Big Bang Theory - Leonard Gets Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her incredible body twitched and jerked as she experienced one orgasm after another. The beautiful blonde's pussy was stretched so wide that they were scraping her G-spot and her clitoris every time they moved. It felt to Penny like a gigantic boa constrictor was slithering in and out of her hole as they continued to fuck her elastic tunnel. This must be what it feels like to have sex with a horse, she thought as J.J. and Ivan thrust up into her belly all the way to her womb. The longer they fucked her, the more cock they were able to shove inside her as they crowded closer to each other, not even caring that three sets of balls were swinging against each other.

Not to be left out, Snake and Al had been absentmindedly stoking their pricks, pants still down around their knees as they gawked at the blonde goddess. They nodded at each other and climbed up on the table (this time with the aid of a chair). "I just can't believe how hot this bitch is," Snake admitted as they stood on either side of Penny (and Cam) and began to vigorously stroke their meat.

Sam had been tempted to lock the door and flip the CLOSED sign over, but thought better of it because they were actually doing nothing wrong...Penny had never voiced a single objection to the proceedings; if anything she had encouraged it. He was thankful that his insurance agent had insisted he install a security camera, which he had flipped to ON the moment Penny walked in. This was one video he was going to enjoy many, many times.

Penny had been trying to watch the monstrous cocks sliding in and out of her hole, but Cam yanked on her blond tresses, pulling her head back against him. He started to chew on her ear, not knowing that it was a trigger for driving her crazy with passion. J.J. and Ivan picked up the pace when they felt the walls of her pussy spasm with yet another climax. They slammed their massive cocks in and out of her totally stretched out cunt, watching her majestic tits flop around on her chest like water balloons. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cocks," she screeched.

Snake and Al could not hold out any longer as they aimed their hard pricks at Penny's face and squirted their loads, coating her face, chest and hair. She turned her head this way and that trying to catch the gobs of cum on her tongue, but mostly it ended up on her magnificent nude body.

Suddenly she felt a warmth in her asshole as Cam sprayed his jism up her rear tunnel. The muscles in her pussy responded by contracting around the meat filling her hole and J.J. and Ivan surprised her by cumming in tandem. "Holy fucking shit," she breathlessly croaked, as she felt her cunt filling up with a river of hot fluid. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed as her entire body quivered. They had jammed their giant cocks as far up her pussy as they could and were holding them there as they twitched inside her. The cum, having no where to go inside her totally stuffed hole, began to squirt forcefully out the sides of her slit. Penny's cunt lips were vibrating as the sticky fluid forced it's way out between her flesh and their cocks. "Yessss...yesss...fill my fucking cunt," she begged as they fucked her as hard as they could.

"Man, you are one hot bitch," J.J. congratulated her as his log began to shrink and he let it flop out of her hole. Ivan nodded in agreement as he too withdrew his shriveling tool. Cam lifted her off his prick like a rag doll and sat her down near the middle of the pool table. Everyone in the bar was staring between Penny's legs at the wide open vivid pink hole. Cum was drooling out of the opening and Sam decided to have some fun of his own. He grabbed the 8-ball, because it's black color would contrast Penny's pale skin; and the cue ball because it would show up better inside a dark tunnel. Leaning over her incredible nude body, he easily shoved them up inside Penny's wide open cunt.

"All right...nice Sam," Snake yelled, "come on Penny, sink them in the corner pocket."

Any other time she probably could have done it, her kegel muscles were that toned, but they were now completely exhausted and no matter how hard she squeezed, the balls wouldn't budge. Scooting to the edge of the felt, she gingerly stood and the pool balls plopped out onto the floor, slick with mixed juices. Wobbly from exhaustion and still being excessively drunk, Penny searched the floor for her clothes. She wouldn't find her bra because it was in Al's pocket and Sam had confiscated her thong and pinned it to the wall over the bar with a dart from the board, like a trophy. She actually sat on the floor as she tugged her leggings up her incredibly long legs, and easily slipped her over-sized t-shirt over her head; not even realizing the NEBRASKA was now on her back. Disheveled as she was, Penny was still the most gorgeous woman they had ever seen.

"I'll bet you're thirsty," Sam inquired, as he slid a rum and Coke down the bar to her. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, Penny downed the contents in one swig before realizing it contained alcohol.

J.J. picked up her phone from the bar and handed it to her, saying, "could you show me that picture again." She awkwardly scrolled through her screen and showed him the image. "Now that I have a better look," J.J. told her, "I don't think that's the dude I saw...sorry."

Al had gathered up all the bills that had been stuffed in her leggings or thong, and were now laying on the pool table, and gave them to Penny. "Well, good luck finding your friend," he told her, "you're welcome here any time...right guys." Everyone in the bar yelled and whistled as they watched Penny's wonderful ass go through the front door.

In her impaired state, she had almost forgotten why she was out walking around until Al had spoken up and now she began to feel guilty. If she hadn't been inebriated, she probably would have felt more guilty as she began to wander aimlessly, not sure of where she was or where she was going. After walking a couple blocks she looked up at a building and a light went on in her head: "I know this building...Raj lives here...all right."

On auto-pilot, her subconscious reminding her where Raj lived, Penny knocked on his door. Opening his door, Raj was stunned to see the girl of his wet dreams standing there looking absolutely beautiful; although quite unkempt. Her shirt was obviously on backward, but when it slipped off her shoulder he quickly noticed that no bra strap was visible...it was the kind of thing guys notice. "Oh hi Penny...have you heard from Leonard," Raj greeted her in the doorway.

"No...could I come in," she asked shakily.

"Of course...of course," Raj jumped aside; noticing she reeked of stale cigarette smoke and there was definitely alcohol on her breath; and swept his arm, making a grand "please come in" gesture. "What can I..." he began, but Penny just kept walking toward his bathroom.

"I need to use your shower," she mumbled as she stripped off her shirt and dropped it on the living room floor. She turned back to Raj and said, "thank you," apparently unconscious of the fact that her incredible tits were completely on display.

As she continued walking away from him, Raj just stood with his mouth open in astonishment and whispered, "you are most certainly welcome." Swiftly he pulled out his phone and pulled up the number for his friend. When Howard answered, Raj blurted out, "Howard...you won't believe this...Penny is here and she is going to take a shower...there are sploshes of something in her hair and she's not wearing a bra...oh, and I think she's drunk as a sailor on leave."

When he finally stopped for a breath, Raj heard Howard answer, "so no Leonard...that's a good sign. You say she's drunk as a skunk and no bra...are you sure."

"Oh my word yes...she took off her shirt and I saw her breasts...they are magnificent, by the way," Raj excitedly responded.

"You saw her tits...naked, I'll be right there...don't screw this up," Howard yelled. As soon as he hung up, Howard fished through his desk for the pills a colleague from the Chemistry Department had once given him. They were a sort of Rohypnol, the "date rape" drug, but had been refined so that short-term memory was virtually erased. Rohypnol was, of course, illegal in the U.S., but that didn't stop chemists from producing it. His friend had told him that whoever took the pill would not remember anything that had occurred for approximately the past two hours. Mumbling to himself, "I can't believe this...I've been waiting so long for this opportunity," Howard grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen, twisted off the cap and plopped a pill inside. Virtually running for the front door he yelled over his shoulder, "Ma, I'm going to help Raj with something." He didn't even wait for a response as he bounded down the front steps and swung his leg over the Vespa.

Raj was pacing the floor when he heard Penny's angelic voice, "Raj could you come here and help me...it's really slippery and I'm afraid I might fall." Hearing the shower running, he ran into the bathroom and asked, "what do you need, Penny."

He could see her silhouette against the shower curtain and the stirring in his groin grew to a full fledged erection when she flung the curtain back, totally exposing her glorious naked body to his gaze. Calmly she pleaded, "could you please help me wash my back...it's so slippery in here." Raj couldn't believe what he was hearing. Penny was absolutely gorgeous...and nude. Her glistening body was a study in perfection...just as wonderful as he had always inagined. He found he was totally speechless as he started to step into the tub. "No...no," Penny admonished him, "you'll get your clothes all wet...take them off...now."

Never had Raj undressed so quickly, as his clothes flew in different directions. When he was down to his boxers, he again raised his foot to step into the tub, and Penny stopped him again. "Everything...I'm naked so you have to be," she scolded him. Shrugging his shoulders, Raj pushed his underpants off his legs and stepped into the tub.

"Holy crap, Raj" Penny whistled as his massive erection waved between his legs, "did you have to declare that at the border." His cock was enormous...at least eleven inches and thick. "I guess you must be happy to see me," she joked.

"You have no idea," he admitted, lowering his head as if ashamed.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetie," she encouraged him, "I'll take that as a compliment..you should be proud of that penis. Now be a good boy and help me wash my back." Raj took the loofah from Penny, squirted body-wash on it and began to scrub her back and shoulders. He progressed to her gloriously round cheeks and down her long, shapely legs; his erection only becoming harder. "Would you be a dear and wash my hair," she compelled him.

"Of course," Raj agreed, spilling shampoo all over the tub in his anxiousness. "You have something messy in your hair," he asked, "what is it."

"Oh just a little somethin'," she told him, "nothing to be concerned about. That feels sooo good," she murmured, as he massaged her scalp. Rinsing her hair, Raj just stood staring at the goddess standing naked in front of him..she was absolutely incredible...even more beautiful nude than he had dreamed. When she turned to face him, the steamy water cascading down her incomparable body, she couldn't help notice his huge hard-on. Smiling, and still very inebriated, Penny stated," you've been such a good boy, I think you deserve a little reward...would you like that."

Not even knowing for certain what she had in mind, Raj violently nodded his head in the affirmative, never taking his eyes off the goddess in front of him. Seeing her full frontal for the first time, he was speechless until Penny reached forward and grasped his prick. "Oh my word...you are so beautiful Penny. Leonard must never know of this," he implored her.

"I won't tell him if you won't," she agreed as her slippery hand stroked his shaft. Leaning back against the wall, Penny put her foot up on the side of the tub, spreading her legs and seductively said, "that's some cock you have there Raj...would you like to fuck me with it."

He opened his mouth to respond, but Penny placed her finger on his lips and then pulled his hard-on to move him closer. He bent his knees as she directed his huge crown against her swollen labia. Slowly standing up straight, Raj gently slid his soapy cock up into Penny's wonderful pussy until the entire pole was embedded into her belly. "Oh my God," she moaned, "your giant cock feels so good inside me, Raj...fuck me sweetie...fuck me."

Her warm sleeve around his pole felt so good; not quite as tight as he had imagined, but Raj certainly wouldn't complain. He began to thrust his hips back and forth as Penny tilted her body to assist him. Her stretched out pussy was starting to shrink, and the longer Raj fucked her, the better it felt. She caressed her breasts and implored him, "you know it's OK to touch." Not needing any more encouragement, Raj grasped both her wonderful breasts and gently squeezed the soft, perfect globes.

"You are perfect," Raj assured her, "I can't believe you're here. Leonard is sooo lucky." He couldn't believe he was actually fucking the girl he dreamed about nearly every night...even if she was drunk.

Raj was slowly sliding his massive prick in and out of her pussy, and the feeling was so wonderful that Penny just tilted her head back against the wall and moaned, "mmmmmm."

Suddenly there was a commotion and Howard burst into the bathroom and shoved the shower curtain aside, "I got here as soon as I...," and he stopped in mid-sentence when he saw his best friend in the shower sliding his cock into the most beautiful creature he had ever seen...or imagined. "Oh my God, look at those tits...look at that pussy," he thought...or did he say it aloud; he wasn't sure. "Holy shit, Raj is fucking Penny...and she's letting him," flashed through his brain. Penny's slick body was absolutely perfect. No one in the shower even acknowledged him and Howard immediately pulled out his phone and began to take photos of Penny being fucked. He took long shots and close-ups of the"good parts" and then decided to join them, thinking, "these pictures may come in very handy."

When the now naked Howard stepped into the tub, Penny opened her eyes and welcomed him, "oh Hi Howard...where's Bernadette?"

"Oh, we didn't have a date tonight...I think she picked up a shift," he answered, surprised at her non-reaction.

Looking down she noticed that Howard's hard-on was about six inches and quite slender, like him, and resembled a plump hot dog. "I'm sure Raj wouldn't mind sharing," she suggested, "but we've made a pact that Leonard can never find out. Since you've been staring at my ass ever since I moved in, how would you like to fuck it."

Raj had been silent, concentrating on Penny's unsurpassed body. He wasn't happy about sharing the blonde goddess, but he guessed since Raj was his best friend he couldn't complain. He nearly fell when Penny put her arms around his neck, jumped up and wrapped her shapely legs around his waist...his cock still embedded up her steaming tunnel. She moaned again as he slid further inside her, "mmmmm, you cock feels so good inside my pussy." He carefully turned around until he could lean against the wall and Penny's backside was facing Howard. The warm water cascading down Penny's slick flesh was not only an aphrodisiac, but very soothing.

With her legs still wrapped around Raj, Penny's firm cheeks were spread wide giving Howard a perfect target. Quickly glancing around, he grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted a generous amount on hid rod. Presenting his crown to Penny's sphincter hole, Howard bent his legs and pushed upward, easily sliding up into her snug asshole. "Finally," he thought, "she's been teasing me with that ass for so long."

Knowing that Raj couldn't hold her much longer, Penny put one foot on the bottom of the tub and the other on the side, thus keeping her legs spread wide. "You're ass is so great," Raj assured her as he thrust up into it.

"Why thank you, you old sweet talker," Penny responded.

"Yes and you're pussy is so fantastic," Raj added, not to be outdone by Howard.

"Thank you sweetie," she answered, "now enough talk...fuck me."

They began to thrust up into her holes as hard and fast as they could, almost as if they were in a race, their scrotums slapping against her skin and each other. They were keeping her holes stretched as they fucked her in unison. "Oh my God...I love your fucking cocks," she wailed, "fuck me harder...jam those fucking cocks into me." The sensation of two hard cocks sliding in and out of her holes together was exquisite and Penny never wanted them to stop. Raj leaned back against the shower wall again, separating himself from Penny so he could watch her magnificent tits bounce up and down on her chest..it was mesmerizing. Once gain he had to remind himself: he was fucking Penny...his cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me...fuck me harder...stretch my fucking holes," she demanded as she braced herself against the side wall and grabbed the shower curtain rod for support. "Oh my God I love fucking cock," she squealed, feeling them slipping in and out of her.

Howard was the first to lose control, and he grabbed Penny around the waist as he began to pump his seed up into her asshole. "I've wanted to do this for so long," he mumbled as he rammed up into her.

Feeling Howard's cock twitch against his, triggered Raj to follow suit. He rammed his massive cock up into Penny's pussy and started to squirt stream after stream of pent up semen into her warm hole. He could feel her tunnel grip him as she joined them in orgasm and he confessed, "you pussy feels so good, Penny."

Her holes filling with their warm fluid, Penny gasped, "stuff that giant fucking cock into me, Raj...fuck my cunt. Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me...fill my holes...cum inside me...I need it." Her naked body convulsed as the trio climaxed together, her holes expanding with their jism.

Suddenly Penny felt like collapsing as their shrinking pricks slipped out of her holes, leaving her feeling empty and weak. They all stood in the warm shower of water for several minutes, relaxing and basking in the moment. Raj thoughtfully soaped up the loofah and rubbed around Penny's holes and down her legs, washing away all the evidence of her ravishment. Howard bounded out of the shower, retrieved the bottle of water he had brought and presented it to Penny. He knew she rarely refused free food or beverages and stated, "here Penny, you must be dehydrated."

As if in a trance, the exhausted beauty gratefully took the bottle and downed it in a single swig. "Thank you Howard, that was very thoughtful," she told him, surprised at his gesture.

Glancing slyly at Raj, he gallantly replied, "you're welcome, my lady." Penny was still very inebriated, so Raj toweled her hair while Howard eagerly patted her slick body with a towel.

"I think I'd better get you home in case Leonard is there," Raj announced, "Howard, I may need help getting her up the stairs...you can come with us and I'll bring you back to pick up the Vespa." Penny was still drunk, but it was exhaustion that was her biggest detriment now...she felt like she could barely move. They knew they would never be able to get her tight leggings on her, so decided to just slip the over-sized t-shirt over her head. "See, it's long enough to be a short dress," Raj smiled seeing that the shirt went almost to her knees.

"I know you said she wasn't wearing a bra," Howard inquired, "but no panties?"

"I don't know...I don't see any...she undressed in the bathroom," Raj answered, searching the floor.

"Wow...full commando," Howard whistled, "Leonard is one lucky guy."