Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand stroked over her tummy and down between her thighs, affectionately cupping and stroking the heat of her vulva. Her panty crotch was very moist. She squeezed her thighs together to hold me there and squirmed her groin in the classic rhythm of sexual urgency. For a moment her hand left my penis to pull her panty crotch aside and coax my hand to cup and fondle her puffy labia and tease her vaginal lips. They were oozing with luscious moisture. A finger pressed into the cleft of her inner labia to feather and please her engorged clitoris. I kissed her cheek softly and then her lips, "Your Precious Flower feels warm and luscious, your clitoris is sticking out, and your love-honey is oozing. It will be wonderful to feel my stiff penis sliding into you ... and fucking you."

Our lips were continually touching and making soft kisses. Mara‘s hand covered mine to encourage my loving of her feminine center. She was breathless, "My pussy feels so very loving. ... I can't remember my clitoris getting so large, ... uhhnnn, put a finger in me, ... I love your hands and the way you're loving me." Her hand left mine and returned to fondle my raging erection. She whispered softly, "I hope this wonderful cock wants to fertilize my Precious Flower soon. ... I'm so ready." Her tummy shivered with a little thrill.

I loved to make her cum and nearly swooned at her invitation. I inserted a second finger whispering, "It's your Precious Flower I'm trying to save my love juice for. I want my cock to squirt deep in your beautiful cunt." The forbidden words of sex began to flow.

She winced and whined at the stretch of the second finger but quickly relaxed and sighed, "Your fingers are helping my vagina stretch and get oozy wet for you, Lover." We kissed and fondled and caressed until Mara shivered with a deeper orgasm.

I removed my hand from her panties. Two fingers glistened with her nectar. Humming, I sucked them clean. When she released my delirious erection, one fingertip carried the sparkle of a drop of semen that had escaped. She licked it and then we kissed to let our juices mingle in our mouths. Mara whispered into our kiss, "David?"

"Mm hmm?"

"Do I need my panties for any more of our ... pictures?"

I kissed her cheek and nuzzled in her neck whispering, "Will you be comfortable ... without them?"

She nibbled my ear lobe and sighed, "Very comfortable, Darling."

"Then we won't need them anymore."

"Help me." And my lovely goddess stood up before me holding her skirt at her waist. Her stunning legs, luscious thighs and wonderfully feminine hips were dream-like. With my fingers in the waist band I stripped her lacy panties down her gorgeous legs. I eased them over the spike heel of each sexy sandal so she could step out of them. I tossed them aside with my shorts.

Mara was about to let the skirt drop back, but I held it up to gaze at her revealed beauty. Without the distraction of her panties, the wonderful curves of her waist and hips and tummy and derriere were breathtaking. "Mara! You're so very beautiful." She again held her skirt to let my hands caress over her hips and around to the cheeks of her bottom. I pulled her to me and kissed her feminine tummy and groin. I tongued in her navel.

She moved to sit with me again and sighed, "Hold my skirt so I don't sit on it, Darling." She snuggled next to me making sure her skirt remained high enough for me to see and touch her revealed beauty. "Mmm, I like this feeling, to be like this with you." We embraced and kissed and nuzzled and silently relished what we knew lay ahead. When she fondled my penis she found another crystal drop. This time she bent over my lap and took the head of my swooning penis into her mouth and began to massage the underside with her tongue and suck my leaking cum.

"Sweetheart, you're going to make me cum!" I didn't want to stop her, but I wasn't sure how well I might recover.

Her mouth left me for a moment while she assured me, "Lover, I'm feeling so close to you; I want your cum in my mouth. ... I promise to make you hard again so you can fuck me." She took me back in and moments later she moaned her approval when I squirted into her sweet mouth. After she had sucked me clean Mara rose back up and we kissed with wonderful passion. The taste of my gism on her tongue thrilled me and I could sense that I was still at least half hard and twitching with her loving fingers still holding me.

Lovingly fondling each other we returned to our intimate discussion about her breasts. In a sexy voice she sighed, "Now, what were you saying about my breasts ... and this dress?"

My finger was teasing the lips of her vagina when I murmured on her soft lips, "Well, this dress is beautiful." My hand left her vulva to trace the bodice of her dress where it lay over the fullness of her breasts. "The neckline is flattering, ... low ... and it lays softly on you. Your breasts are so lovely and full, and the dress honors their beauty." I softly kissed the visible part of her mounds and the cleft between. Then I sat back for a moment and gazed at Mara's loveliness and caressed the objects of my admiration, "You'll think I'm in a hurry to get you naked. ... I hope not, ... but, I think you would look very sensual in the dress without the bra."

She pulled me closer and softly cautioned, "David, I'm not twenty-five anymore!" She nuzzled my cheek and whispered, "You've felt how soft I am there."

I kissed her, "I know. You're wonderfully soft; and much more lovely and mellow now than you were at twenty-five." I began to kiss and nibble her cheek and ear and lips and neck and softly caressed a breast and kissed its fullness and a bit of her nipple at the edge of her bodice.

Still holding my warm penis and almost breathless she quietly pleaded, "But without a bra ... the shape - I don't know. I've always worn a bra under a dress."

With lips drifting over the curves and into the valley, "I want to kiss and suck on your nipples." I raised up to kiss a cheek and look into her eyes, "If you think you look terrible without your bra, we'll put it back on before we take more pictures."

She kissed me softly, "Help me take it off, Darling. You'll know if I look ... the way you want me."

"Mara, ... you are the way I want you ... and I want all of you."

"Sweet Lover, I know. Help, me ... All of me is right. And I want you to have all of me." She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let them drop down her arms. More of her marvelous breasts thrilled my eyes. They were gently contained in the low, dainty, black lace demi cups, firmly underwired, with no shoulder straps. Her areolae and nipples peeked over the edge of the delicate cups. My lips trailed kisses into the deep valley and over the lush roundness on either side. Her nipples were puckered as though they wanted to be tended to. "Undo me, Darling."

I reached behind her and released the hooks. The bra fell away and I removed it. "Mara, ... your breasts are beautiful." They were more relaxed and softly pendulant, but breathtakingly full and rounded. I instinctively cupped them in my loving hands and bent to take her nipples into my mouth. They were boldly stiff and prominent and were surrounded by large pinkish brown ovals.

She moaned when my lips found her. I nibbled and sucked and squeezed. "Uhhnnn, ... your lips are wonderful. Uhn, feed on me ... suck on my tits."

"I can't resist feeding on you and sucking on you." Her hand gently held my head to her nurturing breasts.

Softly, "Do I look ... alright?" I released a nipple and rose to kiss her. "Do I hang down too much?" She caressed her breasts and held them in sweet presentation.

I kissed each nipple again and whispered, "They are beautiful. You're so lovely ... and so feminine." I kissed her, "And the camera will love them ... almost as much as I do." Another kiss and, "Let me help you with your dress."

"Are you sure?"

"Mm hmm." I held the spaghetti straps for her and she was again discretely covered. "You look beautiful. ... Stand up, you lovely creature. Walk over to the mantel mirror and look ... see how you feel." I held her hand. She stood and I walked with her to the mirror. She looked this way and that, lifted her breasts for a moment, and then posed them proudly - hands on hips. I stood close behind her and reached around to lovingly lift the luscious melons. She sighed and covered my hands with hers. My stiff penis pushed against her. Finally she turned to me and we kissed lushly.

We walked together back to the sofa. I watched her in awe. "Well ... what do you think?" She was looking down as she walked and fussing with the dress to be sure it was laying just right. Her breasts were hanging a bit lower, completely filling the bodice and testing the neckline. They were loosely swaying in enticing rhythm with her feminine movements. Their soft, full loveliness was hypnotizing. At the center of each swaying breast was a nipple pushing saucily against the dress material. She was breathtaking and, I could tell, she felt beautiful and supremely feminine.

When we reached the sofa I folded her into me. "You're absolutely breathtaking."

We kissed and let our bodies blend from thighs to lips, "Do I really look ... alright?" Another lush kiss while we felt the subtle merging of thighs and groins and tummies and breasts. Mara's hands were busy hugging and stroking all over my naked back and bottom and hips.

"You look wonderful"

"I feel wonderful ... so ... released." More kissing and then, "I guess I must look alright ... Your penis is stiff again and poking into my tummy." She moaned into another kiss and pressed her tummy closer before breathily confessing, "I love having you ... help me pose and feeling attractive for you ... and being almost naked ... and knowing how you feel when I can see your beautiful cock sticking out, and feeling how warm and stiff you are." She fondled my stiff penis. "See, I knew you'd get hard again."

I instinctively flexed my groin into her tummy in a sensual rhythm and moaned, "God, you feel so wonderful ... so close. I haven't been this ... like this ... in a long time." With a hand on the soft, round cushions of her sweet bottom I pressed her to me. We both were breathing as though we were climbing a flight of stairs. I wanted to feel closer and pushed my stiff penis down toward her Venus mound.

Mara sensed the object of my lust. She raised her skirt far enough to allow my stiff penis to pass through the slit in the front and with deft fingers pushed me further down until she was massaging her clitoris with my glans and then urged us together again. In her spike heels she was as tall as I, and her legs were proportionately longer. Our genitals met perfectly. She snuggled so close that her thighs seemed to be enveloping me and her groin was squirming into me in sensual rhythm. She sighed on my cheek, "Daavid, oh, Honey, ... I can't remember ... when I've felt like this. I'm in heat."

The moment was as primal as two teenagers' first sexual encounter in the back seat of a car. We were sexually joined from lips to thighs. Mara was whining into our tongue-merging kiss with her groin urgently flexing in beautiful rhythm while my thrilling penis slurped up and down the short channel between her clitoris and vagina - never leaving her clitoris unattended. I felt Mara shiver with a sweet orgasm. She groaned into our kiss. I groaned in return when I somehow avoided a complete eruption, but I couldn't avoid the little spasm of a partial eruption into her inner channel, mingling with the love honey flowing freely from around her vaginal lips.

We were still merged when we each sensed what had happened. I was the first to recover enough to utter, "Uhnn, I feel so wonderful ... but I think I came a little."

She sighed, still glowing, "I know, Darling. I felt your cock jerk on my clit. I came too. I think I need a tissue."

I kissed her with tender affection, "But I didn't ... you know ...," another kiss, "... lose it all."

"You Sweet Devil, you'd better save lots. ... I want to feel your wonderful penis jerking inside me." She held us close together again and kissed me with urgent, soft passion. Finally, she parted from me and got a tissue from a box on an occasional table. She modestly turned away while she removed my "calling card" and then turned back to me. "Do you need a little wipe too?"

"Just a little." She was gentle and lovingly thorough.

When Mara finished ‘tidying up' we affectionately came together again. In subconscious reflex to that deeply sensual joining, we each sensed a desire to enjoy each other's body in the foreplay and exhibitionist thrill of sexual picture taking. The kisses became light and feathery and our bodies returned to softly touch and tease. I whispered, "You're wonderful."

Her lips didn't want to leave my face and mouth. She was breathless as she nibbled, "So are you. ... I want you to help me with my dress ... and things ... some more. Take me where you want me to be ... and pose me, ... and help me with my legs ... and breasts and my ... pussy, so I look irresistible to you."

"You're already irresistible - so beautiful, ... so sensual." My lips kissed and nibbled.

Again we hesitatingly drew apart and, with hands caressing and unable to stop touching, turned again to the sofa. She began to descend saying, "Hold my skirt up ... so it's not under me."

"Mm hmm. ... I love the lace of your stockings and your ... ."

"... And my thighs?"

"Mm hmm, ... your lovely thighs."

"I know ... I can tell ... the way you like to feel and hug them, ... especially above my stockings ... where I love the way you hug and kiss me." My hands found her legs and began the wonderful caress up the back of each thigh, pushing the skirt along, until I was feeling the soft, round cushions of her derriere. She was holding on to my shoulders with her lips on my neck and whispered in my ear, "I love your hands feeling me up without panties. You're such a sexy, naked lecher."

I softly moaned, "Mara, you feel ... and look so wonderful."

She flirted with a sexy whisper, "Mm, I hope so. ... I want you to feel me ... and suck on me ... and enjoy my body while I enjoy yours."

When she was seated I helped her cross her legs, stroking lovingly as I guided each lovely limb. She looked beautifully elegant in spite of being completely uncovered to her naked mons. Very naughty, but elegant in her smart stiletto sandals and legs crossed just so. I stepped back and appraised, "Your lovely breasts will be wonderfully inviting if you lean forward."

"Like this?"

"Mmmmmm, just like that." I picked up the camera, "You can stroke your leg ... and smooth your stocking ... and adjust the strap of your sandal." The camera clicked and Mara languidly moved through each pose and loved it.

Her lovely breasts were often nearly fully in view and her nipples were puckered and erect. She frequently looked at my impudent hard-on and once sent it an air kiss. She was deeply enjoying the stroking and display of her lovely, mature body. Finally she uncrossed her legs to let her hands smooth up each leg and snug her stocking tops, sensually caressing up each thigh. The camera captured it all. Finally, she let her fingers softly caress over her Mound of Venus. Languidly she invited the camera to see where I had kissed her and caressed her and nuzzled her. She breathed, "I'm loving the way you're loving me ... here." And her graceful finger pushed through her labia to her glistening vagina and back up to her clitoris.

I sighed, "Oh, Mara, ... ," while the camera witnessed this beautiful ceremony. "I want to ... love you there again."

With quiet lust in her voice, "I hope so, Lover. I'm very wet now ... wetter than before." Her finger traced through her labia once more and lingered for a moment before crossing her legs in a leggy, feminine pose. Sighing, "My clitoris is sticking out and tingling." She was sending me teasing kisses while the shutter clicked. Mara was very aroused and loving the effect she was having on me. My penis looked like a flag pole waving in the wind.

When I again put the camera down, she sighed, "Mmmmm, look at you, Darling." There was no question about my state of mind. "See, I kept my promise. You're beautifully stiff. David?"

"Mm hmm?"

"Hand me the camera for a minute ... and step back a bit." She focused on my stiffly wagging penis, "Hold it up a little so I can see how long it is ... and see your testicles hanging down." She took a couple of pictures. "You look so sexy." She lay the camera beside her and sighed, "Let me have your penis ... so I can ... be nice to it." I moved the few steps back to her. She uncrossed her legs so that I could stand between and then took me in both hands. Her breathing was elevated and her body was moving in subtle, sensual ways. She softly sighed and whispered, "Darling, ... you're so hard and warm ... I love being almost naked ... and doing this to you .... making this happen." She cupped my scrotum with one hand and gently fondled my eager stiffness with the other. She pulled me closer to hug my throbbing penis to her breast. "Mm, Lover, ... ." She was looking up at me with eyes that seemed to be sending sensual messages and asking sensual questions.

I breathed, "You're so lovely ... and I'm so hungry for you."

"Thank you, Darling. ... I'm glad you want me." She kissed the end of my penis and momentarily took my glans between her lips.

I whispered, "Let me have the camera." She handed me the camera and returned her lips to my excited penis. When she looked up at me again her eyes confessed her heat while the camera captured this lustful, loving creature sweetly laving and sucking my swooning penis. After a final suck and sweet kiss she hugged me to her breasts again. My hands affectionately stroked her shoulders and slipped her shoulder straps down. "Let me have your breasts, Darling." She deftly removed each arm and I lovingly lowered the front of her dress to again reveal the two most magnificent breasts I could remember. I lifted them in my hands and softly pinched each nipple. Then I pressed against her and squeezed them together around my thrilling penis. Her hands replaced mine, and while she squeezed me, I gently squirmed into her. It felt so wonderful that I sensed the magic feeling again, but I wanted to be sure to have a generous gush for her eager vagina. "Oh, God, Mara! ... Oh!" And I pulled away before a major accident, but not before a little more leaking.

As I pulled back Mara saw the milky crystal drops between her breasts and on my tip. "Mm, Lover, ... look."

"Mmmm hhmmm. That's why I couldn't ... stay close. It was happening again."

"Sweet Darling, ... it would have been alright." She kissed the engorged head of my thrilling penis and sucked away a droplet.

"I ... I know, ... but I want ... Mara, I want to be in you."

She pulled me down and covered my mouth with hers. "I know ... . Oh God, my pussy would feel so good with your stiff cock pushing into me." She kissed me hungrily, "I need you. I don't want to wait any longer. ... It's time. Make love to me now."

I knelt before her, cradled her breasts in my hands, nuzzled between them, and licked away my token deposit. I murmured into her cleavage, "I want to put the rest of this ... in your beautiful pussy." Her thighs hugged around me and she moaned her assent. Neither of my hands could quite accommodate the object of its caresses, but soft fondling was followed by light pinching and gentle pulling, and finally I lovingly sucked each nipple into my mouth. "You're breasts are beautiful, so beautiful to feed on."

Her voice was soft and breathless, "Your hands and lips feel wonderful. ... I can't remember when I've felt like this." She hugged my head to her breast and squeezed her thighs around me. My arms went around her to hold us close and I again felt the soft curves of her hips and bottom and her wet vulva squishing on my tummy. I wanted to stroke and caress and kiss her thighs again ... I wanted to consume her body ... I wanted to thrust into her loving depths. My hands drifted to her hips and she released me from her breast when she anticipated me. I kissed each nipple and the smooth skin just under her breasts and then kissed her soft, naked tummy.

1...34567...10