Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Wendy said when I gave her cock a hard squeezed, then as if that squeeze had triggered a reaction, she quickly reached behind her back and unhooked her sexy bra. She slid it off her arms exposing her supple breasts. While I continued to stroke, Wendy played with her breasts, pinching her own nipples and digging her fingers into her flesh.

"Holy shit Larissa, what is going on with your tits?" I heard Gina's voice say incredulously. I looked away from Wendy's breasts and looking at my own. I never stopped stroking their cocks, but for a half second, I slowed. Dribbling down from each of my nipples was a thin stream of thick, white milk. I had waited too long, I was overflowing. My nipples ached and I desperately needed some relief. I picked the pace of my stroking back up and spoke.

"It is a permanent side-effect from an unsuccessful treatment. It makes me produce milk," I said, once again slipping effortless into a reasonably plausible lie, "It makes them hurt, I need to be emptied. Please, Gina, Wendy, I am helping you. Please help me," I said, not even needing to try and sound desperate. The milk was already starting to come out in a stronger stream and it was landing on my belly and my cock.

"How?" Gina asked.

"Suck my nipple!" I begged, "Drink my milk!" I kept stroking their cocks. I saw Wendy and Gina look at one another for a moment. Then Wendy closed her eyes and leaned in to my body. She stuck her tongue out and carefully licked on the underside of my engorged breast. Her tongue felt hot and wet and wonderful. I watched the creamy liquid pool on her tongue as she worked her tongue slowly up the underside of my breast. Finally, I watched as her pretty pink lips wrapped around my nipple. And I felt her start to suck. I felt my milk pulling out of my body and I felt Wendy's cute little tongue probing and tasting from me.

"Oh it taste good," Wendy said, gurgling a little with the milk in her mouth. She swallowed it down and put her mouth back on my nipple, sucking more. I squeezed Wendy's cock in ecstasy as I felt the tension building inside of me she squealed and sucked harder. I turned my gaze to Gina. She was looking at my dribbling breast, clearly enticed.

"I drank from you," I said in a sultry voice (that sounded almost like Lilith's voice) and I rubbed my tongue across my wet lips. I felt Gina's cock twitch in my hand and then she, like Wendy, leaned in to my body. She didn't bother with the liquid that had already pooled on my breast, she instantly attached her hot, wet mouth to my aching nipple The pressure was so tight, I felt it spray like a squirt gun into her mouth the instant her tongue touched it. She gurgled happily and I saw her smile around my nipple. She liked it too.

I looked down at what I'd caused. There were two beautiful girls, their heads just an inch or two apart, sucking on my swollen breasts. My cock was pushing up between then and my hands were grasped tight around their cocks. It was, almost unbelievably, the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Who would have expected this?

For a few minutes we just writhed together on the edge of my bed. I kept stroking Wendy and Gina's hard pricks. My arms bumped against their breasts as I did so. Their faces were buried in my breasts and I could feel them sucking out my milk, Gina sucking even harder than Wendy, like she was trying to catch up for the late start. I watched their faces as they sucked, eyes closed and mouth tight. Their beautiful lips wrapped around my nipples. I loved that I could see some milk rolling down Gina's chin. The room was full of suckling noises, slapping noises, the smell of pre-cum, sweat, and milk. And more than anything else it contained the gentle groans, moans, and sighs of lovers in a passionate embrace.

After a few moments, I felt my breasts begin to empty. I also felt the tension between my legs building. My cock felt like it was vibrating. What's more, I could feel the tension increasing in Wendy's body and in Gina's. Their muscles were tensing and their noises were becoming more desperate. I'd never wanted anything so bad in my life as to cum at that moment. Each second stretched out forever until I was begging the universe to just let me cum. My toes curled and my jaw clenched and my hands squeezed harder on my lovers' cocks. And then I felt the last little bits of milk dribble into Wendy and Gina's mouths.

"Holy Fuck!" I screamed loudly, yanking hard on their cocks. I felt the unbearable tension inside of mean break past the point where my mind could handle the pressure. And then I felt a blinding, incoherently beautiful pleasure wave through my body, coating the tension and quickly dissolving it away until it was a pool of absolute tranquility and beauty. It was not so much an orgasm as a religious experience, an acquisition of some sort of unknown knowledge. It was like achieving nirvana, there is no other explanation.

But I could not stay in the clouds forever. My senses returned to me and the first thing I could feel was the erotic pulling feeling that occurred when my cock was spewing sperm. Then I could see and feel and again. I saw big, thick, blobs of my cum shooting out of my cock at an unbelievable level of pressure. I watched it splattering against my lower stomach, the undersides of my breasts, and against the faces of Gina and Wendy.

"Jesus Cunt!" I roared and then pulled once more on Wendy and Gina's cocks. Like they were attached to by a string, their mouths popped off of my breasts at the same instant and their sat up straight. Cum was in their hair and streaming down the sides of their faces. But my last little jerk had sent them over the edge at the same time.

I had been pulling their cocks slightly towards the middle, towards me, as I stroked them. Now I felt all of their muscles tighten in their bodies and I heard them both scream in unison. Then I could feel their jizz start to pump out of their balls. I could feel it slide up their urethras and I watched as big fountains of sperm erupted from their bodies and splashed against my face, my breasts, and my stomach. Their cum mixed together and also pooled with mine. As the second, almost as large, spurt of cum poured out of Wendy and Gina's cocks, the last of mine dribbled down onto the inside of my leg.

While the girls were still ejaculating, I used my hands to direct where their cum was landing. I searched for any bare spots on my breasts or stomach and tried to aim their jizz to cover me up. I love the way the hot splash felt as it sprayed across my skin. My cock was still hard, I was too excited. The room smelled heavenly, like our delicious girl cum. One little dribble from Wendy's cock landed on my chin and I stuck out my tongue, licking it up and savoring the flavor.

Finally, their orgasms subsided and it the last of their cum dribbled onto my bed. For a minute, everyone just stopped and caught their breath. I was still so incredibly horny, but for a second I was afraid that their orgasms would break the spell. That they'd realized what they were doing and reject me. And be completely disgusted by me.

But I didn't need to worry. After a second of just drinking in the scene, Wendy leaned across my body. She didn't need to speak, Gina leaned in as well. There, just a few inches from my face, I watched the two friends kiss. It was the dirtiest, hottest kiss I'd ever witnessed. At first their mouths just pressed together, I watched as their tongues probed one another's mouths. I watched as Gina reached forward and actually grabbed one of Wendy's tits as they kissed. But then the kiss became naughtier. Wendy's tongue came out of her mouth and she started to lick and Gina's face, sucking up the cum I had deposited there. Gina returned the favor. Soon, they were sucking and kissing each other's faces, drinking down the cum I'd placed on their bodies. Then, their faces were bare and glistening with spit. But I could see in their eyes they wanted more.

I took my right hand off of Gina's cock and placed my index finger on my bellybutton. I ran it slowly up from my bellybutton to the area between my breasts. I left a thin line of clean skin under my finger. All of our cum was mixed together and I had big messy drop of it on my finger. I saw the girls' eyes follow it and then, I plopped it into my mouth. I almost died. It was like I could taste all of our different essences in one. Wendy was sweet and bold, Gina was savory and complemented the other flavors, and I just tasted dirty. It was perfect.

It seemed that the girls got the hint. In a moment they were bent over me. I felt their tongues sliding around on my belly and my breasts. I could feel them sucking up cum and watched their throats to see the muscles contract as they swallowed it down. After a few moments, their mouths met again. This time I watched as their tongues danced back and forth between their mouths and I saw the cum and spit dripping down between them as they swapped it back and forth. First, I saw Wendy spit the entire wad into Gina's mouth.

"We are being rude Gina," Wendy said seductively, "maybe we should share." She looked over at me. Gina looked now too. No more hesitation now. Gina's face was still covered in spit and cum and she leaned in towards me and I could smell the sex on her. Our lips met and at first it was just a gentle kiss, but then I felt her tongue probing at my lips. I opened and let in Gina's tongue and a wave of sperm and spit and even a little milk. Gina's tongue swirled around my mouth with all those flavors and I felt her hand go to my breast. Even as we were kissing, I could feel Wendy still sucking cum from my body.

When our kiss finally broke, I had half the sperm in my mouth and I swallowed it down. I watched as Gina did the same. Then Gina immediately turned to Wendy and they began to kiss again, swapping cum and fondling each other's breasts. Gina was still wearing her tight t-shirt but it was completely soaked through with my milk and cum and spit. I could see her nipples poking through.

This time, when their kiss broke, Wendy had all of the sperm in her mouth. She turned to me and smiled. Her cheeks bulged with spunk. Then she leaned in and kissed me, forcefully. She opened my mouth and poured the cum in. We swapped it back and forth while Gina continued to fondle my breasts and such sperm off of my body. Wendy ran her cummy hands through my hair and I could smell and taste every inch of her. It was incredible. Finally we split and I swallowed down the cum and saliva she'd left for me.

And we continued on like that, licking up cum, swapping it, kissing, fondling, and drinking our juices down. The room was filled with slurping sounds, the smell of spunk, and an undeniable passion. It felt like our naughty little clean-up lasted forever, but I didn't want it to stop. But finally, Wendy and I broke our last kiss and I drank down last of our sperm. My body glistened with spit but no longer dripped with saliva. I felt sticky. And incredibly horny.

I didn't want to let things stop now, I wanted more. Both girls were still sitting on either side of me, but Gina's legs were spread wider and that made my decision for me. I quickly stood up from the bed and then whirled around and dropped to my knees between Gina's legs. I moved so fast, she didn't even really have time to react. When I was there, I put my hands on both of her thighs and pulled her legs apart still further.

I looked at her cock. It was still sticking up hard and the urethra still pulsed, like it was ready to burst. Again. It just looked so beautiful. The freckles were particularly nice and made it look cute and feminine. The same was true of her small, perfectly shaped balls. Underneath of her ultra short, cum-stained shirt, they looked like they should belong to a woman. But I didn't want to spend too much time admiring. I wanted that cock inside of me.

I moved my head forward and opened my mouth. Gina looked down on me in absolute wonder, frozen. I lowered my dripping mouth down onto Gina's cock. I kept my mouth wide, trying to avoid touching her cock. Then, as it slipped further and further down my throat, it checked my gagged reflex. My throat closed around her and my eyes watered. I gave a muffled grunt. Her cock taste salty and felt velvety against my tongue.

I'd never suck a cock before and didn't really know what I was doing. But I did what I knew had felt nice when Wendy had done it to be the day before. I kept my mouth nice and wet and I bobbed my head up and down. I savored her smell as my nose pressed into her belly and reveled in the way my tongue rested on her scrotum. I sucked slightly, but mostly I just bathed her hard cock in my saliva, squeezed her with my throat, and swirled my tongue around her dirty little hole. Just like Wendy had taught me.

Thinking of Wendy made me realize that, out of the corner of my eye, I couldn't see her anymore. But then I felt her. Her hands hand grabbed my hips and she was pulling me up. I didn't know what she was trying to do, I desperately kept my mouth wrapped around Gina's salty dick and kept my tongue against her balls. But I let Wendy pull my ass up in the air. Now I was standing on my feet but bent over completely perpendicular at the waist. Wendy wasn't pulling me away from Gina's cock. In fact, this had the pleasant side-effect of driving Gina's rod deeper into my throat. But now my ass was completely up in the air and I could feel Wendy kneading my ass and spreading my cheeks again.

For just a moment I popped Gina's cock out of my mouth and turned to look at Wendy. Gina gave a little whimper and I started to stroke her spit-covered cock to keep her satisfied. I looked over my shoulder and up at Wendy. She was holding her solid cock in her hand and I watched the way her tits bounced as she lifted her free hand up to her mouth. I watched as she spit out a very large wad of cum and spit into her palm. I cannot described to you how nasty and hot it was dropping out of her perfect pretty mouth. She saw me looking and then winked.

I felt as she moved her hand down and pressed the wet, sloppy mass, still hot, against my exposed asshole. I shivered and realized exactly what was about to happen. I always thought that this was something that I'd never do. But now, not only did I not dread it, I craved it. I pushed my hips back, begging for it.

I turned back to Gina and popped her hard cock back into my mouth and listened to her sigh as it slipped all the way into my throat. While I was sucking on Gina's cock, I felt a little bit of pressure against my asshole. I felt Wendy's wet hand grab my hip and pull me hard. I knew the other hand was positioning her cock against my anus. I kept my head bouncing up at down, tasting Gina, but my mind's eye was on my anus.

"Get ready baby," I heard Wendy said, "Get ready to take my cock." I felt my knees go weak with just her talking. I felt increased pressure on my asshole. The pressure pushed my forward until my nose actually hurt from pushing into Gina's stomach and my throat kept involuntarily trying to swallow her cock (a sensation she apparently enjoyed, judging by her coos). But then there was no place else to move.

The pressure on my asshole built, but then I push out, like I was pushing out on my bowels and suddenly I felt myself open. I felt the rounded tip of Wendy's cock slip into my asshole. I felt the mushroom tip enter me and then I felt my anus close around it. I groaned around Gina's cock and couldn't believe how it felt. I'd never felt so...filled up before. It was intense, but not at all unpleasant.

Wendy kept pushing on my asshole, I felt her cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of me. Inch by inch, it started to push into me. And with each little fraction of a centimeter it went, I felt an increase in pleasure. It was like Wendy's cock was pushing all of the right buttons for me. And it made me bob on Gina's cock faster and faster. I felt Gina's hands on my head, pushing me down on her cock, she loved it.

Finally, I felt Wendy's stomach press against the top of my ass and I felt her balls swing forward and slap my own. I knew now that she was completely inside of me and it felt amazing. I felt overfilled now and it was like I could feel Wendy's essence inside of me. Then, she slowly started to pulled the cock out and I whimpered. It felt almost as good going out, maybe better. And then, just when the tip was left in, she slammed it back in, driving Gina's cock into my throat and nearly pushing me over the edge.

And then, for awhile, we all three worked in perfect harmony. Gina thrust her hips up and down, pushing her cock in and out of my mouth. Wendy kept her hands on my ass and kept humping her hot little cock in and out of my bowls. And I was in between, just spit like a roasted animal on their nasty little cocks and loving every second of it. My own cock throbbed practically begged for relief as they did so.

Gina was the first to cum. I felt her legs stiffen under my breasts and then I heard her release a loud, low moan. Then she thrust her hips up harder. I could feel the cum pulsing inside of her cock even before I felt the hot liquid splash into my mouth of tasted it musky flavor. Gobs and gobs of Gina's nasty jizz filled my mouth and I sucked it down as best I could, enjoying the taste. But as I did so, I must've clenched my asshole at the same moment that Wendy was thrusting into me. The sudden change in resistance seem to put her over the edge. Her left hand dug into the flesh of my ass while her right hand reared back and slapped my ass cheek. And at the same time, I felt her thrust again, once last time, hard. And then I could feel her hot juices filling me up. I could almost picture filling up my bowels and then overflowing, dripping out around Wendy's cock plugging my ass. And the sensation of cum in my mouth and in my ass sent me over the edge as well. I felt my knees go weak and then, while only their cock's were holding me up, I felt an orgasm lighten me to the point that I wished I could exist in that moment forever. And I heard my hot cum spray all over my bedroom floor. And then I fell on the floor after it.

My head cleared and I found myself lying in a pool of my own cum. Wendy's cum was dripping from my asshole and Gina's cum coated my mouth. I sat up and shook my head. The other girls were looking at me and smiling. It was clear that we'd moved passed whatever hang-ups they'd had in the beginning. They wanted more. I was tired, but I was going to give the ladies what they wanted.

"I do feel better," Wendy said, "you are quite the doctor," Wendy said slyly and I smiled. She seemed to know that I had been doing more than I let on.

"I am always full of good ideas," I said.

"You are full of something. I can see Wendy's cum dripping out of your ass," Gina said, no longer embarrassed, "I want to taste it!" she said. I was too shocked to even understand what she was saying. But in a moment, Gina was lying on her back on the floor next to me, my cum soaking into her beautiful red hair. She pointed to her mouth and poked at my leg. I knew what she wanted.

I rolled over and then got up on my knees. I shuffled over, feeling wobbly from overexertion. But I managed to straddle Gina's head. I looked down behind my back and I could see her eyes shining up at me, fiery and passionate. She wanted to eat my ass more than she'd wanted her dick sucked earlier. I carefully lowered my anus down so that it kissed her pretty pink lips. For a moment, she just kissed it back, letting her mouth work over the little ridges in my puckered hole. Then I felt her opened her mouth and started to lick, tentatively at first, at the folds of my anus.

"Gina!" I moaned, my hand instantly grabbing for my own breast. I felt Gina's tongue probe my anus, dipping in and tasting Wendy's cum. Then, she formed a tight vacuum around my asshole, and I felt her start to suck the cum out of me, pulling it out and swallowing it down. It was just too dirty think about. And it felt amazing, I love the way it felt as the liquid slipped out of me. I wanted to give Gina pleasure as well. It turned my head forward, towards her feet, but, instead of seeing Gina's body laid out before me, I saw Wendy, standing astride Gina's body. Her hands were on her hips and she was looking at me greedily.