Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers

Mike had no idea where Tara had gone. He drove by her house but did not see her car. He drove by Heather's house and still no Tara. He drove by the Store and saw her car parked in front.

"Tara." Mike yelled as he tapped on the side window. He saw her look up and look at him. "Talk to me."

She slowly rolled down the window. "You motherfucker." She cried out as she tossed him the ring he had given her. She turned the key in the ignition and put it in reverse.

"Tara STOP!" Mike yelled as he ran next to her car as she backed from the space. She put the car in drive and started off. "TARA YOU'RE MY SISTER!" He screamed as she peeled off. Mike watched as her car flew around the corner. As he walked back to his car he saw the headlights. He turned to watch her drive back into the parking space.

"What did you say?" She asked with tears rolling down her eyes.

Mike walked over to her window. "My father told me this morning he is your father. I confronted your mother tonight and she verified it."

"She was doing more than verifying it." Tara glared at him.

"I'm sorry. Don't blame her it was my fault." He said.

"There's more." Mike said. "Meagan is my sister too."

"Your father?" Tara asked. The story was so strange it had to be true.

"Yes. Evidently our parents were pretty wild when they were younger."

"My mother is still pretty wild." Tara said shaking her head. She put her head on the steering wheel and thought about what Mike had just told her. "So where does that leave us?"

"Shit. I don't know. I fell in love with Meagan and then found out she is my sister. And, now you. I love you Tara."

"Yeah. You love me so much you mess around with my mother."

"I think I have some of my father in me. You're better off without me." Mike said as he turned to walk to his car.

"Mike wait." Tara opened her door and moved out to stand before him. "I need some time to think about all of this."

"Me too." He said as he held open his arms to hug her but she moved back.

"No. I need some time." She turned and drove off.

*****

Ginny was home when Tara's car pulled into the driveway. The girl opened the front door and saw her mother sitting on the sofa. She didn't look at her as she took a step up the stairs.

"Tara. We need to talk." Ginny said.

Tara stopped on the step. "Mom. I know. Mike told me tonight. How could you do that with him?"

"It was wrong." Ginny sobbed. "Please forgive me."

"I can't." Tara said as she ran up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door behind her.

*****

Mike was lying on his bed listening to his MP3 player when his cell phone rang. He pulled off the earplugs and answered it. "Meagan." He said surprised.

"Good job Brother." She said. "I talked to Tara tonight."

"Yeah. I fucked up really bad tonight."

"An understatement."

"How is Tara doing?" He asked.

"Not good. But, I can relate. I finally get you as a boyfriend and a lover and suddenly you are my brother. Life is not fair sometimes."

"Same here." Mike said. "I wish you were here Meg."

"I'm coming home tomorrow. I'm dropping out of college for a while."

"What? Why?"

"A lot of reasons. Things aren't working out money wise with my family right now."

"Well, I'm sorry that things are not working out for you but am glad you are coming home."

"I wanted to surprise you. I'll see you tomorrow. Get some sleep and I'll help you smooth things over with Tara tomorrow night."

"Thanks sis." Mike said.

Meagan laughed. "Not too many people know about that so keep it quiet. I'll see you tomorrow." She hung up.

*****

Sunday morning Tara's parents left for Church without her because she said she did not feel well and Ginny did not push it. She did not sleep much last night thinking about what had happened. She did not know what hurt the most losing Mike as a boyfriend or losing him as a lover. She could give him up as a boyfriend but not as a lover. Her parents came home and Ginny tapped on her door.

"Come in." Tara said.

"Is it safe?" Ginny asked as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Yes. I'm calm. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was something I was not proud of and I figured it would only hurt everyone if you found out. I'm so happy to have you as my daughter and love you very much."

"But you know I've been dating Mike and I'm sure you know we've been intimate."

"Yes. I know you are on birth control and if things got to be real serious I would have to say something."

"So, it's OK to fuck my brother?"

"He's not really your brother. Same biological father but that's it."

Tara thought about what she had said. She was right and as long as she didn't get pregnant she could still see him as a lover. She smiled at her mother. "Thanks Mom. I think you have helped me out."

"I did?"

"Yes. Don't worry I'm not angry." She moved over and hugged her. As Ginny turned to leave Tara said, "I'm going to see him again."

"I don't blame you." Ginny smiled thinking about the size of his tool. "I don't blame you at all."

*****

Meagan went immediately to Tara's house as soon as she got home. The two girls sat on the small bed talking about everything that had occurred.

"What happened with you and that boy at college?" Tara asked Meagan.

"I slept with him." Meagan smiled. "He looked like Mike in all areas except one."

Tara giggled. "Enough said."

"So we are sisters." Meagan smiled. "I like you much better than Janet."

"You are my only sister." Tara grinned. "And, now I even have a brother."

"A big brother." Meagan giggled.

"I think we need to see our brother and show him how much we love him don't you?" Tara smiled.

"Yes but where?"

Tara grinned. "The Brown's Shoe Store."

*****

Mike was surprised when Meagan called and asked him to meet her at the store. Since it was Sunday the store was closed and only Brad, Amy and he had keys. He saw Meagan's car parked in front but could not find her anywhere. She had no way to get into the store did she? Mike tried the door and it was locked. He walked down to the corner but still could not find her. Finally he unlocked the store door and walked inside. He froze when he saw Meagan sitting on one of the small seats.

"How did you get in?" He asked.

"I let her in." A voice came from behind the curtain followed by Tara's face and body. She was carrying a box of shoes.

"But you have no key." Mike asked puzzled. He was nervous that the two of them were together.

"I stopped by Amy's and she let me have hers." Tara said as she took the box of shoes over to Meagan and knelt down in front of her. "Meagan wanted to try on your new styles. Sit over there until we are finished." Tara commanded. She pointed to a seat directly across from Meagan.

Mike sat and watched as Meagan lifted her foot to present it to Tara. His eyes automatically moved up her legs to her short skirt which moved higher on her thighs.

Tara removed Meagan's shoe and slipped on the new one. "This one looks good on you." Tara said as she grinned up at Meagan. Their plan was working to a tee. Meagan lifted her other leg and Tara put on the other shoe.

By now the skirt was almost up to her crotch.

Mike watched as Meagan stood and walked to the angled mirror and turned around looking at the shoes.

"Nice. I can tell you are not the one picking out shoe styles." She smiled at Mike. She walked back and sat down again in front of Tara.

Tara removed her right shoe and moved her hands up Meagan's calve to her knee. "You know if you give leg massages you will sell more shoes." Tara giggled back at Mike. Her hands moved higher over Meg's knee to her thigh.

Mike's pants expanded as he watched Tara's fingers move under Meagan's skirt. "Oh my. I think Meagan's panties are damp." Tara teased. "Do you think I should take them off? She asked Mike without looking at him. Her fingers wedged into the waistband of Meagan's panties. She waited.

Mike tried to say yes but the sound did not come out of his mouth.

Meagan grinned. "He can't talk. Do you want Tara to remove my panties?"

Mike's mouth opened and only a grunt came out. Both girls laughed and looked at him. "Shake your head yes or no." Tara said.

Mike's head moved up and down. He sat forward to see Tara's arms pulling down until her hands moved out from under Meagan's skirt. He saw the white lace thongs with a moist crotch. Tara pulled the panties over her knees and off her feet. She peeked up between her sister's thighs.

"Let me get you another pair to try on." Tara grinned. She stood and moved into the storeroom.

Mike leaned slightly to the right to peek under Meagan's skirt but she quickly closed her legs. They were going to make it very hard for him and he definitely was. "No-no." She giggled.

"Are you being bad?" Tara asked Mike as she returned with another pair. She could see his huge tool bulging out the front of his pants. He did not answer as she again knelt before Meagan. This time Meagan lifted her leg high enough to give Mike a quick flash of her moist shaved pussy lips.

"And now the other one." Tara giggled as she raised Meagan's leg up until her leg was high enough for Mike to see her whole pussy. Only a tiny puff of blonde pubic hair sat on top of her pink slit.

"God." Mike moaned. He started to move forward.

"Back." Tara said. "You do not touch."

"But…" Mike groaned.

"Only watch." Meagan said as she unsnapped her skirt and pulled it from her legs. She was naked from the waist down. Her hands pulled her top over her head and quickly released her bra. She sat back on the seat stark naked with her legs spread. "Your turn sis." She said to Tara.

Tara stood and faced Mike as she quickly removed her tee shirt, jeans, bra and panties. Mike saw that she also had shaved her pussy lips but had left a matching puff of pubic hair on top of her slit. However Tara's was dark brown compared to Meagan's yellow muff.

She sat down next to Meagan and spread her legs wide. "Your choice." Tara said smiling. "Take your pick."

Mike knew there was no way he could pick one over the other. He loved them both and right now wanted them both. His eyes moved to Meagan's pink nipples and then over to Tara's small cherry tips. "I…"

"Choose." Meagan said smiling. Her legs spread wider.

"Yeah choose." Tara giggled. "Let me help you decide." Her fingers moved down between her legs to push her pink folds outward until he could see her hard clit and dark hole. Meagan giggled and did the same.

Mike moved out of his seat and down on the floor in front of them. His body was placed in the middle of them. "There is only one choice I can make." He smiled. "I choose you both." His right hand moved to Meagan's right knee and his left hand moved to Tara's. Neither girl complained as his hands slide up their silky thighs until his fingers pushed into their opened pussies. He touched their clits at the same time.

Amy peeked out through the curtains at the two naked girls sitting in front of her boss. The only way she would let Tara have the key was if she could watch. Her hand was down into her jeans and panties while she watched his fingers explored their pussies. She didn't mind them having sex with him as long as she got her turn.

Meagan and Tara looked at each other and stood up. "Come to the back." They said as they pulled him into the stockroom. Amy gasped when she saw them coming. She stood back and saw the shocked look on his face when he saw her. "Amy?"

"We made her come with us." Tara said as she guided Mike to the small bed. "Don't even deny that the two of you have not fucked." She turned and saw the shocked look on Amy's face.

"I.." Amy started to say but knew she could not lie. "Yes."

"Well you might as well join us." Meagan said. She pulled Mike's shirt over his head and released his pants. Tara pulled them off and grabbed his boxers. All three girls smiled as his tower of power popped out.

"We want to make a deal with you." Tara said as she moved over to undress her cousin. She pulled Amy's top off and pushed down her skirt. As she released her 36DD bra she said, "you can fuck us anytime you want but no one else." She pulled Amy's panties down to her feet. She kicked them aside.

"Sure." Mike grinned. "Who wants to go first?"

"Meagan's first." Tara said smiling.

Meagan moved over to Mike and pushed him down on his back. "It's been a while so go easy." She said smiling. Her legs moved over his hips and she squatted down until her dripping hole pushed down on his crown. "OH how I've missed this." She moaned as she lowered her hips until he was fully inside of her. "OH BROTHER!" She screamed as her tight hole moved up and down his shaft.

"You're not jealous?" Amy whispered in Tara's ear as they watched Meagan fucking him.

"A little." Tara answered. "But things have changed between us." Tara moved behind Amy and slipped her hands up under her cousin's armpits until she cupped the younger girl's massive breasts.

"What?" Amy asked shocked to feel girl's hands on her tits.

"I've always wondered what they felt like." Tara whispered. She found the long hard nipples and toyed with them. Her own hard tips pressed into Amy's back.

Mike felt under control as Meagan's pussy milked his tool. His fingers found her hard clit and played with it until she screamed. "OH GOD I'M COMING!" Her body shook and she fell forward. Mike grinned and looked at Tara. He smiled as he watched her small hands play with Amy's breasts.

"Amy's going next but I have to warm her up for you." Tara giggled. One of her hands moved down over the girl's stomach and into her thick bush. "I think she has already started." Tara laughed when she felt the moisture. "Ohhh!" Amy moaned as she leaned back against Tara's naked front for support.

"I think she is ready." Tara said pulling her dripping fingers out of the girl's box.

Meagan rolled off of Mike and Amy moved on. "Hi." She giggled as she guided her hot oven down onto his shaft. He quickly sank inside.

"Who's going to warm me up?" Tara asked smiling down at Meagan who was sitting on the floor beside the bouncing bed.

Meagan held her hands open as Tara moved her body forward. She looked down at her new sister's face as it moved upward to her pussy. Tara's hands curled around her head and guided her mouth and tongue to her moist hole.

Because of Tara's fingering Amy quickly reached saturation. Her body tensed as she climaxed. "OH MIKE!" She cried as she came. Mike still had not climaxed. He smiled as he looked at Tara who pulled Meagan's head from her pussy. "You will come before me." She challenged as Amy moved off and she moved on.

"I don't think so." Mike grinned. He could feel she was very wet.

"What do we do?" Amy asked Meagan who was sitting next to her on the floor.

"Have you ever…you know…with a girl before?" Meagan asked.

Amy blushed and shook her head no. "But I want to if you will show me."

"My pleasure." Meagan grinned as she moved over onto her back. She spread her legs and pulled Amy's head up between her legs. Amy's face moved down until her lips pressed against the girl's pink folds. Her tongue snaked out and flicked against her clit.

"Oh. You sure you've never did this before?" Meagan moaned.

Amy giggled and flicked her tongue over the small pleasure knob and then down into her damp pussy.

"God. Look at that." Tara whispered in Mike's ear. He turned to see Amy going down on Meagan. He quickly turned away. Tara was trying to get him excited so he would come first.

"What's wrong Mike? Is my pussy too much for you?" Tara asked as she squeezed her inner muscles. But, Mike was still holding out. She knew what would throw him over. "Do you want to fuck my mother?" She whispered in his ear so the other girls would not hear. She felt Mike's body tense up. It was working. "She wants to fuck you Mike." Mike moaned but stayed in control. "I can set it up if you want." Mike's stomach pushed upward. "OH SHIT!" He screamed as he came. Tara laughed when he climaxed. Her own body was on the edge and as soon as he climaxed she raced to join him. "I'M COMING TOO!" She cried.

"ME TOO!" Meagan moaned as Amy's tongue brought her over the edge.

"That was a dirty trick." Mike whispered in Tara's ear. His hands played with her cute ass.

"It wasn't a trick. I meant it." She whispered back.

Mike wasn't sure if she was kidding him.

Later as they were getting dressed Amy spoke up. "I have an idea to sell more shoes." She grinned. They all looked at her. "A lot of girls bought shoes last week because of a rumor they heard about Mike." She giggled while looking over at his semi-hard penis.

"So that's why." Mike said. "I knew something was going on besides the new styles you picked out."

"What's your idea?" Meagan asked. She needed a job and if the store did well maybe she could work there as well.

"The girls came to see Mike. What if we get the guys here to see us?"

"Go on." Tara said.

"How long do you think it will take to get the word around school about girls working in the shoe store with short skirts and no panties?"

"That's dangerous." Tara said. "We could be attacked."

"Not if Brad or I am here." Mike smiled.

"I'm not going to flash my pussy at high school boys." Meagan said sharply.

"No. I'm talking about the older ones eighteen and older." Amy said. "I know all the boys and can find out how old they are."

"And if you want to wear panties I'm sure that would work as well." Tara added.

"Sounds good to me." Mike smiled. They all looked at Meagan.

"OK. But if it gets weird I'm out." They all agreed.

*****

"Spread the word that there will be some cute girls working in the Shoe store today." Amy whispered to June in homeroom.

"Girls? How about Mike?"

"He will be there too." Amy smiled. She knew if she told June the whole school would know about it.

Amy got out of Gym class early to get to the store before the rush. Tara, Meagan and she removed their panties and waited. It was five after three PM when they heard the door open. It didn't close until the store was packed with both guys and girls. Mike hurried to wait on the girls and the girls helped the guys.

Mike grinned when one of the senior boys he knew pulled him aside. "How can I get a job here?"

"I can't afford another worker right now.." He told the guy.

"I don't want to be paid." He said seriously. Mike laughed.

When the day was over they doubled their all time high in sales. A month later Mike sat down with his accountant. "You need a bigger store." The man said. "Your sales are being limited by your inventory and size of your building. I check into the building next door and it is available. The landlord is willing to renovate the whole complex if you sign a two year lease."

"I don't have time for this." Mike said. "I'm taking classes."

The accountant laughed. "You're going to college to get a degree so you can get a good job to make money. Think about it. You've got a gold mine here."

Mike talked to his father that night and the next day the landlord knocked down the walls between the two stores. Brown's Shoe Store tripled in size.

It was a month later on a Sunday that Tara was supposed to meet Mike in the store for her sex session with him. Mike was laying on the king size bed he had placed in his large office when he heard the front door open. He was naked and hard as he watched for Tara to come inside his office. He almost fell off the bed when he saw Ginny walked in.

"Shit." He said as he covered his long prick with his two hands.

"Hi." She said as she pulled her sweater over her full mounds. "Tara couldn't make it today so she asked me to take her place."

Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers