Angie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

While cleaning up the den one morning she had found a stack of paper lying with Stan's work things. She shuffled them together, when a couple of sheets fell to the floor. She picked them up and went to replace them with the others when she noticed the title page on one sheet. The title read "Wife Sharing". What was this stuff? She wondered her interest piqued. She began to read the page and then searched for the following pages. Soon she was riveted in the story which centered on a married couple who enjoyed 'sharing' sex with other men.

As she continued reading she became excited and began to masturbate, she came before the wife in the story did and was positively thrilled to have stumbled across the stories.

She looked through the loose sheets of paper, counting four stories in all; each one had as the plot line the wife with multiple partners. She continued to clean, but placed the stories off to one side. She was determined to find out what these stories were doing in Stan's things.

That evening Stan was relaxing before bed when Angie walked up to him and handed him the sheaf of papers. She leveled her gaze, and softly asked him "What are these?"

"Oh...Well those are some stories I found on the internet."

"I can see that, but what do you have them for?"

"Well... they're for when I'm away...you know... to jerk off to."

"You jack off to stories of other women cheating on their husbands?"

"Not exactly. Haven't you ever masturbated?" He managed to turn the question around.

"Well..."

"I thought so!" He said as if he now had the upper hand.

"I don't need to masturbate when I have you. Don't I satisfy you?"

"Of course you do. I read these and jack off thinking of you."

Stan didn't realize what he had just said, but Angie sure did.

"You think of me cheating on you?"

"No...well yea...I mean..."

Angie had him now, she smiled a devious little smile, moved to his lap and asked him, "Who do you imagine I'm with when you jerk off?"

Stan was rigid, his penis belied his excitement. "I don't really think about who you're with, just about you."

"That really doesn't answer the question Stan," she argued, while freeing his engorged prick from its confinement, "I wonder who it could be..." she continued massaging his erection in her palms. "Is it someone I know?" His prick jumped in her grasp. "Humm. I'll take that as a big yes. I bet I can get you to tell me who!"

Angie slid down his lap to face his entire length, gently she licked, and teased, and kissed his enormous dick head. When he reached to press her head down she recoiled, saying, "Uh uh, not 'til you tell me who."

"Oh Angie, don't be this way." He pleaded.

"It's my way or no way, buddy-boy." She thrilled in her power to persuade this way, she was a woman, after all. Then an idea just popped into her mind; what if they role played? This could be just what Angie needed to crank up the volume in her sex life.

"Okay, Stan. But I liked those stories too. I even masturbated to this one," she said holding the first one she had discovered.

Stan didn't know what to say.

Angie said it for him, "I was reading the story and fantasizing about us doing the things they were doing. I came before I could finish the story."

"Who did you fantasize about?"

"Oh no, if you don't share, I don't have too either." Now she had him cornered.

"Alright, truce." He declared.

As they made love, Angie asked Stan, "Would you really like to see me with another man?"

Stan responded by moaning out, "Oh god, ohhh, I'm coming." As his orgasm subsided, he rolled to one side and cuddled with his lovely wife.

Again, she asked, "Would you really like to see me with another man?"

"I have always had the fantasy, but I don't know if I could really go through with it."

"You've always had the fantasy? Have you imagined me with some one else when you are with me?"

"Not really, it's more of a loneliness drill I do when I'm away. Have you ever had a fantasy like that?"

"Umm, I do now!" she said laughing.

He chuckled too.

=*=

Angie loved the role playing she implemented in their love making, Pete by day, Stan at night. Pete was uncomfortable with role playing, an indication of his low self esteem. Angie didn't push him; instead she privately played out her fantasies in her head. What quickly became her favorite was imagining Stan walking in on her as she was fucking Pete.

Angie needed to vocalize the fantasy and with Stan she could. She began to be very explicit about her fantasy acts with other men, always strangers to both of them, but in her mind she saw Pete and Stan fucking her at the same time. This is was what sent her over the top.

Angie had Stan playing right along with their imaginary love life. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as she. Finally it was Stan's turn to suggest a fantasy, but for his subject he didn't turn to a stranger to fill the role of sex partner.

Stan asked Angie if she "had noticed how Pete, the neighbor boy, looked at her. He admires you Angie."

Angie froze. Her heart throbbed. Her palms became clammy and shook with the nervous tension of being discovered. But he couldn't know. It was just a fantasy.

"Umm, is that who you would like me to be with?"

"Yea."

They shared hours of fun, sex filled fantasy with Pete, and he didn't even know it.

=*=

It wasn't long before Angie started to lose interest in Pete. He was falling behind in the fun department and she had to force herself to perform with him at times. She struggled over ending the affair with him, it wouldn't be easy, and if he resisted it could get ugly.

Then an opportunity presented itself. Stan had decided to build a gazebo in the back yard, and Angie told Pete to ask to help Stan. Before long they were buddies hanging out and constructing the gazebo. As the project moved along, Angie would flirt with Pete in front of Stan, neither knew her true intentions.

One day, as they cleaned up the days mess, Angie hinted to Stan that "Pete wasn't such a little boy anymore."

Stan looked askance at her and asked "just what does that mean?"

"Humm, I wonder?" was all she said, turning and going back to the house.

Stan was intrigued. What was she up to? He watched as Pete cleaned the tools and placed them neatly back in the tool box. He was a good boy, not real bright, he thought, but a steady sort of kid. What if...nah, it wouldn't work, Angie would never go for Pete. Or would she? He decided to find out.

"Pete, after we get done why don't you get cleaned up and join us for dinner?"

"Sure Mr. Jones, I'd like to."

Stan went inside and after showering confronted Angie with his idea, "Angie, you know that fantasy you have about Pete?"

"We have." She corrected him.

"Oh yea, we have. Well...I was wondering if...well if you were of a mind to...maybe we could take it a little further." Stan labored through his proposition.

"Are you kidding me?" Angie asked in mock surprise. "Fantasizing is one thing, but do you think is would be ok, I mean REALLY doing it?"

"I've thought about it over the last few days, I like him a lot. And he admires you. It just depends on what you think."

Angie didn't answer immediately, letting Stan squirm a little was good for effect. She didn't want to appear too eager.

"Well, what do you think?" Stan asked, fingers crossed now that his expectations were sky high.

"Let me think it over during dinner, I'll decide later."

He couldn't argue. He waited and watched as the evening wore on. Helping to clear the dishes, he followed her into the kitchen and pressed the issue once more, "Well, are on?"

"What if he doesn't want to?" she responded.

To Stan this was an acceptance, just as surely as if she had said 'yes'. "Well, why don't you go find out, I'll just wait here a few minutes."

Angie smiled to herself, and walked back to join Pete in the living room. She sat beside him on the couch and asked him what he thought of Stan.

"Mr. Jones is a great guy." He said enthusiastically.

"Good, 'cause I have a proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?"

"Well we want you to join us this evening."

"I thought I was already invited?"

Angie smiled, he really was slow sometimes. "We would like it if you joined in our love making."

Pete was shocked, "I'm not gay Angie. I wouldn't..."

"No, no Pete. You and Stan will make love to me, together, you get the idea?"

Pete was visibly relieved, his homophobia assuaged momentarily. "Uh...what about...you know, our secret?"

"That has to remain a secret Pete."

"Ok, sure, I guess." Pete said, unsure of what he was getting into.

Angie stood and called for Stan, as he appeared from the kitchen Pete refused to look into his face. Angie smiled grandly stating, "Pete has agreed to be our guest tonight, dear. Can you prepare the drinks, we'll meet you in the bedroom."

Stan could have been knocked over with a feather. His wife was taking this young man to bed, while he got the drinks. He rustled drinks for each of them and hurried to the bedroom. Finding Pete there alone, still dressed, Stan was perplexed. Then he heard the toilet flush and he understood – duh!

Angie toasted the night, "To us, may we all find what we are looking for."

Stan chanted "Here, here."

Pete mumbled along, choking on the stiff alcoholic drink.

Stan and Angie undressed, Pete appeared reluctant. 'How sweet', Angie thought. 'Dim wit', Stan thought. Angie moved in front of Pete, her breasts touching his chest, her breath warmly on his cheek, she began to undress him slowly, painfully slow and deliberate. Stan jumped on the bed, his heightened state of arousal making him impatient to begin.

Finally, Pete was naked, she took him by the hand and led him to the bed, pushed him back along side her husband and played with her two stiff pricks.

Stan had almost forgotten this was his idea while Angie administered to them sexually, then, watching her play with the Pete's impressive tool with lust filled eyes, hurt and rage built up inside his heart, and his fire was kindled. Then suddenly, Stan, very agitated, grabbed Angie, manhandling her back onto the bed and he then moved down beside her, and began caressing her breasts, and then stroking her abdomen and her thighs, finally stroking between her legs, Angie was at first concerned at this rough treatment, wondering why he had pulled her away from Pete.

He continued roughly stroking her, now her inner thighs to her cunt, her body jerking when she felt his touch there, whimpering now as his fingers took possession of her cunt, invading the moist lips. She turned her head to see if Pete was watching, he was intently. Stan continued his expert stroking of her breasts and the now moist red lips of her cunt, Angie, gasping as he found her clitoris, caressing her until she was groaning. He was steadily overcoming her resistance and her obvious intention of not responding to him.

Pete was unaware of Stan's strange behavior, and Angie remained quiet, except to resist his rough treatment. He continued his caresses, his stroking of her body, gradually pushing her legs and thighs open more, her cunt pulling open, Angie was trembling, whimpering now, her body flushed as against her will she was responding to him. Soon it was clear that she was helpless, her legs spreading fully to his pressure against her thighs. She finally surrendered, her arms falling to her sides. The picture that she was presenting was incredibly erotic, her firm breasts, her legs and thighs spread, her wet cunt opening, compliant now, moaning as he stroked her.

Stan felt her surrender, relishing her helplessness now, as he prepared to mount her. He lifted her legs and thighs, so that Pete had a clear view as he rose up, mounting her and directing his cock against the wet swollen lips of her cunt. He could see as he moved his cock up and down the lips of her cunt, moistening the large purple head of his cock. Then he positioned his cock at her entrance and began to push with a steady pressure as Angie's whimpers changing to groaning as she felt herself beginning to stretch to accommodate his entrance into her defenseless cunt.

Angie reached for Pete's hand and held it tightly as Stan continued his assault on her ravished body.

He continued the relentless pressure, stretching her more till finally, with a hoarse cry from Angie, the head of his cock entered her. Slowly he began to push further into her, and Pete could now see her cunt stretched tightly around his cock, Stan moving in and out with short strokes, wetting his cock as he continued to penetrate her deeper with each stroke, Angie, wide eyed and moaning with this invasion. Then finally, with one last thrust, he impaled her on his cock.

Then Angie cried out and her body began jerking, and her lovely legs clamped over his thighs as her trembling body erupted in a powerful orgasm, which took her completely by surprise, she had never been treated so rough by her husband, and worried that she had come during the violent treatment.

Gradually Angie relaxed, and at that point Stan began a slow deep thrusting into her, his cock shiny with her juices, pulling back each time till the head of his cock was at the entrance of her cunt. He took a long time with her, but finally he began to increase the speed of his thrusts, Angie jerking with each thrust as now her body began to respond.

She pulled on Pete's hand until he had moved close to her she reached up and pulled his face close to hers, and kissed him deeply. This infused Stan with renewed lust as he thrust harder and deeper into his wife, watching as she kissed Pete fully on the lips.

Angie was flushed, trembling and groaning, as Stan moved her closer and closer to another climax. Finally, with a shrill cry, her orgasm was upon her-crying out again and again as her legs clamped over his thighs, her body jerking, her arms gripping his back. At that moment, Stan's own climax began, groaning, he erupted into her, gripping her ass as he fully impaled her, spurting into Angie's belly, draining his cock into her.

Angie gripped Pete's arm, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Well," Stan said, "How did you like seeing her get thoroughly fucked?"

Pete smiled a nervous smile, not sure of the rules.

Finally it was over, and Angie could not believe the way she had responded to his brutal fucking. She was tearful, now lying spread-eagled, her cunt gaping open, their mutual juices visible to all.

Stan rose up off the bed and sat in a chair to watch his wife have her way with this young man. Waiting to see just what she was willing to do.

Angie was not to be denied however. She went to work on Pete as soon as Stan moved.

Pete was surprised but delighted by Angie's reaction. He moaned, almost with relief and pulled her to him, his tongue entering her willing mouth. The kiss quickly turned passionate.

Pete wrapped his arms around Angie as their tongues dueled. With a moan his hand found her soft breast.

Angie moaned as her excitement grew rapidly. She pushed Pete back until he was on the bed and she was lying on top of him. She stared down into his eyes as she reached down for his penis.

"Let's go slow in front of Mr. Jones," Pete protested weakly as Angie pulled his hard penis.

"Shh," she whispered as she moved her head down. A second later she took his penis into her mouth.

"Oh!" Pete moaned as he looked down and watched her begin to suck him. He could see her eyes looking up at him as her tongue worked on the pulsing head. Suddenly, he imagined her lips wrapped around her husband's penis. Another moan escaped him and he closed his eyes, chastising himself for imagining Mr. Jones while Angie pleasured him. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the image from his mind.

Strangely, the same vision had flashed into Angie's mind as she was with Stan.

Angie moaned and sucked harder, her hand pumping the shaft; she pulled away, bringing a moan from Pete. She stood up and looked down at her lover on the bed. With a smile filled with lust, standing naked above him, she moved until her feet were on either side of his legs. Then she slowly squatted and reached for his penis.

Pete's face was wild with passion now. He watched as Angie held his penis to her wet sex lips. Another moan escaped him as she took just the head into her hole. When he tried to push upward, she moved away and giggled. It was her turn to tease him.

"Please!" he pleaded.

Stan watched, mouth agape at the scene unfolding before him, this had to be the most erotic event in history, he thought.

She did it again and again, letting only the head enter her. It wasn't long before they were both mad with passion. Finally, she centered the head on her hole and pushed downward.

"Ahh!" they both moaned as his penis slipped all the way into her body.

A second later, Angie started to bounce up and down, groaning with pleasure.

Finally, Pete lost the image of her husband. Now all he saw was this gorgeous woman with her eyes closed in the throes of passion. He reached up and grasped her breasts.

Pete and Angie were not to be out done, they were much more deliberate about the way they went about it. Pete was on his back, Angie on top when suddenly there was someone else in close proximity.

Of course Pete knew that it was Stan but it didn't register immediately. The room was pitch black. Angie was kissing him. Pete's penis was snuggly lodged inside her warm hole. He felt her pushing her hips down until he was all the way inside. He could feel her vagina squeezing him in her velvet tunnel; her sweet hole began to pulse and vibrate around his swollen shaft. Then her body tensed. He felt Stan straddling Angie's hips, his feet on either side of Pete's legs.

"What's going..." Pete started to ask. However, Angie face appeared and her lips cut off his words. Then, before he could comprehend what was going on there was more movement and Angie, her lips close to his ear, grunted and sucked in her breath.

He felt her vagina suddenly grow tighter around his shaft. Then he felt friction through the thin membrane... something was sliding past his penis. In shock and disbelief, he realized that Stan was entering Angie's ass!

His heart began to pound inside his chest and sweat beads formed on his brow as he lay frozen... as if movement would somehow show his acceptance of what was going on. This was more than he had bargained for. He had never even considered such a thing. Yet, his penis lost none of its hardness and, in fact, pulsed even harder.

Suddenly Angie's normally tight hole grew even tighter and it felt like a rubber band had just been wrapped around the length of his penis. His mouth grew dry as he tried to control his rapid breathing. He couldn't think of anything but the tightness surrounding his shaft.

The sphincter muscles of Angie's ass squeezed Stan, and he could feel it at the base of his penis and he could feel her insides quivering around his shaft.

A second later Stan's penis in Angie's ass began to move. Angie was kissing and caressing Pete as both men penetrated her. An unintentional moan escaped Pete's lips when he felt the other penis sliding out and then back in.

The bed squeaked as Angie's body was forced down onto Pete, pressing them both heavily to the Bed. There were whimpers and gasps of pleasure coming from her lips. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned in an excited whisper. "Oh god! Oh god!"

The weight from above continued to push Angie downward. As the penis in her ass moved deeper, Pete's penis moved deeper, following the other shaft, until both were totally encased in her body, side by side... one on top of the other.

All three of them stopped moving. The darkness of the room surrounded them, encasing them in an anonymity that made this perverse sex act seem okay somehow.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers