Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly screamed so loud that Casey would have looked around to see if one of the neighbours was going to charge in to see what was wrong if he wasn't so close to cumming himself. For the hot mother Holly felt Casey's huge cock continuously pound her until suddenly her world exploded in the most violent and ecstastic way ever.

Her pussy slammed hard onto Casey's cock clamping down like a vice trying to snap shut and convulsions wracked the knockout brunette like she was being electrocuted. Her whole body shook and juddered as wave after wave of pure ecstasy shot through her, sweeping her senses away in a wash of stars and colours. Holly threw her head back, her eyes open and staring at the ceiling but seeing nothing as her whole world ceased to exist in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her pussy spasmed as her nails dug so deeply into Casey's back that her son yelled out in pain. Holly's large, succulently soft but oh-so-firm tits quivered as her body trembled and convulsed and her legs locked solidly around Casey's body.

As wave after wave of ecstasy beat through her like a storm on the shore, Holly felt like every orgasm she had had before was just a horny flutter in her stomach. Wracked with pure pleasure the gorgeous mother lay convulsing for what seemed like an eternity, but could only have been seconds. Her muscles tensed, her stomach knotted, her back arched, and her nails dug deeper, and Holly lost any sense of time and the noise of the bed. But then one sound came through and set Holly's orgasm off again...

"Fuck! Agh! Mom...fuck...here I cum!" Casey growled and slammed his huge cock balls deep into her

Holly had only enough time to draw a breath before she suddenly felt the thick cock expand, the fat head grow, and then with a guttural grunt from her son Holly felt the tip explode. Load after huge, heavy load of cum, just like she had felt in her mouth earlier, exploded within her pussy. The first, huge rope shot from Casey's dick and pumped into her, coating her cervix and pussy walls before another, and another, and another, quickly spurted deep inside her. Just as she had felt as Casey had emptied his load down her tight throat not long before Holly felt deep inside her unprotected pussy. Huge globs of her son's potent, sticky white cum shot inside of her as Casey groaned and held his dick as deep inside her as he could.

The feeling of Casey's hot seed pumping into her, of it splashing against the walls and insides of her pussy, was like nothing Holly had ever felt before. And oh fuck, it sent her orgasm reeling in another powerful round of pussy-shattering quakes. Convulsing and screaming wordlessly, trying vainly to call out that she could feel Casey cumming inside her, Holly's eyes rolled up into her head and her mouth hung open as she quivered on his fully impaled cock. And spurts just kept on coming. Fuck! She had thought Casey would only cum a little given that he had already emptied his balls down her throat that night. But fuck, he just kept on cumming inside her!

Load after huge, heavy load pumped inside her, kept in only by the sheer size of her son's thick dick and how tightly Holly's pussy was holding to his fat shaft as she came hard, the only place for his cum to go was deep into her womb. Firing huge loads straight into her womb and filling her pussy with his cum, Holly felt just as she had when he had made her swallow all of his sticky seed. Full. Fuck, did she feel full quickly. Every time a thick rope shot out of his dick and lashed against the inside of her pussy Holly quaked and shook, cumming harder. Everything ceased to exist for the knockout mother except the feel of her son cumming inside her and the most intense and vicious orgasm of her whole life. Her head spun deliriously and dizzingly and her ears rang. Pleasure battered through her like nothing she had ever experienced until she thought she was about to pass out. Finally, however, after an eternity of being filled by his heavy loads, Casey emptied his entire balls deep inside her and the final sticky globs shot from his dick into her.

With a loud groan Casey collapsed heavily on top of her, mashing her big tits into his chest, as Holly finally felt her orgasm shudder through her and she lay panting exhaustedly. But oh fuck did she feel fucking satisfied and content. And oh fuck did she feel so fucking full of cum. Fuck!

"Oh fuck!" Holly breathed heavily in a half-moan, half-sigh as she lay panting and breathing heavily on the bed, her chest rising as her son lay sweaty and spent on top of her.

Casey grumbled something in response but he was too tired to really speak right then and so Holly just lay back and relaxed, relishing in the buzzing feel of post-sex and just being filled with a ton of cum. For a moment all she could do was lay there and just bask in how good she felt...and how completely spent she was. But after a little while she managed to weakly move her arms to wrap them around her son as she held him close to her. Both naked, like mother and son should never be, as Casey's cock slowly began to soften within her.

Finally Casey pushed himself up unsteadily until he was holding himself above her once more and Holly's hands fell to her heaving chest, half covering her voluptuous tits as she lay reeling from her orgasm. Sitting up and pulling his now soft cock from inside her, the cum flowing in her, Casey grinned down at her with the largest, most satisfied smile she had ever seen him have.

"Someone seems satisfied." She said tiredly, but with her own small, impish smile on her face, "Are you happy you've finally nailed me?"

Casey's grin only grew more pleased and self-satisfied at that as he ran a hand along her slender leg and across her cum-filled belly.

"That was the best ever." Casey announced with a long sigh, "Fuck, mom, you were incredible!"

This time it was Holly's turn to smile smugly as she lay gasping for breath.

"You weren't too bad yourself. I almost passed out." She replied and watched as Casey's smile beamed even brighter.

"Was that the best sex you've ever had?" He asked with a smirk and Holly felt her stomach flutter. He had just finished nailing the hell out of her and cumming in her, his own mother!, and now he wanted to one up his father another notch?

"Much better than I've ever had sex. Even with your father." She confirmed for him and smiled as he sat up straighter.

He was so proud of himself in fact that Holly half thought he was about to stuff his cock back inside her with how he looked down at it!

"And what about you? Have I made up for missing out on your weekend?" She asked with a coy playfulness and Casey nodded.

"Fuck! What weekend?" He asked and Holly laughed softly. "This was the best weekend I could've dreamed of!"

"Good!" She replied with a warm, loving smile mixed with mischievousness, "I'm glad I could make it better for you."

Casey didn't reply at first, instead he let his eyes wander all over her naked body before once more raising his gaze to her face.

"Oh you did. And you will a lot more." He said confidently before shuffling on the bed so that his legs hung off the side. "So, when's round two?"

Holly laughed musically as she reached up to run her hands through her long, brown hair.

"We've just had sex and you're asking when we can go again?" She asked amusedly and fondly.

Casey gave her his best guilty look as he grinned at her, and Holly laughed softly again.

"I can't help it if I had fun." He said finally, standing up on unsteady legs and turning towards her, completely naked and hanging free.

Holly's eyes drifted down his strong, sleek body to his thick, soft cock without intending to. She just couldn't help it. Before she looked back up at his face with a little more red in her cheeks and a little more tingling in her pussy than before.

"So did I, but you've fucked me so good I can't move." Holly replied with a loving laugh as she lifted her arm up weakly and let it fall beside her as if she had no bones in her body. "I think you're going to have to wait, stud."

Grinning at her as if he could keep going all night despite wavering where he stood, Casey reluctantly agreed before jumping back on the bed beside her.

"Well there's nothing stopping a little touching and kissing, is there?" He said smoothly as he reached up to circle his fingers around her firm tits as he leaned closer to her face.

Smiling naughtily Holly reached up to run a hand down his cheek.

"Nothing at all." She agreed playfully before feeling his lips press against hers.

The kiss was long and deeply passionate. Casey's tongue played delicately with hers at first, flicking and flaunting its way around hers as their lips smacked slowly. Then with increased pressure as he leaned against her and squeezed her tits firmly his tongue began to dart around hers in her mouth and dance with hers playfully. Moaning softly Holly kissed her son back as thoroughly as he kissed her, pulling him towards herself with her hand on his face as if she couldn't get enough. And right then, she couldn't.

As the kiss went on and Casey's hands wandered over her chest, squeezing and pulling and mauling her tits and nipples Holly began to breathe harder and her pussy began to tingle once more, until finally she couldn't take any more and her free hand flopped over to grab hold of Casey's thick cock, squeezing and pulling on the soft but large member as she and her son made out.

Her hand moved up and down, putting pressure on her son's dick to harden as her fingers played around the sensitive head before slipping down to jerk his dick like she was giving him a handjob. And all the while the two kissed passionately, Holly moaning into her son's mouth as her tongue entwined with his. Finally Casey broke the kiss and stared down at her with heated eyes and a dick that was once more twitching to life in her hands.

"I think someone wants a round two as much as me." He said mischievously as his fingers circled around her nipples playfully.

Biting her bottom lip Holly smiled hornily before she spoke. Her eyes glittering with lust as she stared up at her son above her.

"Do you think you're up for it, big guy?" She asked playfully and smiled as Casey grinned down at her.

"For fucking you? Mom. I'm always up for that." He answered, emphasising who she was to him in a way that made Holly's pussy surge with lust.

This was her son. She was his mother. They shouldn't be having sex. And yet here she was, naked on her bed, freshly fucked and full of his cum, looking into his eyes as she played with his dick and he toyed with her nipples after just kissing him like no mother should, debating whether they were going to have sex again or not. Again. She had already had sex with him once. Without a condom. On her and his father's bed. They had fucked madly and loved every second. She had already crossed the line. Why not cross it again? It was so good, after all.

Playfully squeezing his dick, Holly reached up with her other hand to brush his hair back before holding on to his face.

"You want to fuck your mom again?" She asked matter-of-factly, in a way that was so normal that it was even hotter for what she was taking for granted.

"I want to nail your hot ass over and over, mom." Casey replied, squeezing her breast before trailing a hand down her stomach towards her cum-filled pussy.

"Then fuck me, Casey. Fuck me good, baby." Holly teased, her eyes twinkling at the sudden big grin that her son had on his face.

She was about to pull him to her to kiss him again when Casey leaned back mischievously.

"Uh-uh, not this time." He said as he took hold of her hand, "This time we have sex in my bed."

Feeling a flash of lust pass through her at the erotic idea of having sex with her own son in his bed, Holly took Casey's hand and let him pull her up. And pull her up he had to as suddenly Holly felt her whole body weaken from how good she had been fucked earlier. She was excited and horny enough for this, but boy was she going to be fucked out of energy after!

"You want to fuck me in your own bed so you can remember every time you go to sleep?" She asked amusedly and Casey took on another guilty expression that only made the hot mother laugh softly.

"It won't be the last time I fuck you there." He replied smugly, "When dad's around I don't think we could get away with fucking in here. He could walk in any second. So you'll have to be on your back in my room. I'll just have to pretend I've got a girl over if you're too loud."

Holly felt her pussy burn hotter at how nonchalant her son was about having sex with her when his father was home. It was just so hot. He took it for granted that he was going to nail her whenever he wanted to and wherever that he had already thought up where was best for them to have sex when his dad was back. Fuck! The idea of having sex with only a thin door to separate them from his father seeing was so hot. As was the idea of Chris hearing them fucking but not knowing that it was mother and son rather than Casey with just some girl. Holly almost wished that her husband would come back right then so she could take Casey up on the offer. Fuck it was so hot!

"Mmmm, then I better get used to your bed, hadn't I?" She asked playfully as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

Well, 'stood up' was not completely accurate. She did manage to stand straight but with how wobbly her knees were Holly was not sure how long she would be standing for. Fuck he had fucked the life out of her! Fortunately her legs steadied a little as she walked around to take his hand again and follow as Casey led her, naked, out of her and his father's room towards his own bedroom.

Once there Casey kicked the door open, instructing her to leave it open as she went to close it before moving over to his bed and letting her sit on the edge as he messed with his computer for a moment. Holly felt her stomach fluttering much like she had felt when she had let him into her and Chris' room. Why she should feel so nervous after having already had sex with her son she had no idea, but she was. And it felt hot. This was the moment that she went from this being a one time thing to it being a full blown affair. This was where she consented to have sex with her son any time he wanted her and agreed to be there and let him do whatever he wanted to her. She felt dizzy with how horny she was feeling. Dizzy and more than a little excited. This was where she became her son's slut, whatever she had cried out earlier. This was the moment.

The instant that Casey turned around and looked at her Holly felt her heart beat faster. The feel of his eyes on her naked body just felt so...intense. So pervertedly hot. She couldn't resist him. And so as he took her hand once more she let him pull her up for another hot kiss. And hot it was. Clinging together naked, her tits pressed against his chest firmly, their lips smacking and their tongues dancing, the illicit pair kissed hotly for a few minutes, with hands wandering over each other's bodies like this was the first time they had got each other naked.

Then Casey broke the kiss and walked around her, sitting on the bed and then lying down. Holly stood watching him with an almost nervous anticipation as he worked his cock until it once more stood proud and straight, just waiting for her again.

"Tell me what you want, mom." Casey said as he lay looking up at her.

"I want you to have sex with me." Holly replied huskily, "I want you to fuck my brains out, Casey."

Grinning up at her he held out his hand and Holly took it, following as he pulled her closer to the bed. Kneeling on the edge she threw one leg over his waist before pulling the other one up so that she was kneeling over his solid cock once more. Shuffling the two of them so that they lay side on the bed Casey placed both of his hands behind his head as he lay there and watched her take a hold of his cock once more. Watching as she guided it towards her pussy, Holly sank down every inch of her son's cock once more, oblivious to the webcam recording every second of what was happening on the bed.

And so she was oblivious as she began riding her son once more, and just as unknowing when he flipped her over and began fucking her on her back again, her lustful screams and moans resonating around the room. Nor did she have any idea when Casey was fucking her doggy-style in front of the computer, her big luscious tits hanging down and swinging beneath her as he pulled her hair so that the camera had a perfect shot of both of their faces as they fucked. Nor did she know that the camera was why Casey wanted her to ride him reverse cowgirl style, and why he fucked her as she lay on her side, him behind her.

Over and over the room was once again filled with lustful cries and passionate moans and groans. Casey's bed began to creak and complain as loudly as Holly's had and the computer captured every second of it. Every second of mother and son having sex. Every inch of Holly's hot body as she lay naked and exposed and being drilled full of hard cock. The computer recorded it all. The real reason Casey had wanted to have sex with her in his room. And Casey took advantage of every second of it. Especially when it came time for him to unload into his mother once more.

On her back with her legs around him Holly was once more begging for him to cum inside her when Casey yelled out that he was cumming. Holding himself above her so that the camera could capture his mother's face and naked tits as well as his face, Casey slammed into her and held himself there, cumming deep inside his mother as the camera recorded every second. After three or four massive loads had been unloaded into his mother's pussy Casey pulled out and aimed the rest for her beautiful face. And oh how the camera captured every second of Holly being covered in his cum. All over her face and mouth as she begged for it and squeezed her tits.

By the time the horny pair collapsed on each other more than an hour had passed and as they lay panting and catching their breath the computer recorded on. Recorded their illicit talk as they mentioned how they were going to have sex more often from then on, and how they were mother and son, and how they would fuck when Casey's father returned but couldn't let him find out. Amongst many other things as they lay there exhausted and spent from the second time they had had sex that night.

Finally, after a good while lying naked and talking the horny pair separated, with Holly unsteadily getting up off the bed and heading towards the door. The camera captured her every move.

"Well, baby, I think you've fucked me enough tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." Holly said as she reached the door, a twinkling smile on her reluctant-to-leave face as she held on to the door handle.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep in here?" Casey asked as he lazily patted the bed with 'come hither' eyes.

Smiling amusedly Holly laughed lightly as she opened the door and leaned against it naked.

"Who knows what time your father will be back tomorrow." She answered with a hint of regret, "Wouldn't want him catching us naked together, would we? Our fun would be blown then."

Casey reluctantly nodded at that.

"Besides, I think you'd be fucking me when he came in. And I think he'd hear." She added and Casey grinned brightly, knowing how right she was.

"So I'll see you in the morning, Casey." She said softly and caressingly, "And we can have sex again when we know we have time."

"So long as we do get to fuck again, mom. I'm happy." Casey replied and this time it was Holly's turn to smile broadly.

"Oh, I think you've made sure that'll happen again." Holly responded without doubt, referring to how good he had fucked her, before she opened the door and held on to the handle. "For now I'll let you get some sleep. You'll need all your energy tomorrow."