Bi-friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

As I watched us in the mirror, my ass raised up, my breasts pressed against the mattress, Jack then slowly managed his cock inside my tight hot ass until I felt the entire length of him filling me fully. Once he was, he remained so positioned half squatting over me, as Doreen now took charge, guiding Brad's prick towards her husband's well-lubricated asshole. Unlike Jack, Brad would be near standing upright behind the two of us as Doreen helped ease him inside.

"Oh fuck! That's hot!" she said once he was in, as we all turned to look at ourselves in the mirror. Surprisingly enough, it was too. "Too bad it wouldn't be too awkward, I'm half tempted to get out my strap-on," she joked seriously.

"You know...what you can do is this," I then realized. "Slip underneath me...I still haven't tasted you yet you know!"

Delighted, Doreen quickly did just that, slipping in beneath me where I was easily able to lick her deliciously wet split, feeling Jack's hard stiff cock buried deep in my ass where he began to slowly, somewhat cautiously fuck me, though I was already used to him being inside and urged him then to take more forceful pleasures with me. Likewise, looking in the mirror, Brad too was now doing the same to Jack, moving with him, thrusting inwards just as Jack was, soon getting into a nice slow steady rhythm of it as the four of us now began truly enjoying ourselves. I was pleased by the expression on my own husband's face to see whatever doubts or concerns he might have had, they were now gone as he slid in and out of Jack's ass with ease, and a smile on his face as he did so.

"Oh yeah, fuck his ass baby!" I cried out, and fuck mine too!" I likewise urged Jack unnecessarily.

"Shut up and eat my cunt!" Doreen reminded me however, as I'd suddenly neglected her, returning immediately to once again begin lapping at her wide-open pussy with my tongue.

Doreen lay on her back beneath me, pulling and twisting on her nipples, crying out obscenities as she did. I lay, licking her sweet delicious pussy, sucking her clit, reaching back between my legs as I frigged my own hard clit, the feel of Jack's prick skewering me from behind. And then Jack in turn, feeling my own husband's cock ramming in and out of his ass simultaneously.

It wasn't long before the intensity of that began triggering orgasms. Jack had been forced to endure the longest, so it wasn't at all unexpected when he simply announced it, thrusting deep, grunting, moaning, and then filling me with his hot wet delicious cream.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes!" He screamed out. I could feel his prick throbbing, squirting, splashing the inside of my ass with his spunk, seconds later, Doreen too crying out, her orgasm suddenly claiming her, the additional arrival of her own juice, suddenly increasing as she bathed my face in her rapturous joy.

"Oh man, oh man!" Brad cried out a moment or two after that, and then he too launched his own spunk, tossing ribbons of sperm up his friend's tight ass. Hearing that, hearing the excitement and joy from our two friends, and then finally my husband's, my own cunt just seemed to explode, robbing me of whatever sanity I had left, my fingers clamping down on my clit, squeezing it as I came, even as Jack's prick finally softened enough to pop out of me with a wet sticky "plop" sounding noise.

We all collapsed shortly after that, lying in a big heap for a while trying to collect our respective breaths.

**

Sunday the boys got up early and went to play a round of golf. And this Sunday was certainly no exception. Though it had been a late night for all of us, they had still gotten up and had left long before I myself had finally managed to roll out of bed. I had just finished showering when the phone rang. Not at all surprised to see by the caller ID that it was Doreen who was calling me.

"You up?"

"Just," I sighed pleasurably into the phone, hearing Doreen laugh as I did so.

"Coffee?"

"Hell yes...you have some, or you asking me?" Once again hearing her laugh.

"Just made it, I'll have it poured and waiting for you," after which, she simply hung up.

I thought about dressing, then said "fuck it" and tossed on a robe only instead. I was surprised to feel somewhat aroused, in a bit of a naughty mood as I crossed the back yard leading into our friend's house with nothing more on than my bathrobe. I was pleased to see that Doreen was likewise so garbed as she handed me my coffee cup the moment I entered.

"Didn't feel much like getting dressed either," she stated upon seeing me. "And I'm surprised the boys even got up to go golfing. Thought they'd be exhausted after last night."

"Are you kidding?" I told her then. "Hell, Brad wanted to fuck me the moment he rolled out of bed this morning, I told him to go and jack himself off instead. He merely laughed, told me maybe he'd have Jack do it for him then if I wouldn't. The crazy thing about that was, that made me horny! I damn near chased after him, but it was too late, they were already pulling out of the driveway together by the time I reached the door. I did flash the two of them however," I said grinning, hearing Doreen laugh.

She glanced at the clock. "What time's their tee-time this morning?" she asked.

"Eight fifteen," I responded, it was nearly that now. "Why do you ask?"

"Come on...bring your coffee, I have an idea," she grinned as I followed her back up the stairs to her bedroom. The moment we arrived, she rummaged through her drawer, finally producing the strap on she'd been telling me about, and which she'd almost gotten out the night before.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. But she didn't respond, merely picking up her cell phone instead, dialing Jack's number.

"What is it baby?" I heard him ask as she'd put him on speaker. "We're just teeing off now!"

"Just you two?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah why? We were lucky this morning, so we're just going out by ourselves, what's up?"

"Well...thought you might like to play another game at the same time, if you're interested, she hinted saying. "I'm lying here right now with Cindy beside me, we're naked...and I just took out my strap on."

"Fuck!" Brad said in the background, obviously he could hear this, making me laugh.

"Yep, he's still horny!" I told her. "Like I said..."

"Go on..." Jack urged taking interest.

"Well, here's how we play...which should likewise make things interesting for you two as well. I know you're both fairly even right, handicaps and all that yes?"

"Yes..." Jack said drawing out the word curiously.

"Ok, what's the par on the first hole?" she asked.

"A four," Jack responded.

"Ok, whichever one of you wins the hole, then the other one has to stroke the other's dick the number of strokes of the hole, plus whatever amount he was beaten by in addition to that. So...let's say you lose by one, that means you have to stroke Brad's cock five times before going to the next hole. And on this end, that means I have to fuck Cindy's cunt with the strap on five times too. Sound fun?"

It was Brad that answered into the phone taking it away from Jack.

"You being serious? Or are you just teasing with us?" he asked. Now it was my turn to answer him back.

"Very serious, we'll be right here waiting for the results of each hole, and by the way, as proof, we'll send you pictures of us, and we'll of course require and expect pictures back from you two after every hole. In fact, if you can...make it interesting. That will make it even more enjoyable on this end."

"Ditto that, you two do the same then for us," Jack now said having taken back the phone. "Ok, my turn to tee off, we'll call you back shortly with the results!"

"We'll start out on the bed," Doreen suggested. "Then we'll choose another place, another position for them after they call back again. Oh...and maybe we'd better grab one of my other vibrators too...just in case."

"Just in case?"

"Yeah, you'll see...I just thought of something."

A few minutes later they called back. Jack already sending over a photo as proof. "I won the hole by one," he said grinning. Brad's giving my dick five strokes for the loss now, he said counting them off pleasurably as he did. "So that means..."

"Yeah, I know...I get to fuck Doreen," I said actually excited to do so, already putting on her strap on, then kneeling behind her on the bed as Doreen snapped off a photo, sending it to them. She then counted off five slow nice thrusts into her cunt while the guys sat listening.

"Nice...on to the next hole," he said emphasizing the word. "Call you back shortly...and soon too. It's a par three, easy one."

As we waited, Doreen and I moved off into the bathroom. "They'll like this...Jack love's fucking me in here," she informed me. Seconds later the phone rang.

"We tied on that one...now what?"

"A ties as good as a loss in my book," Doreen said making up the rules here which I knew she was. "So...you each have to give one another three strokes, same as we do."

"Nice..." Jack smiled into the phone. "Only make this one interesting for us," he asked. "Same there," she told him. Seconds later we got back a picture. Jack had obviously positioned the cell phone camera on timer, mounting it on the cart. They stood together on the green, holding the flag between them, each one of them with their hands on the others dicks.

"Our turn," Doreen stated, handing me her double dildo. "Bend over, cheek to cheek, but make sure they can see the toy in each of our cunts when we send this."

We had a quick, though pleasurable three strokes against one another, and then sent the photo.

"This is fucking fun," I admittedly stated. "Though I think by the time the boys finish up, we're all going to be wound up tighter than drums."

"Yes...won't we though?" Doreen grinned wickedly.

For the next two hours we teased one another with even more provocative poses and conversation, watching the boys as they sent back pictures of them playing with one another, sometimes leaning against the cart, one...with Brad actually laying on the green, Jack kneeling beside him dick in hand, though appearing a bit nervous as he did so. In kind, and for the effort, Doreen and I had run outside into the front yard, quickly looking about, and then tossing off our robes, her mounting me from behind with the strap-on, fucking me as we hurriedly took the photo sending it back, and then racing back inside the house before being seen.

"How many more holes?" I asked hotly. "I'm about to explode here!" I told her.

"Just two more," she stated. "But we need something really, really good to finish off the game with," she said thinking about it. And then smiled.

**

"Where are you playing?" she asked after the next call, watching Brad as he then stroked Jack's prick as he stood next to a tree, the clubhouse just behind where they were heading for the last and final hole.

"West Gate, why?"

"That's only ten, fifteen minutes from here yes? Look for us out in the parking lot in about twenty then," she told him. "We'll be in the motor home, naked. You two can add up your final scores for us then." And with that, Doreen hung up the phone.

"What are we doing?" I asked laughing nervously. "That doesn't give me much time to get dressed you know!"

"Dressed? Honey, you are dressed...or rather undressed just perfectly. Now, come on, grab the toys, your robe while I get my purse." Once again I followed my crazy-assed friend out to their motor home wearing nothing but my bathrobe.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I told her. "I've never been outside like this before in my life. What if we get pulled over or something?"

"I have no intention of breaking the speed limit honey, but even if we do...it will certainly make for interesting conversation then won't it?"

Sure enough, Doreen pulled the motor home into the parking lot of the golf club exactly twenty minutes later. She located a spot in one corner of the lot just big enough to easily and safely park the motor home. Looking up, I smiled upon seeing both Jack and Brad already heading our way.

"So...how was the golf game?" Doreen asked the moment the boys stepped inside. She and I were both totally naked sitting in the front seats as they entered. Brad and Jack looked at one another grinning, then back at us.

"It was the worst game, and the best game of my entire life!" Jack grinned. "Do you know how difficult it is trying to hit a golf ball with an erection? Every time I looked down trying to address the ball, the first thing I noticed was this enormous bulge in my pants. Let's just say it was damn fucking difficult trying to concentrate, keeping my eye on the ball, when all I could see was my own stiff prick!"

"So what was the final score anyway?" I asked.

"We both pared the last hole, so fives, though I managed to beat Jack by four total strokes today," Brad grinned.

"Well in that case, what I think we should do is this then," Doreen began, the boys looking back and forth between one another, knowing full well that whatever Doreen had come up with would no doubt be interesting. "Since you both tied the last hole, you'll each give the other five minutes of cock sucking, though we'll add an additional four minutes to Brad since he beat Jack by four strokes. So Jack? You'll suck Brad's prick for an additional four minutes. And that means of course, that Cindy and I will fuck one another simultaneously for five minutes, with this!" she said holding up the double-dildo. And then I'll finish up by going down on Cindy for four minutes after that."

"I may not be able to last five minutes," Jack said, his cock still rather large and hard inside his pants.

"Let alone nine," Brad added, "Your crazy idea out on the course has me ready to spit one out right now as it is! Especially seeing you two sitting here like this. And please, don't tell me you actually drove here like that either. Though on the other hand...do. Even imagining you doing something as crazy as that has me hornier than hell!"

"Well then? How about you two settle up while we watch? And then you can sit back, relax for a few moments while we do. After that..." Doreen said grinning.

For me, there was just something sexy-erotic, dirty-nasty about seeing Jack take my husband's cock in his mouth and visa versa. Stripping off their clothes, I watched Brad kneel on the floor of the motor home between Jack's legs as he took a seat in one of the rear captain's chairs. Jack's cock was rock hard and waiting as Brad playfully fondled it only moments before wrapping his lips around his shaft, sucking it.

Doreen stood up from her seat, already moving towards the back where she stood off to one side, unabashedly fingering herself as he did so. Somewhat nervous about continuing to sit in the front windowed seat the way that I was, I too quickly moved towards the back, sitting across from the three of them at the kitchen table, legs spread, and soon likewise fingering my own needful clit.

"Times up!" Doreen called out when it was, though by the look on poor Jack's face, he was only seconds away from cumming. "I said...time's up, unless you'd like a penalty stroke," she warned.

Reluctantly, even Brad took a moment longer before releasing his best friends cock, now taking his place in the chair as they switched positions. "Nine minutes huh?" Brad grinned excitedly. "Like I said...don't be surprised."

I was actually looking forward to seeing that myself, standing up for a better look, coming up behind Doreen as she stood there, my hands immediately coming around to cup her breasts as I began playing with them. We stood, watching Jack's tongue as it began to swirl around the head of my husband's cock, lapping at it wildly, Brad's eyes half rolling back into his head as he tossed his head back against the seat, reveling in the naughty-hot experience he was feeling.

Doreen was in fact keeping track of the time, but he was barely into the seventh minute of heaven when the look on his face told us all he wasn't going to last the full nine, let alone nine seconds longer.

"Fuck man, I'm gonna cum!" He announced, his face suddenly taking on an almost pleasured-pained look as he arched his back, his ass coming up off the seat of the chair.

"Let us see it!" Doreen begged, kneeling down beside Jack as I then did myself. Doreen reached out with her hand, taking my husband's prick in it, Jack's still on it as well, to which I then added my own. The three of us jacking him up and down, expectantly waiting for the explosion to come, which soon did.

Every once in a while, Brad would get so worked up that it seemed like he could squirt forever. And this was one of those times! I knew it the moment the first enormous streamer of spunk leapt from the head of his prick. It skyrocketed well over everyone's heads landing on the floor of the motor home somewhere behind us. It was immediately followed by a long flowing spritzer of cream that just drooled, dribbling from the head of his cock as we all pumped it. But I could see by Brad's expression, the second forceful jettison of his spunk was already well on the way.

"Here comes another!" I announced excitedly, and sure enough, it did. This one too suddenly shooting out of the head of my husband's dick in a forked tongue like expulsion, perfectly splitting apart, perfectly hitting both Doreen and I squarely in the face as though he had planned it that way.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Doreen cried out happily, anxiously waiting for another which followed almost immediately, though this one too shot well over her head, some of which falling into her hair and down across her back.

Jack took aim of it then however, pointing Brad's cock towards me, more directly against my breasts as the next searing ribbon of sperm splashed against them, covering each as Jack happily pumped it, watching my husband's cream criss-crossing both nipples expertly.

"Fuck!" Brad cried out deliriously, Jack now leaning over once again, engulfing Brad's cock, sucking down the last couple of now minor squirtings until he had drained him entirely.

"Holy shit that was intense!" Brad moaned pleasurably.

Still sticky and covered with cum, Doreen now directed me to join her on the soft carpeted floor in front of them, holding the double dildo in her hand, waggling it at me. "Ready for some nice easy double-fucking?" she grinned.

I was so fucking horny myself, that I seriously doubted Doreen would even get that fake prick inside me before I came. As the boys then sat in their chairs, recuperating and watching us, Doreen and I positioned ourselves on the floor in front of them, easing in the enormous prick until we'd each consumed half of it, now touching ass to ass, connected fully and deeply.

"Watch the time," Doreen told her husband. "Five minutes, and then after that...I'll give Cindy's pussy a real nice licking for four more!"

Like Brad had stated, I wasn't sure I'd even last for five minutes without coming myself, but regardless of that, I was more than ready to begin anyway as Doreen teased me briefly with a few backward thrusts, her ass smacking against my own as she did so.

After Jack announced "Go!" Doreen and I began humping back against one another, the slick firm dildo fucking into each of us simultaneously.

"Oh man...look at those titties swing!" Brad exclaimed excitedly. I looked up, his hand once again wrapped about his cock, and though it had softened considerably after his very recent climax, he was already beginning to play with it, flapping it about, well on its way back to hardness once again.

The sound of our wet cunts being filled, the squishy erotic noises we each began making merely heightened the erotic coupling as the boys sat watching us. I felt Doreen's ass bumping and then grinding into my own as we skewered one another wildly.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers