Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the only woman I want to fuck, mom! You know that!" He replied through gritted teeth and Holly moaned deeply.

Proud flutters ran through Holly's stomach at that and the hot mother excitedly pulled her hard nipple as Casey cupped her breast, squeezing roughly and almost pushing the soft but firm flesh close enough for Holly to lick her nipple. Her soft, parted lips curved even more pleased and she pushed herself down and up to meet her son's thrust, driving his dick so deep the sexy dark-haired mother thought he had speared into her womb! Fuck but she screamed a squeal as electricity tore through her body as her pussy almost split with fat, solid cock meat!

Casey, on the other hand, had opened his mouth to say something else but no words came out as Holly's pussy swallowed his cock like her throat and mouth had not long before, and for a moment the look on her son's face made Holly think that she was about to receive her second load of cum for the night...but this time deep in her fertile pussy! The thought sent shivers of lust rampaging through her sexy, slender body and for a second Holly herself thought she was about to explode into a mind-wrenching orgasm -- fuck! The thought of having cum shooting into her pussy was so hot! But having her son's cum, not his father's, and not even some other guy's, but her own son's cum!, pumping inside her, just as he had unloaded in her mouth and down her throat earlier, was just...fucking orgasmic! Fuck...Holly's whole world began to spin!

Clearly holding onto himself by his fingernails, Casey didn't miss a beat and continued raising his hips and slamming into her with barely a stumble as he visibly struggled not to fill her with his cum too early. Almost holding her breath as her pussy tingled with excited anticipation Holly waited for that familiar feeling of thick, hot cum pumping from the expanding fat head of a hard cock, coating the inside of her pussy -- blasting against her unprotected pussy walls and shooting deep into her pussy, thick ropes of potent seed emptying into her fertile, cheating womb.

Staring up at him with eyes that sparkled with utter eagerness Holly locked her legs around Casey's waist, pulling his cock deeper into her, desperate to not let one drop of his hot cum escape her pussy. And her son's cock twitched hornily inside her as he smirked, knowing exactly what she was doing...what she wanted...but all he did was slide his hand from her tits to grab her slender, curved waist as he continued to jackhammer his pussy-splitting cock into her, flexing his hips to match each roll of hers and driving Holly's clit and the inside of her pussy crazy.

"Fuck you're beautiful!" Casey admired, looking as taken aback as the first time Holly had seen his dick. Holly felt another surge of pride as his eyes wandered over her. "And...ungh...you ask if I'd rather fuck someone else?" He asked with playful yet honest affront. "Fuck, mom...uh...you're fucking gorgeous...agh...hot...fuck...hot as hell...hottest fuckk! Nnngh...greatest cocksucker! Aghh. Shit! fuckk...nnnngh...fuck your pussy feels so fucking good!...And you know...urgh, I've always wanted you! Fuck, just...just touching you makes me want to...cum all over that gorgeous face of yours...fucknnn!"

"Mmmmmmm fuck!" Holly moaned appreciatively, her body shaking from the feel of his hands on her as she reached up to grab onto his back with her hand as the other held onto the headboard as much as how good his cock felt pumping into her, before with a dirty smile that made her body shudder in pleasure at what she was saying, she added, "Ohhhhh fuuuuck yes! Ohhhmmmoooo, fuck! Oh fuck me! Ohhh god yes, Casey! Ohhh, don't stop fucking me!! Give me your dick, Casey! Uuuuunnn, yyyeaaahh! Fuck me with your big cock, baby! Fuck me better than your father ever has! Aaaaghhh, yeah! Oooo, show his, oh, wife the great night you always wrote about!!! Aaaahhh YES FUCK ME!! OHHHHH!"

With that Casey smirked and slammed his cock into her and held himself balls deep inside her. Harshly he began to rotate his hips, circling his cock within her pussy and rubbing her clit harshly before pulling out and then slamming back in with a twist to his movements that screwed his cock into her pussy, sending wave after wave of pleasure surging through Holly's body and arching her back.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck!" Holly cried out passionately, "Oh god, yes, baby, give me your big dick! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me baby! Fuck me, Casey! Oh yes! Ooooh god! Ohhh god! Ohhhh you're fucking me so good! Ummm, fuuuuuccckk! Yes! Ohhh Casey, fuck! Ohhhhhh, you're fucking me so fucking goooooood!!" The last came out as a squealing scream as pleasure erupted from Holly's pussy and surged through her mind, almost making her pass out. Panting breathlessly, she gazed intently up into Casey's eyes as he sweated lightly above her, pumping her full of his solid cock meat. "Oh god, Casey, I love your big cock! Ohhh fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh! I wish you would have fucked me before now! Ohmmm yeaah! Oooooo! If...ohhh...if I would have known how mmmmm big your fucking dick is...and...ahhhoooohhh...how fucking incredible you are at this...ooooo...I would have let you get your dick in me way before now! Ohh! I would mmm have let you fuck me in the kitchen today! Ahh! And fuck me in your room! Ohhh! Yes! I would have sucked your dick while we watched the movie!! AHHH! FUCK! OHHH FUCK ME! Ohhhh YES! Give me all of your cock! Fuck my pussy until you fill me with your cum! Ohmmm!!"

"Fuck!!" Casey groaned, driving his cock so hard into her that Holly grunted, his eyes raging with lust as he stared down at her. "Fuck!" He breathed tightly, "It's so fucking hot to hear you say that, mom" He added between strained, panting breaths as Holly heaved with heavy breaths herself beneath him, smiling with sexy playfulness "I've wanted to hear you say that for so fucking long. Fuck, I could listen to you say it over and over without ever getting bored"

Holly's lips curved a little more erotically as she kept her eyes locked on his and, relishing in the feel of his thick, oh-so-gloriously hard cock buried completely inside her, teased the back of his neck with her fingers as she deliberately and seductively spoke.

"Fuck. Me. Casey" Holly said impishly, and as Casey shook his head in wonder at her as he forcefully slammed his hips up and down, faster and harder until he was fucking her steadily -- his hard cock pumping in and out of Holly's unprotected pussy -- Holly kept her eyes locked on his as she first breathed sexily, then moaned hotly, then groaned in loud pleasure, until with utter ecstasy and in a shaky voice from how hot and hard Casey pounded her again, she called out in a passionate scream, deliberately loud enough for the neighbours to hear, "Ohhh fuck me, Casey! Fuck me! Oooo I want you to fuck me, Casey! YES! Ohhhh!"

Again and again the hot mother cried out, ever louder and ever more emphatic, and each time her stud son rammed his dick home, fucking her harder and faster until with furious power he was hammering her tight ass and slim body into the mattress, causing the soft but sturdy bed to gently creak, creak, creak from the furious, illicit fucking that was going on on top of it!

Holly's cries of passion quickly turned from teasing and spurring Casey on to desperate screams and moans of utter pleasure. Casey nailed her to the bed so hard and fast that steadying himself with both hands on the bed he growled and breathed heavier, straining with effort as his hips bounced up and down, drilling his enormous rod in and out of Holly's pussy with a slick schlucking sound. Holly's large 34DD tits rolled wildly as she clung to his neck, steadily being driven closer and closer to the headboard above her as Casey's thrusts rammed her deep into the mattress and slammed so hard against her cervix that as she bounced her hips to meet his rhythm Casey's cock drove her ever up the bed. And all the while Holly Clarke, faithful mother and wife, begged him to fuck her, to give her his cock, and moaned in absolute delirious pleasure as he did just that.

The hot mother's eyes almost rolled into her head again as she was filled with so much hard cock so quickly and powerfully, not to mention so deeply! The sexy way that Casey kept fucking her so that her head thumped the headboard into the wall made how good he was screwing her feel ten times hotter. For a moment, as the rhythmic thumping continued and Casey's huge, thick, rock-sold, unprotected cock plunged balls deep into her again and again, pounding her ass into the soft mattress fast and hard, causing her tits to jiggle wildly and her feet to bounce on his bare ass, Holly almost felt like she was going to cum any second! Fuck but this was so wrong and yet so incredibly hot! Casey was fucking her so much more powerfully than his father, he was so much stronger, so much deeper inside her, he had so much more stamina -- he just kept going and going as he pounded her hard and fast in a way that would have had his father out of breath and cumming in seconds!, and holy fuck did he know how to use his dick and work her pussy! Fuck, but he was just relentlessly nailing her and all Holly could do was lie there and take it, and try as hard as she could to buck her hips to keep up with him; but oh fuck did he ever stop for breath!!?

As Casey relentlessly pounded into her and Holly fucked herself as hard as she could back at him, her tits flying around her chest, she was about to reach round to claw at his back once more with the hand that was grasping the headboard when suddenly Casey took both of her hands and pinned them down onto the bed beside her head. Holding her down Casey thoroughly began to fuck into her with all of his strength, nailing his dick in and out of her pussy like a jackhammer. And Holly screamed in pleasure.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking good at this! Ohhh fuuuuck! Oh yes fuck! Ungh! Ohhhh fuck me! Uhhhh! You're fucking me so fucking good! Oh yes! Yes! YES! OHHHH! FUCK! Ohhhh, I love your fucking dick! I love your fucking dick! Ohmmmnnngh! Fuck me, Casey, fuck the hell out of me! Ohhhh mmmm, yes! OHHH YES! OHHHHNNNGH! Fuck, yes! Fuck me like only your father should!" Holly cried in ecstasy, and Casey did just that, driving her ass into the mattress like a jackhammer gone wild!

"Oh fuck! Shit, mom! Are you going to cum?" Casey growled out as his hands pushed Holly's into the mattress while his dick nailed her ass into the bed.

"Yes, baby! Oh fuck, Casey! I'm going to cum soon! Just keep fucking me like that! Oh god! YES!" Holly moaned in reply as loudly as she could, her feet bouncing off his rising and falling ass like they were on springs, while her hips rose and fell to meet him manically. "Are you going to cum, baby? Mmmmm! I really want your cum!"

"Fuck, mom! I'm going to give you all of my cum in a minute! Shit!" Casey responded and Holly couldn't help but groan wildly. She was so looking forward to him filling her with his hot cum she couldn't wait! "Yeah I'm gonna fuck you, mom. I'm going to fuck you and cum in you. Fuck!"

Ramming into her hard, Casey fucked Holly as powerfully as he could. His legs raising up on tiptoe so that he could get more leverage, the hot eighteen-year-old slammed his hips down, driving his cock deep into the hot tight pussy of his mother. With every deep slam of his pistoning hips Holly's tits flew around her chest, her bare thighs tensed around his waist, and her slender fingers scratched down his back, moaning loudly. Her pussy was on fire and her whole body itched with pure ecstasy so that the wife and mother could barely keep her eyes in one place.

"Oh god, yes! YES! Make me scream, Casey! Oh fuck, make your mother scream for your big dick! OH GOD! FUCK ME! YES! FUCK ME!" Holly screamed out as Casey worked his dick in and out of her, "Fuck! You've always wanted to get me under you! Ohhhhh, fuck...now you have! Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum, baby! YES CASEY! Ohhh fuck! Fill my pussy with your big dick and all of your fucking cum!"

Squeaking and creaking the bed complained as Casey drilled Holly's ass into the soft mattress. The lustful sight of the hot dark-haired mother being fucked into her bed, her big 34DD tits rolling around her chest wildly and her long, smooth legs wrapped tightly around her son as he slammed his entire thick nine inch cock deep into her until his balls swung heavily against her tight ass, while her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy, her softly painted lips moaning in a lewd 'O' as she felt more intense pleasure than ever before, was just too awe-inspiring.

Fuck, Holly couldn't hold back any longer. And so as Casey pounded her pussy towards her orgasm with every stroke, the exhausted and well-fucked mother, alive with the thrill of how big, how deep, and how good her son was, and at the intense feeling of cheating on her husband, as she took her son's unprotected cock inside her, fucked as hard as she could, thrusting her hips up to meet every stroke Casey made until suddenly Holly felt the familiar tingling within her stomach and pussy.

Every slam of her hips quickly became more eratic than the last, made worse by the knowledge that she was imminently about to feel Casey shoot his cum inside her for the first time. Moaning louder and with all she had in her, the hot mother egged her son on to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could...and oh fuck did Casey do just that. Her nails scratched down his back, the harder he fucked her the more blood she drew, and the horny pair stared hotly into each other's faces. Holly felt the thrill, as she had all night, of staring up at Casey's face, not her son's, not her husband's, as she felt him fuck her, as she felt her orgasm approaching, and as she knew she was about to feel cum inside her for the first time ever. All from her own son! Fuck!

And so the pair continued to fuck, slamming hard and fast, breaking the bed and smashing the wall with the headboard, until suddenly Holly felt her orgasm creeping rapidly up inside her. Clawing wildly as she felt her pussy tingling like a wildfire, clenching and relaxing around his massive, impaling member again and again, Holly panted heavier and harder, so very fucking close.

"Ohhhh fuck! Fuck! Fuck me Casey! Oh god, I'm so fucking close!" She chanted over and over, "Don't stop! Oh god, fuck! YES! OH YES! OHHHHH!"

Casey, his whole body drenched in sweat and red, his breathing laboured and ragged and his face frozen with the look of lust as he stared down at her and utter concentration as he fucked that spot deep in Holly's pussy and held back as much as he could, slammed into her with all he had. And Holly began to pant harder.

"Oh yes, Casey! Casey! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god! Ummmm! Yeah! Ohhhhh! Casey, keep fucking me, you're going to make me cum! Oh god, so fucking good! Fuck me baby, fuck me!" Holly cried out, her eyes fluttering and rolling as she tried hard to stare up at her son's face as pleasure battered every sense within her.

Fuck she was so close! The sight of her son's strong body above her, his gorgeous face, and knowing that he was her son just sent Holly rocketing into ecstasy. Fuck he was so hot! This was so fucking wrong and so fucking good! She was about to cum...and oh fuck was Casey going to make her explode.

He relentlessly pounded her tight pussy, fucking her ass into the bed and causing her smooth legs to flail around him wildly, her toes curling. Her large tits flew around her chest and her long dark hair framed her beautiful face as she stared erotically up at him from where she lay, helplessly and enthusiastically taking his big dick.

Holly's whole body surged with utter pleasure as she gripped Casey's back and held onto him with her legs as best she could while he fucked her pussy hard and fast, pummelling her into the soft mattress. Her whole body spun and she felt both lightheaded and like the world was about to explode in every colour and pleasure she could imagine. Fuck, she was right there! Casey slammed harder, his movements becoming more jerky and eratic the closer he came and feeling him so close pushed Holly hotter and higher. Fuck!

"Oh fuck! Oh Casey! Oh god yes! YES! FUCK! Ohhh! Fuck me, Casey! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHHH! Goooooddddd, you're going to make me cum, Casey! Oh yes, don't stop. Fuck! Fuck me, Casey, fuck me!" Holly cried out loudly, raking her fingers hard down his back.

"Aaagghh, fuck! Mom! Cum for me, mom, unngh, fuck. Cum for me!" Casey growled harshly.

"Oh god I'm going to cum! Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me! Oh yes! Casey! CASEY! OH FUCK CASEY YES! FUCK ME!" Holly called out emphatically, then moaned as loud as she could

"Yeah, fuck! You better cum, mom. Cum on my big dick, baby! 'Cause I'm about to cum in you, mom! FUCK! Are you ready for this?" He grunted in a tight, tired voice, and Holly screamed in pleasure.

Her whole body felt a rush of pleasure that drove her mad surge through her body as Holly felt the excitement of what her son had just said. He was about to cum in her. This was it! She was not only going to feel his cum inside her for the first time but feel her son's cum inside her!

Holly's whole body hummed and her pussy sparkled with ecstasy and her orgasm went from approaching methodically to suddenly slamming almost on top of her. Panting and slamming her hips as wildly as she could, grasping at his back and clawing at him, moaning ever more passionately and madly, Holly's voice rose as she felt her violent orgasm about to tear her whole body to shreds.

"YES! YES! YES! OHHH FUCK! FUCK! OHHHHH! GOD I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME! FUCK ME CASEY! FUCK ME!!! OHHHH! CUM IN ME, BABY! OHHH I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Holly screamed hotly, the thought of being filled by his hot, sticky seed driving her closer to her maddening orgasm.

Groaning loudly, Casey fucked into her as powerfully as he could and Holly felt her pussy tightening and her world starting to spin. Fuck she was about to cum! Fuck! FUCK!

"Fuck! You want me to cum in you mom? Ugghh. 'Cause I'm going to. Fuck. I'm about to fill your pussy with my cum!" Casey asked with a tight, harsh, orgasm-approaching voice as he drove his dick into her relentlessly, the bed sounding as if it were about to collapse any second.

"YES! OH GOD, GIVE IT TO ME, CASEY! OHHH GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK AND OH FUCK ME! OHHHH! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! OH FUCK BABY GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR CUM!!" Holly screamed passionately in reply, her whole body shaking as her orgasm threatened to crash down on her. Her hips worked faster and harder, wildly bucking against Casey's relentless fucking as she fucked herself right to the edge of her orgasm. Fuck...fuck...she was about to...fuck! About to...

"Ohhh fuck...you're about to get all of my cum, mom! Think about dad while you feel it!" He growled tightly in response and Holly moaned louder as she panted wildly

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The bed quickly became one loud creaking and squeaking noise, shaking violently, and shaking Holly's tight, slender body as Casey unsteadily fucked the hell out of her. Gripping tightly to him Holly thought about her husband and what was about to happen, and the feel of her son's enormous dick slamming in and out of her. Every touch of his body to hers, every feel of him deep inside her, every thought of how he was about to make her cum and fill her with his seed pushed Holly madly towards the edge. Until she saw a flash of her husband's loving face in her mind and then focused on Casey as his thick, long cock sank balls deep inside her, and Holly felt her whole world seemingly hang in the balance for a second.

"OH MY GOD CASEY, YES! OHHH FUCK! FUCK! OHHH CASEY, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM...OHHH FUCK! FUCK ME! FFFFUUUCCCKK! OH GOD KEEP FUCKING ME, KEEP FUCKING ME! YES! OH GOD I'M SO....OHHH YES...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM...FUCK ME CASEY" She cried out, deliberately emphasising his name rather than his father's, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU'RE GOING TO...OHHH...AGGHHH...YES...OH GOD...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE...OHHH OHHH FUCK CASEY...CASEY...OH FUCK CASEY YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! OH GOD, OH GOD! KEEP FUCKING ME! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEE! OHHH! I'M GO...I'M GO...AAAAAHHHHH IIII'MMMM CUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

1...2122232425...27