Back to School, Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy couldn't have torn his eyes away from the sight if his life depended on it. There she was in all her glory squatting in a bush with her bare ass hanging out. It was a magnificent ass too. Pale and white and shining in the moonlight. He took a step closer and was followed by the others. Soon they were all standing so close they could clearly see the dark pubes between her legs. YES... Just as he had surmised when he had felt her bare thigh. She was trimmed. God he wanted some of that so bad it made him ache inside.

Sandy moved around a bit and was treated to a spectacular view from behind. Jennifer's full round naked ass right there in front of him. With her legs spread he could clearly see the cleft between her legs. It was by far the most exciting thing he had ever seen and it made him instantly hard. It wasn't about the pee, that was a bit gross, but seeing her naked ass and pussy. Finally after all that teasing all semester.

Calvin was transfixed by the view from the front. In her doubled over position, her shirt had fallen away from her tee and allowed an unobstructed view of a mountain of tit flesh. God it looked so soft and warm and he wished with all his heart that he could touch it. Squeeze it. The thin line of cleavage formed where her soft breasts pressed together.

He had seen a movie once on the Internet once where a man had put oil on a woman's large soft breasts and fucked them with his hard cock. Calvin had dreamed of doing that to a woman ever since he had seen that movie. He had dreamed of doing that to Jennifer every time he had seen her cleavage. He was dreaming of doing that now as his eyes devoured the sight of her squatting there, offering her tits to his dick.

When Jeremy heard the groan, he snapped out of his trance and looked toward Calvin. It was like something out of a zombie movie. The guy had gone mental. His eyes transfixed on Jennifer's boobs, Calvin was moving forward and reaching for his fly. What was he doing? It looked for all the world like he was going to take his cock out of his pants. Oh no. Not right here.

Jeremy grabbed Calvin's arm just in time to stop him reaching his zipper, and just before Jennifer looked up.

"GUYS," she squealed. "HEY. You agreed. No peaking... Shit. I'm all wet."

Sandy reached into his pocket and pulled out a napkin he had pocketed in the pub.

"Here," he offered. "I have a napkin for you to clean up with."

Distracted by her predicament, Jennifer did not notice how intently the boys watched her wipe herself. In fact she didn't even realize that she had spread her legs even further and exposed the full glory of her femininity to the three onlookers. Of course there was only one way to get her pants back up and that was to stand up and pull them up. That left her naked from the waist down for a short time and gave all three boys a full hard on in their pants and they clearly saw her sparse trimmed bush before it disappeared beneath the thong and pants.

"Whew," Jennifer sighed. "I'm not too impressed that you guys peeped at me but at least I didn't wet myself. I'm just glad that's over."

Almost as if on cue, the skies opened up. Calvin didn't think he had ever seen it rain so hard. Huge drops were pounding the ground and splashing back up. All four of them were instantly soaked. Jennifer squealed and put her hands over her head as if that could protect her. All it did was give the boys a clear view of her chest as the water soaked through her shirt.

"Run!"

Laughing and squealing, Jennifer kept her hands up as they trotted towards Calvin's place which left her large soft breasts free to bobble with each step. As her shirt and tee soaked up the rain, they became very clingy and less opaque, a fact that was not lost on her three companions, and by the time they reached Calvin's door, she looked like she'd been in a wet tee shirt contest.

As they entered the bright hallway, Sandy couldn't tear his eyes away from Jennifer's chest. Her bra was clearly visible through her shirt and there were two large dark circles which could only have been her areolae. Despite the cold he could feel his pecker getting hard as he distinguished what details he could about her luscious tits.

When Jennifer turned around Sandy was dumbstruck. They were the finest tits he had ever seen for real. Sure she wasn't actually naked, but to his adolescent eye she might just as well have been. As the chill penetrated her skin, her nipples began to harden and press out through the material. God they must be huge to make that much of an impression through her bra and all. At that moment he would have given anything to get one in his mouth.

Calvin could see the lust in his friends' faces and he thought he better do something quick.

"Jennifer," he coughed. "You're soaked. I've got a robe you can use and we can throw your clothes in the drier before you head home."

"Thanks Cal," Jennifer slurred through chattering teeth. "That's soooo sweet of you. I'm actually starting to get really c c c cold."

Calvin led the chilled woman to the bathroom and handed her a towel and his robe, then headed back out to join the others in the living room.

"What have you got for whiskey?" Jeremy asked in a rush. "A couple quick shots will warm us up in a hurry. And where's the thermostat so we can crank up the heat a little?"

Calvin pointed to the wall near the hall where the thermostat was then went to the cupboard above the sink and pulled out a full bottle of rye whiskey.

"Calvin. You are the MAN," Sandy announced as he set up four glasses. "A full bottle. We'll do some damage to that baby. Here, you pour."

As the boys began to sip their whiskey in the living room,Jennifer stripped off her clothes and dropped them in a soggy pile at her feet. She was chilled to the bone and needed to get dry. After quickly toweling off, she slipped the thick terrycloth robe around herself and tied the sash tight. It was a little shorter than she would have liked and it was certainly too small across her chest. When she looked in the small mirror she saw a generous amount of cleavage on display, but not too much more than she had been showing all night. Satisfied, she scooped up her wet clothes draped her bra and panties over the shower curtain and headed back out to the boys.

"Where's the dryer?" Jennifer inquired as she entered the living room. "It will ruin my undies so I hung them in the shower but my pants and shirts will be OK to machine dry."

The three boys all had the same two thoughts at the same instant. "How can I get into the bathroom to check those undies out?" and "If her undies are in there, then she's totally naked under that robe." The sexual tension in the air was almost palpable.

"No rush for that Jennifer," Jeremy soothed. "Here we poured you a whiskey shot to help you warm up from the inside."

Jennifer took a little sip of the proffered drink and scrunched up her nose. She was not accustomed to drinking whiskey and didn't like the taste or the burn in her throat and she said so.

"No. No. Do it quick. Just knock it back like this," Jeremy instructed, demonstrating how to knock back a shot.

After a little coaxing, Jennifer followed his lead and knocked it back in one fast swallow."

Fire and ice ran up and down her body as the strong liquor burned it's way down her throat.

"Oh...Oh.. Jeezus," Jennifer sputtered. "Oh that makes my nipples hard."

As she bent forward to return the glass, a the boys could all see her big tits swing freely under the robe and could imagine her large nipples stiff from the shooter. As she leaned back they were also treated to the sight of her inner thigh as the robe parted beneath the tie at her waist. Jeremy poured her another shot.

"Here you go Jen. Can't fly on one wing now. Better get another one."

This one went down better than the first, but it still caused her to gasp and sputter as it did. She was starting to feel warm now. The combination of the whiskey burning inside her and the increased room temperature was having an effect, and she was beginning to feel drowsy.

"Whew," Jennifer gasped. "It's getting a bit warm in here. I'm starting to overheat a little."

Calvin's eyes were glued to Jennifer's hands as she lifted them to the front of the robe and pulled it further apart. At least half of her tit flesh was exposed to the boys now as she fanned her hands back and forth over them to cool herself. She had also become a bit careless with her legs and he could clearly see a large expanse of her naked thigh. Blood was roaring in his ears from the excitement of what he was seeing. His near naked classmate was obviously showing herself off to them and he was getting hard as a rock in his pants.

"Is she asleep? No. Passed out I think. What should we do?"

The boys decided that they needed to look after Jennifer. They couldn't take her home at this late hour. Not to mention that by now they too were all much to drunk to pilot a car. Together, they hoisted the comatose woman up off the couch and guided her back to the bedroom to lay her down and sleep it off.

"No funny stuff," Calvin warned. "It just wouldn't be right when she's passed out like this."

In her drunken haze, Jennifer couldn't remember how she got home. The boys must have dropped her off though because she could feel that she was naked under her robe. Bill had his strong arms wrapped around her and was walking her somewhere. When she felt the back of her legs hit the bed, she fell backwards keeping a firm grip on Bill the whole time. She felt him land on top of her in bed. His strong arms around her, his stiff dick poking her leg. Still horny from teasing the boys all night, she grabbed both sides of Bill's face and kissed him hard on the lips.

Jeremy had intended to leave Jennifer alone tonight. It wasn't right to take advantage, no matter how drunk you were, not to mention that Calvin was playing lord protector. When Jennifer pulled him down on top of her as she fell to the bed, he still tried to get up and do the right thing. Then she kissed him. Kissed him full on the lips. Slipping her tongue into his mouth and groaning loudly as she attacked. He tried to pull away again, but she grabbed his arm and guided his hand to her naked breast.

OH GOD. It was so soft and warm and pliable. He squeezed a bit and she groaned louder in reply. Bringing his other hand into play Jeremy began to knead both of her mounds. When she broke the kiss to take a breath, he took the opportunity to move his lips to her stiff nipples. Jennifer groaned again as she felt her rigid flesh pulled firmly between his lips.

"Oh yeah. Suck that nipple hard. OH God yessssss do it Bill do it."

Lost in his arousal it didn't even register with him that she had used someone else's name, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway when her hand slid down between them and into the front of his pants to grab his cock.

Calvin was mesmerized. It was clear to him that Jennifer had pulled Jeremy down on top of her, That she had initiated the kissing and that she had shoved her hand down his pants. He stood transfixed beside the bed watching the action unfolding before him. Jennifer's naked breasts were visible under Jeremy's hands and they were truly an incredible sight. Calvin couldn't recall a time when he had been so excited and his dick was painfully uncomfortable in his pants.

Calvin didn't even notice when Sandy arrived from the other room and stood beside him.

"Fucking incredible," he sighed. "That lucky bastard is gonna get a piece and she doesn't even care if we watch. You think she'll do us too?"

By now Jeremy had one hand working Jennifer's pussy while his mouth and his other hand attacked her breasts. Jennifer had a firm hold on his dick and was moaning loudly.

"C'mon honey," she purred. "I'm soooo horny. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. I need it so bad baby. Please. Your dick is sooooo hard and I need it sooo bad. Please."

How could any man let alone a hormone infused teen resist an invitation like that? Jeremy was out of his pants and between her legs in a flash. Her pussy was wet and hot and he was able to slip in right up to the hilt on the first stroke.

Jennifer was in heaven. Bill hadn't fucked her with such enthusiasm in a long time and she needed it good and hard tonight. Teasing those boys had been fun and exciting and made her horny as hell. Confident Jeremy, funny Sandy, and of course Calvin. Dear sweet shy Calvin. She just loved to tease them all but right now she just needed to have her pussy pounded by hard cock.

When she felt him stiffen and cum too soon, she cried out her disappointment.

"Nooooo. Not yet baby. Too soon. Fuck me some more. Please. Please I need you back inside me.

Jeremy pulled her arms away and rolled off. It had been a great ride, but he was done and would need some tome to recover. Jennifer lay there begging to be fucked some more. He had to get off the bed to get away from her groping hands. The instant he vacated the spot beside her. Sandy lay down. Jennifer immediately grabbed him and pulled him over.

"Oh that's it baby," she cooed as she felt his hard cock press into her. "See I knew I could get you going again. Now c'mon, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Sandy wondered what she was saying. "get you going again." What did she mean? Surely she knew it was him and not Jeremy, they were quite different body types after all. She must have meant get him going again after the dancing. Yeah. That was it. Actually it didn't matter what she meant. She had a firm grip on his rigid cock and was pulling him over on top of her. In seconds she had guided him onto place and he was sliding his thick cock deep into her sloppy pussy.

"Oh God," she groaned as he slid home. "You feel so big. You must really be excited. I think you are stretching me out. Oh GOD it feels so different. FUCK ME."

Once again, the meaning of her words escaped him, but the final request was easy to comply with. Sandy began to slowly stroke the full length of his cock in and out of the writhing woman. Without warning or preamble Jennifer reached around and grabbed two handfuls of his ass and pulled him deep with a satisfied grunt.

"Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard," she whispered in his ear. "C'mon stud, pound my pussy. Make me cum damn you,"

The boys could all hear her gutteral grunt each time Sandy drove to the bottom.

"Ungh...Ungh...oh...OH...UNGH... GOD DAMN."

It was more than Calvin could take. He was already rigid in his pants and seeing his friend pound himself into her and hearing her exclamations made his head spin. He felt excited and sick all at the same time. He had chased Jennifer all semester. He had rubbed himself and made himself cum while thinking of her. Now here he was standing watching her fuck another of his friends.

Suddenly, Sandy's body went rigid and pushed hard up between Jennifer's legs. As he let out a growl he pumped four quick strokes and then rammed in deep again. Spent, and panting from his exertion, he rolled over to the side and collapsed.

Jennifer also lay panting. She could never remember a time when Bill had been so powerful, so virile. God it had been great. Some of the greatest sex she had ever had. She was tired and dazed and drunk but still not fully sated when she felt someone crawling up between her splayed legs. Was he ready to go again already? This was incredible. How could it be?

When Sandy rolled away all Calvin could see was Jennifer laying nude on the bed. Legs spread wide, her sex dripping with a mixture of cum and her own copious juices. Her ample chest was heaving up and down and he was overcome with lust. His pants were off and he was crawling up between her legs before he even knew what he was doing.

"Oh God baby," she slurred sexily. "Again? Already? Hmmmmmm."

The oddity of what she was saying didn't even register with Calvin. All semester she had teased him. Let him look down her top. Look up her skirt. She'd let him fondle her in the shop when he'd helped her with the harness. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd rubbed himself off thinking about her and now here he was between her spread legs. His dick was so hard it felt like it was going to split his skin. His rigid tool encountered no resistance as he pushed it into her sopping cunt and drove in balls deep.

I felt so good. Soooooo damn good. He almost lost it when she grabbed his ass and started moaning in his ear.

"Hmmm baby. That's it baby. So hard. So good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me again."

Soon Calvin was drilling her hard and she was writhing beneath him. Urging him on with words and grunts. When she started to really squirm and announced that she was going to cum, it was too much for him. He wanted to go longer. He wanted to enjoy the sensations. To revel in the fact that he was finally getting to fuck her, but when her body tightened beneath him then started to shake violently, he lost it.

Holding on for dear life, Calvin rode her through her orgasm as he too passed his peak and shot squirt after squirt deep into her clasping pussy. The release for them both was so overpowering that their descent into bliss continued directly on into deep restful sleep. In less than a minute they were both sound asleep.

"Wow. Calvin really rode her," Jeremy whispered. "What do you think we aught to do?"

"Well we certainly can't take her home like this," Sandy replied. "Let's let her sleep it off for a while and then who knows? Maybe she'll want to go again. She sure seemed needy enough."

"Yeah I could go another round if I had a little rest," Jeremy boasted. "But what was all that stuff about going again? It must have been the shooters talking. Let's get a little shut eye."

Jennifer's head was pounding. God she'd really overdone it last night. She couldn't even remember how she'd gotten home. She did have some recollection of some intense lovemaking session with Bill. Yes. He had been insatiable. As her senses continued to kick in, Jennifer realized that her pussy was a bit tender. When she reached down to her crotch to check things out, she could feel her pussy hair was matted with dried discharge. She also realized that she had slept in the nude last night.

When she lifted her head to try to look, the entire bed began to spin and she quickly lay back down with her eyes closed before she got sick. This was bad. Very bad. She couldn't remember a time when she had ever been this hung over. As she lay there suffering, she felt the bed shift and a warm mouth descend on her exposed nipple and a hand moving down her torso.

"Jezus," she moaned. "Didn't you get enough last night? I feel like shit this morning and I need time to recover."

Her nipple was released, but the hand continued on it's path.

"C'mon Jen. Just another quickie before you clean up and we get you home."

Jeremy! A sudden rush of panic. Adrenaline rushed through her entire body at the realization that she was naked in bed with Jeremy. How had that happened? What had she done last night?

"Hey. Is she awake yet? Did you ask her if she wants to go again?"

Sandy too? The panic increased. The bed began to spin out of control. She felt sick. She was going to throw up. The adrenaline flooding her body gave her the strength to sit up and look around for a bathroom. Nothing. Just Jeremy beside her and Sandy in the doorway. The small garbage can was her only chance. She barely made it before emptying the contents of her stomach.

As she knelt there retching and spitting she felt a hand rubbing up and down her back.

"Gosh Jennifer. Are you OK?"

When she heard Calvin's voice it was too much for her overtaxed system to absorb. All three of the boys she had been teasing so vigorously were there with her and she was kneeling naked on the floor at their feet, puking into a garbage can. What had she done. What had they done to her? Everything faded to black.