Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Uhhh, Uhmmmnn, Ohhhh! Ffffuck! Oh fuck YES!" Holly replied emphatically, shouting out the answer passionately as Casey's huge dick rammed balls deep into her hard enough to slam against her cervix and shimmy Holly's head closer to the headboard above her. Squealing in delight the hot mother purred a moan excitedly as she grinned and moaned deeply. "Ohhhhhh! Oh fuck! Mmmm!" Laughing softly in disbelieving satisfaction, Holly's eyes shone ecstatically as she slid one hand down around Casey's strong back as the other snaked into his slightly mused dark hair. "Ohh I love the way you're fucking me! Ohhhhhmmmm!" She moaned huskily "Ohhhh! Oh! Oh fuck! Keep fucking me, Casey. Keep ohhhmmm fucking me! Ohhhhhh, I love your big dick! Oh my god, mmmmmmmm! YES!"

"Fuck, mom! I wish I would have fucked you earlier. I would have ripped your dress off and fucked you senseless on the sofa!" Casey growled hornily and Holly moaned deeply.

"Ummmhh...ohhh....yes! Oh god yes, Casey, I wish you would have fucked me before now! Ohmmm...fuck! Umnngh..uh...If I'd...ummm...have known you felt this GOOD! Ohhhhh...ummm...I would have let you fuck me anytime you wanted before now! Ohhhh fuuuuck yes! Ohhh yes! Umm...fuck!" She teasingly groaned as she looked up into his satisfied face, her own expression contorting from dick-hardening mischievous sexiness to twisted pleasure as blazing electric pleasure tore through her body with every rapid, hard thrust Casey made balls deep into her. With an innocently sexy smile that was only spoilt by the utter hunger raging in her eyes, Holly added innocently, "But you're going to fuck me as much as you want from now on. Ahh yes! Mmmmm...you hear me, baby? Umm...I want you to fuck me from now on. Ummmm...ohhh...You can have sex with me whenever you want...unghmmm...yes...ohhh fuck!...oooo....Ok, Casey? You get your...mmm...dick in me whenever you want...ohhmmm...you get me...ohhhh...any time you want...ohhhh...as much...fuck!...as you want...fuck! Oh yes! I'm yours to FUCK whenever you want!! Mmmm...so fuck me, Casey. I. WANT. You. To. FUCK ME."

Holly emphasised each of the last words deliberately as she stared intently up into Casey's eyes with a slutty, predatory smirk. Whether it was how hot she looked, what she had said, or how she had said it, the gorgeous mother didn't know but her son's eyes suddenly burned hotter and he rammed his hard dick into her so forcefully that Holly's groan came out a squeaking squeal of pleasure and her whole body was driven up towards the headboard as much as deep into the soft mattress.

Grinning proudly Casey ran one of his hands along Holly's bare leg as he rocked his hips in a slower, yet deeper, twisting motion that literally screwed his enormous dick around inside her pussy until the fat head thumped her cervix with its bare, pulsing skin.

"Do you love me fucking you more than dad?" He asked, his grin melting into a hot, cheeky smile that set Holly's heart...and pussy...fluttering. Fuck but he was gorgeous! And so bad!

Giving him her own devilishly impish yet oh-so-cute smile, Holly trailed one of her hands teasingly down onto his chest, pressing her palm against his firm muscles as her other hand danced down his neck to lightly grip his shoulder. Her smooth legs, already locked firmly around his waist, tightened and pulled him deep into her so that his fat cock sank as deep as it could, holding him firmly inside her as he almost danced his hips and forced his hard shaft to push hard into her -- almost as if he were trying to shove more of his cock, down to his balls, inside her -- and massage all around her pussy walls. Glancing deliberately down to look at her cock-stuffed pussy Holly felt a rush of lust surge through her until she felt lightheaded at seeing no sign of a condom and only her son's bare skin sinking into her splayed open, cheating pussy, before she looked back up with a hooded glance that burned with all of the heat she felt right then...and watched as Casey's eyes lit with that same fire.

"Yes" She answered simply, yet in a way that dripped utter sluttiness, holding his eyes with hers before she firmly raised her hips to push against his.

Taking the hint, Casey quickly used his greater strength to pull almost all of his cock out of her again despite her legs trying to force him back inside her and once again slammed home as he began to fuck her. With eyes locked in an almost angry passion, Casey's proud smirk twisted into a lustful arrogance.

"Yes, what?" He demanded hotly as he once more began pounding her pussy like a madman.

