Blackmailed, But By Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now with pictures and a video of her fucking four guys at once being held over her head Rachel took the package with the balls in it and looked at the directions. One ball was larger than the other, it said to put it into her pussy, and the smaller ball was to be put in her ass. Rachel carefully pushed the big ball into her pussy, she wasn't sure how far to go, but she didn't want it to pop out so she pushed it in pretty deep. She then pressed the smaller ball against her asshole. She'd only done anal sex with the four guys and she was very drunk at the time so she had never been sober when something was pushed into her ass. The resistance her anal sphincter provided surprised her. She had to push quite hard before the ball slipped inside her ass, but when it did, it slipped a good ways up inside.

With the balls in place Rachel slipped into the outfit that had been provided and headed down stairs for dinner.

Nobody said anything about her attire, they just seemed to be having a nice quiet dinner as a family, but then the two balls came to life. The first time they were pulsed it startled Rachel so much that she dropped her fork.

"Are you okay?" John asked.

"Fine daddy, just had a chill go up my spine." Rachel said.

The balls were pulsed more and more. Rachel did her best to keep her cool, but she was getting really turned on. Her nipples were poking through the halter-top and if anybody was looking they could clearly see them. She could only imagine the damp spot in the crotch of the gray shorts.

Rachel kept scanning the room to see which of her family members could have their hand on the button to the remote. At first she thought it was Kyle because she saw one of his hands was under the table when one of the pulses came, but on the next pulse she noticed that Heather's hand was under the table too. When she looked over at her parents she found that each member of her family had one of their hands under the table each time the balls were pulsed.

Now she couldn't be sure who it was.

During dinner each of the four suspects left the table and while each of them was gone there were no pulses, but when they returned the pulses started again.

After dinner Rachel headed back up to her room to think. To her great surprise there was yet another box waiting on her bed. Each of them had left the table long enough to have put it there, so she was no closer to figuring out who was messing with her.

She opened the letter that accompanied this latest box.

Rachel

You may now remove the balls, but you are to replace them with what is in the box. You are to use everything in the box tonight. I will know if you don't, and I won't be happy.

Your master.

Rachel opened the box to find an assortment of sex toys. She pulled out a butt plug that vibrated, a vibrator that came with a special harness to keep it inside a pussy without hands, and a set of nipple clamps.

"Somebody's a real pervert, but I can't end this until I know who's doing this, then I'll have the upper hand. If it's Kyle or Heather I can got to mom and dad, if it's either mom or dad I can go to the other one, but I have to know who it is first." Rachel said.

Rachel took the balls out of her pussy and ass. She then sat down on the butt plug, it felt like it was going to rip her asshole wide open, but the vibrations actually were soothing to the pain and were quite pleasurable as well. She then inserted the vibrator into her pussy and turned it on. Once it was strapped firmly in place Rachel took the nipple clamps and carefully clamped them down on her excited nipples.

She wasn't sure how long she had to use the toys or how the blackmailer would know she had. She thought there might be a hidden camera somewhere, but she couldn't find it. She decided to just leave everything in place as she tried to sleep.

The dual vibrations in her pussy and ass and the pressure on her nipples made it very difficult, but eventually she did fall to sleep.

Sunday morning Rachel awoke to dead batteries in the two vibrators, very sore nipples, and another box.

"What the hell could it be this time?" Rachel asked.

She opened the letter.

Rachel

Today you will spend the day in nothing but my latest gift for you. You are to spend your time in a common area of the house such as the living room or the kitchen. I don't have to remind you what non-compliance will mean.

Your master

Rachel flipped the lid off the box and found a frilly semi-sheer robe that would come down to mid thigh when she was standing up.

Rachel removed the nipple clamps and two dildos, went to the bathroom in her regular robe, and took a nice hot shower to wash away all of the juices that the vibrators had coaxed out of her. She dried off and put on the robe that she was to wear. It had one tie at the waist and was sheer enough that it would be obvious to everyone that she didn't have anything else on underneath. She sat on the toilet seat to see what would happen when she sat down. The robe parted on both sides of the tie showing her pussy to everyone and revealing a lot of her breasts.

"Jesus, this is going to be hard to explain. Oh, I know, I'll say all the sun I got yesterday made clothes too painful." Rachel said.

Rachel headed downstairs. She stopped short of the door into the kitchen and took a deep breath.

"Here goes." Rachel whispered to herself.

Rachel walked into the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice and sat at the table to eat. Nobody was in the kitchen when Rachel sat down, but it seemed that almost as soon as the first spoonful of cereal reached her mouth people started pouring into the kitchen.

First Vicky came in to load the dishwasher, then John came in poured a cup of coffee and sat down to read the paper, and then Heather and Kyle came in to eat breakfast.

"So Rachel, are you sunburned or something, you don't appear to be wearing very much." Heather said.

"Yeah, I think I overdid it yesterday. The tan looks great, but I'm a little tender, so I couldn't stand to have anything tight against my skin." Rachel said.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in your bathrobe?" Vicky asked.

"I tried it, but it's got too much texture to it, this is the only thing that was comfortable." Rachel says.

"So Rachel, are you going to watch the game with me today?" John asks.

"Sure daddy, I wouldn't miss it." Rachel said, relieved to have a reason to stay downstairs.

After eating breakfast Rachel moved to the living room and took up a seat on the couch and adjusted the robe to cover as much as possible before anyone else got out there. She turned on the TV and found one of the pre-game shows that are all over the place during the football season. Rachel knew that John and Kyle would be at least partially distracted by the show, and that Heather and Vicky wouldn't want anything to do with it and would be likely to stay away so she figured she'd have a good shot of not being the most interesting thing in the room.

John and Kyle came out a few minutes later, sat down and focused on the TV. They carried on a football-based conversation, but neither of them looked at Rachel very often, only when they had a question for her.

"So Rachel, do you want to try to win back some of your money this week?" Kyle asked.

"What?" Rachel asked startled that someone was talking to her.

She looks towards Kyle and sees that he is looking right at her.

"Do you want to pick the games again this week to try to win back some of the money you lost to me last week?" Kyle asked.

"Oh, sure, $5 per game again?" Rachel asked.

"Unless you want to up the bet and lose even more money to me." Kyle said.

"No, let's just keep things at $5." Rachel said.

They picked the games and did a little trash talking back and forth, but then the first game kicked off and things got quiet.

For awhile Rachel kept her eyes on John and Kyle to see if either of them was trying to sneak a peak at her, but neither of them seemed the least bit interested in her. That was fine with her because she had been sitting in the exact same position without moving for a long time and she had the normal human urge to adjust to a more comfortable position.

Very carefully she shifted her position and as she expected her robe spread open as she did. As quickly as she could without drawing too much attention to herself Rachel pulled the robe closed. She shot a glance over at Kyle as she did and she caught his eyes looking at her right breast that had been exposed momentarily. She pulled the robe back over her breast and quickly turned her eyes towards John, who she also saw sneaking a peak at her.

The two of them both seemed to be very interested in her movements so as far as she was concerned they were both still suspects. When the first game got over Vicky and Heather came into the living room.

"Rachel, we're going to watch a movie in the den, want to join us?" Heather asked.

"Sure, I don't care about the second game any way." Rachel said.

As carefully as she could she stood up, but her robe still split open at the bottom leaving a clean shot at her pussy to Vicky and Heather who were standing in front of her, and a partial view of her pussy and another view of an exposed breast to Kyle who was seated in front of and to the left of Rachel. She hurried out of the room and down the hall to the den and sat in the straight-backed chair leaving the reclining futon for Vicky and Heather.

"Oh Rachel honey, could you let me sit in the chair, my back kind of hurts, I don't think I'd better even try to lay down on that futon." Vicky said.

"Sure mom, no problem." Rachel said.

Rachel got up from the chair and moved to the futon. To sit on it comfortably you had to be half reclined with your legs out in front you like on an adjustable hospital bed. For Rachel that meant that her shoulders would be back pulling the thin material of the robe tight across her breasts and trying to pull it open revealing her breasts. It also meant that the lower portion of the robe, which just barely made it around her body as it was, would be very close to falling open at any second revealing her pussy.

Rachel carefully pulled as much of the material on the top across her chest so that hopefully she wouldn't pop out unexpectedly, and she tucked the inside flap of the robe between her legs to hold it in place, and laid the outside flap across her thighs to try to hide as much of her nakedness as possible.

Much like John and Kyle Vicky and Heather talked to Rachel a little, looking at her while doing so, but most of their attention seemed focused on the movie on the screen.

Rachel pretended to watch the movie; her mind was too busy trying to figure out who could be messing with her like this. It seemed obvious that it had to be someone within the family, as they were the only ones that had free access to the house and they were the only ones that were present at dinner Friday night when she had to wear the first outfit, they were the ones in the backyard Saturday when she had to tan in almost nothing, they were the ones that were at dinner Saturday night when she had been driven crazy by the vibrating balls. All of their hands had seemed to be under the table when she got each pulse of those balls.

Rachel was 100% convinced that it was someone in her family that was messing with her, but she still had to figure out who it was, why they were doing it, and how had they gotten the pictures and video that she didn't even know existed.

As she sat there Rachel considered each of the suspects.

Kyle was her prime suspect. The little creep had been a pervert since he'd hit puberty, and he hung out with other perverts so if the pictures and video were circulating around town he'd have found out about them. The only reason that Rachel wasn't 100% sure that Kyle was the perpetrator was that he never had any money, and the clothes, tanning oils, and sex toys would have cost quite a bit.

Heather was the second suspect. Though she was older than Rachel she'd always been jealous of Rachel. Rachel was prettier, smarter, and people liked her more than they did Heather. Heather took that personally and had played many mean tricks on her younger sister with the intention of embarrassing her. The current situation was a bit more advanced, but if she'd come across the pictures and videos Heather was the kind of person that would use them for something like this. She didn't have a lot of money to her name either, but she did have a very easy time getting money from either John or Vicky so she very easily could have had access to the kind of money needed to buy all of the things that Rachel had been given.

John, Rachel's father, was a lawyer, and a pretty clean-cut guy most of the time, but he also had a strange side. He admitted to the whole family that he jerked off at least three times a day and that he liked young looking women. Rachel had seen some of the outfits that John had Vicky wear when they were having sex. In the back of her closet Vicky had a schoolgirl outfit, a cheerleader outfit, a girl scout uniform, and a girl's soccer uniform. Rachel couldn't rule out the possibility that her father was looking to add her to his odd sexual games. He of course would have plenty of money to buy the things that she'd been given, but she couldn't think how he would have gotten the video and pictures that were taken in a frat house.

Then there was Vicky. Rachel's mother seemed like the least likely candidate, and maybe that's why Rachel even considered her a suspect. If you were going to play games like this with someone and you were the least likely person to be doing it, you'd be more likely to get away with it for a long time. Vicky would have the money to buy the stuff, but like John Rachel couldn't figure how she would have gotten the pictures and video. Vicky also went along with John's odd sexual requests, so Rachel had to at least consider that her mother was a little bit kinky herself.

Rachel made it through Sunday okay and figured that Monday would bring relief, after all, she had class, and none of her four suspects would be with her in class.

Monday morning Rachel awoke to the largest box yet, topped with another letter.

Rachel

So far so good, to this point you have done exactly as you were told, but doing the things you've done in the privacy of your own home with only your family around is one thing, today you will be doing it out in public. As before you are to wear only what has been provided in the box. I will be watching so don't even think about trying to change at any point during the day.

Your master

Rachel opened the box. On top was a pair of thigh high boots with four-inch heels. Beneath them was a very short leather miniskirt, a half cup bra that didn't cover her nipples, and a blouse that wasn't as sheer as the other stuff she'd been made to wear, but would still show her nipples to all who took the time to look for them. Again there were no panties in the box.

"I've got to go to school in this? This is going to be a very long day." Rachel said as she started getting dressed.

Rachel got a lot of looks during the day, but she did most of the looking, she was constantly scanning for any sign of any of her suspects. She thought she'd caught Kyle after her first class as he walked into one of the buildings, but later in the day she saw Heather, Vicky, and John all on campus. Each was walking into a building that made sense for them to be going into. John went into the law school building where he had many friends. Kyle had gone into a dorm where some of his friends lived. Heather went into the Biology building, she was thinking about transferring so she could have been going to check things out. Vicky went into the building where you pay tuition and the like, something she did anytime there was a bill to pay.

Rachel got home a little bit earlier than normal hoping to be the only one home so she could search the house for any clue as to who it might be that was blackmailing her. She found no evidence.

"You know what, this freak always leaves stuff on my bed, I'll just leave a little something for them this time." Rachel said.

Rachel sat down and wrote a letter just before she went to bed. She left it in the area that the packages from the master were always left. The letter read as follows.

Master

To this point I have been very cooperative with you because you seem to have me by the proverbial balls. Well you know what, I'm not playing anymore. If you want to give the pictures and video to everybody that I know go right ahead. I don't see any way out of this that doesn't result in my being humiliated, either I keep doing as you say and I am humiliated more and more as each day your instructions get bolder and bolder, or I refuse and you embarrass me all the way immediately. So as of right now I'm not playing any more.

Rachel.

Rachel went to bed quite pleased with herself. On Tuesday morning Rachel awoke to another package with another letter. She tore the letter open.

Rachel

Interesting letter, that's very brave of you, I must admit that I never thought you'd try to stand up to me. However I'm not quite done with you yet. I have far more interesting information on you than just the pictures and the video. The second page of this letter is a copy of a medical report from two months after the pictures and video were made. According to this report you had an abortion...

Rachel is blown away, she looks at the second page, and sure enough it was a copy of the medical report on her abortion. One of the four guys had gotten her pregnant and Rachel didn't want anybody to find out about that night or her becoming pregnant so she had secretly had an abortion. She flips back to the letter.

...The timing seems awfully suspicious to me. I can only assume that one of the four guys in the video was the father. You did a very good job keeping this secret, but all secrets are discovered eventually and I happened to be in the right place at the right time to learn the details of your secret. Now, the pictures and video would nearly destroy your life, but if this little document were to get out, your life as you know it would be over. So you see, you are still mine. Now I had bought you a very nice outfit to wear on your day off from school, but after getting your letter I went a different way. Unless you want this document to get out you will wear only what is in the box, and again you will spend all day in a common area of the house.

Your master.

Rachel was crying, she had been so careful about the abortion, but someone had still found out. Now she knew she had no choice but to comply with the wishes of her blackmailer. If it ever got out that she'd had an abortion her life would be over.

Rachel flipped the lid off the box. Empty. No skimpy outfit, to tissue paper, only air. To keep her abortion a secret she would have to spend the entire day at home, completely naked.

Rachel knew she had no choice, and she knew that John and Vicky were both supposed to work all day and Kyle and Heather were supposed to be in school so she should have the house to herself. She pulled off her pajamas and walked down the hall to the bathroom naked.

She took her time showering. She had to shave the stubble that was growing in around her pussy. She looked at the clock as she stepped out of the shower, it was after nine, and everybody should be gone.

Rachel ventured downstairs and into the kitchen. There was nobody there so she made herself some breakfast then moved to the living room to watch TV. Around eleven Heather came through the front door and into the living room.

"Holy shit Rachel, what are you doing? Where are your clothes?" Heather asked.

"I didn't feel like wearing any and nobody was supposed to be home so it didn't matter. What are you doing home?" Rachel asked turning things around on Heather.