Bi-friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Sorry baby...time!" Jack announced apologetically. By the look on her face, Doreen had nearly reached climax, as I nearly had as well, though now looking forward to doing so on my friend's tongue as she ate me instead.

"Suck's to lose doesn't it?" he laughed.

"Suck's to win too!" Brad grinned, his cock actually hard and stiff again as he sat there smiling, playing with it.

We all laughed at that, as Doreen repositioned herself between my legs, spreading me obscenely before wrapping her lips around my hard extended clit.

"After this what?" Jack asked curiously. Doreen mouthed her answer into my pussy.

"Get it hard again firsth, then we'll Thsee," she giggled, and proceeded to gently torture my clit all the while saying that.

Jack forgot all about the time, which I didn't mind in the least, nor did anyone else for that matter either. When I came, I literally screamed. Had anyone been near the motor home, they'd have no doubt thought someone was being murdered. My orgasm was about as intense as it had ever been, Doreen's finger's caressing and massaging my "g" spot, her lips sucking my clit gloriously, Brad and Jack finally both getting into the fray as well, sucking each of my almost super sensitized nipples. I came so hard that for a moment I thought I was going to pass out.

By the time I had gathered my wits about me, Doreen was again kneeling on the floor in front of both Jack and Brad, sucking their cocks together. Just seeing her as she held them side by side, somehow managing to get each of them into her mouth, at least partially anyway, was a sight to behold. She continued to do so until she was satisfied both of the boys were rock hard and once again horny as hell.

"Well now," she grinned wickedly. "You ready to hear the rest of my naughty ideas?"

"You name it, I'm game!" Jack told her as Brad likewise nodded his head in agreement.

"You're sure about that," she smiled even more devilishly, suddenly picking up and then strapping on her female penis.

"Ever been fucked baby?" she said looking at Brad who's face suddenly went blank. She laughed at that, "Obviously...not. But I promise to be gentle with you," she told my husband winking at me as she said that. "Cherry huh?"

"Very...cherry," I giggled. "Though he has had and enjoyed my fingers up inside his ass many times," I then told my friend.

Still unsure of the situation, Doreen took charge leading him back into their rather spacious little bedroom towards the back. "Don't worry baby, I promise, you'll enjoy this almost as much as I will," she again grinned, though my husband's concerned look said otherwise.

"Come on you two...and I'll tell you what the first thing is we're all going to enjoy together once I get this nice hard little cock of mine inside Brad's sweet tight little ass!"

To Doreen's credit, she really did take her time, with plenty of lubrication, in addition to my sucking and stroking Brad's cock while she eased herself inside, eventually she had filled him completely. It was a bit strange seeing my husband on all fours, Doreen mounting him from behind. But at the same time, it was for me a wonderfully erotic little vision that soon had my clit quivering in expectation of things to come.

"Ok jack, come slide underneath Brad here so you can have a nice go at his prick. Doreen honey? I think Jack would love it if you'd pay his some attention now too, and after we've all enjoyed this for a while, we'll switch, and you can then fuck Jack's tight little ass, how's that sound?"

It was indeed amazing to see Doreen fucking my husband, his prick simultaneously being sucked off by Jack as I in turn munched down on his. Brad later told me, confessing it that when he came again, his orgasm was as nearly intense, if not more so than any he had ever had before. The fact that he nearly drowned Jack when he came was more than enough confirmation of that, triggering Jack's release only moments later as his hot delicious spunk then filled my mouth.

We didn't get to switch things around as Doreen had initially planned, eventually we did hear someone knocking on the door of the motor home, telling us if we didn't leave, they'd be forced to call the police on us. I guess we'd gotten too nosey after all, but regardless of that, it was one of the best days spent that I had ever recalled.

Exhausted, we all just sat around relaxing, satisfied, yet at the same time, still somehow curiously aroused as we began to discuss and share our thoughts, feelings and fantasies. Deciding at that moment that there was still so much more for the four of us to explore. Though we'd also brought up the possibility of including a few others, which once again brought up Ken and Stacy's name as we talked about it.

"You know...we do start bowling again soon in a few months," Jack reminded us all. We'd been bowling on a winter league now together for the past three years. "And...since Mike and Jill won't be joining us again this year, we are looking for another couple to fill out the team. Maybe...we should invite them to join us, see how it goes."

Doreen laughed as she sat there thinking about it.

"What?" Jack asked her.

"Oh, nothing really, I was just thinking how we could convert pin totals into something similar to the way we played golf earlier today," she said smiling.

Brad turned looking at Jack the moment she said that.

"Fuck, you ever tried bowling with a hardon?" he asked.

"I was just wondering about that myself," he responded back. "There goes my average..."

They turned just in time to see me stand, strapping on Doreen's hard little girl prick.

"And speaking of average...there's nothing average about any of this anymore is there?"

"Nope, not any more there isn't," my husband said as he stood up undoing his belt smiling at me as he did so.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers