Back to School, Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Images of Jennifer played a slide show behind his eyes. Her smile. Her cute nose. Her full voluptuous breasts. After Jeremy had told him. He had paid close attention when he followed her down the hall. He could still see the globes of her ass as they swayed tantalizingly from side to side under her thin skirt. He imagined the material caressing her naked ass cheeks as she walked. He had looked close, very close at her behind as she walked and he was sure he had seen the outline of the thong as it emerged from between her cheeks and began to travel across her hips. He'd been mesmerized by the sight to such an extent that Jeremy had poked him to snap out of it.

Calvin slowly and tantalizingly stroked his cock as he replayed that walk down the hall again. The thought of Jennifer's naked ass under that thin fabric. It was so near, yet so far. He could have reached out and touched it. He could have rubbed his hand over the thin fabric feeling the warm pliant flesh beneath. He imagined pulling up her skirt with his hands. Imagined seeing her bare flesh exposed inch by inch. Imagined seeing the thong wedged between her soft white cheeks. Red. Yes, red. It would be red and small and little elastic strings would pass across the top of her ass towards her hips as he lifted her dress.

He saw her turn her head and smile at him. That same smile she gave him when she was happy about his success at a math problem. That cute, adorable, sexy smile under that cute, adorable, sexy nose between those incredible sparkling eyes. She whispered for him to go ahead. Go ahead and touch her. His hand reaching out and pressing against the warm pliant flesh of her generous ass. As he imagined his hand caressing her naked ass, Calvin came. He came hard. Squirting his load onto his stomach and groaning his pleasure at the release. He cleaned himself up and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Jennifer's ass in his hands.

Safety training. Working in elevated locations. Electricians are often required to work on ladders or hoists. They need to be competent in the use of safety equipment required for elevated locations. The industry standard safety harness had webbing loops that pass behind the thighs and over the shoulders and around the waist. The straps come together in front of the chest where they connect to a large metal ring onto which is attached a thick strap with a clip on the end. When working at elevated positions, the snap is connected to a secure location so that the harness will arrest a fall. Uncomfortable, but mandatory.

Jennifer was struggling to get her harness adjusted and locked up. Being much smaller than the guys in the class, she had to make a lot of adjustments to ensure a proper fit. This was part of the safety training and she needed to do it right in order to pass this module, but the darn thing simply would not cooperate. She had stepped into it and pulled it over her shoulders, but now it was all twisted up and, much to the amusement of her entourage, she was stuck

"Here Jennifer," Calvin offered. "Let me give you a hand with those leg straps."

He had been obsessing about her ass ever since that night he had brought himself off, and thought this the ideal opportunity to see if he could cop an innocent feel like Jeremy had done. Before anyone else could steal his spot, he quickly stepped behind her and reached down.

Jennifer was glad for the offer of help, but quickly realized that his intentions may not have been entirely altruistic. She felt Calvin's hands slide deftly down her backside and begin untwisting the webbing along the curve of her buttocks. Like most days, she'd had to remove her dress to wear her coveralls and so all that was between her and the young man's hands was a thin layer of cloth. She could feel the warmth of his hands as they rubbed back and forth, up and down across her ass and upper thighs. When his hands slid around her hips to her upper thighs to sort the twist out, she felt a warmth of her own building between her legs.

"Oh my God," she thought. "He's actually feeling me up. I need to put a stop to this but I've got to have the help. Oh God he's getting close to my pussy now."

With that thought, Jennifer reached down to stop his progress, but Calvin had already moved away. Almost before she could react he was standing in front of her holding the large ring in one hand and the shoulder strap in the other. Quick as lightening his hands were tracing the straps, with the backs of his hands rubbing firmly over her breasts. The sudden contact caused her nipples to stiffen which she was sure Calvin felt as his hands passed back down over them.

Jeremy watched with rapt attention as that lucky bastard Calvin ran his hands all over Jennifer. It looked like she was just letting him too. He almost had his hands on her snatch when he slipped around to the front and rubbed the backs of his hands over her tits. He started getting hard as he watched his friend take such liberties with her and wondered at her lack of objection.

At first Calvin tried his best to make his efforts seem innocent. He was just helping his friend get into her safety harness. But as he ran his hands over her soft full buttocks, he started to become aroused. She wasn't stopping him. She hadn't objected. Her lack of protest emboldened him. He moved his hands down to her thigh and around to her front. He was almost at her crotch when he thought about her tits. Oh God. Those luscious tits. He had to find a way. The buckle and clip! Quick as a cat, he stepped around her and grabbed the straps over her shoulders.

As he ran his hands down the straps, he could actually feel her stiff nipples poking the back of his hand and he realized that she too must be getting aroused by his manhandling of her body.

"OK Calvin. I think it's all good now," Jennifer admonished.

Calvin stepped back to let her get on with the exercise, which she passed with flying colours.

"Thanks for the help," Jennifer gushed after hearing that she had passed. "Thanks to you I got a passing grade."

When she followed up her comment with a quick kiss to his cheek, Calvin almost swooned. When he had seen her approaching, he had been concerned that she was going to give him some grief about his wandering hands, but instead she had thanked him and kissed him, and that had been that. Had she liked it? Could he get away with it again? Calvin was half hard for the rest of the day as he replayed the sensations of feeling her up over and over in his mind. That night he blew another load of spunk as he stroked himself thinking about Jennifer.

Jennifer lay in bed unable to sleep. These boys. She had been teasing them all semester. Showing off her tits and ass at every opportunity. She had been having fun, but now. Now Jeremy had shoved his hands through her open pocket and onto her naked thigh. Had it been intentional? And today. Calvin had been incredibly fresh. His hands had wandered over her body shamelessly and she had stood there in shock as the others watched him do it.

It had been a bit exciting though. Each in it's own way. The feel of Jeremy's bare hand on her bare flesh. So close to her pussy. Had he felt her heat? Would he try something again now that he had seen Calvin's bold moves?

Calvin. She closed her eyes and felt Calvin's hands moving over her body. Rubbing her ass, bare under the thin material of her coveralls. His young hands rubbing the tops of her thighs. Moving around to her hips. Jennifer's nipples started to grow as she recalled the feel of his hands rubbing over her tits. He had done that on purpose. Her fat nipples grew taught

Oh God. They had watched him. Her whole entourage. They had all watched her stand there as Calvin had basically just felt her up unobstructed. Jennifer's fingers began to stroke her clit. They had all watched and they had all probably started to get hard. All those young cocks. All getting hard in their jeans as they watched her get touched.

Yes...... They would all have been excited by the show. They would all have gone to bed tonight with the sight of her being touched in their minds. Would they be stroking their dicks? Would they have those hard young cocks in their hands? Would they be rubbing themselves off at the thought of her getting felt up by Calvin? Bodies going rigid as they tensed up and shot their seed onto their bellies. At that thought Jennifer too felt herself go rigid and a nice orgasm washed warmly over her giving her some relief from her horny thoughts.

After her experience with Calvin, Jennifer had toned it down just a bit. The boys were getting too excited. Had taken just a little too much liberty with her. And that's how it would have stayed, if her husband hadn't gone on that stupid fishing trip. She hated fishing, and detested ice fishing most of all. It was his yearly indulgence to himself so she always let him go. She just never went with him.

As luck would have it, the college's St. Patrick's day pub night was planned for that Saturday night. Jennifer enjoyed parties. It was always a good opportunity to tease and taunt men with her charms. Her young classmates were all so eager. Always around. Always trying to sneak a peek or cop a feel. They begged and pleaded with her to join them until finally she relented. Not a date with any one guy, just a group of classmates on a night out. She didn't really see any need to let Bill know about her plans.

By the time Friday had rolled around, Jennifer had teased and taunted her entourage into a near sexual frenzy. She knew deep down that she was skating on thin ice. That she was pushing a bit too far, but it was soooo much fun to tease them, and they would have a chance to cool down before the Saturday night.

Saturday night. Seeing how the younger girls had attracted attention with their yoga pants, Jennifer had gone out and purchased herself a pair. OMG they were tight, she thought as she pulled them up her legs for the first time. Once they were all the way up. She walked to the full length mirror to check herself out.

The pants were very tight, hugging her skin all the way from her ankles to her waist. The panties she had on would never do. She could see every line beneath the tight fabric. A quick change into her tiniest thong solved that problem. No more pantie lines, but now the stretched fabric pulled up between her buttocks, accentuating her ass cheeks in an almost obscene way.

"Oh that's so naughty Jennifer," she teased herself. "You can't go out with the boys dressed like this. You'll give them all a hard on from the sight of your ass in these pants. Now to choose a suitable top."

A tight low necked tee over her demi-cup bra left a lot of cleavage on display. As she bent over in front of the mirror to check herself out, she realized that she was displaying more tit than most of the other girls even had. She was sure to keep the attention of the boys tonight. A shirt with long tails draped over her tee and just below the swell of her buttocks, fastened at the waist, completed her ensemble.

When Calvin saw Jennifer walk into the pub he almost swallowed his tongue. It was one of the most arousing sights he had ever seen, and having hung with Jennifer all semester, that was saying something. He could clearly see every detail of her legs all the way up to her hips. The sides of her butt wiggled and dimpled enticingly as she walked towards their table. When he finally looked back up to her face he melted at the sight of her pert nose and cute little smile.

When she bent over to sit down, the view got even better. The outer shirt thing she wore fell away from her body a bit and her tits swung forward quite lewdly. If her generous tits had not been so tightly pressed together under her tee, Calvin was sure he would have been able to see all the way down to her waist. As it was that tight line of flesh against flesh just bobbled enticingly as she sat down at the table.

Jeremy looked in awe at the totally bodacious ass swaying in front of him. GOD he loved those yoga pant things the girls were wearing these days. His eyes devoured the sight. Every bobble and sway in clear view as she moved. If she had been naked there would have been no more detail available to his hungry eyes. The material split her butt cheeks so clearly he wondered if she was naked underneath. When she bent at the waist to sit down the tail of her shirt pulled up and the material, impossibly, he thought, pulled even tighter showing two tiny lines of her thong emerging high on her ass crack.

He could not recall Jennifer ever wearing yoga pants in school. A lot of the other girls did, but never Jennifer. Jeremy couldn't help but wonder what was so special about tonight. As he approached the table he checked out her hands. No rings. He had heard her talk about her husband. Knew that she was married. But he never thought of her wedding ring until tonight. Of course it would never do to wear a ring when working on wiring, it might cause a short, but they were not working tonight and her fingers were still bare.

Jennifer soon found herself swept up in the conversation about post graduation plans and future jobs. As the evening progressed, the beer flowed very freely. One of the three guys at their table was always going up to get another beer and more often than not they brought one for her too. Before long, Jennifer really had to get to the bathroom. As she weaved her way toward the restrooms, she realized that she had gone a bit too far overboard with the alcohol.

"Hey guys," Jeremy announced. "Did you see she still doesn't have her wedding rings on? Do you think she and her husband are split? Do you think we have a chance at her?"

"We sure as hell will if she keeps knocking them back like she has been," opined their classmate Sandy. "Maybe we better not push too much more on her or she'll be passed out cold before midnight. Of course if that happened, one of us might have to escort her home," he added with a wink.

"I could do that," Calvin chimed in, not fully getting the innuendo in Sandy's comment. "I could make sure she got home OK."

Jennifer's stumbling return was greeted warmly by the group of young men, even moreso when she tripped and sat in Calvin's lap.

"Oopsie," she slurred. "I think I've had a little too much to drink. Are you naughty boys trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

As she wiggled her ass around on Calvin's lap trying to get her balance, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her through the thin fabric. In her inebriated state, she simply could not resist a little tease.

"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?" She giggled at the old joke.

Calvin was mortified. Not only had she felt his erection, she had called him on it. His face was instantly flushed the bright red heat of embarrassment.

"Oh Calvin. No need to be embarrassed," she cooed. "I'm actually quite flattered that a young stud like you finds an old girl like me exciting."

With that, Jennifer turned a bit on his lap, grabbed his face between her hands and kissed him full on the lips. The grinding of her near naked butt on his erection combined with her sensuous kiss excited Calvin to near orgasm. Luckily the kiss was over quite quickly and Jennifer pushed herself up off his lap.

Sandy and Jeremy were stunned. She was coming on to Calvin and they were sure that if he played his cards right, he could have her tonight. Lucky bastard.

The boys backed off on the beer and kept Jennifer occupied with conversation, and dancing. Jeremy had let his hand fall to the swell of her buttocks during a slow dance and Jennifer had left it there. He felt himself stiffen at the recollection of the feel of her naked thigh beneath his palm, and was glad that the song ended before Jennifer asked him if he had any quarters.

Sandy saw where Jeremy had his hand during the slow dance and as soon as the opportunity arose, he took Jennifer to the dance floor hoping for his chance. As luck would have it another slow song played while they were there and he was able to slip his hands down her sides and hold her full hips as they swayed to her music.

Jennifer was in heaven. Sure the boys were getting a little touchy feely, but GOD it was so much fun to tease them. She thought she had seen the beginnings of a tent in the front of Jeremy's pants after their dance and Sandy was practically griding his crotch into her leg by the time they ended their dance. She was getting horny herself and needed to get to the bathroom and make sure she wasn't leaking her pussy juice into her pants. As thin as that material was, she would soak them through in no time.

"Listen guys," Jeremy began when Jennifer went off to the restroom again. "We can't let her drive. She's pretty drunk thanks to us so we better make sure she gets home OK. I'd be happy to take her home in a cab, just to make sure she gets home OK. You know."

"Like Hell," Sandy erupted. "There's no way I'm letting you go anywhere alone with her you horndog. You just want to take advantage of our having gotten her drunk and make your play when you get her alone. No way."

The arguing was getting a bit fierce by the time Jennifer returned to the table.

"What's going on boys? What is all this yelling about?"

"Jeremy offered to take you home. To make sure you got there safe and such," Calvin offered. "But we think it would be better if we all went along. You know. Safety in numbers and all that."

"I think that's very chiv... chivlerous of you all." Jennifer slurred. "It would be very nice to be escorted home by you group of gentlemen."

"Listen guys, I really only had two beers all night. If we walk over to the residence, We can all go in my car to take her home," Calvin offered. "It will save us the cab fare and I'm really OK."

"Sold," announced Jennifer, striking her palm down on the table and giggling. "We'll all go together."

Soon the rowdy, randy group of boys was escorting their classmate across the campus towards the residence.

"OH...oh oh," Jennifer exclaimed. "I really, have to pee again. Is there a bathroom near here?"

"Sorry, we're only half way there and there's nothing right around here," Jeremy quickly replied.

Calvin was just about to correct him and say there was a restroom in the closest building, when Jeremy shot him a wicked stare and silenced him with a raised finger.

"OH NO," Jennifer groaned. "I REALLY gotta go. I don't think I can make it all the way without peeing my pants. OH. I shouldn't have drunk all that beer. It's going right thorough me. What am I gonna do?"

"There." Sandy shouted, pointing a a small group of bushes. "That's pretty good cover and we're here to be your look outs in case anybody comes by."

"Oh GOD no. I can't do that. Let's just hurry... hurry... Oh shit. I'm not going to make it. You guys keep an eye out for me, and nobody, NOBODY tries to sneak a peak OK?"

Jennifer had no choice. She was in imminent danger of wetting herself and the bush was the only place in sight. As the boys followed, she made a mad dash towards the bush, pulling her pants down as she trotted along. The urgency of her need overcoming any modesty she might have felt about exposing her naked buttocks to her three young classmates.

Calvin was dumbstruck as he watched Jennifer's gorgeous bare ass wiggle and jiggle towards the bush. Now he understood why Jeremy had said what he said. She was going to take her pants down right here. Right in front of them. He was going to get to see a hot MILF pull down her pants right in front of him, squat down in a bush and relieve herself. Right here. Right now. He looked over at the other two guys who were nudging each other and laughing as they watched. When he looked back towards Jennifer he almost passed out.