All Comments on 'Anna, The Perfect Babysitter'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Just wanted to let you know how much I loved this story. So vivid and delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
carl's jr ad

Ijust looked up that ad on youtube and ... she has tiny breasts! hot as hell, but you overstated her "volupuousness"...maybe you were talking about the burger? ;-)

Good writing. I would have made them blood relatives, tho -- else what's taboo?

bluefox07bluefox07over 17 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR...

To the previous post... you're right, the girl in the Carl's Jr. ad wasn't very voluptuous, but the purpose of this little fiction, she was. LOL

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 17 years ago
Very erotic

Very good build up. It is a really very good story. Very different than just suck and fuck narration. Good Job. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
epitome of erotic

If you loke erotic stories , this is one of the better ones, aunt or wife is not relevant, but great description of erotic sex. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This was one of my favorite stories I ever came across on this site. I'm glad you decided to put it back up.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 17 years ago
Loved this!

Please continue this story. Can't wait to see where the "sharing" goes...

David48David48over 17 years ago
I hate to point out...

...that while all this fucking and SCREAMING was going on, a FIVE YEAR OLD, was in the same house. This spoiled it for me. Ok, sure, a mom and dad often have to make do for the love time that they can find. But THIS was about a mature 30 something woman fucking her YOUNG nephew-in-law with GREAT vigor! The reality here is a frightened little girl busting in on two naked adults thrashing around on the floor. Explain THAT auntie, now, and later when sissy tells her momma what she saw what she was doing with bubba. Yeah it will be disjointed as hell and confusing as to what she actually saw or even knows, but mom would eventually get the drift. And it was a really HOT ride too! Too bad...

bluefox07bluefox07over 17 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR...

In regards to the previous comment...

Thanks for taking the time to read the story and thanks for the awesome comment. However, they didn't get caught by the 5 year old. I mean, obviously these two people are not the smartest in the world considering the choices they're making, but it is a fantasy. And in a perfect fantasy world, no one ever gets caught by the wandering 5 year old. So no need for future therapy and certainly no need to worry about the little girl. She was sleeping soundly with sugar plums dancing in her head, none the wiser. Cheers and Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

This is a fantastic story.

Please continue it!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Good Story

S.O.L., Oregon has really produced a fertile mind! Thanks for your stories. They are some of the best on this site.

SlickNick2412SlickNick2412almost 14 years ago
A Masterpiece

I have been going back through your work, blue, and I have to say this story is one of the best I have ever read. The detail, the pacing, the eroticism, all wrapped up beautifully in a lusty and luscious package that is easily enjoyed in, shall we say, one sitting? Absolutely amazing work. Thank you for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 2?

I think this story definitely deserves a follow up.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
More more

I'd love to see how the situation works out.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
more please

i loved this story, hope you do the next chapter? would to see what happens with the stepmom

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
This aunt has just a bit of 'a crazy vibe ' going on.

In real life, I'd beat a discreet retreat but would personally love to see her go off the rails in terms of a fictional setting. She reminded me of maniac depressive who's skipping her medication and is still in the up phase .

Detailing the inevitable crash would make a great sequel. Quite competently told story that has continuation that's rife for mayhem. I thank the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story.............!

..................hoping for a sequel. But please, please.....no CONDOMS this time & no ANAL.

3 stars........for the condom.

- Alain

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
More please

now you have me really interested I do need to read some more adventures of this family.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I

quit reading when Anna lit her cigarette. Ruined it for me. Completely....

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great Story. I especially loved the straight forward dialogue without the usual vulgar language. I also appreciated the Oregon geographical references and descriptors (me=Coos Bay). Now FYI; the past tense for grind is ground not grinded . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous