Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing my growth, Mara whispered on my lips, "I guess you like the snuggling idea." Her groin pressed against me confirming my condition, and she returned my warm kiss.

"Mm hmm." My lips nibbled hers and brushed over a cheek and nose. "I guess Don is OK?"

"We don't need to think about him for a while." She pulled away from my arms and began to spread the beach towel on the chaise. I moved to the other side to help her smooth it. I hadn't paid attention before, but now noted that the chaise was larger than any I had seen - a bit longer and perhaps a foot or so wider.

I laid the envelope back on the table close by and sat down on my side with my arms open. "Snuggle with me now, Lovely Creature." She hummed and moaned with quiet desire, first sitting and then melting into me. Our legs entwined, hands eagerly exploring, and necking like hot blooded teenagers. I whispered, "You feel wonderful." Almost without thought I began to position myself for a more intimate connection.

Mara began to adjust herself to encourage me, but stopped. She sighed sweetly, "You Sexy Devil, you're trying to seduce me. She squirmed a little and kissed my cheek, "No tickee, no laundry!" I squeezed her, chuckled and whined like a kid being denied a cookie. I tried a sweet kiss and her reply was, "Mm mm. First the pictures and then ...," Another soft kiss, "... Then you can fuck me endlessly."

We remained laying close together but partly disengaged. I reached for the envelope and opened it to slide the pictures out. I had printed them on 8 X 10 sheets of slick photo paper, and had arranged them in a kind of fashion-to-fucking order. Handing them to Mara I explained, "They're in sort of chronological order ... starting with your poses in the archway."

Taking them from me she exclaimed, "Oh, David! This is a beautiful picture ... the lighting and all. How do you think I look?" Still a natural narcissist!

There was no question that she was stunning - and she knew it. "You know very well, you're gorgeous." I turned for a moment to raise the back of the chaise half way so we could relax and still be partially sitting.

She kissed my cheek and said cutely, "I just wanted to hear it." She paged through a few and, "Oh, here's where I let you see that I had changed into stockings." I kissed her cheek and stroked her thigh. "When I saw the effect they were having on you ..." pausing to squeeze my not-quite-stiff penis, "... and sensed how sexy they made me feel, ... I was glad you suggested it."

Kissing her softly, "You looked so sensual ... so provocative."

Her breath was warm on my lips. She whispered, "It changed everything about the rest of our time together. It was wonderful, ... today is wonderful." Our viewing was interrupted for a few minutes by some avid necking. When we returned to the photos Mara handed them to me, "Help me look at them, Darling. I want to hold and love your wonderful penis while we look." She settled into the crook of my arm with a leg over mine and her hand gently squeezing and stroking me. Looking up at me she sighed, "Show me the pictures of ... you know ... when we were loving each other.

I stroked her hand to let her know how wonderful it felt on me, and then paged through a few photos, laying some aside on the table. I held one of my first favorites for her to see. I said very quietly, "This was a very intimate moment ..."

"Oh, Lover! I'm holding my panty aside ... letting you see where you were just loving me ... so beautifully." She kissed my cheek and then whispered in my ear, "You had just finger fucked me ... and then sweetly kissed and licked and sucked my pussy." She nibbled my ear lobe and went on, "I had come twice and my clitoris was alive! I loved the way you had loved me, Darling." She lushly kissed my mouth, "It was the beginning of the most thrilling afternoon of my life."

I kissed her back, "I wanted you so ..."

"I know. I was glad." We stopped for a few more minutes of lustful necking ... and petting ... before looking at more of the photos. They were extremely erotic for us, and we stopped after every two or three to fondle one another and kiss. When we got to the close-ups of Mara's beautiful Love Flower in full bloom I couldn't resist visiting between her soft thighs to kiss and suck on her, and when we got to the close-ups she took of her wagging Ardent Admirer she couldn't resist laying her head in my lap to kiss and suck on me.

We were fondling and caressing each other's love centers when we finally got to the pictures of us fucking. The expressions on our faces belied our lust and affection, and the close-ups of my cock and Mara's cunt joined in the glistening, oozing throes of rapture brought us both to sweet orgasms. Mara felt me begin to throb and bent to take me into her mouth again. I revisited her Sweet Flower to lick and suck her luscious nectar.

We set the pictures aside and embraced and kissed in a mixture of lust and reverie. We each sensed an as yet unspoken sadness at the reality of our imminent parting. Donna and I were scheduled to return home in just a couple of weeks. Mara and I would have a few more wonderful times together, but the end of our sweet and lustful trysts was suddenly near at hand. Mara was the first to admit to the thoughts, "I'm so glad I have these. ... I'll be able to look at them ... and think about you ... and us."

"I've put the ones I like best on a CD ... to take home. ... I want the memories too." We kissed very softly with palpable affection and hugged together until we felt as one. I whispered, "I don't want to think about it ... not yet, but I'm going to miss being with you terribly. I can't imagine feeling more sensually joined than I've felt with you these few wonderful weeks."

Mara sighed, "It's so beautiful ... us together." Her hand caressed my cheek and her lips kissed and nibbled. Our sensual hunger remained but a touch of melancholy was in the air. With a voice that was soft with affection Mara said, "Lover, take me in on my bed now, ... and make love to me."

1...5678910