Back to School, Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head still ached when she next opened her eyes but her stomach had settled some. The taste of vomit was still thick in her mouth and she needed to get up and rinse it out. When she tried to move. She realized there was a warm body beside her. Calvin was laying there and she realized that his hard cock was pressing against her thigh. When she turned to the other side, she found Sandy there, but at least he wasn't hard. Wasn't hard that is, until she tried to climb over him to get out of bed.

As she tried to crawl over her sleeping classmate, she slipped and wound up lying flat on top of him. Instantly awake, he misinterpreted her actions and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down to grind his cock.

"Didn't get enough last night?" He whispered. "Well there's plenty more where that came from and you don't need to jump me to get it."

The activity woke the sleeping Calvin who looked on in awe as Sandy moved his hand to knead her generous bosom.

Startled by his attack, Jennifer took a few seconds to respond.

"Sandy. Stop it," she hissed. "I've got to go get cleaned up and and get home. I'm still not sure what went on last night but this has all been an awful mistake."

Attracted by the noise, Jeremy stood in the doorway watching as the naked woman tried to extricate herself.

"Oh baby," he muttered. "That's not what you said last night when you begged us to fuck you. You begged us and never tried to stop us. Not for a single second. You were ripe and ready and all we did was give you what you wanted."

At these words, Jennifer felt a chill run up her spine and she ran to the bathroom and closed the door. What was he saying? What had she done. Had she really begged them? Could it be true? She started by rinsing her mouth and gargling with mouthwash, then as she cleaned herself up she ran over the details she could remember.

Yes she ha teased them mercilessly last night. They had all been hard. Then the offer to take her home. Her need to pee. Pulling her pants down and doing it right there in front of them. Oh God. The rain. The robe. The shooters. Her hard nipples. Then the hazy recall of Bill making love to her. Being so amorous. Recovering so quickly. Her desperate need to have him fuck her after teasing the boys so much.

An icicle stabbed her in the gut. It couldn't have been Bill. She had never gone home and even if she had, Bill was away fishing. She had begged and fucked the boys last night. In her drunken horny stupor she had thought it was Bill she was begging for more but it must have been the boys. They had all fucked her last night and she had indeed begged them to do it.

Meekly peeking through a crack in the door, she asked the boys to bring her her clothes. When Calvin produced them, she quickly dressed and confronted the boys.

"OK," she began. "I'm starting to remember some of last night and I know I made a mistake. I suppose there was no way for you to know I thought you were my husband. You all had your fun at my expense. Now I have to get home before my husband does."

When Bill got home he asked why Jennifer hadn't answered her phone last night. She told him that she had eaten some bad food and been too sick but he seemed skeptical.

As Jennifer spun the line about food poisoning, the details of what had actually happened were running through her mind. The boys had fucker her. All three had fucked her unprotected pussy. Her mind began to spin at the thought of what had happened. What she had done. Suddenly she felt sick again and ran to the bathroom to vomit. Her sickness allayed any suspicions Bill had.

Life carried on for Jennifer. She took the apprentice position and began working toward her electrician's license. She still teased men sometimes, just never on the job. Too dangerous. But when she was alone, late at night, her thoughts often wandered back to that night. That wild wonderful terrible night when those three hard young cocks had taken her to heights she never new existed and she had begged them for more. On those nights, when the memories started to drift back in, she always had to make sure to stifle her moans as she made herself cum again and again.