"Ohhh...Yes I love you fucking me more than your father" Holly purred loudly and honestly, and as Casey once more slammed into her hard and began fucking the life out of her, she knew what he wanted as she looked into his eyes. And so with wantonly dripping lust, she added...just as honestly...and loudly, "Ohhhh yes, Casey! I love you fucking me more than your father! Ohhh god yes, fuck me! Oh please fuck me! Ohhhmmmm! Fuuuccckk! Ummmm yeah! You fuck me so much better than he does! Ohhhh I love your big dick so much more! Ughmmm yes! Oh god yes! Fuck! Fuck me with your big unprotected cock, Casey! Make my pussy yours"

The words were exactly what her son wanted to hear as Casey's eyes blazed with wild lust and he rapidly began screwing his enormous dick in and out of her pussy with renewed vigour. Slamming into her so hard that each balls deep thrust slammed the fat, unprotected head of his cock against her cervix so forcefully that Holly struggled to gasp for panting breaths; both due to the force and how mind-blowingly incredible it felt. Her pussy, splayed as wide open as her legs around her son's waist, eagerly took every long, hard, thick inch of Casey's big dick, clenching and squeezing as it desperately tried to keep Holly filled with the wondrous rod as every inch of her pussy tingled and shook with a thousand fireworks of pleasure.

And oh fuck did it feel incredible! Holly could barely think she was having the life so literally fucked out of her. She had never felt so full of dick, so stretched, and so deeply penetrated! She was feeling so many things she had never known before, not only immense, stomach tightening, orgasm-inducing pleasure, but parts inside of her that she had never known existed -- parts she had never known a cock could reach or could set off like Casey's did!

The hot mother felt like a virgin again having sex for the very first time, feeling a hard cock inside her for the first time, and laying naked with a strong guy between her legs for the first time. Only this time the stunning dark-haired mother felt nothing but utter pleasure! And fuck did her son know how to use that monster! Not only was Casey so much thicker, and so much deeper inside her, than his father...but every single inch of his dick and every single move he made sent fireworks erupting from her pussy until every nerve in her body tingled and her muscles turned to jelly.

With each powerful thrust the gorgeous mother felt more and more like a fuck doll for her son, unable and unwilling to move except to fuck her pussy harder and faster on his cock as she hungrily met each of his downward thrusts with her bucking hips. Right then, having the life fucked out of her on her and his father's bed, Holly wouldn't have been able to move if Chris came in...wouldn't have wanted to move if Chris caught her!...and could do nothing but let Casey take her however he wanted. As much of her as he wanted. And oh fuck desperately want him to do both. Right then as Casey continued to nail her to his bed Holly had literally given him all of her and anything that he wanted.

All of the intense pleasure she felt from that was only made hotter as Holly looked up, her eyes locked with the stunningly good-looking guy above her, and saw not only the face of a guy who wasn't her husband...but the face of their son! The fact that here she was, a wife and mother, a woman completely in love with her husband, completely naked, lying on her and her husband's bed, her legs wrapped tightly around her son's waist, her big, glorious 34DD tits completely on display for him and rolling around her bare chest, her hands gripping erotically to his strong, naked back, as his completely unprotected cock that was so much bigger and thicker than his father's rammed and pounded her once-faithful pussy so hard and fast that Holly's ass bounced rapidly on the mattress and the hot 38-year-old felt like she was being drilled through the bed...all of it only drove Holly to even higher heights of pleasure.

Why it was so hot to think that here she was cheating on her loving, kind, caring, and perfect husband, not just with some random guy but with their son!, a guy he saw every day, Holly didn't know, but oh fuck did it feel incredible! That Holly was not only blown away by how great the sex was, that not only had she meant just how much better the sex was with Casey than with his father, and how much more she really loved his cock than her husband's, all of it just made Holly's pussy spasm until the hot, horny mother felt like she was clawing maddeningly as her entire body and world was being swept away to multiple orgasms that would blow her mind! All that existed was her gorgeous son above her and how incredible he was at fucking her! Fuck but she loved his cock!!

"Fuck, mom! Agh! You're pussy's so hot and tight!" Casey cried out.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Oh my god, yeeess! Ohhh fuck me, Casey! Ummm fuck me! Oh yeeaaahhh! That's just because your dick is so big, baby! Oh my god! YES! You feel so good in me!" Holly moaned emphatically as she almost glared up at Casey, her fingers flexing to scratch his back violently, "Give me your cock, baby! Umm yes! Give me your big cock! Ohhh! Mmmm, fuck, ohh you're so fucking big! I feel so fucking full! Ohhhhh!"

And give her his cock he did. Only this time Casey also leaned down until his mouth met her neck. Kissing and licking the eighteen-year-old devoured his mother's neck as he fucked into her from above, driving his cock hard and deep into her before seizing her neck between his teeth. Biting hard and over and over again, Casey bit down her neck to her shoulder and back again, almost drawing blood he nipped so hard.

"OHHHHHHH!" Holly cried out in passion at the feeling, as blazing trails of pleasure burst from the pain and only fuelled the way he was fucking her even hotter. "Ohhhh my god, baby, yes! Bite my neck! Leave your mark on your mother! Make her yours as you fuck her pussy!" She cried out as she grabbed hold of the back of his head and pulled him into her.

Casey did just that, nipping hard as his teeth sank into her soft flesh sending vibrations deep into Holly's pussy. So much so that the gorgeous brunette could barely contain herself! She fucked herself harder up against his pounding dick until her ass was bouncing off the mattress.

Casey only bit harder and fucked her more ruthlessly until finally he pulled his lips from her neck, leaving red marks all down her saliva-covered neck, and leaned back up panting.

"Would you rather have dad fucking you, mom?" Casey asked in a cocky growl as he rammed his unprotected dick balls deep into her.

"Ohhhh nooo! You! Ohh fuck, only you! I want you to fuck me, Casey! Oh god yes, only you!" Holly moaned honestly at the top of her lungs in reply, her nails digging into her son's tough shoulder as Casey drove into her pussy again and again.

Smirking stunningly, Casey moved one of his hands to gently hold one of Holly's heaving and flailing tits, squeezing hard, without missing a beat in how powerfully he was drilling her into the bed.

"I thought...ughn...you loved dad?" He asked playfully and Holly shuddered as she moaned deeply. Fuck that was so hot...and wrong...of him to say while fucking her! Oh so fucking hot!

Holly's back hit the bed again as her fingers splayed out on his back, shifting slightly as Casey's cock slamming into her occasionally drove the hot dark-haired mother a little closer to the headboard, and she gave him a look that dripped wanton sluttiness as her pussy was set afire around his impaling shaft.

"Ohhhmmmm, I do love your father" She moaned sexily, with a little impish smile and naughty twinkle in her large brown eyes. Oddly even being speared by her son's unprotected cock as she cheated on his father Holly knew that she meant those words with all of her heart. She really did love her husband and wanted to stay with him, and never wanted to hurt him. And yet, here she was, naked, on her back, legs around her son's waist, eagerly and hungrily taking all of his cock like she would for the rest of the night and more excited than she had ever been before about feeling him cum inside her!

She would let him do anything he wanted to her, fuck her all night long, tell him -- honestly -- how much bigger and better he was than his father, and yet with all of her heart she knew that she still loved Chris. This was just fucking hot sex with Casey...the best, most intense, and mind-blowing sex in her life. And that it was her own son just made it feel even better because it was so wrong. How both of those could be true at the same time the hot mother didn't know, but they were...and that just made cheating on her husband that much more intoxicating and hot.

With all of that burning through her mind and setting her pussy sparkling, Holly felt how much she and her husband loved each other and pictured her sweet, caring husband, busy with her other sons at the lake, as she felt Casey's huge cock spear hard and deep into her pussy, slamming against her cervix, almost into her womb!, without a condom and the sumptuous curve of her soft lips arched even more seductively as she reached to claw at Casey's neck and called out.

"Mmmmmm! Oh! Ughhmmm, fuck yes! Ohhh I love your father, Casey! Oooo...but you...ohhhh...you're fucking me! Unnngh, uh, uh, ummm, you get to FUCK ME OHHHHMMMMMMMM YEAH! MMMMmmmm, you get to fuck me...mmm...all night long...ohhhmmmm...like you've...unnm...always wanted." Holly purred moaningly as she kept her eyes locked on his, and then added with deliberate naughtiness, "So I'm all yours to fuck, Casey. Mmmm, I love your father...oooooo...and I'm his wife! Ohhh...but I'm all yours to fuck, Casey. Oooommmm! Sooo fuck your mother, Casey! Give me your cock, baby!"

Casey's gorgeous eyes glittered in lust and he leaned down to kiss Holly, his fingers teasing her tits as he squeezed and mauled one in his hands as his dick continued to plow into her, all sending waves of heat through Holly's tingling body and setting her pussy on fire even more.

Casey roughly squeezed Holly's tits, moulding the soft but firm flesh between his fingers as he pulled her towards his spearing dick in a way that set Holly's pussy blazing even more with how primal and dominant it felt. Having her son smiling so stunningly down at her as he played with her naked tits, pulling and twisting her erect nipples as he groped her hard, all the while ramming and pounding her pussy with his huge, fat cock, was just so fucking hot, and the gorgeous mother could only shudder and moan louder as she held onto his back and almost desperately fucked her pussy on his cock, almost like she was about to cum!

Smiling, with a look of devilish impishness as she pushed her tits into Casey's mauling hand, Holly reached up to push hard against the headboard.

"Do you like riding me, then, Casey?" She asked with impish cuteness, enjoying looking up into her son's, rather than his father's, face as she felt his fat cock spear into her, pushing the walls of her pussy apart, stretching her, as the hard shaft sank nine inches deep into her fast and hard, pounding her so fucking good. Fuck this was so hot!

Casey's one-sided charming smile would have made Holly's pussy flutter excitedly if it had not already been maddeningly alive with electric fire already as she continued to ram her hips up to meet every powerful downward thrust into her.

"Ugh, fuck, mom" Casey repeated again in a tight voice as his hand continued to roughly play with her large tits, squeezing the soft but firm flesh so eagerly that he left red hand imprints on her skin as he mauled her. The sight -- and feel! -- of her son's hands mauling her tits and briefly leaving those marks made the hot mother moan deeply. Fuck but she had never dreamt that she would see the day when her own son would be playing with her tits! Let alone groping her like he had never had his hands on a woman's body before while fucking the hell out of her! Smiling at the effect his touch was having on her, Casey rolled her sensitive nipple between his fingers, sending Holly's pussy ever hotter, as he continued to speak. "What do you think?" He asked as he flexed his hips, slamming deep into her as he rubbed against her clit almost sending Holly shooting up the bed in pleasure! "You're so fucking hot! You're my fucking dream woman. Fuck! Ughnn, yeah"

Hearing her son say that with honest appreciation and wonder made Holly arch her back a little more, angling her hips for him to fuck her deeper as she pushed her tits as hard as she could into his hand and let her own hand fall from his neck to help him squeeze her tits. Fuck! But if he hadn't already gotten her into bed then that charming honesty would have done it! That feeling curved Holly's lips beautifully, putting a gorgeous pleased sparkle in her eyes...but Casey was far from done and that feeling only got stronger.

"Fuck your pussy is tight! Ungh...shit. Ahh fuck! I...ugh...thought your throat was fucking tight but...damn...your pussy feels like it's trying to suck the cum from my dick harder than your mouth did! FUCK squeeze my dick as I fuck you, mom!" He half growled and half grunted as he continued to plow into her, slamming her ass into the bed as he sank his unprotected cock into her like only his father should.

Holly could barely hold on as she clawed at the headboard above her and pushed against the wall, splaying her hand out as wide as her legs.

"Oooo yeah, ohhhh! Ummmm, fuck! Oh yes, ahh...fuck, your dick feels so fucking good in me! Ummm yeah, I love your cock! Mmm! Ohhh! Fuuuuck...your dick...is...so...fucking...big! Oh my god I'm so full of your cock, Casey! Ooooo keep fucking me! Oh yes! Oh my god!! You're fucking me sooo good!! Ughh...uhhmmm...yeah! Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck YES! Ooooommmm! FUCK! You're so much bigger than your father! Oh god fuck! Oh wow! Ohhh you fuck me so much better than he does! Oh my god, you're so good at having sex with me! Ummm! I love having sex with you!! Ohhh, uh, yeah...fuck...I love your cock...ohhhh...I love your big cock more than your father's!! Oh god yes Casey, fuck me!" Holly moaned loudly in response, her hand clawing at the headboard above her wildly as she forced Casey's hand to almost painfully grope her shuddering tits by arching her back into him, her pussy literally on fire with pleasure as she tried to bounce her tight ass off the bed onto her son's impaling dick.

Tried, because Casey was nailing her so hard and fast that Holly could barely keep up! Staring up at him with utter passion painting her beautiful face Holly forced Caseu's hand into her naked breast with her own as she let go of his back and laced her fingers with his, the soft but firm flesh moulding fatly around his strong fingers as he squeezed enthusiastically while her other breast shook and rolled madly around her slender chest.

"Oooo fuck my tight pussy, Casey! Mmmm, make my pussy yours, not your father's! Ohhhh! YES! Oh fuck yes! Ohh my pussy is yours, not your dad's! Oh god! Ohhmm, yeah, your cock feels so perfect in me! Oh don't stop fucking me! Caaaassseeeeyyy! Yeeeeeaaah! Ohhhhhhh! Fuuuuu....Fuuuck! Oh, oh, oh, oooooo! Mmmm! Do you like that? Mmmm, do you like my pussy? Do you like...fucking me, Casey? Ohhmmm, are you glad you got to fuck me? Would you...ohhhh...would you rather fuck some other girl? Ohhhhhuuunnghh! YES!" Holly panted hornily and Casey grinned widely.

1...2021222324...27