Blackmailed, But By Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

"I forgot my Chemistry book and I need it." Heather said.

Heather grabbed her book and left. Rachel went back to watching TV.

Around noon Kyle came in and walked into the living room.

"Jesus Rachel, what's wrong with you? Why the hell aren't you wearing any clothes?" Kyle asks.

"I enjoy being naked, and when I'm home by myself it doesn't hurt anything. What are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"I always come home to eat lunch on Tuesday, I eat the leftover lasagna from Monday night." Kyle says.

"Well eat it and get out, you're interrupting my day." Rachel said.

Kyle ate in the kitchen then headed back out.

At a little before three John comes in.

"Oh my god, Rachel, what are you doing?" John asked.

"It's nothing daddy, I just don't like to wear clothes all the time, and I only do it when nobody's supposed to be around. Speaking of which, what are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"I forgot some paperwork for the meeting I have at four." John said.

He grabbed the papers and left.

At four Vicky got home.

"My word he wasn't kidding. Rachel your father called me a little while ago, he said you were sitting naked in the living room. I didn't believe him. Honey, what's going on?" Vicky asked.

"Nothing mom, I just like to be naked. I always do it in what is supposed to be the privacy of my own home, it doesn't hurt anything, and it feels very liberating." Rachel said.

"Liberating?" Vicky asked.

"Yeah, you're a woman so you know how uncomfortable a lot of the clothes we wear are. A lot of women lounge around in sweats or something like that, but they've still got uncomfortable waistbands on the sweats, and let's not forget underwear. You've got big breasts so you know how uncomfortable a bra can get and panties are always riding up or shifting around and just making you more uncomfortable. When nobody is around I take all of those uncomfortable clothes out of the equation." Rachel said.

"Well, you are right about how uncomfortable our clothes can get. In fact, since I'm home..." Vicky said.

Vicky pulled off her top, removed her bra, and then put her top back on.

"Feel better?" Rachel asked.

"Very much, this thing had been bugging me all day." Vicky said.

"I haven't had anything bugging me all day, I've spent all day free from uncomfortable clothes." Rachel said.

"Well, I suppose as long as you do it here at home." Vicky said.

Rachel sat on the couch and Vicky went to her bedroom to change and then came back out and sat down with Rachel to watch TV. Vicky didn't ask her to put on any clothes; she didn't look at her other than when she was talking to her, she seemed to completely ignore Rachel's nudity.

At a little after five three cars pulled into the driveway at the same time and John, Kyle, and Heather walked through the front door together.

"Jesus, she's still naked." Heather said.

"Yes I am. I'm glad you're all here; I want to talk to all of you. As you all found out today I like to spend time here at home completely naked. Since you all now know that I like to be naked I was wondering if it would be okay with you guys if I were naked while you guys were here. It wouldn't necessarily be a permanent thing, just for awhile to see if we can all function that way." Rachel said.

This blew the family away; they didn't exactly know what to say. Finally John spoke.

"Well honey, I have to admit that I would be a little uncomfortable with that at least at first, but if that's what we have to do for you to be comfortable here then I think we can handle it." John said.

"John are you serious?" Vicky asked.

"There's something going on with her Vicky, we should do everything we can to help her get through it. If that means letting her be naked while we're here, then by god that's what we need to do." John said.

"John, I'm just not sure this is a good idea, I mean, she'd be naked around us all the time, doesn't that seem wrong to you?" Vicky asked.

"Yes, maybe a little, but my little girl wants to be naked, and as the head of this household I'm giving her my permission." John said.

John very rarely laid his foot down like that. Rachel figured that either he was her blackmailer or that he was just perverted enough to get some pleasure from her being naked all the time. For the rest of the evening Rachel just sat around trying to act normal and everyone else tried to act like things were normal too, but now that she was naked there was no stopping them from looking at her.

Rachel stayed downstairs until ten being gawked at by the entire family, and then she went upstairs to bed. Another package and letter awaited her.

Rachel

Good idea on the nudist thing, from now on you are to be completely naked when you are at home. You will be given five minutes after getting home to remove your clothes, and you will have five minutes before you leave to put on your clothes. You are to be naked the rest of the time unless directed otherwise by me or if someone is visiting. Now on to business, if you look you will notice that I have taken all of your panties. From now on you are not allowed to wear them. Your clothes for the rest of the week are in the box, as are some goodies that you are to use for at least 1 hour every day. You can mix and match to make outfits to your own taste, but everything must be worn by the end of the week. Also in the box is a gift certificate to get your nipples and clit pierced. You have an appointment tomorrow at one. If you are not pierced when you get home tomorrow, well you're aware of the consequences.

Your master

"Piercing? Now that is going too far. I don't want to get my nipples pierced, and forget my clit. I don't have much of a choice though I guess." Rachel said.

The next morning Rachel went down to breakfast naked with her outfit for the day in her hands. She ate breakfast, pulled on her clothes and headed to class. At a little before one she walked into the piercing shop.

"Can I help you?" Lisa asked.

"Uh, yeah, I have an appointment." Rachel said.

"Oh right, the double nipple clit job, well come on back." Lisa said.

Rachel followed Lisa into the back room.

"Look, this may sound weird, but could you tell me who made this appointment for me?" Rachel asked.

"Don't know, it was booked through our website and they sent an envelope with cash but no return address." Lisa said.

"Okay, just curious." Rachel said.

"Wait, so you don't know who paid for this?" Lisa asked.

"Oh I've got a good idea, I was just hoping that you could confirm it." Rachel said.

"Sorry I couldn't help you with that, are your ready to get started?" Lisa asked.

"As ready as I'm going to get." Rachel said.

"Okay, if I could get you to open your blouse we can do the nipples first." Lisa said.

Lisa was very professional; she put on rubber gloves, used a sterilized needle, and was as gentle as she could be while still stabbing a hole through each of Rachel's nipples. Lisa put a pair of small hoop rings with little balls on them that look like doorknockers through the freshly pierced holes.

"Okay, and I've got a third one that matches those two for your clit. You might want to bite down on something, this one is going to hurt more than the others." Lisa said.

Rachel bit down on the strap to her purse and she still screamed through her clenched teeth as Lisa jabbed the needle through her clit. In a few seconds the sharp pain was gone and Rachel opened her eyes, looked down and saw that she had a little gold ring attached to her clit.

"Holy shit that hurt." Rachel said.

"Yeah, but after it's healed for a few days it will make your sex life unbelievable, mine did." Lisa said.

"You've got one of these?" Rachel asked.

Lisa quickly unzipped and pulled down her pants revealing that she had a gold ring pierced through her clit that was identical to the one through Rachel's clit.

"The clit is so sensitive anyway, but having this little baby down there to pull on and twist while playing with yourself or for you lover to play with while they're going down on you just adds that much more sensation, it's incredible." Lisa said mindlessly twisting and playing with the tiny ring with one hand.

Rachel buttoned her blouse and pulled down her short skirt and headed to her next class. For the rest of the week Rachel wears the outfits and plays with her new toys as instructed by her blackmailer, but she receives no letters or packages.

Rachel also spends a lot of time downstairs naked, which lets her family see her new piercings.

On Saturday morning Rachel gets up really early and heads downstairs. She's about to enter the kitchen, but she hears a conversation that makes her stop dead in her tracks just out of view of the people in the kitchen.

"I still can't believe she got the piercings." Kyle said.

"Yeah, I figured that she'd have said no to that one, and come to you guys about this." Heather said.

"She's been much more submissive than I ever thought she'd be." Vicky said.

"Yeah, the question is, how much longer do we carry this game on?" John asked.

"I think we should end it pretty soon, she's got to be close to figuring it out." Kyle said.

"No way, she hasn't got a clue, if she did she'd have said something. I say we keep messing with her for as long as possible." Heather said.

"I don't think we should torture like this too much longer. We've been lucky so far, but it only takes one slip up to blow this whole thing. I say we take things to the final level, then end the whole thing." Vicky said.

"Right, so we'll give her the task of trying to seduce all of us, then after we've all fucked her, we'll let the cat out of the bag." John said.

"Okay, so let's write the letter and get it upstairs before she wakes up." Kyle said.

Rachel was absolutely stunned. She had been trying to figure out which member of the family was playing these games with her, and now she'd discovered that the whole family was in on it. Rachel wanted to run into the kitchen and scream at them, but instead she found that her feet were quietly carrying her back to her room.

Rachel made it back to her room, got into bed, and pretended to sleep. Fifteen minutes went by, and then she heard the door open. She felt something be placed on her bed, and she heard the door close. She knew that if she were to get up right away there would be suspicion that she had been awake so she waited another hour before she moved.

She just lay there thinking about the things her family had made her do, and the things that they planned for her to do today.

When she finally decided it was time to get up she grabbed the letter quickly, and tore it open.

Rachel

To this point you've only done things to yourself to keep your secret from getting out, now you must do things to others. By the end of the weekend you are to have had sex with all four members of your family. I don't care what order you do it in, how you get them to do it, rape them if you must. I also do not care what kind of sex you have with them, but you must have sex with all of them before midnight on Sunday. Contained in the box are a few things that might prove helpful.

Your master.

In the box were handcuffs, ropes, and sleeping pills.

Rachel looked at the letter and at the box and thought. What could they do to her if she walked down stairs and called them on their little game? Would they really let her secret become public knowledge? Would they ostracize her if she ruined their fun? Rachel loved her family despite what they were doing to her, and she didn't want to lose them.

It struck her as odd that she had been instructed to have sex with all four of them. Incest didn't seem to be any problem for them. The more she thought about it the more Rachel realized that she would do as her "Master" had directed, she would attempt to have sex with all four members of her family. The question was, who would be first?

Rachel made her way downstairs and found that Kyle was the only one home. He was watching TV and seemed bored. Rachel sat on the couch next to him.

"Kyle, do you think I'm pretty?" Rachel asked.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Rachel asked.

"Sure, you're okay I guess." Kyle said.

"Just okay? So if I weren't your sister you wouldn't want to have sex with me?" Rachel asks.

"I didn't say that, I'd fuck any girl that would let me if she was as pretty as you." Kyle said.

"Any girl?" Rachel asked coyly.

"You bet." Kyle said.

"Prove it." Rachel said putting her hand into Kyle's lap and rubbing his cock.

"Holy shit, what are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"I've seen the way you look at me, I know that you find me attractive, and I know that you don't get laid nearly as often as you'd like. Well I haven't gotten laid in a long time either Kyle, and I need it." Rachel said.

"But you're my sister." Kyle protested.

"So what? It's not like we'd be a couple or anything, it would just be hot, wild sex for pleasure alone." Rachel said.

"I don't know Rachel, this doesn't seem right." Kyle said.

"Sometimes things can be right and wrong at the same time Kyle." Rachel said unzipping Kyle's pants and pulling out his cock and stroking it.

"Oh Jesus, that feels good." Kyle said.

"See, you're enjoying it even though it's wrong. Do you want me to stop?" Rachel asked.

"God no. What the hell, let's do it. But it has to stay a secret." Kyle said.

"Do you think I'd admit to fucking a guy like you?" Rachel asked.

Rachel stood up and lowered her pussy down onto Kyle's rock hard cock. Within five thrusts Kyle was grunting as he shot his cum into his sister's pussy.

"Oh god, that was intense." Kyle said.

"Now don't think you're getting off without giving me an orgasm. You shot your cum into me, I think you'd better eat it back out to keep me from getting pregnant." Rachel said.

Rachel lay on the couch and Kyle got on his knees between her legs and hungrily sucked and licked his cum out of her pussy. After about ten minutes Rachel had an orgasm.

"You're pretty good at that. I might just have to start treating you a little better." Rachel said.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asked as Rachel stood up.

"To take a shower, someone could get home at any moment, I don't really want to smell like your cum when they do. You should clean yourself up a little too." Rachel said.

Rachel went upstairs and took a shower washing as much of Kyle's cum from her pussy as possible. She wasn't that worried about getting pregnant, she was on the pill, she just didn't want the next person that got a taste of her pussy to taste Kyle's cum on her.

When she returned downstairs Kyle was gone. Rachel turned on the TV and watched for a while as she thought about how to get the other three. Vicky got home and it was clear that she was a little tipsy.

"Mom are you okay?" Rachel asked grabbing her mother to support her.

"I'm fine." Vicky said.

"Why are you drunk?" Rachel asked.

"I went to a wine tasting, nobody told me you weren't supposed to swallow the wine." Vicky said.

"Well, let's get you upstairs so you can sleep it off before daddy sees you." Rachel said.

She helped Vicky up to the master bedroom.

"Let's get you out of this dress so you don't wrinkle it." Rachel said.

Rachel unzipped the dress and helped Vicky out of it; she was surprised to see that Vicky was naked underneath it.

"Mom, did you know that you weren't wearing any underwear?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, you inspired me to go without. I felt free and unconfined, plus there was a nice cool breeze on my pussy. My pussy was so hot today from the wine, see." Vicky said taking Rachel's hand and putting it on her pussy.

"Yes I see. Well, I'd better let you get some sleep." Rachel said.

"Wait, before you go, I want to thank you for taking care of me, you're such a good daughter." Vicky said.

She pulled Rachel to her giving her a big hug, and then she kissed her daughter on the mouth. Rachel sees a definite opportunity and slips her tongue into her mother's mouth. Vicky looks at her a little bit surprised, but then she gives in to the passionate kiss.

Rachel lifts her free hand to one of Vicky's breasts as the hand that was still on Vicky's pussy begins gently rubbing. Vicky opens her legs a little allowing Rachel better access. Rachel really attack's her mother's pussy with her fingers.

Vicky flops back onto the bed and begins groaning and sighing with pleasure. After about five minutes Rachel leans her head down close to her mother's ear.

"Mom, do you want me to eat you?" Rachel whispers.

"Mmmm." Vicky groans.

"I'll take that as a yes. Will you eat me while I eat you?" Rachel whispers.

"Yes." Vicky sighs between pleasure filled moans.

Rachel mounted her mother in a 69 and they both go to work on one another with their tongues. For half an hour mother and daughter lick each other closer and closer to orgasm. Rachel reaches hers first, but she manages to concentrate until Vicky reaches her own climax. After licking up as much of the other's juices as possible Rachel climbs off of her mother.

"That was wonderful. I haven't been with a woman in a long time." Vicky said.

"It was my first time with a woman, now go to sleep." Rachel said.

Vicky passed out still licking her daughter's pussy juices from her lips.

Rachel went back downstairs to watch TV. Nobody else got home before dinnertime. When Vicky came downstairs she was hung over and acted a little strange around Rachel. It was like she was unsure whether it was a dream or not. Kyle too acted strange around Rachel, he wasn't his normal rude self, he was much nicer.

Rachel hoped to get an opportunity to get either John or Heather by themselves that night, but everybody stayed in the living room. Heather made some more smart assed comments about Rachel, and Rachel hatched a plan to get Heather.

At four Sunday morning Rachel crept into Heather's room and clicked the handcuffs into place, she then inserted and secured the ball gag, and used the ropes to tie Heather's feet to the posts of her bed.

Then Rachel turned on the light and woke Heather up.

"Well hello there sis. Did I get you at a bad time? You seem a little tied up at the moment. You know, I've had enough of your games Heather. I've had enough of you disrespecting me; I've had enough of your attempts to humiliate me. From now on things are going to be different. I'm going to take out my frustrations on you, sexually." Rachel said.

Using a pair of scissors Rachel cut the pajama pants, T-shirt, and panties from Heather's body leaving her completely naked. Heather kicked and tried to scream, but with the ball gag it was no use.

"I don't know what your problem is. I may be prettier, but you aren't ugly. You just need to hang out with guys that don't know me, then you'll be the pretty one." Rachel said running her hands over Heather's body.

"I'm not really that experienced with girls, but I think we can manage something, I just hope I don't hurt you too much with this little toy." Rachel said.

Rachel held up a strap on dildo. She strapped it to her crotch and climbed up onto the bed.

"Let's see, oh, I know, this will help." Rachel said.

She grabbed two pillows and put them under Heather's butt to lift her pussy higher for easy access.

"I wonder what incest tastes like." Rachel said.

She lowers her head as Heather looks on with tears in her eyes. Rachel takes a long slow lick along the length of Heather's pussy.

"Mmm. Incest tastes good." Rachel said.

Rachel licks Heather's pussy until the pleasure has overcome Heather's resistance and she is getting into it. Then Rachel stuffs the dildo into her sister and starts fucking her.

It takes twenty minutes for Heather to reach orgasm, and Rachel pulls out and licks her sister's pussy as she orgasms.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers