All Comments on 'Bridging Barriers, Plus One'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it is not the interracial, it is the cheating

not bad, but the cheating turn me off, and got you the low score. the interracial part was nice.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
At Last

A story of a black male that is cuckolded by a white man. The end of the world must be coming soon. Bravo writer for this tale.

Next time have the black woman or women get gangbanged by 20 white men with their potent white seed surely impregnating the women and the white guy or guys moving in and taking over the household and ordering the black woman never to have sex with her black husband again, etc, etc, etc. I'm sure you know the rest of the shit that is always written here about a white wife and a black dominant male. Would be nice to see the situation turned....

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

It is very erotic, but it is too bad that one or both of these nigga whores did not start crying for Paul's baby....

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

It is very erotic, but it is too bad that one or both of these nigga whores did not start crying for Paul's baby....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn! That's hot!

Fonda and Paul just keeps getting better and better!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 18 years ago
What could be better...

...than a white man with a black woman? A white man with two black women! Yummy vivid sex scenes. Could we have more, please? Fonda and Denise could get addicted to Paul. Or maybe they have another friend or two to introduce him to.

GuyJDGuyJDover 17 years ago
Damn Good Concept

In all of my years of writing on this website, I've never attempt to write a threesome with 2 women/1 men (bf/wm). But you did a great job of it and the story is HOT!! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Charlesetta and Sophie *** My mature black mommas

Your story was great and very similar to my own true life experienced at age 22 with two beautiful very sexy mature black women. Charlesetta at 47 had a voluptuous built med brown skin body, pear size tits with wide flaring hips and a beautiful gigantic soft and smooth wobbly bubble shaped ass. She also had a very thick hairy bush between those two thick soft thighs of hers. Charlesetta was a very hot lover due to fact that she was neglected so much by her husband. She was also a cum fanatic and loved to swallow my cum loads after giving me terrific nut busting blow jobs. Sophie at 52 was very similar in body description as Charlesetta except lighter in skin tone and bigger long nipple tits. She was a divorcee and again as Charlesetta, was a fantastic lover. Not wanting to go into great details about how I got involved with these two mature black lovers, but I can say that in that time of my young life, it was the greatest.

LadyAmorLadyAmorover 16 years ago
Great Story

I positively loved this story. You don't run across to many like it on lit. Thanks for thinking and writing it up.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Very Good Job!

How do you all do? I have read a number (quite a number) of stories on here. The most trying thing is bad spelling, bad grammar and typos. These are among the best I have read, so I thank you. Cheers, Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
33B

No such size as 33B, you can buy a 32B or 34B.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Fonda & Denise

I would live to read more of these two getting together with Paul. Maybe even taking a Vacation together. Leaving the Hubbys home to Work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous