All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 02'

by oraldave39

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The shoe is on the other foot.

And the creeps get their tender feeling hurt

Too bad---So sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not your bew work

I read a couple of your other stories and they are not bad, nor are they great, but this is definitely not one of your best. Three women humiliating a guy is a good idea but the direction you chose was wrong. Don't give up but learn from the negative feedback I am sure you will get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I thought there were 3 women and 1 man

I was wrong, it was three women and one pansy. There was nothing wrong with the hero? settling in long term with the girl; but the way you have this written I was surprised Tim did not stay for more sex with your hero.

If you write a pansy character you need to take out the word rape and make him? grateful for sex with anything.

It is hard to think of a male character who would go through rape, bondage and spankings to say thanks do it again. Oh well I had him tie one of the superior women characters down a few years later. English sub boy with has stories if you need examples of a sub almost male character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I like this story

I like this story alot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Pay no attention to your spelling-challenged critics. I don't understand why they take the time to comment on a story if they hate it so much. Personally, I loved your story and I hope to see more of your work posted. Sigh--when are we going to get a "creampie" catagory all our own??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Femdom is nice but...

why do you bring in that stupind M/m stuff? And what guy would ever mary a bitch like that? Please endings like this simply destroy any believability of the story? Not that it had much I mean he could have freed himself pretty often and didn't which is simply unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dump her

No respect. Besides which he would have booted them all at the beginning, rendering all the rest of this dumb story mute. Marry her? What a joke.

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 10 years ago

Good story, crappy ending.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Good Sexy Story!!!

I Love eating yummy Cum from my wife's twat and would really love to suck the cum straight from her boyfriends cock!!

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. He should have escaped. Then systematically suppressed each one separately and done to them what they did at the start. Then with Suzy he would tell her that there is no way he could ever be with her or even care about her. That seems to be the only way forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry guys anyway you sugar coat it was rape.

And to let it continue, marrying one of the rapists?

Possibly plausible in a very warped world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroraldave39@oraldave39
My stories are written with real people in mind. I embellish or fantasize to get the big “What If ?” Sometime I combine several different experiences from various people into one story. If a story sounds too real, I take that as a compliment. Only a fool would write a nonfic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blindsided Ch. 01 Previous Part
Blindsided Series Info