Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"Well talking about the size of a boy's penis puts you in that class. Especially since you were lying."

"I………am not lying." Amy said softly. "And he's not really a boy."

Louise sat up and looked at the girl. "You are eighteen. What are you doing with a man?"

"He's only nineteen and I haven't really been with him. I work for him."

Louise felt a heat building between her thighs. "He's really that big?"

Amy smiled. "Yes. I accidentally saw it. Please believe me that I have not had sex with him."

"June didn't see it?"

"No Ma'am."

"OK. You can go but I don't want to hear you talking about such things in school again." Louise said trying not to grin. As Amy walked out Louise asked her, "Where do you work?"

Amy smiled. "Brown's shoe store."

Louise sat back and remembered the boy in her class last year. He was always flirting with her and she did the same to him. If she ever had any inkling to mess around with one of her students he was the one. And now she had found out how large his penis was. Her fingers turned open the yearbook and looked at his handsome smiling face. Hello Mike Brown she said.

"You want to see me?" June asked as she moved into Mrs. Sullivan's office.

"No. You can go. Amy answered all of my questions. However, please do not spread any rumors around the school."

"I won't." June said breathing a sigh of relief. It's not a rumor. She grinned to herself as she turned to leave. She had already told three more girls and the size of Mike's penis was now all over school.

On Saturday morning Mike was late again from being out late with Tara, Brad and Brad's new girlfriend Tamera. As he turned the corner where his store was located he had to stop because of the traffic. It puzzled him because the store was on a dead-end street.

A police officer came over and tapped on his window. "You have to keep moving."

"What's going on?" Mike asked.

"Must be a big sale at the Brown's Shoe Store."

"Really," Mike said as he wondered who planned the sale.

He decided to go around the block and park in the small alley next to the store and hurried to find out what was going on. His eyes bulged when he saw the line of people trying to get into his store. "What the fuck?" He said as he pushed his way through the line. As he walked by he could hear some of the girls whispering. "It's him and here he is."

He finally made it inside and found Amy showing one of the girls the new sneakers they had just got in. "Thank god you're here." Amy said smiling. "I need help."

Mike quickly moved over to her. "What is going on?"

Amy had an idea that June had let out the secret she had told her in School yesterday and that the girls were there to see Mike. But, if she told him he would be mad at her so she lied. "I wore the sneakers I got here to School yesterday and I guess they are big hit."

Mike looked down at the new sneakers. He had bought about 20 pairs that had the Catholic School colors of Navy and Gold. Never could he imagine that they would be this popular. "Wow." He said smiling.

"Mike could you help me?" A cute blonde girl asked sitting in one of the six chairs.

"I was here first!" A brunette next to her snapped.

"Over here Mike." A black girl smiled.

Mike walked over to the brunette who said she was there first. "Can I help you?"

She looked at the crotch of his pants and giggled. "I was hoping you could."

Mike caught where she was looking at and blushed. "I meant shoes."

"Sure." The girl said as she lifted up her shoe for him to remove. "I'm not sure of my size so you will have to measure my foot." The girl's short skirt rode high on her tan thighs.

Mike grabbed the shoe size measuring tool and kneeled in front of her. Normally when a girl or woman sat in a seat they made an extra effort to make sure he could not see up under their skirts. As he untied the girl's shoe he noticed her leg pushing upward more than normal. His eyes moved up over her ankle, calve and knee to see the large opening all the way to her pink panties. His eyes continued up her flat stomach and small but firm breasts hidden under a school cheerleading tee shirt. He looked at her face and saw her smile. She was showing him her panties on purpose.

"Can I help you Sarah?" Amy asked one of the girls she knew from the swim team. The blonde girl made a face and whispered no. Amy shook her head and moved to the next girl. She also was waiting for Mike.

"You tell me the size and I'll go get the shoes." Amy whispered in Mike's ear. As she bent down she could see Abby Bradshaw's legs spread wide enough to show Mike her pink undies. She knew it was going to be a rough day from Mike but, maybe it would work in her favor?

As Mike got to the fifth girl he had seen two pink panties, one red, one black and one white. He tried to control his excitement but couldn't. As he stood in front of the sixth girl his prick was very obvious in his slacks. He thought he was ready for just about anything until this red head girl lifted her leg showing him her red thong. However the thong was wedged deeply into the pink folds of her pussy which was framed by flaming red pubic hair. Mike stumbled back and fell on his ass. Every girl in the store could now see the length of his ten inch bulge. He managed to get back on his feet and help ten more girls all flashing him their damp panties. Finally after an hour and a half the store was empty and they were out of sneakers as well as two other popular styles that Amy had convinced him to order.

"That was unbelievable." Mike said as he moved near Amy by the cash register. "How did we do?"

Amy looked at the tally. "Sixty-six pairs." She grinned. Normally on a Saturday morning they were lucky to sell fifteen pairs. She opened the cash draw to show him the money and credit card receipts.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed again as he opened his arms to hug her. Amy moved quickly between them and curled her own hands around his back. She pulled his hard chest into her soft cushions. Her thigh pressed against his hard-on. Her lips pressed against his neck.

Mike felt her soft and hot body and thought about pushing her away but seeing all of those panties were too much for him. He figured he had seen most all of the senior class. He pulled Amy tighter as her hands moved up and down his muscular back.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Mike whispered. It was an attempt to be faithful to Tara but a very weak one at that. He felt Amy's hand pushing down under her breasts, over his belt buckle and down over his hard prick. Her tiny hand found the tip and moved slowly down to the base. Her fingers tighten and released until he was almost ready to pop. "Amy." He moaned.

"Let's go in the back." She whispered as she moved away from him and walked through the curtains. Mike watched the curtain closed and stood trying to make a decision. He started walking when he heard the front door open. He turned to see his father. "Dad." He said as he quickly moved behind the counter to prevent his father from seeing his excited condition.

"What is going on?" Fred asked. "A friend of mine called to tell me a crowd was standing in front of the store."

Mike smiled. "Just business and a lot of it. We sold sixty-six pairs this morning."

"Damn." Fred exclaimed. "You have any idea why?"

"Yes. It was Amy. She picked out some cool styles and the girls at the High School saw them. She knows what the girls like."

Amy chuckled as she ease dropped. I know what they like and it isn't shoes. She thought.

"Amy. Come out and meet my father." Mike said loudly in the direction of the storeroom.

"Hello Mr. Brown." Amy said smiling as she moved up to the handsome older man. She wondered if Mike got his large manhood from his father.

"It's my pleasure." Fred said trying not to stare at her well developed breasts.

"Seems my son got lucky getting you to work here."

"I'm the lucky one." Amy said looking over at Mike. She could see his bulge had shrunk somewhat.

"Son. Would you walk with me to the car?" Fred asked. Mike watched his father leave and hurried after him.

"What's up?" He asked nervously.

"Amy is nice and seems to like you. Don't let an opportunity like that get away."

"Dad. You know I'm going out with Tara." Mike said.

"I know and it's been bothering me for some time." Fred said looking down.

"Tara? I thought you liked her."

"I do and always have."

"But……..I don't understand." Mike muttered.

"Son. I'm sorry to say this but I think Tara is your sister.' Fred said softly still not looking at Mike.

"What? Oh shit not again." Mike exclaimed. "Don't even tell me."

Fred now looked at him. "Ginny got pregnant not long after I….we…you know."

"Fuck dad." Mike said totally pissed. "Is there any other sisters I need to know about?

Fred looked down again. "I'm not sure."

"Man, you were like Johnny Appleseed." Mike said loudly as he slammed his hand down on the hood of his father's car. "You know what? I really don't care who my sisters might be. FUCK!" Mike shouted as he walked away from his father back into the store.

Amy watched the two men arguing. She could hear some of the conversation but not enough to know what they were talking about. When Mike came storming back in she moved away. She had not seen him this mad before. "Are you OK?" She asked as he walked into the storeroom.

Mike sat on the small bed with his head in his hands. Everything was going so well, his school, the store, and his girlfriend. It had happened with Meagan and now again with Tara.

Amy stood alone in the store and decided to lock the door. She turned the OPEN sign around to CLOSED and walked slowly in the storeroom.

"Can I do anything?" She asked softly.

"You probably should leave before we do something we might both regret." He said looking up at her.

"I won't regret it." Amy whispered.

Mike leaned back against the wall and looked at her. He needed her right now and needed her badly. "Will this be your first time?"

Amy smiled and shook her head yes.

Mike thought back about the two previous virgins he had deflowered. First Meagan and then Tara. They turned out to be his sisters. "Where did your mother grow up?"

Amy was taken back by the question. They were talking about having sex.

"In Ohio." She answered. "We didn't move here until five years ago."

"Good." Mike smiled. He motioned for Amy to come closer. His fingers moved to the top button on her blouse and popped it free. "I just wanted to make sure Johnny didn't come through your town."

"Johnny?" Amy asked as he released the second button.

Mike grinned as he released two more buttons. "It's a long story." The final button came undone and he pulled apart her silky green blouse to see two huge breasts pushing to get out from her fully packed white lacy bra. His fingers released the front snap and he pulled the bra from her massive treasures. "Holy shit." He clambered.

"I've known you like them." Amy giggled. His fingers moved softly up over her softness to toy with her large nipples. She pushed her body forward until his face was lined up between the two orbs. She smiled as her hands moved around his head and pulled his face between him.

Mike felt the soft cushioning around his face and realized he could not breathe. He moved his mouth out at the same time he opened it to suckle her hard nipple. "I've decided to give you that raise early." He laughed as his hands pushed down her skirt over her matching white lace panties.

"Good." She giggled. "How big of a raise do I get?" Her panties were now down around her ankles and he was looking at her small triangle of dark pubic hair over her virgin gate.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Mike grinned as he leaned back against the wall again. He watched her trembling fingers release his belt, slacks and pull down the long zipper. "God." She said as she pulled the hard shaft out into the opening. "A real big raise."

Mike quickly helped her undress him and moved over to allow her nakedness to lie next to him. He remembered she was a virgin as his lips and fingers quickly brought her body to a boil. His fingers fluttered across her pussy to measure her dampness. She was ready.

"You sure?" Mike asked as he aimed his tip at her protected entrance.

"Oh yes. I've been sure for a long time." She grinned as she felt the pressure at her closed door. "Do it."

Mike took his time pushing in until her hands grabbed his bare ass and pulled. Her eyes opened wide as he entered where no one had been before. "OHHH" She moaned. "Easy please."

After a few minutes the pressure and pain became sparks of pleasure. "OK do it." Amy groaned.

"We have time." Mike grinned. Just lie back and let me take you to heaven. He thought as his long shaft touched deep inside of her. His fingers moved down to rub across her clitty as he slowly and methodically fucked her.

Amy's fantasies never even approached the pleasure she was experiencing. His body and hers worked as a team to bring each other to satisfaction as one. Luckily no one was walking across the front of the store when Amy screamed for the first time or the second and third.

They lay in each others arms as Mike's finger explored the soft breasts pushing against him.

"Can I ask you a question?" Amy said as her lips sucked on his earlobe.

"Sure."

"Who's Johnny?"

"My dad.' Mike said sorry that she had brought up his thoughts about Tara again.

"Huh?" She asked as she pushed her face from his and looked at him. "I know long story." Her fingers moved down to toy with his limp penis. "I don't mind working overtime." She giggled as it hardened in her hand.

"Good. Let me show you my favorite position." Mike grinned. He moved onto his back and guided her up over his hips. She didn't need to be told to guide his shaft into her still very tight hole. Her pussy slowly engulfed his rod. "Why do you like this one the best?" She moaned as her legs lowered and lifted her warm oven.

"So I can do this." Mike answered. His fingers moved up to caress her heavenly breasts. "I'm definitely a breast man." He grinned. Five minutes later they once again lay spent on the bed. Suddenly his cell phone rang.

He grabbed it from his pants pocket and looked to see Tara's name. "Shit." He said as he pushed the green button. "Hi. Oh shit I forgot. Go ahead and go and I'll meet you there." He pushed the disconnect button.

"Sorry." Amy said as she watched him get dressed.

Mike smiled. "It was well worth it. Can you come in tomorrow to discuss how we can keep the big sales going?"

"Sure." Amy smiled. "Is that all we will be doing?"

"I'm sure something else will come up." He grinned as he turned to run out through the curtains.

Amy closed her eyes and smiled. A few more rumors and even more shoes will be sold. She even had an idea how to sell some shoes for the senior boys.

*****

Tara was sitting with her parents at the church dinner when Mike moved in the room. He saw his mother and father sitting across the room. Tara waved and motioned for him to come and sit next to her.

"Why were you late?" She whispered.

"We had the biggest sales day in the history of the store." Mike said. Mike looked at the other people sitting at their table. "Mike." Tara's father said. "I'd like for you to meet Robert and Helen Bradshaw. And the charming girl next to them is Abby."

Mike recognized her right away. She was the first girl he had helped this morning try on shoes. She was the first in line.

They all waved to him. "I met Mike today at the store." Abby said smiling.

"Oh yeah. I remember." Mike said.

"Abby told us you are now managing the store your grandfather once ran."

Mrs. Bradshaw said.

"Yes Ma'am." Mike said. He looked at Abby and remembered the pink panties she was wearing this morning. He wondered if she was still wearing them. He looked at Tara's mother Ginny and remembered what his father had told him this morning.

The conversation bounced around the table and when the desert was being served Mike asked Ginny. "Is Tara an only child?"

Ginny looked at him but remained silent. She knew he was well aware Tara had no brothers or sisters.

"You know I have no brothers or sisters." Tara said looking at him like he was nuts.

"Oh yeah. I guess I didn't remember why." He said as he pushed a bite of apple pie in his mouth. He glanced at Ginny who was looking at him suspiciously.

It was much later when everyone was standing around that Ginny moved up behind him. "Meet me in the coatroom." She whispered and moved away.

Tara was talking to a group of kids in the corner and did not notice Mike or her mother as they moved out of the large room.

"Back here." Ginny whispered when she saw Mike enter the room full of coats. He moved through the tight quarters and up to the still beautiful older woman.

Ginny leaned back against the wall. "What was that all about?"

Mike grinned. "I had an interesting conversation with my father this morning."

"Shit." Ginny said. "I knew he couldn't keep a secret.

"What is it with my father?" Mike asked.

Ginny grinned. "Let's just say he rises above other men."

"Oh." Mike grinned. "Like father like son."

Ginny realized what he was saying. "No wonder Tara is so happy." She took Mike's hands in hers. "I don't have a problem with you dating Tara but you can't get her pregnant and of course marriage is out of the picture."

"Of course." Mike said. He had already come to that conclusion. Her soft touch on his fingers made him think about the time he had sex with Meagan's mom. He wondered if Tara's mom would entertain the idea.

He brought her fingers up to his lips and gently kissed the tips. "They probably won't miss us for a while."

Ginny laughed. "Why Mike. Are you flirting with me?" She didn't pull her fingers away.

"It depends." He said. His fingers on his right hand moved down her wrist and arm to her shoulder. Ginny looked down as his finger moved under her neck to the small opening above her blouse.

"It depends on what?" She asked. Her heart raced as he released the second button down. Mike didn't answer her question while he popped the third and fourth button. He could now see her baby blue bra.

Mike's fingers moved across her chest to the edge of her bra. He slipped two fingers under the silky material and looked at her. "Don't stop now." She grinned. Mike quickly moved over her soft flesh until her hard nipple rested between his two fingers. His whole hand moved forward until her breast rested in his palm.

"Like father like son huh?" She giggled as she moved her fingers to his belt. It released as did the snap on his pants. Her hand curled and moved down under the elastic of his boxers until her fingers brushed against his hot poker. Her eyes opened wider and wider as she measured him. "I think you have your father beat."

"You definitely have your daughter beat." Mike commented. His fingers caressed her large soft mound as her fingers stroked him up and down.

"We have to stop." She moaned. "Someone might come looking for us." Right now she wanted to toss the coats on the floor and have him mount her.

"You're right." Mike moaned. Shit he was about to come. He felt the pressure about to blow when he heard Tara's voice.

"Mike…mom…are you back…………here." Tara gasped when she saw her mother's hand down in Mike's pants and his under her bra.

"Oh shit. Tara………..I…" Ginny said as she let go of Mike's prick. She turned to see Tara run out the door and out of the building.

"I'm sorry." Mike said. They quickly rearranged their clothing and headed out to look for her.

*****

Ginny starred as Mike ran out the door after her daughter. She closed her eyes wondering how she could ever face her daughter again. She grabbed her coat and walked towards her home which was almost a mile away.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers