Angie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ... Oh, Pete ... coming, I'm coming," Audrey's voice rippled through the dark.

"Oh baby, oh honey, here I cum, too, god, arrrrgh," his piercing scream reverberated through the room, followed by another, lower groan signaling that the fury of the couple's savage orgasm was matching her own.

In one final lurch, Angie arched up over the carpet, her fingers still rippling at the wetly flowing opening of her hungrily convulsing cunt. Then the feeling subsided. She stayed panting heavily on her hands and knees for awhile, her helplessly trembling buttocks still swaying back behind her in the air. She couldn't bring herself to withdraw her fingers from her still warmly throbbing cunt until the last dying jerks of orgasm had stilled her body. Her fingers slithered wetly from her satiated vaginal lips and she drew herself up, holding her hands to the wall for a moment. Then, ever so slowly, she moved to her room, and fell onto her bed, crying herself to sleep.

=*=

Angie resented her daughter for her involvement with Pete. She made no real attempt to interfere, but thought of it. Stan, meanwhile, had started looking for another partner for their threesomes. This worried Angie, she wasn't entirely comfortable with Stan doing the choosing.

Stan came home Friday afternoon excited and happy with himself. "Angie," he said "get ready for a great time tonight."

"What have you got planned?" She said with concern apparent in her voice.

"I found the perfect guy for us. You'll like him, you'll see."

Angie was scared, before she had been comfortable with Pete, but a stranger? What were they getting into?

He arrived rather late, about ten o'clock. His name was Hank, he seemed nice, and attractive. He was very polite and well spoken, dispelling some of the concerns Angie had. She softened her attitude, and decided if Stan liked him, so would she.

They drank a few drinks, just enough to relax, while they got to know each other. Angie was chatting like a school girl. She started to feel light headed, and excused herself. She made it to her bedroom before she passed out cold in a heap on the floor.

She awoke tied to the bed, spread eagle, her head pounding from what ever had been in her drink. She saw movement beside her, and then a pain shot through her left arm. She tried to focus, blinking, and then the forms slowly took shape.

Hank was rolling Stan onto the bed beside Angie. The pain she had felt was Stan rolling over her arm. Hank was busy tying Stan to the bed also, only he was face down. Angie tried to speak but her voice didn't respond. Hank left for a few minutes, and on his return he shook Stan awake. Stan was groggy and disoriented. Hank slapped him hard across the face, bringing a welt to his cheek.

"You two are a couple of winners, aren't cha?" Hank drawled.

"Oh my head." Stan groaned.

"What do you intend to do Hank?" Angie implored her captor.

"Well I guess you'll just have to find out, huh?"

Hank began to undress. Angie couldn't see him until he walked to the foot of the bed, but as he did, what she saw scared her stiff. Hank had an evil looking, wickedly contorted penis. It was hard and crooked, and very long, maybe ten inches long, but mostly it was grotesque. There appeared to be knotted bumps along its length and strange discolored spots, like dark stains all over it. Angie recoiled from the sight of it, closing her eyes tightly.

Hank crawled between her legs, saying, "Yea, that's how everyone reacts."

Stan couldn't see what was happening, he asked groggily, "What is it Angie?"

"Oh Stan, what have we done?"

Hank pressed his thumb into her vagina, roughly stroking in and out working up the moisture he would need if he was to get that huge weapon into her tight snatch. He reached back, grabbed a tube of KY jelly and squeezed a liberal stripe down her slit. He grabbed the twisted shaft of his penis and placed it at the opening to her vagina, pressing forward, forcing the lips of her cunt to spread widely, and straining to envelop the massive prick head.

Angie cried out.

Hank thrust his hips forward violently, his dick head ramming into her cunt, tearing the walls as they were forced beyond their ability to stretch. He continued to thrust in and out of her pussy her pain was so overwhelming that Angie had passed out from the pain.

Stan was cursing Hank, threatening him if he hurt his wife.

Hank was getting close to an orgasm, when he just pulled out of Angie's pussy. He shifted over onto Stan's back, placing his dick head at the puckered rosette of his ass. Hank pushed his prick down into Stan's ass. Stan squeezed his cheeks tightly together, attempting to deny Hank his rectum. Hank punched Stan in the back of the head so hard he was knocked unconscious. Hank then forced his penis into his ass without any resistance. His tempo in and out was frantic as he continued to ram his vile prick into Stan's intestines. Finally his orgasm came in a rush, his semen spurt into Stan's lower abdomen, filling his intestines with the putrid fluid.

=*=

Angie and Stan slept and bled together, tied to the bed. As the morning light chased the shadows from the room, they woke to the pounding aches and pains from the rough treatment Hank had meted out the night before.

Stan managed to chew through one of Angie's bindings she untied herself and then released Stan's restraints.

Later in the day, Pete stopped by, (apparently he and Audrey had broken up) he was feeling sad and wondered if they could get together later.

Angie and Stan, looked to one another, and together just said "NO THANKS!"