like liquid fire, ricocheting around inside her hotly convulsing vaginal walls like thick burning streams of molten lava. In a cascade of passion the lovers exploded into a mutual sexual haze, convulsing to exhaustion, slowing to a wonderful satiated glow.

They lay in a tangle of arms and legs for several minutes before Angie looked at Pete and cautioned him, "This has to be a secret, Pete, no one can find out, Ok?"

"I promise, Angie." Pete readily agreed.

"Maybe you should go home now, we can get together tomorrow, if you would like to."

"Oh, Ok Angie," Pete seemed disappointed that it had to end, even if it was just for the night. He wished the night would last forever.

Angie, saw his pouting look, reached over and kissed him tenderly on the lips and said to him, "You are a wonderful lover, Pete."

This was all that he needed, armed with this charge of self esteem he rose, dressed and said "Goodnight Angie," and departed into the night.

Angie rolled over onto her back crossed her ankles, placed her hands behind her head and smiled a big happy smile; she had been fucked but good and was sure to get more tomorrow. Having a young man on the side had turned out to be quite the ideal situation, she thought. She had the best of both worlds.

=*=

Angie slept late into Saturday morning. Audrey didn't notice, she had friends coming over later and had to get her chores out of the way. As she wandered around the house she came upon the broken window and blood splatters on the floor. Oh god, she thought, what happened here? She went to her mother's bedroom and found her sound asleep, but safe. She returned to the mess and cleaned it up as best she could.

Just as she was finishing up, Pete, the neighbor boy came by and explained to Audrey that some one had attempted to steal her bike, but the theft had been foiled by Pete and Mrs. Jones. The broken window was a result of the fleeing thief pushing poor Pete into the window, "See," he said, showing her the cuts and scratches.

"Oh, you poor thing." She said gravely, admiringly, sincerely, "You're so brave, I couldn't have done it. I would have been scared to death."

"What's that Audrey?" Angie had come into the room as they talked.

"Pete was telling me about the thief from last night. You must have been terrified." Audrey surmised.

"Oh, well, Pete had every thing under control," Angie contributed to the fib.

"Well, he certainly is my hero." Audrey announced confidently, and placed a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush beet red.

With a devious little smile, Angie agreed, "Oh he's my hero too!"

Pete and Angie spent the day loving each other. Pete was learning quickly, Angie was becoming enamored of this poor dull boy; he had potential as a lover, she thought.

=*=

Months had passed and Pete had become a regular fixture in Angie's life, at least her private love life. Pete had succumbed to Angie's charms completely. He truly believed he was in love with her, and in fact probably was.

It was mid-winter now and their affair had taken on a level of comfort and routine that paralleled their separate lives, but just as life is about change, so too their love affair was about to change. Stan Jones, Angie's husband was returning in a few days. Pete was grief stricken; terrified that he might lose what he had found. He felt surely that Angie loved him as much as he loved her. She would choose him over her husband, he just knew it.

As the day of Stan's homecoming approached Angie became distant toward Pete. She really wasn't thinking of his feelings, she was just so excited about her husband's return. She cleaned the house from top to bottom, did all the laundry, and chatted with Pete while she worked.

"Pete I would appreciate it if you would not be around when Stan returns tomorrow, ok?" Angie told, rather than asked him. Angie didn't see the hurt look on Pete's face. She didn't know, didn't think about what she said might hurt.

Pete for his part didn't want to leave her. He feared that if he left now he would lose her, forever.

Angie, without looking at him, shooed him from the house saying, "Go home now Pete. I've got work to do," and left him alone in the kitchen, alone as he had never been before. He began to sob, stood, and left.

=*=

Stan's homecoming was more emotion than celebration, Angie and Audrey lavished love and attention on their favorite man. But as familiarity provides a level of comfort and casual disregard for one-another, so too did the household return to a state of casual normalcy.

Angie and Stan spent the first couple of days re-exploring their sexual connections. Audrey respected their privacy and stayed away for the most part. Pete too remained at a distance, when he did see Angie his heart leapt, his emotions surged and he would cry as he recalled her tender love.

As the first week passed and the weekend came, Pete was becoming desperate. On Saturday night he decided to see if he could glimpse his lover once again. He stole to her window late in the evening hoping that he would find her as he had found her those many nights before. He didn't want to find Mr. Jones there; Pete hated him for coming back, for ruining his love affair, for insinuating himself into their lives.

Pete moved from one window to another, trying unsuccessfully to catch a peek at his lover. At the bedroom window he could hear, but not observe, the couple engaged in passionate lovemaking. Pete was stirred to get closer, but how? He thought of the last time he had tried to get close, his mind forced it from his thoughts. He steeled his nerve and went to the back door, turned the knob, and the door swung inward. Pete entered and cautiously moved inside, closing the door behind him. He quickly strode the several steps to the doorway to her room, Angie's room. The sounds emanating from inside were strangely familiar to him, a surreal sense of deja vu washed over Pete as he listened there.

Pete carefully peered around the corner, looked into the dark void of the bedroom, and saw something that crushed him and drew him in at once. There on the bed was Angie and Mr. Jones making love.

Pete was petrified, finally realizing what his lover was doing here, with her husband. With her husband! Pete hung on that thought for a lingering moment, then jealously and rage build in his gut. Sweat beads are collecting on his brow; he began to shake and was unable to move from his place in the doorway. Another noise from the dark abyss strikes directly to his center, his heart, "Harder." He heared, and it echoed in his seething mind, driving the already rabid thoughts to a new intensity.

Prying his feet from the floor, Pete staggers forward, following the sound in the distance. He no longer feared the unknown, another sound comes. He is resolute now, pressing against the darkness which engulfs him. Approaching the door to the bedroom he pauses to listen again, a small hope surfacing against a storm of emotion, maybe he was wrong, then carefully, he looked into the room searching for what he hoped was not there, his eyes resting on his lover's naked form straddling her husband.

Angie drew her knees up so as to have better leverage to screw her cock-stretched cunt up against the tickling wiriness of Mr. Jones's thick pubic hair. As she arched her hips up, Mr. Jones withdrew his long blood-engorged shaft from her womb, stopping only when the swollen head remained inside. She pressed her lewdly skewered loins into him for fear he might take it all the way out, but he pushed instead, forward again into the depths of her wetly seeping passage. Pete watched Mr. Jones's rubbery flesh-tip parting the walls of her heated cunt as it slid up inside her, and her grasping vagina closed tightly on the huge monster, the nerves lining the wall transmitting every part of its throbbing form to her brain.