Big Bang Theory - Leonard Gets Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could barely walk on her own now, but with great difficulty they managed to get her down to the car. "I'll ride in the back with Penny," Howard remarked, "just in case she tries to get out or something. You remember that stuff Warren from the Chem Lab gave me...I slipped it into her water bottle. She won't remember any of this."

"Oooo, that's a good thing," Raj happily stated, "but I'll never forget it."

"Amen brother," Howard agreed as they pulled away from the curb. Penny was sitting beside him in the back seat, virtually unconscious and her shirt had ridden so far up her thighs that he could see her swollen mound. It attracted him like a moth to a flame and he nudged her silky legs apart as he leaned over to get a closer look. Due to the abuse it had taken during the day, her lips had still not closed and he could see the pink of her wonderful cunt winking at him. He pushed on her lower back and she began to slump in the seat, giving him better access to his target. Once again he pulled his phone out and clicked a few pictures of his prize.

"Ooo, that's a beautiful sight," Raj commented as he watched in the rear-view mirror, "did you see her tattoo."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Howard answered as he used his thumbs to part her puffy lips even farther, lowering his voice and mimicking the cartoon favorite, "cooo-keeey." She was still very moist and he easily inserted his fore and middle fingers into her pussy. He began to finger fuck the juicy hole and Penny's ass wriggled on the leather seat. She wasn't conscious, but was obviously aroused as her juices seeped from her mound. Howard added a third finger and then a fourth; every time stopping to snap pictures with his other hand. Raj had stopped at a light and sat through three cycles while he turned in the seat to watch. Howard cupped his thumb inside his other fingers and pushed up into Penny's juicy cunt until his whole hand disappeared. "Holy shit," Howard exclaimed as he began to fist-fuck the most beautiful girl he had every seen.

"That's incredible," Raj gasped as he crawled through the streets, his eyes glued to the mirror, "my father (a Gynecologist) told me about that, but I didn't believe him."

Penny's delectable ass was moving in circles as Howard's bony hand slid in and out of her cunt. He shoved it in until his whole wrist disappeared, opening and closing his fingers inside her pussy, stimulating her nerves. He kept taking pictures as he fucked her with his hand; sensing that the photos could be worth more than mere money. Penny unconsciously moaned when Howard scraped her G-spot and flooded his hand with lubrication. He slid his hand out of her cunt, wiping it off on her shirt. Leaning in, he began to lick and slurp at her slit; all the while taking more photos. "Man she tastes good...kosher I think," he joked, burying his face in her crotch.

Reaching her building, they worked together getting her out of the car. Glancing at the puddle on his back seat, Raj whined, "that's leather, you know."

Staring at his friend, Howard replied, "really...you're complaining about that."

"Just sayin'," Raj mumbled as they struggled to get Penny up the stairs, her shirt bunched up around her waist displaying her charms. "It would not be good if Leonard saw us right now."

"Or Sheldon," Howard agreed, "can you imagine."

"It would be hard to explain," Raj agreed.

"Yeah, so let's be quiet when we get to the fourth floor," Howard suggested. It took them what seemed like an eternity to get the basically unconscious beauty up the three flights of stairs, steadying her between them. Reaching 4B, Howard fished a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Raj looked at him questioningly and Howard whispered, "when they went to the beach for two days Leonard asked me to check on the place." Of course he was lying: one time as he was leaving Sheldon's apartment to pick up food, he had slipped Leonard's keys out of the bowl and stopped at Ace to have a copy made. He had actually surreptitiously slipped into Penny's apartment many times to plant "Nanny cams" and to steal used panties.

They struggled to get her into her bedroom and plopped her down on the edge of the bed. "I think we should take that shirt off her...it's filthy," Raj offered, "and tuck her in."

Howard folded down the comforter and they pulled her flats off her feet and easily slipped the Nebraska shirt off over her head leaving her completely nude. Laying her back in the center of her bed, her now dry blonde tresses cascaded over her pillow like a halo around her head. He pulled her leggings out of his pants pocket and tossed them into one of her clothes piles; not being sure which was "dirty" and which was "clean." Her phone was in his jacket pocket and he placed it on her nightstand. Looking over he saw Howard arranging her nude body on the bed so that her incredible legs were splayed wide. Taking his phone, Howard took pictures from every possible angle of the most beautiful body either one had ever seen.

Seeing Raj giving him a stern look, Howard volunteered, "sorry but I don't ever want to forget this night." Mumbling, "besides these may come in very handy in the future."

"Well, hurry up...we don't want to be here when Leonard comes back," Raj ordered, "I'm going to wait in the car."

"Be down in a few," Howard called out. As soon as Raj had closed the door, Howard locked it and returned to the bedroom and the naked goddess spread eagle on the bed. "Jeez she's beautiful," Howard sighed, "what does she see in Leonard. Well, my lady, here comes Howie. " He hurriedly kicked off his shoes, shucked his tight pants and briefs, and bounced onto the bed. "My sweet," he whispered, "it's my turn to sample that pussy." Crawling up between her long legs, he snapped photos of every inch of her body. His erection was as hard as it would ever be as he pressed his crown against her slit. Pushing forward he felt her warmth surround his prick as he slid all the way in with no effort at all. Her abused pussy would probably take some time to return to it's former snug fit after all the abuse it had endured on this day. Howard didn't care...he was fucking Penny; the girl he had lusted after since she had moved in.

He sat back to watch his cock sliding in and out of her moist cunt; taking numerous selfies of him fucking her. "Holy shit your cunt feels nice," Howard whispered in her ear as he lay on top of her. He began to pound into her pussy, squishy sounds coming from their groins. Howard was as exhilarated as he would ever be: his cock was inside Penny's magnificent pussy...he was fucking Penny's cunt. He was in the Holy Land and he just couldn't believe his luck. "Get ready baby," he said under his breath, "here comes Howie's seed." He rammed his prick into her pussy, grinding his pelvis against her mound as he pumped her full of his load. "Oh yessss...that's right Penny...I'm filling up your cunt with my cum. What's that you say...oh, you're welcome. What's that?..I'm the best and biggest you've ever had...oh, you're too kind," Howard made up the conversation.

As he finished letting every drop drain deep in her belly, Howard nibbled on her left gumdrop nipple...maybe biting a little too hard. When he was done, Howard reluctantly pulled the covers up over Penny's marvelous naked body. Getting dressed he told her unconscious form, "thank you Penny. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever fucked." Then, looking at his phone he added, "'till next time, that is."

Leonard had stayed at Legoland until closing. He was feeling guilty for possibly worrying his friends and made sure to purchase a souvenir for Penny: an over-sized t-shirt (the largest size he could find) with a Lego Princess Leia on the front. He knew how she liked to wear big shirts as nightshirts and thought she would look cute in it; an image of her breasts wobbling underneath the shirt brought a grin to his face. By the time the bus pulled into Pasadena, it was nearly nine o'clock.

Leonard had toyed with the idea of another night at the Legoland Hotel, but was running short on cash and he was really starting to miss Penny. He knew she took him for granted most of the time, but the truth was he loved her with all his heart (and he knew there was no way he would ever get another girlfriend that gorgeous). Getting off the local bus, he checked the time and decided that if there was a light under Penny's door he would knock and they could talk. Reaching the fourth floor, there was no light so Leonard quietly entered 4A, trying to evade the Vulcan hearing of his roommate.

Rising early the next morning, Leonard was in the kitchen making oatmeal when Sheldon wandered into the room rubbing his eyes, still dressed in his pajamas. "Morning," Leonard offered, always leery of Sheldon's moods.

"Mmmm, oatmeal day," Sheldon answered.

"Did you miss me," Leonard asked.

"What do you mean...were you away," Sheldon inquired.

"I wasn't here the night before last," Leonard told him, "I can't believe you."

"Oh yes...that's right...I'm mad at you," Sheldon retorted, "I had to ride with Koothrappali yesterday. Don't do that again."

"So that's it...I inconvenienced you...that's all you care about," Leonard shook his head in amazement. "Did anyone else miss me."

"Let's see," Sheldon paused to think, "yes, Penny went out looking for you. I told her it was a waste of time, you would be home eventually. Did she find you?"

"I haven't seen her. I was just about to go over there," Leonard answered. He didn't let on how nervous he was that she would be furious with him...he had already forgotten about being upset with her.

He had to knock several times before she opened her door, wearing her fuzzy pink robe and looking less than fresh (but still the most beautiful girl in the world to Leonard). Seeing him her face lit up with a halogen smile to match his and they threw their arms around each other. "I missed you so much...I'm so sorry," they both voiced the exact same words as they hugged. "It was all my fault," he whispered in her ear, "I don't know what happened...I just flipped out. I wanted to be as far away from Sheldon as possible."

"No, it was my fault...I swear I will never take you for granted again...I love you Leonard," she admitted.

As they walked over to her sofa, Leonard noticed she was walking very gingerly and inquired, "are you OK...did something happen to you...Sheldon said you went out looking for me."

Penny knew she had been extremely violated, but would never admit that to her "little Ewok," so she just told him the truth: "honestly, I went out looking for you and leaving this building is really the last thing I remember. Judging from the stale cigarette smell of my shirt, I think I must have stopped in some bar to drown my problems, but I really don't remember. I just know I'm so glad to see you. Please don't ever do that again, sweetie."

"Got you a present," Leonard confirmed, handing her the shirt, "I thought you would look cute in it."

She held it up to her chest and laughed, "Legoland, huh...I should have known...thanks sweetie," and she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I know you're not feeling well," Leonard told her, "I wish I could stay home from work and take care of you but Sheldon is ready to add me to his enemies list...not that I care about that, but he would be even more impossible to live with."

"Is that possible," Penny joked as she hugged him. She was secretly glad he had to go because she knew they would end up having sex and she was incredibly sore. Makeup-sex would have to wait until another day.

*****

(Thanks for reading my story. Comments and constructive suggestions are always welcome.)