Blackmailed, But By Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow sis, you sure have a lot of tasty cum. What should I do to you now? Oh I know. Have you ever done anal?" Rachel asks.

A teary eyed Heather shakes her head no.

"Oh you'll love it." Rachel said.

Rachel positioned the dildo against Heather's puckered little anus, and with one stiff push she forces it in. Heather squeals and screams through the gag. Rachel pounds her older sister's ass with the dildo for ten minutes while rubbing her clit, then Heather cums again.

"This is fun, but giving you pleasure isn't exactly a very good punishment. Oh I know, I'll strap this to you and fuck myself on it." Rachel said.

She moves the strap on over to the restrained Heather and she lowers her pussy down on it and starts fucking herself on it.

"Oh, yeah, you fuck real good sis. Drive your big hard cock into me. I'm going to cum, I'm gonna cum." Rachel said.

Rachel does cum, and then she fucks her ass on the dildo that is strapped to her sister's crotch.

"Now, can I take the gag out of your mouth so we can talk like people or are you going to scream and I'll have to punish you more?" Rachel asked.

"Please, I'll be good." Heather said through the gag.

"If you scream even a little the gag goes back in and I shove that softball bat in your ass got it?" Rachel asked.

Heather nodded.

Rachel removed the ball gag.

"Jesus sis, what the hell has gotten into you?" Heather asked.

"Oh like you don't know." Rachel said.

"No, I don't know, what is it?" Heather asked.

"You really don't know do you? I swore it was you." Rachel said.

"Me what?" Heather asked.

"Nothing. Now that your mouth is free you're going to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop." Rachel said.

She didn't give Heather a chance to protest, forcefully slamming her crotch into Heather's face. Rachel is facing the right way to 69 if she sees fit.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear, either you lick my pussy or I'll put the gag back in and do this to yours." Rachel said.

She pinched Heather's clit and pulled on it to the point where she knew it was painful. Rachel's ass muffled the scream that came from Heather's lips.

"Now, are you going to lick me like a good little girl or do I have to rip your clit off?" Rachel asked.

Rachel felt Heather's tongue starting to work on her pussy.

"There's a good girl. Just to show you that I'm not an evil monster, I'll lick you just as long as you keep doing a good job licking me." Rachel said.

The two sisters 69'd until seven thirty, then Rachel rolled off of Heather and gave her a big kiss.

"From now on I expect you to treat me better, stop trying to humiliate me, we're sisters, sisters don't do that sort of thing to one another." Rachel said.

"You're right, I'm sorry, I was just jealous of how pretty and popular you are." Heather said.

"Well you shouldn't be, you should be proud of who you are, you're very pretty and if you weren't so mean all the time you'd be really popular too." Rachel said.

Rachel removes the restraints from Heather; both of them have knowing smiles on their faces as Rachel walks away. Heather believes that she has convinced Rachel that she's not involved, Rachel knows that she has Heather convinced that she doesn't know what's going on.

Rachel walks into her room and flops on the bed to rest for a little while. An hour or so later Vicky comes in.

"Rachel honey, Heather and I are going shopping do you want to come?" Vicky asked.

"No, that's alright, I think I'll just hang out here." Rachel said.

"Well, Kyle went to the lake with his friends and your dad's watching football so there shouldn't be anybody to bother you while you rest." Vicky said.

Rachel was going to be alone in the house with John, the perfect opportunity to have sex with him, but how should she do it? An idea struck her and she crept down the hall to her parents' bedroom. She dug around in the back of the closet and found the cheerleader outfit that John had Vicky wear sometimes.

Rachel put the outfit on, then put her hair in pigtails and headed downstairs. She stood in the hallway where she could see John but he was turned away from her so he couldn't see her. She waited for a commercial as John's attention could be had easier with no game on. When the commercials started Rachel did cartwheels into the room stopping in front of John and she did a little cheer kicking her legs in the air lifting the skirt and revealing her panty less pussy to him.

"Rachel, what on earth are you doing?" John asked.

"I'm playing cheerleader for you daddy. Would you like to play? You could be the captain of the football team and we could pretend it's after the game." Rachel said.

She sat on John's lap and threw her arms around him.

"Do you know what the captain of the football team does to the cheerleader after the football game daddy?" Rachel asked.

"No, what?" John asked.

"He fucks her. He fucks her all afternoon." Rachel said.

"Rachel, what are you saying?" John asked.

"We've got the house to ourselves, nobody will be back for hours. I've seen the way you look at me, I know that you like younger girls, well I'm about as young as you can get without it being illegal." Rachel said.

"You are my daughter so it would still be illegal." John said.

"Oh who cares about some silly law any way? The only way we'd get in trouble would be if we got caught, and who's going to catch us?" Rachel asked.

Rachel kissed John and her hands began rubbing his manhood through his jeans.

"We can't, not like this." John said.

Rachel looked at him disappointed.

"This couch is far too uncomfortable for this, let's go up to my bedroom." John said.

"Yippee!" Rachel said.

She skipped up the stairs and into the master bedroom, John followed close behind her.

"Do you want the uniform on or off?" Rachel asked.

"Take the top off, but leave the skirt on and leave the pigtails." John said.

Rachel stripped off her top as John tore off his clothes.

"Come here." John said.

He pulled her onto the bed and on top of him in a 69. He licked her pussy like a man possessed as she sucked his cock enthusiastically.

"Oh god your pussy tastes so good, and your mouth feels so good on my cock. I need to be inside you." John groaned.

Rachel rolled over and John mounted her sliding his cock deep into her. He fucked her slow and easy for a while, then fast and hard.

"Oh yes, fuck me daddy, fuck me!" Rachel yelled.

John fucked her until he came, then he pulled out and jabbed his cock right into her ass and started fucking her tight little ass.

"Oh god, your ass feels incredible." John said.

"Fuck my ass daddy, fuck my ass and fill it with your cum." Rachel said.

For the next several hours John used Rachel in every way that he could think of. She was a willing participant in everything he did.

At around four Rachel stepped out of the shower followed closely by John.

"Jesus daddy, I never knew you were such an animal, no wonder mom stays in such good shape, sex with you is better than going to the gym." Rachel said.

"Any time you want to work out again, just let me know." John said.

Rachel went downstairs, John got dressed and came downstairs and they were watching the game together when Vicky and Heather got home. Kyle got home an hour later and they all sat down for dinner.

Nobody had said anything about her having sex with them so Rachel decided it was finally time to blow the lid off the whole thing.

"I need to talk to all of you about something very important. Several months ago I went to a party, got drunk and had sex with four guys at the same time. Someone that was there video taped and photographed what happened. Recently someone decided to use the pictures and video to blackmail me into doing certain things that I would not normally have done. My unusual behavior has been a result of complying with the demands of my blackmailer. I tried to put up a fight telling my blackmailer that I didn't care about the pictures and video any more and they brought out a piece of my life that I thought I had buried. That night at the party none of the guys had worn condoms and they all came inside me at least once, and one of them got me pregnant. I was scared and ashamed so I went and had what I thought was a very discreet abortion. The blackmailer found out about it and used it to continue their control over me. He said that if I didn't do what I was told my family, my friends, and everyone else would learn that I had had an abortion. That is why I had sex with each of you this weekend. I was ordered to do so by the blackmailer." Rachel said.

Everyone looked around the table at one another wondering what to say. John found the words first.

"Why didn't you come to us before, we could help you take care of this." John said.

"I would have, but I am convinced that the blackmailer is in this room." Rachel said.

"Why would any of us blackmail you into having sex with us?" Kyle asked.

"Because you're all perverts, none of you put up much of a fight so none of you had any problem with it." Rachel said.

"Alright Kyle, Heather, which one of you is doing this?" Vicky asked.

"Oh, I know exactly who it is mom. It took a little while to figure out, but I finally figured out which one of you had access to the kind of money that was spent, a sick enough mind to make me do the things I did, a pure enough heart to keep things limited to here at home, and would be able to get hold of the pictures and the video." Rachel said.

"Who is it?" Heather asked.

"It's nobody." Rachel said.

"What? What's that mean, did you make the whole thing up or something?" Vicky asked.

"No mom, I didn't make it up. No single person in this family had all of the right stuff to pull this off, so it is clear to me that this is a family wide conspiracy. Dad you have more than enough money to fund the operations and you buy weird sexual stuff all the time. Heather you have been playing games with me for years, so you would have loved being the mastermind behind the sick games that I had to play. Mom, you would have gone along with things, but insisted that nothing too dangerous happen. And Kyle you and your perverted friends trade pictures and videos of girls like baseball cards so you would have had a good chance of finding the pictures and video of me. I can only assume that a careless doctor called or sent something about the abortion that you intercepted, but I know that you were all in on it, what I don't know is why?" Rachel asked.

The four conspirators looked at one another and knew that their secret had been discovered.

"The why is very easy, we all wanted to fuck you." John said.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"We're not big on incest sweetie, we've never done it before. It's just that you are so gorgeous and sweet and sexy that we were all attracted to you. Kyle searched the Internet looking for pictures that he had heard existed. When he found them and the video he shared them with the rest of us. We discussed it and began formulating a plan. Heather was the mastermind of the things we had you do. As you said I kept things from getting too far out of control, she wanted you to go grocery shopping in a trench coat with nothing underneath and then walk with the coat open in the store. Your dad used his sexual shopping experience to buy the clothes, the toys, and to set up the piercing appointment." Vicky said.

"So you made me do all that stuff just because you all found me so attractive that you were willing to break the law to have sex with me?" Rachel asked.

"Pretty much, yeah, and it was well worth it." Kyle said.

"That's got to be the sickest, most disgusting, sweetest thing I've ever heard." Rachel said.

"So, does that mean that you aren't mad?" Heather asked.

"No, I think it's great." Rachel said.

"So does that mean we can keep fucking you?" John asked.

"That depends." Rachel said.

"On what?" Vicky asked.

"On whether or not you'll have sex with each other." Rachel said.

"What? I don't want to have sex with them, I just want to have sex with you." Heather said.

"And you can. I'm offering you a deal. All you have to do is have sex with the other three people while I watch, then I will share myself with each of you whenever and however you want." Rachel said.

"Wait, so I'd have to fuck Heather, mom, and dad?" Kyle asked.

"That's right." Rachel said.

"No way, I'm not gay." Kyle said.

"You don't have to be gay. All you have to do is give dad a blowjob, and let him fuck you in the ass, and then you get to do the same to him. You only have to do it once unless you enjoy it and want to do it more, but after you've done it once you can have me as many times as you want." Rachel said.

"So would he have to cum in my mouth?" Kyle asked.

"And your ass. I can tell that dad's game, but this is an all or none deal. If one of you backs out the other three get nothing." Rachel said.

"Kyle, I'm not particularly thrilled about the idea either, but for the chance to fuck Rachel as much as I want I'm willing to take one for the team, what do you say?" John asked.

"Well I suppose I would get to fuck mom and Heather in the deal too. Okay." Kyle said.

"Great, let's get you two started first. Ladies, let's grab some seats and watch these two studs go at it." Rachel said.

They moved to the living room where Rachel, Heather, and Vicky all sat on the couch. John and Kyle took off their clothes and very slowly got started. It was decided that Kyle would suck John's dick first. The girls whistled and cheered.

"You're not helping." Kyle said as he held his father's cock in his hands.

"Now you know what it feels like." Rachel said.

Kyle had never sucked a cock before, but he had jerked off a lot so he basically wrapped his lips around the head and gave his father a hand job. John grunted twice and came in his son's mouth.

"Turn and show us." Rachel ordered.

Kyle held his cum covered tongue out for them.

"Now swallow." Rachel said.

Kyle swallowed.

"Okay daddy, it's your turn to suck Kyle's dick." Rachel said.

John did pretty much the same thing that his son had done. He too had to show the cum on his tongue before swallowing.

"Okay dad, let's get this over with, bend over." Kyle said.

"Oh no you don't, daddy, lie on your back on the coffee table so Kyle can see your cock bounce as he fucks you." Rachel said.

"You're absolutely evil you know that?" Kyle said.

"Yes, but I'm worth it." Rachel said.

Kyle fucked his dad and came in his ass, and then John fucked Kyle and came in his ass.

"Okay boys well done, let's give the two of you a break and let's get the girls out there." Rachel said.

Heather and Vicky moved to the center of the room and removed their clothes.

"Okay, I want you to such each other's tits, lick each other one on one, then 69, then I'll give you the strap on to play with." Rachel said.

Heather sucked Vicky's tits, then got between her legs and licked her to an orgasm. Then Vicky sucked Heather's tits, and licked her to orgasm. Then they 69'd each other to orgasm.

"Okay, here's the strap on. Mom, Heather gets to fuck you first, she'll fuck your pussy and then your ass, then you get to fuck her pussy and ass." Rachel said.

Vicky and Heather took turns fucking each other with the strap on.

"Okay, Kyle, let's get you out there with mom while she still has the strap on. She'll fuck you in the ass, then you get to fuck her ass, pussy, then finish with her mouth." Rachel said.

Kyle wasn't too happy about being fucked in the ass by his own mother, but he got to fuck her in the ass, then her pussy, and finally she had to give him a blowjob.

"Okay Heather, trade with mom, you get to suck his dick, get your pussy fucked, get your ass fucked, then you get to fuck him in the ass with the strap on." Rachel said.

Kyle's cock was sore as hell by that point, but he wasn't going to miss the chance to fuck his sister so he fucked her mouth, pussy, and ass, and then took the anal reaming from her strap on.

"Okay daddy, now Heather gets to fuck you in the ass, then you get to fuck her ass, then her pussy, and then her mouth." Rachel said.

John took his ass fuck from Heather, and then fucked her ass, her pussy, and her mouth. As he finished cumming John spoke.

"Done at last." John said.

"Oh no, you haven't fucked mom yet." Rachel said.

"He fucks me all the time." Vicky said.

"But not in front of us. I want to watch the two of you together. The same stuff as with Kyle, you suck his dick, he fucks your pussy, he fucks your ass, then you fuck his ass, and then we'll be done." Rachel said.

Rachel and her siblings sat and watched as their parents fucked each other right in front of them. After Vicky had finished fucking John's ass they lay there breathing heavily.

"There, now all four of you have earned my sexual services whenever and however you want, but you'll have to work out a schedule unless you want to share me with someone else. I have to admit that I wouldn't mind taking Kyle's cock in my ass and daddy's in my pussy at the same time." Rachel said.

"I'm too exhausted for that right now, I'm going to bed." Kyle said.

"Me too, maybe tomorrow." John said.

John and Kyle gathered up their clothes and walked away.

"Well it looks like it's just us girls, who wants to fuck me?" Rachel asked.

"I do, I was drunk last time." Vicky said.

"At least you could move, she tied me up." Heather said.

"Now there's no need or booze or restraints, we can fuck each other's brains out." Rachel said.

"Well come sit on mommy's face so I can lick you." Vicky said.

"While she's licking you, you can lick me, then we can swap so I get to lick you while you lick her." Heather said.

The girls began what was the first of many all girl threesomes as part of their new family relationship.