Bi-friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Cindy? What's wrong?"

I was seriously at a loss for words, and I basically collapsed down into the kitchen chair I'd been standing there holding onto.

"Cindy?" she said again, now worriedly so.

"The boys..." I barely managed trying to catch my breath not to mention my thoughts.

"What about them? Is something wrong? Something happen?" she now asked with a great deal of fear and concern in her tone of voice.

"Nothing wrong," I managed then seeing the relief in her eyes when I said that. "But they were...they were..."

"What?" They were what?"

I looked at her and simply blurted it out. "They were standing there jerking one another off!"

She laughed, "What?"

That's when I stood up, finding my legs again. "Follow me," I said simply, and then headed back outside the house, Doreen following behind me. I reached the side of the shop in seconds, and then stood, once again ducking beneath the window, motioning for Doreen to do the same. She hesitated only for a moment, and then did so. The two of us now crouched down beneath the window.

"Just peek over the edge," I cautioned her. "Maybe they're still doing it," It had been less than a minute or two since all this had happened, so maybe they still were. As she stood up, I did, each of us looking inside, literally just in time as we did so.

We were just in time to see my husband's prick exploding. Neither one of them looking our way, too engrossed in one another to be too terribly worried about that. And though Brad no longer held Jack's cock, his was still poking straight out of his pants as he had turned off to one side, his hand however still jacking my husband's prick as Doreen and I stood there watching it spurt. Ribbon after ribbon of his spunk leaping from his prick, landing within the sawdust covered floor of the shop as the two of them stood there watching it.

"Holy fuck shit!" Doreen moaned. I glanced over at her, wondering if she was as shocked in seeing this as I was...and then was surprised again as she lowered her hand down between her legs, between the Kulots she was wearing. I stood there watching her hand as it slipped up between her legs, Doreen actually now standing there fingering herself openly. I looked back inside the window, Jack was just then giving my husband's prick a final little sperm shake. Having done that, Brad once again reached over, taking Jack's prick in hand, and now began pumping it just as furiously as Jack had been doing to his. To my own amazement, I found myself erotically charged, suddenly aroused at actually seeing this, though I was still a bit dazed by all of it. But with Doreen having thrown caution to the wind now entirely, she'd even gone so far as to lift her tee shirt up and over her breasts. In exposing them, one hand playing with and pulling on one of her gorgeous pink nipples, the other still obviously buried between her legs, I could now hear in addition to everything else, the wet slippery sounds that her fingers were making as she fucked herself with them.

"Fuck!" I now moaned openly, my own sudden arousal consuming me. Whatever emotions, fears, anxiety or concerns I might have had earlier at seeing this, had suddenly evaporated. Now...the realization my husband, and Doreen's had felt comfortable enough to even do this much had seized me like a vice around my clit. I too began rubbing myself, unbuttoning my shorts, my hand quickly slipping beneath the waistband of my thoroughly now soaked panties, which had I changed, would have been even wetter now than before. It was only a few brief moments longer when Jack's cock suddenly began discharging his spunk. And as he had done to Brad, so now did Brad do for Jack. Aiming his prick downwards, Doreen and I both stood there watching, fingering ourselves as Jack's prick suddenly lurched, he...tossing his head back in obvious ecstasy though neither of us could hear him. And just as Brad had done, Jack too now shot wad after wad of his white sticky cream into the sawdust of the floor in the workshop.

"Come on," Doreen whispered once again ducking down, and then ran across the yard back into her house with me following closely behind. The moment we got inside, Doreen turned to me, grinning from ear to ear. "Was that the fucking hottest thing you've ever seen before?" she asked.

Admittedly, it had been. But with the rush of excitement gradually diminishing, so too did the previous thoughts I'd had begin to return.

"Should we say anything?" I asked. Doreen could see the look on my face was one of worry, even fear about all this rather than excitement which I had clearly shown only moments ago.

"Why?" She asked. "Are you upset? Angry? Is what we saw them doing upsetting to you?"

"I don't know," I said truthfully. On the one hand, I sort of was. On the other however, I had found it highly erotic, admittedly. I mean after all, I had stood there fingering myself alongside Doreen while she did, each of us watching our husband's jerking one another off! "No...not really I guess," I then added. "Just surprised is all. Never in a million years would I ever think Brad would actually do something like that, I mean he's never even hinted or mentioned the fact he might be interested or aroused by doing something like that before now."

"Sounds like the two of you need to talk about this," Doreen told me, though she again smiled. "And I will say this, because I DO know and trust Jack, I know that he certainly will. Maybe not today, or even tonight, but I know that he will. And because he will, I'm willing to bet, he's already telling Brad even as we speak, that he should probably tell you about it too."

"Really? You think he will?" I asked. And suddenly for some odd reason, I actually felt better about that.

"Trust me...he will," Doreen encouraged me. "But...until he does, you need to make me a promise," she then ventured. "Don't approach him about it first, let him come to you about it. And...I also think there's a way we can make it a hell of a lot easier for them both to do so."

"How?" I wondered.

"Tonight, after the barbeque, after we've all had a chance to relax and digest our food...you and I are going to put on a little show for the boys."

"We are?"

"Oh yes honey...we are. We are indeed!"

**

As promised Brad picked up some delicious steaks along with a couple of bottles of really nice wine. We as usual had enjoyed a really nice dinner together outside on one of the picnic tables that Brad and Jack had made. As we sat digesting our food, opening the second bottle of wine, my mind was already spinning in wonder at what Doreen had mentioned earlier. She hadn't really gone into specifics, telling me only that she had something in mind, and told me to follow her lead when she felt it was the best time to tease them a little.

Doreen was still wearing her "These tits are his" tee shirt, which Jack had noticed early on, coming up to her, placing his hands squarely around her boobs when he did. He had smiled at the two of us as he stood fondling his wife's breasts. "My favorite tee shirt!" he announced jovially, even going so far as to lift the front of it, baring them briefly, teasingly as he did so before Doreen had slapped his hands away.

"Not at the moment they're not," she laughed, half seriously.

We had cleared away the dishes, the guys sitting out on the patio discussing one of the new lounge chair designs. Doreen walked over to me with a black erasable marker. "X out the word his on my shirt," she told me. "And then write the word hers on it instead."

I looked quizzically towards her, but took the pen and did as she'd asked me to do. "Now what?"

"As soon as they even notice the change, that'll be our cue," she told me. "That's when you come over, lift up my blouse, and start playing with my tits."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. After a few moments of that, expect me to start doing the same thing for you too."

"Ok, then what?"

"Just go with the flow," Doreen said her eyes suddenly looking sultry as she smiled at me. "Just pretend that they're not even there," she then added. "Let's see how far we can actually take this, and see if we'll get them to fess up about this morning's activity out in the shop. I'm sure if we tease them enough, and imply that we might do more than just titty-tease one another, if they're willing to do something for us too, we might just get them to spill everything."

I wasn't honestly sure that would really work, but it was worth a try. And surprisingly, the thought of Doreen playing with my breasts again, and me hers while the guys watched, not at all expecting us to do so, was rather arousing as I stood there thinking about it.

"As a matter of fact," Doreen said grinning. "Play with them a little right now, make sure my nipples are all nice and hard before we walk out there, so they'll be sticking nice and straight against the tee shirt. That way, neither one of them should fail to see the change on the tee shirt I'm wearing."

We stood inside the kitchen, the guy's just outside through the sliding glass door on the patio. If either one of them would have looked back inside the house, they'd have seen me standing there in front of Doreen, her now exposed tits in my hands as I stood thumbing her twin points into nice-sized little gum drops.

"Fuck that feels good!" Doreen moaned as we stood there. "I'm half tempted to blow the two of them off and just lay you right down on the table here and dive into that sweet looking pussy of yours!"

"Doreen!" I exclaimed, surprised at her forwardness, yet turned on by it as well. The image of her suddenly doing so, not at all a turn off, or suddenly out of the question either. Already, I could feel the moisture of my arousal beginning to gather between my legs. Doreen laughed, finally stepping back, forcing me to reluctantly release her breasts as she settled her tee shirt back down, now covering her breasts once again. Sure enough however, her nipples were easily seen as they pressed against the tightly stretched material of her shirt.

"Let's go give them something to think about," she told me. And with that, we carried out a pitcher of Margarita's we'd made up for after dinner along with the glasses, and some fresh limes. "Hmm, I have another idea," she said winking. But before I could ask her what that was, she had opened the sliding glass door, stepping out onto the patio.

It took all of two seconds for the boys to notice Doreen's hard stiff nipples, and only a second more for Jack to comment on her shirt, seeing the change we had written on it.

"Hey! What do you mean her tits?" He feigned displeasure in reading, though he was smiling a mile wide as he said that.

Doreen smiled back. "Oh like you wouldn't mind seeing that," she teased him, getting an immediate nod of the head from both our husbands. Doreen then reached down pulling her shirt entirely up and over her head, now standing there topless as she turned towards me. "Like the shirt says Cindy, tonight...they're all yours!"

The look on the boy's faces was priceless, especially as I stepped towards her, once again taking her firm full breasts within my hands, cupping them, and then just as I'd done inside the kitchen, fingering and playfully flipping those two twin little pointed peaks. The boys continued to sit there staring at this, grinning as though they were two kids who'd just been given Cart Blanche to take anything they wanted from the candy store. Which was especially the case as I surprised Doreen, along with myself as I leaned over, suddenly capturing one of those hard little nubbins between my lips and began sucking on it.

"Holy fuck!" Brad moaned audibly, appreciatively as I did so.

"Ditto that!" Jack now added, actually reaching down into his shorts, forced to suddenly reposition himself. "More! More!" he called out as Brad too quickly joined him, urging us both to continue.

"I bet you'd really enjoy seeing that wouldn't you?" Doreen now teased, seeing an opening here. She quickly looked towards me, but I'm sure the look in my own eyes told her I was game for whatever here, especially if we managed to get the boys to open up to us about their own naughty little escapades in the shop earlier.

"You fucking know it!" He stated, his hand still buried beneath the waistband of his bushman's shorts.

"I dunno Cindy, what do you think? Tit for tat maybe?" I took the cue from her, smiling.

"Sounds fair to me," I replied looking over at the two boys, one hand dropping to run sensually downwards between Doreen's legs, feeling her spread them slightly as she stood there. "I guess it depends on how badly they really want to see it."

"You want me to show you how badly I'd love to see something like that?" Jack mused, threatening to expose himself fully as he undid his zipper pulling it down.

"I've seen it before," Doreen said shooting him down, letting him know as she said that, that it wasn't quite good enough. "But I wouldn't mind seeing Brad's stiff prick a little more clearly," she added. He looked at me as Doreen spoke, waiting. I winked, telling him in an instant it was more than ok.

Brad had never been shy, unlike myself until I was actually aroused, but he knew just by the expression on my face I was well on the way to being there. Faster than I would have thought possible, he stood, unzipping and then dropping his pants, his erection already poking clearly through the opening in his boxer shorts. "You mean something like this?" he asked proudly, his member about as stiff and hard as I'd ever seen it.

"Better," Doreen said. She then reached over, unbuttoning my blouse, removing my bra as the boys sat there watching her tantalizing little strip tease. She now began playing with my breasts, likewise leaning over to fondle, suckle and tenderly nip at them as I stood there.

"Man, that's fucking hot!" Jack announced, long ago having taken his own rigid prick out of his pants, openly sitting there fondling himself.

"More! More!" Brad quipped once again, now doing the same.

"That would require some more tit for tat," I jumped in suggesting, much to Doreen's amusement that I had said something before she did.

Cock's out, the boys looked confused, looking at us and then back and forth at one another. "What do you mean?" Jack questioned.

"Oh, I don't know," Doreen began as though thinking about it. "I guess that depends on what you two want to see. Obviously, we'd expect something in return for whatever it is you'd like to see us do."

"Like what?" Brad asked a bit nervously now.

"Simple really," Doreen pressed. "We'll do...whatever you're willing to do...with each other."

Once again the looks on their faces was priceless. I'd only seen Brad's face turn that crimson a time or two before now. Doreen used that moment of indecision to reach down, fumbling only briefly with the catch on my own shorts, undoing, and then unzipping them. Almost immediately they fell down around my ankles, leaving me to stand there in the briefest of now very wet thongs, her hand suddenly slipping beneath the waistband where her fingers now touched, teasing me for the first time. I actually found myself holding my breath for a moment, the unexpected pleasure intense as she quickly located my precious clit and began stroking it.

No doubt it wasn't only having an effect on me, but certainly on the guys as well. And though they really couldn't see anything with her hand hidden away beneath the material, it was certainly obvious that she truly was fingering my pussy.

Once again Doreen turned facing our husbands. "Well? You want us to continue or is this all you really want to see?" she then asked. "Up to you two...but I know for a fact, Jack honey..." she said grinning at him, "Wouldn't have a problem with doing this to Brad, would you honey?"

Once again both men looked back and forth between one another sheepishly. I slipped my hand beneath Doreen's panties, now fingering her quim in the exact way she was now fingering mine. "Up to you now baby," I told Brad. "Or is that something you're just not willing to do for me?" I asked, wondering now what his response was going to be, especially as Doreen and I both knew, they had already done that much together at least. I was pleased when Brad actually responded a moment later.

"Well...in fact, we already have!" He announced, surprising me that he'd admitted it, especially when Jack just smiled, nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah, Brad lost a bet this morning," he proclaimed by way of explanation, and then continued on. "I bet him that by inserting a dowel in the curved leg rest of the chair, it would actually make it stronger, and we could then lengthen it, giving the legs more strength and then extending them farther, than we'd done in the original design. Brad didn't think it would work, so he took the bet...and lost obviously, even after I told him if he lost, he'd owe me a hand job!"

It was now out, Doreen and I both laughing suddenly. "Oh what I'd love to have seen that," she said, still pretending that we hadn't. "So...Brad had to jerk you off then did he?" Doreen pressed wanting to hear all of it. "And then what happened?"

Brad looked over towards me for some sign that I wasn't upset or angry with him for having done so, which I gave him with another wink. "Did doing that make you horny too baby?" I asked. "Have you ever played with another man's cock before like that?" I now added curiously.

"Couple times...you know, curious explorations, fooling around sort of stuff, years ago, but no...nothing else really," he then added, though blushing now even more so than he had been. Part of which, I now knew wasn't just from embarrassment either. Brad was horny. And I knew it.

"But obviously, since you did...doing it again for us now shouldn't be all that big of a deal now should it?" Doreen interjected, seizing the moment. "Especially if you'd like to really see what we're doing here, up close and personal now would you?" Doreen then pulled her panties completely off, with me once again following suit, though neither one of us made any motion to take up where we'd left off, just standing there in the nude now waiting for their response.

"No different than this morning," Jack offered looking at his best friend. "I'm game...if you are."

"Tit for tat?" Brad asked looking at us, his cock all swollen and angry looking. I could tell that just the little bit he'd seen had him extremely aroused and horny.

"Tit for tat," I assured him, not even realizing I had placed one of my hands back on Doreen's boob as I stood there playing with it. It must have been the additional incentive he'd needed however, as he quickly agreed upon seeing me do that.

With a nod of her head in the direction of our chairs, we immediately placed them side-by-side, facing the boys. Collapsing two of the arm rests, as they'd been designed to do so, actually turning the two chairs into a small couch, we then sat, legs thrown over one another, hands suddenly crossing over to explore one another between the legs.

"This what you had in mind?" Doreen asked as I felt her fingers once again probing, exploring, and teasing me, just as I likewise began doing to her.

Without a required word, Brad and Jack got up, likewise fixing their two chairs together facing us in the same fashion, though they quickly took off the rest of their own clothing before doing so. Each one now sitting there with their nice hard stiff pricks clearly revealed. I didn't realize just how erotic it was to watch, or how hot it became when Jack reached over, wrapping his hand around Brad's dick, as he moments later likewise then did the same to Jack. They began fondling one another openly as they watched Doreen and I doing the same. The feel of her finger tickling my clit was enhanced by the visual stimulation of seeing Jack's fist casually pumping my husband's cock up and down, going so far as to even squeezing it. As he did, producing a nice thick droplet of precum fuck juice, which he then smeared around Brad's bulbous, swollen head. Brad moaned, involuntarily closing his eyes momentarily. It was for me one of the most erotic, sensual things I had ever seen Brad do before, and I nearly came because of it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers