Big Bang Theory - Leonard Gets Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al introduced her, "hey assholes...this is my good friend Penny. She's looking for someone...take a look at his picture." Penny didn't notice the way he winked at the other bikers as she extended her phone to show them. "Sam, one beer for the lady."

One of the bikers arose from his bar stool and stood in front of her, towering far above her shoulders and stated, "yeah...I think I saw him...can't quite remember when though...must be the tequila. I'll remember...eventually," and he winked at Al.

Handing Penny an open bottle, Al told her, "see, now you have to stay for a drink until J.J. remembers where he saw him." Parched as she was, Penny thankfully drained the beer in one long chug and slammed the bottle down on the bar.

"I would buy a round for the house," she declared, "but all I brought was my phone. See...no pockets," and she twirled around while they all stared at her tight leggings.

Two black bikers had been playing pool in the back of the bar and one of them stepped forward to proclaim, "we wouldn't allow that little lady...we'll buy the drinks."

"You tell her, Snake," the other pool player slapped him on the back and added, "why don't you help us finish this bottle of tequila. It would be nice to have a change of scenery around here."

"That's a great idea, Cam," Snake agreed, punching his friend in the arm, "I can't believe you came up with it." They all gathered around Penny at the bar and the fifth customer slammed a bottle of cheap tequila down on the polished wood. "That's Ivan," Snake informed her, "he's Russian...doesn't talk much, but he can take a hog apart and put it back together blindfolded." Penny smiled and nodded at Ivan who just stared at her expressionless, giving her a chill. Sam slid a shot glass in front of Penny, while Al poured a round of tequila for everyone. "To Penny," Snake declared as he raised his glass, "our new friend."

Seeing a puzzled look on her face, Al mentioned, "this is a man's bar...we don't mess with salt and lime and all that fag shit."

"Not a politically correct bar either," Penny thought to herself as she joined the bikers in downing her shot.

"Well, J.J. do you remember anything yet," Al asked.

"I think I'm starting to," Al slowly stated, "he is a little guy, right." Of course he knew that from the picture where he was standing next to Penny, but it seemed like he was recalling actually seeing Leonard.

"That's right," Penny shouted, "when did you see him."

"It seems like the tequila is spurring J.J.'s memory," Al declared, "another round."

Penny was used to alcohol and normally had a pretty high tolerance, but she had not had anything to eat in several hours so the beer and tequila was being immediately absorbed into her bloodstream and she could already feel the effects. The sly bikers kept pouring her shots as they urged her to tell them more about her missing boyfriend. They had actually switched bottles and were half way to finishing the second when Penny dropped her phone and when she bent down to pick it up, she staggered like a drunken sailor. "Whoa, I'm shitfaced," she thought, and announced in slurred tone, "if J.J. can't remember, I better be going."

"Now just wait," Cam told her, "I think it's right on the tip of his tongue. You know, you kind of owe us for a shit-load of drinks...what do you say you give us a little dance...you are the sexiest bitch we've had in here in a long time...you could be an actress."

Without even knowing it, Cam had touched a nerve and Penny's alcohol fueled ego took over. "You really think so," she beamed, "actually I AM an actress. You really think I'm sexy."

"Hell yes," it seemed like they all said in unison.

"I guess one dance wouldn't hurt," she acquiesced, "you have been so nice to me." Before she could utter another word, Snake scooped her up in his huge arms and set her down on the pool table. Sam stepped over to the old fashioned juke box (although it had been updated to CDs) and punched the number for an old Led Zeppelin song. Luckily she was wearing her flats or Penny would have definitely fallen as she stood wobbly on the table. "Ooo I love this song," she squealed as she began to sway to the thumping beat. Once she discovered just how far she could lean without falling over in her inebriated condition, Penny really began to bump and grind, throwing her incredible hips left and right.

Al and the gang began to hoot and whistle, banging their hands on the rail of the table to make a drum beat. Penny, always loving being the center of attention, threw them kisses as she moved her waist in a circular motion.

Her Cornhusker t-shirt kept falling down one shoulder, then the other and was beginning to annoy her so she just grasped the bottom and pulled it up over her head. Seeing her wonderfully firm breasts covered only in a tiny pale blue lacy bra, the bikers exploded in applause as she twirled the shirt over her head. Hearing their adulation, Penny smiled and let the shirt fly off onto the nearest table as she began to shake her chest in rhythm to the music. All her impaired mind was telling her to do was to please her audience; she was an actress at heart. Having been in these type of bars many times, Penny knew exactly what they wanted as she reached behind her and unclasped her wispy lingerie. Letting the thin straps fall from her shoulders, she held the material in from of her for a few seconds, then pulled it off and threw it into the air.

Throwing her arms out to her sides, Penny shook her chest as her magnificent tits began to sway in circles. They were masterpieces: a full 36 C of firm perfectly round flesh. Her light pink areola were elliptical in shape, with dark pink nipples the size of gumdrops in the center. With her long blond tresses cascading down around them, her breasts were perfection. The bikers crowded around the pool table and began to stuff dollar bills into the waistband of Penny's leggings as she bent her knees to lower her body. "What...just singles," she shouted to be heard over the din of the music, "what does it take to please you guys." Grinning, she kicked off her flats and reached down to the bottom of her leggings to attempt to tug them off. Realizing that in her condition, and lack of balance, she was destined to go tumbling to the floor, Penny sat down on her makeshift stage. Eager to please her audience, she started to pull the legging down her right leg.

Snake leaned over the table and offered, "let us help with that." He and J.J. hooked their meaty fingers under the waistband of her leggings and began to peel them down and off her wonderful long legs, turning them inside out as they pulled. Penny was left with only the tiniest of pale blue thongs as she carefully stood up again, her head spinning, and resumed her impromptu dance. She was the most beautiful woman the bikers had ever seen and they leered at her body, which now was glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. Dollar bills were scattered on the table as Penny shook her perfectly round ass cheeks, actually spanking herself a few times.

"Holy fuck, look at those legs," Al yelled to his buddies.

"Yeah, I'm interested in what's between them," laughed Snake as he reached out and slid a ten dollar bill into Penny's thong.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Penny shouted as she reached up and rubbed her breasts. With the music, the attention and her exhibitionist tendencies, she was becoming increasingly horny and began to tweak her own nipples. J.J. upped the ante by slipping a twenty down the front of her thong and Penny's eyes lit up as her hips swayed. "You deserve something special for that tip," she suggestively whispered blowing J.J. a kiss. Bending her knees so far that her ass was nearly touching the table, she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and shoved the tiny panties down to her ankles. This was the only way she could remove it without tumbling over and when she stood, the thong slipped off her feet

"Holy shit," Al yelled, "get a load of that pussy."

"I like 'em smooth," Ivan actually uttered some words.

"Hey, is that Cookie Monster," J.J. shouted, happier than anyone would have expected.

He was referring to a tiny tattoo of the lovable blue creature about an inch above her slit and just to the left. Penny normally would have blushed, but was beyond being embarrassed by anything, as she remembered her latest ink. It was so new that even Leonard had not seen it yet. "Yes, do you like it," she asked.

"Hell yes, it's great," J.J. told her showing her a similar tattoo on his left shoulder; except his involved Cookie Monster having sex with a huge-busted biker babe.

Penny's mound was as bare as the day she was born...she always kept it clean-shaven because it turned Leonard on. Apparently he wasn't the only one. Her legs were spread as she danced, displaying the perfect camel toe. Her mound looked like two peach-halves separated by a coin slot. Of course no one appreciated her vagina the way Leonard did. He had explained to her that as she became more aroused her lips swelled and her pussy began to open to display her lips. The more turned on she became, the more her lips spread outside her slit until her folds resembled the wings of a pink butterfly, (especially when he tugged on them). He told her it reminded him of watching time-lapse photography of a flower blooming. If sober, Penny would have fondly remembered how much Leonard worshiped her.

The bikers were whistling and stomping their boots as they leered at Penny doing her bump-and-grind. She corralled her wonderful breasts as they bounced on her chest with both hands, squeezing and fondling them. Presenting them, she took turns licking her own engorged nipples all the while swaying her wide hips. "I can't wait any longer," Snake declared as he clambered up onto the pool table and put one arm around Penny's back and the other around the back of her knees. He swiftly lowered her onto the table, laying her on her back, and jumped awkwardly onto the floor.

Taken by surprise, Penny lifted her head up to look around the table and inquired, "OK, what do you guys have in mind?" Snake had already unbuckled his heavy belt, unzipped his jeans and shoved his pants down to his knees revealing what looked to Penny like a big, black anaconda. "Wow, I was wondering why they called you Snake," she exclaimed, completely mesmerized by the huge penis. She was absolutely breathtaking as she lay back against the green felt: totally naked, with her long legs spread wide and her golden blonde hair framing her angelic face.

Snake grasped her ankles in his huge hands and pulled her to the edge of the rail, laying his growing meat on her toned belly. The contrast of her pale skin and the dark flesh of his cock intrigued her as she looked down between her breasts. Still firm, and yet they had flattened out on her chest as she lay back; Snake roughly grabbed the twin mounds and began to knead and squeeze. His hands were like sandpaper against her silky flesh and when he violently pinched her nipples between his fingers, Penny moaned involuntarily. Her pink butterfly was now fully open, without even being touched. Once again, Snake grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders, opening her slit.

Penny watched as he rubbed his giant purple crown up and down against her opening, coating it with her arousal. She knew it had to be at least a foot in length and as thick as her wrist as he nudged the tip against her slit. Snake did not know the meaning of "foreplay," and he tightly grasped her tiny waist in his meaty hands and shoved forward, burying his giant black cock up into Penny's juicy cunt. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as his crown bumped against her cervix. She saw bright twinkling lights as she felt the entire length of her pussy being stretched farther than it had ever been. Gripping her waist, Snake held her in place, impaled on his mammoth cock as he ground his pelvis into hers, pinching her swollen clit between them.

"How was that bitch," Snake asked, "I'll bet you've never had a cock like mine before."

Penny just lay back on the soft felt, momentarily stunned by the massive meat embedded inside her. It felt like her whole stomach was full and she was breathing in quick, short breaths. Then she realized that the feeling was incredible...ecstatic...wonderful. The feeling of her vagina being filled with fat, hard cock was just what she needed. Snake began to slowly pull back, causing his log to slide out of her hole until just the bulbous head was inside her. She could feel the walls of her pussy shrinking as he withdrew, every nerve seemed alive. He looked down between them and watched as her fleshy wet lips gripped his shaft as it slid out of her tunnel. Without warning, he slammed forward again ramming his monstrous tool back into her cunt, his swollen balls slapping against her tight ass.

"Holy fucking shit," Penny squealed, "fuck my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little pussy." Leonard had noticed that when she had a few drinks she became more aggressive, but she had never confessed to him that when she was drunk, she absolutely loved it rough...the more forceful the lover, the better. Snake took her legs off his shoulders held her ankles in his hands and stretched her wide like a Thanksgiving turkey's wishbone. He began to slam his horse-cock in and out of her wet hole, fucking her cunt as hard as he could. Her head spinning, Penny shrieked, "oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...jam that fucking cock into me...I need more cock." A thick white froth had formed around her hole and Snake's cock was coated in her slime. Her magnificent tits had spread out on her chest as she lay on the table and every time Snake rammed into her, they shook like Jello.

"Shit, your new friend really loves cock," Snake addressed Al.

"Oh yeah, she's a meat lover all right," Al agreed as he climbed up on the table, with great difficulty since his pants were down around his knees. His prick was a lot shorter than Snake's but very stout as he crawled toward Penny's head. He grabbed her beautiful blonde hair to get her attention and when she saw him straddle her head, she instinctively opened her mouth. His crown bumped against her teeth as she tilted her head back and then he shoved his prick into her mouth. The angle was perfect as he began to fuck her mouth and she used her throat muscles to coax him deeper inside. Reaching back, she massaged his scrotum while sucking his meat, her cheeks now concave as she formed an airtight grip with her lips. She was proud of her prowess at giving head and soon her throat was milking the cum out of his balls. "Holy shit," Al proclaimed, "she's really good...she may be the best cocksucker I know."

Just as Al's rod shrank and slipped from her lips, Snake leaned forward, braced his hands on the table on either side of Penny and slammed his pole into her as hard as he could. She wrapped her wonderful, long legs around his waist and held him there as he pumped her full of his hot seed. "Cum in me...fill my pussy," she urged as he continued to pump until his balls were empty.

"I hope you're on the pill," Snake told her, "or you're going to have a nice little black baby." Snake pulled back as Penny unlocked her legs.

"Where are you going," she asked, "I need to be fucked."

"I think we can handle that, little lady," J.J. declared, as he peeled his black leather pants down to his ankles. His erection was as big as Snake's, only lighter in color, as it waved in front of him. Not to be outdone, Cam shoved his jeans down to his knees and then kicked them aside as he agilely jumped onto the table beside the blonde beauty. His dark black tool was at least eight inches long, but very slender. Not wanting to take a backseat, Ivan also rolled his leather pants down to his ankles revealing another ten inch pepperoni stick with a head the size of a tennis ball.

Cam moved to the edge of the pool table beside Penny and announced, "I've been wanting that tight ass since she walked in here." Penny had never been a big fan of anal sex, but when she was drunk...anything goes. She reached between her legs and gathered some of Snake's semen as it drooled from her slit, and slathered Cam's chocolate penis with it. Ivan and J.J. lifted her naked body straight up as if she were a feather and held her above Cam's stout frame as he grasped his prick and pointed it toward Penny's ass. Reaching behind her, she spread her perfectly round cheeks, exposing her asshole, as they lowered her body until Cam's crown nudged against her.

As soon as his head popped through her sphincter ring, they dropped her onto his lap, driving his slim prick all the way up Penny's tight asshole. "Oh shit," she yelled as her ass was instantly invaded. Cam wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her against him as she wriggled her butt trying to get comfortable. Reaching up, Cam began to roughly knead her wonderful tits like bread dough, making her moan when he violently pinched her pink nipples. "Oh yeah...that's good," she cooed as she shoved her ass into him.

Cam and Penny were at the edge of the table, their legs hanging off and J.J. stepped up between them, spreading Penny's silky thighs with his huge hands. Snake's cum still dripping out of her hole, the vivid pink of her slit made the perfect target. J.J. used his coarse thumbs to part her fleshy flaps and rubbed his crown up and down her slit. "What are you waiting for," Penny ordered, "fuck me...give me some fucking cock." Smiling, J.J. shoved forward burying his giant shaft up into Penny's belly. Cam lay back on the table, pulling Penny down onto him as she was penetrated by two hard pricks. "Holy fuck...yeah," she gasped as she felt their cocks begin to move inside her, separated by only a thin membrane. J.J. began to fuck her cunt as Cam bounced her on his lap, driving their pricks up into her.

Penny just closed her eyes, enjoying being stuffed with cock when they suddenly stopped. Looking down between her legs, she saw the Russian stepping between her legs beside J.J. "She loves cock...I'm sure she can take it," J.J. said as he and Ivan shoved her legs even further apart. J.J. pulled out a little to give Ivan some room and Penny gasped when she saw him rub his huge crown against her opening.

"You're not serious," she whispered, as Ivan leered at her pussy. He leaned over and let a stream of spit slide from his lips and onto his crown as he began to push against her slit. Her legs were spread obscenely wide as the two large men adjusted their positions to accommodate each other and she thought that it was a good thing she had kept up her regular yoga sessions. Penny could feel the pressure against her pussy as Ivan pushed forward trying to penetrate her. She bit her lower lip as Ivan grasped her waist and shoved. Just as Cam tweaked her gumdrop nipples, Ivan's crown plowed through her opening and into her cunt beside J.J.'s. Knowing it was now or never, Ivan kept right on pushing until his balls were actually slapping against J.J.'s. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as her cunt was stretched to the ripping point. Although she was certain they had split her opening, she was aware that she was in the throes of a seemingly endless orgasm.

"Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed as her legs shot out to the sides and twitched. She had two feet of cock in her pussy and another in her ass and it was exquisite. J.J. and Ivan began to slowly withdraw their poles in unison, scraping every nerve in Penny's cunt. She had cum so many times and her hole was now so slippery that they began to fuck her, using their cocks as one enormous pole. It was like being fucked by a giant and Penny's body was in a constant spasm. The walls of her pussy squeezed their cocks like a blood-pressure sleeve as they slid in and out of her. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt," she squealed, "holy fucking shit I love cock." Cam continued to grind against her ass as they fucked her. Her magnificent tits flopped up and down against her chest and Penny reached up to claw them as their cocks stuffed her hole.