Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smoothly curving hips and femininely rounded tummy were sexual magnets. "You're irresistible."

She sighed, "Thank you, Darling," and opened her thighs further, urging me closer. My hands stroked and caressed up her legs, over her hips and tummy. Mara whimpered softly while my lips followed with kisses and I poked my tongue into her navel before trailing kisses down the crease of her groin toward her Precious Flower. Sighing, "I'm so wet for you," she slid to the edge of the cushion to offer me what she knew I wanted. My lips found her labia and my tongue found her clitoris. It was engorged and protruding and eagerly looking for attention. Her tummy shivered. I eased two fingers into her glistening vagina while I nibbled and sucked on her excited pink nubbin. When my tongue feathered her she moaned, "Uhnn, ... Oohh," and her thighs shuddered around my cheeks and her tummy quivered on my forehead.

I wanted her with every nerve in my body. "Mara, ... I'm going to put my penis in you now." Still kneeling, I straightened up, inched forward on my knees, and brought the tip of my excited penis to the lips of her vagina. "If it hurts, please tell me."


Somewhat recovered from her sweet orgasm she whispered, "Oh, God! ... Put it in me." I pushed gently until just the head entered her. Her warm vagina kissed my glans and bathed me with her rich nectar. When I moved the head gently in and out, her wet love lips made luscious, liquid kissing sounds. I withdrew and slid my glans up between her inner labia and nuzzled her avid clitoris. Her vulva quivered the tiniest bit, "Oooh, Daaavidd, put it back in. I want your cock to fuck me." Her vagina was oozing, and when I slid my penis to her pink opening, she put her hands on my hips and pulled me into her.

Even though she had taken just a couple of inches of me, it felt wonderful. "Uhn, Mara, you feel so good. ... Am I hurting you?" I was concerned because I was sure she hadn't been penetrated in several years, and age had probably reduced her elasticity.


She quietly gasped, "Not yet, Darling." Her vagina was thrilling me and I was trying desperately not to ejaculate. I found her clitoris with my thumb and began to feather it in rhythm with our flexes. She pulled me a little further, "God, you feel so good in me ... I love this ... Oh, Darling, I'm so tight." I eased in and out in gentle strokes and squirmed the head of my penis in her snug opening. Her quiet moans told me it felt good in spite of the tightness of her vagina. Her hands tugged on my hips again pulling my thrilling erection deeper. "Uhnn ... I feel like a virgin. ... Help me, Darling, push further. ... Mmmm, look at your cock, ... fucking me. ... It looks soooo beautiful."

She was very tight around me but still moist and my penis was suddenly beyond my control. "Mara! ... I can't stop ... I'm going to cum in you ... Oh, God, you're wonderful." My glans thrilled, the corona flared and the sweet pumping began in my root. I continued to love her clitoris while I felt my juices rising through me, bursting out the end and into her. Until the throbbing stopped I was rigid, I couldn't move.

Her vagina spasmed around me and her tummy shivered. "Uhhnnn ... uhnn ... Now I'm cumming." I was still hard and recovered enough to quicken the pace without penetrating any deeper. Her hands gripped my hips harder while her body quaked. Finally her moans and sighs faded away as she relaxed into a golden afterglow. Her eyes closed and we took each other in our arms, still sweetly joined at the edge of the sofa cushion. When our breathing quieted we kissed long and deeply and warmly. Finally our lips parted and she sighed, "That was wonderful."

I quietly agreed, "Oh, God, ... yes. I hope I didn't hurt you. Your sweet vagina is so snug. ... I couldn't get all the way in before I had to cum in you."

"Mmm, it was a little ... uncomfortable, ... but that didn't seem to keep me from loving it." She wiggled her groin around to test my continued penetration, "And it feels better now." She giggled softly and kissed me. Murmuring on my lips, "You're still hard."

I moved a little to test my condition, "Mm hmm." I had softened a bit but, with this nearly naked goddess in my arms and our pheromones wafting between us and my avid penis cloaked in her loving glove, my sense of lust was returning more quickly than I would ever have expected. I moved gently part way out and then back in. "You still feel so good. Is your .. pussy sore? Am I hurting you?"

She whispered cutely in my ear, "My punu?" (the Hungarian word)

My voice carried a warm smile, "Yes, your sweet punu."

Her eyes had a soft loving look, "It's not sore, just tight. ... But you're not hurting me." She kissed me and murmured on my lips, "Do you want to make love again?" Another sweet kiss.

My stiffening penis made the answer easy. I hummed into our kisses, "Mm hmm. If you'll have me."

She sighed, "Darling, I already have you. Help me lay down so I can hug you in my thighs ... and so you can push all the way into me." She kissed me lushly and murmured, "And then please fuck my hot cunt some more." The sex words belied her lust.

Nearly swooning, I withdrew my anxious penis and ‘helped' her move her legs and hips until she was languidly and beautifully posed with stunning legs stretched out, one bent and leaning against the sofa back. I sighed, "Darling, ... you're so very lovely ... so beautifully, wantonly sexual."

My "barometer of lust" wagged in front of me. "Your cock is beautiful." She touched and stroked, "I think it wants to cum in me again."

"Oh, God, yes!" I kissed her before moving to lay between her welcoming legs. My hands caressed up her thighs to the soft skin near her pussy and stroked over her tummy and back to cup and gently squeeze her mons and vulva.

Her eyes were closed and she pushed gently into my loving hand and welcomed me with a soft sigh, "Uhnnn, ... Loverrr. I think you like feeling me up." She whimpered and moved in little sensual nuances

My lips were engaged, "I love feeling you up." My arms went under her legs and, with her thighs on my shoulders, my hands stroked and felt and hugged her hips. "And feeding on you," I urged her thighs to hug my cheeks.

I kissed her inner thigh up to her groin and the edge of her puffy mons. My lips kissed that soft mound and my tongue parted her sweet inner lips to savor the honey of our joining. I heard a faint, "Oohh ... uhnn," and one of her hands lightly stroked my head. While my tongue licked up through the luscious inner channel toward her clitoris her hand left my head and a moment later I heard the camera click. That would be a very loving picture. Mara's clitoris was erect and pertly sticking out like an excited, tiny pink penis. My tongue massaged her sweet nubbin, licked down to suck on her invitingly moist vagina, and back to feather her nubbin. My hands reached up to squeeze her soft breasts and gently pull her saucy nipples. I sucked and feathered her clitoris again and Mara's thighs squeezed my cheeks and her tummy shivered on my forehead. "Aaauuhhnn ... ooohh, Daavid, ... don't stop." Her vulva languidly and urgently tried to merge with my fingers and mouth.

I kissed the soft skin of her thigh, then her inner labia and quietly gasped, "Mara, ... you're pussy is beautiful."

She interrupted me, sighing, "Lover, ... that part of me?"

"Yes, this luscious part of you." I gasped quietly, "You're so feminine ... so desirable ... my stiff penis wants to be in you."

"I need you to fill me ... . Come up and kiss me."

"That will bring my excited penis very close to your luscious loving place."

She moaned, "That's my plan." I raised up and kissed her nipples on the way to her lips. We kissed warmly and lushly and felt our bodies melting together. I nuzzled into the deep valley between her wondrous breasts and kissed while I gently squeezed them against my cheeks. In a whispering sigh, "Put your cock in me, you tease." With one hand on my hip and the other grasping my very excited erection, she urged me toward her Precious Flower. I left her breasts to kiss her and to help her in her lusting effort. The entry was sweet and surprisingly slippery, and not quite so snug. When I was in as far as I had been before she gasped, "Oh! That's so good. Uhnn! Uhnn, go slow, Darling, ... I'm so small ... ."

I felt like I was in heaven, but I didn't want to hurt her. Her warm, moist loving place welcomed me eagerly, but continued to feel tight. "Am I hurting you?"

Mara's voice was breathy, "No ... Uhnn ... just a little ... but ... Oohhh, push further."

I slid in a little further and began gentle squirms and retreats and pushes. "Please stop me if ... you know ... I want to be so good to you."

Mara began to squirm and rhythmically push up to meet me. Her voice was full of lust again, "You are ... being good, ... uhn ... sooo good. Push further." Her thrusts became full and vigorous. She became more moist and I pushed slowly but strongly until I was buried in her lush warmth. I rooted and squirmed and I sensed that the base of my eager penis was caressing her excited clitoris with nearly every movement. "Oooh! Oooh!"

I felt her vaginal muscles relax and could tell I need no longer be concerned for Mara's comfort. I became enveloped in our cocoon of desire. The feeling in my penis overwhelmed me and when I felt Mara's vagina squeeze and quake around me and her thighs shiver against mine I couldn't hold back. The wonderful thrill kissed my corona and the throbbing and pulsing rose up the length of me ... up and out. "Marrraa! "

"I know, ... I feel you swelling and throbbing." When the last pulse was gone my body relaxed and I collapsed on her. We hugged each other strongly and rested and caught our breaths gasping in each other's ear.

When I was nearly back to normal I kissed my way from her neck to her chin to her cheek and finally her sweet lips. Our kiss was rich and hard and then soft and then lush. Finally I whispered, "You lovely creature, ... you made me feel so wonderful. ... And you're still making me feel wonderful." I was still partly firm and she was squeezing me in her warm haven.

Her lips brushed mine, "I'm glad, Darling, You were so good to me." Another soft kiss, "And when you put your stiff puzu all the way in me ... it was wonderful ... and I came so hard." She squeezed her thighs for emphasis. Mara had a warm, sensual, relaxed glow about her.

I whispered in her ear, "You look so ... seductive ... and affectionate. ... Do you want to do more photos?"

She whined sweetly, "Noooo. I feel sexy ... and cuddly. I just want to be naked ... and have you close to me ... and make love." Then she thought for a moment, "Maybe just one more ...? With you between my legs ... like this ... loving me?"

"Let me set the camera and get the remote." I rose and her vagina made a squishing sound when my stiff penis sprang out. We both glistened with our love juices and a drop of semen clung to the tip of my still firm penis. I reach for the camera, saying, "You're punu looks so beautiful. I want a picture of it to keep; to remind me of how we are when we're together."

"Do you want me to clean myself with a tissue?"

"Oh, nooo, Darling. I want you just the way you are. Your vagina still gaping open, looking for my puzu; and our juices oozing out and dribbling down toward your bum, and your excited clitoris stiff and pink." I moved in very close and took the picture in macro mode.

"Honey?"

"Mm hmm?"

"I want one like that of you." I handed Mara the camera and moved closer. She took two pictures of my glistening, dripping love wand. Finally, I set the camera to take a series of ten quick photos and fixed it on the tripod, focused it on Mara's thighs, and lay the remote on the floor near her. Back between her legs I eased into her again and thrilled at the wonderful feeling. One of her legs was cocked to hug my thigh, but the other was stretched out to let the camera ‘see' us. With my hands on Mara's hips, I raised up so that our luscious joining was exposed. "You take the pictures, Darling."

She found the remote and, before pressing the button, squirmed into me. She moaned, "God this is wonderful!" We sent each other lust-laden air kisses and began thrusting and squirming. The camera did its work. Mara put the remote down and sighed, "Now, I just want to make love."

I kissed her and whispered on her lips, "I'm glad. ... Being close like this feels wonderful ... and you're keeping my puzu ... so cozy." I squirmed luxuriously and slowly pushed further into her. I felt lust surging through me. My voice was low, almost whispering, "Mara, I'm getting so hard again ... am I hurting you?"

Her voice was feathery and warm, "No, Darling, you feel wonderful. ... I'm loving this, and I want to be with you like this ... as long as we can." She took my head in her hands and pulled me to her lips. We kissed lushly and squirmed into each other in a sensual merging. Another soft kiss and, "Let's go in my bedroom ...? I want you to fuck me for hours."

I was almost beyond caring where we were, but Mara's bed would be much more comfortable than the sofa. I reluctantly raised up and out from her. My penis wagged eagerly. Mara stroked it and hummed. My sense of affection was strong and, even so soon after oozing my juices into her, the feeling of lust persisted. The feeling grew when she asked, "Can you help me get this dress off?"

"Mmm hmm." She sat up and turned her back to me. I straightened the bunched-up dress enough to unzip it and began to pull it up. When I got it to her breasts I lingered to caress and squeeze.

She looked up at me over her shoulder and teased, "Are you helping me with my dress or copping a feel?"

I bent down and brushed her lips, "Slipping it over your lovely breasts seems to be taking longer than I thought."

"Mmmmmmm, you can take a little longer if you like." She kissed me softly, "I hope your wonderful penis doesn't get soft ... I should have let you make love to me again here."

I interrupted her, "Shh, kissing and touching you keeps me hard, ... and the thought of being in your sweet vagina ... makes me twitch." Her wonderful breasts were soft in my hands and her nipples were pert when I gently pinched and pulled.

One last, soft kiss, "You can kiss ... and touch ... and put your stiff penis in me endlessly, Darling."

After a bit more enjoyable "trouble" I finally managed to get past her soft breasts - they fell back into place like beautiful, quivering molds of jello. She raised her arms and I removed the dress. She was absolutely gorgeous. I resisted the urge to ravish her on the sofa again. Instead I helped her up and watched her breasts jiggle and sway luxuriously. When she stooped to pick up her panties her wondrous globes hung down like pendulant, swaying grape fruits.

I picked up my clothes and followed behind my beautiful lover who was walking with a sway of hip and thrust of pelvis that suggested she was feeling very feminine and very attractive. Mara's walk was supremely poised - and flirtatious. The softly curved cheeks of her derriere shifted back and forth and jiggled like beckoning sexual sirens. Her legs in the thigh-highs and high heels were sensational. She looked back at me over her shoulder and sent me a kiss, "Are you girl-watching?"

"Of course!"

She did a model's turn to face me and languidly stroked from her thighs to her vulva. Her voice was lusting and sensual, "This girl wants you to feel up her thighs ... and suck on her clitoris ... and kiss her dripping pussy ... and then fuck her with that gorgeous, slippery cock." Mara's vulva flexed in classic rhythm while her hand stroked her vulva. She turned back toward her bedroom and, with a flirting glance back over her shoulder, beckoned me with her finger. Her flirting had done its work, my penis was throbbing.

Her bedroom was very feminine but not frilly, and an entire window wall looked out on the patio, desert and mountains. Inspiring. Unlike the larger part of the patio off the family room, this secluded extension was smaller and very private. Hedge-like plantings screened it from outside view.

Mara had disappeared but reappeared out of her bathroom and sidled up to me to snuggle close, "I really love the way your puzu is so hard again ... and wagging." She was being cute and, while laying a tube she had in her hand on the night stand, took hold of me again. "That's a tube of K-Y Jelly; I want you to put some in me. And I know where there's some Viagra." She kissed me softly, still holding my excited penis and now cupping and gently massaging my testicles. "Would you like one?"

I didn't need to think very long. My level of desire was very high for already having had three orgasms in the past hour. And I wanted her again now, but I also wanted to be harder, sooner, for longer afterwards. On her sweet lips, "Yes, I would ... as long as you want me."

Her voice was soft and inviting, "I want you ... a lot." We kissed softly and wetly, "And that's why the K-Y ... so neither of us gets too sore." Then softly, "I love the way you're loving me ... You're making me want to let you fuck me all afternoon."

Mara disappeared, probably going to Don's bathroom. She was back in just a few moments with the pills and a cup of water, "These are a couple of years old ... will they be alright?" She slithered provocatively toward me, pelvis and hips swaying.

I gathered her in, "I hope so." I swallowed a Viagra.

Her lips brushed mine and she offered an unnecessary but cute explanation, "Just one was missing from the bottle ... as you may have guessed, it didn't work ..." Mara pressed her tummy into my excited and nearly stiff penis and we squirmed and roamed each other's bodies with searching hands. I became hard quickly. Mara stroked me and murmured on my lips, "I want you in me." She pulled me with her as she moved onto the bed.

On my way I set the water cup on the night table and picked up the K-Y tube. When she was comfortable I stoked her lovely legs and urged them apart so I could kneel between. I bent forward and kissed and sucked and tongued her sweet clitoris and glistening vagina. With my lips brushing her inner labia I murmured, "I'll put some of this on your love lips now ... and some on me too." I removed the cap from the tube.

Sighing, "You're sweet. Thank you, Lover." She stroked my arm affectionately and sent me a little kiss. I carefully parted her inner labia and placed the end of the tube in her vaginal lips. I squeezed out a generous amount. Some went in and some needed gentle coaxing with my finger. Mara moaned quietly when my finger lingered longer than necessary to stroke and caress inside her warm loving place. Her pelvis flexed into my hand. When I put a second finger in she whined. I bent to suck on her clitoris while I fingered her. Her clit swelled and firmed into a small penis fucking my lips. I looked up to see smoldering eyes loving me. She stroked my head while a shiver ran through her vulva. Finally, I raised up and lightly coated half of my penis with jelly, recapped the tube and wiped my fingers and the excess around Mara's vagina with a tissue.

The delay made us more anxious and as soon as I began to lay down her hands were on my hips pulling me to her. I slid into her lusting Love Flower effortlessly. The jelly was making her slippery, but her vagina apparently had stretched a little and was more relaxed. When I was buried to her cervix Mara softly gasped and purred, "Oh, God! ... That's wonderful!" Our bodies merged and our loving parts squirmed and Mara quickly groaned into a sweet orgasm.

When she recovered I brushed her lips with mine and whispered, "Lay on top of me ... so you can hang your lovely breasts on my lips ... I want to suck and feed on you ... and so my hands can love and caress you all over."

1...45678...10