Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

Mike moved his hands away from his hard-on and watched her strip off her skirt. Her arms moved around her back and released her bra. She pulled it away showing him the largest nipples he had ever seen.

"I've thought about that night in the coatroom for a long time." She grinned as she pushed her panties over her shaved pussy.

She moved up onto the bed and lay on her side facing him. Her fingers moved slowly over his tight abs to find his rigid shaft. "What is your pleasure?"

"Whatever you want." He smiled at her.

"I've always wanted to try doggie style but my husband is not large enough." She smiled. "I don't think you will have that problem."

"I don't think so." He grinned as he moved up onto his knees while she turned her body and positioned herself on her hands and knees in front of him. She pushed her ass back until his prick pushed against her anus. "That's not what I had in mind."

"Sorry." He grinned.

"Maybe……..LATER!" She moaned as his long shaft pushed into her tight pussy. It had been twenty years since she had felt one so big and it was from Tara's father. "Easy." She moaned.

Mike took his time and moved his hands under her to caress her hanging breasts.

Neither of them knew Tara was peeping into the room.

"OH GOD!" Ginny screamed as his pubic hair pounded against her ass. "I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS! FUCK ME!"

Tara smiled and snuck back out the front door.

*****

Louise Sullivan noticed all the new shoes the seniors were wearing. She knew it had something to do with Mike Brown and his booming shoe business.

June was surprised when she got the message to see Mrs. Sullivan. She walked into her office and sat down while the woman closed the door.

"I know something is going on at Brown's Shoe Store. And, I know you know."

June thought quickly. "I don't know anything." She lied.

"I remember what you and Amy had said about Mike Brown. Is that it?" Louise could not get the image of Mike's ten inch penis out of her mind. "Don't lie to me."

"Well. That's part of it." She said nervously. "There are girls there too."

"They provide sex for shoes?" Louise asked.

"Sex? No." June said shocked that the teacher could ask such a thing.

"Well I know something is going on." Louise said. "You can go now."

June stood and walked quickly out of her office.

Mike was closing up the store at 9:00PM when the door opened. He did not look up as he said, "Sorry we are closed."

"I was hoping you would show me a pair of shoes." The woman's voice said. Mike looked up to see her.

"Mrs. Sullivan." He said surprised. She had been in many of his wet dreams as a high school senior.

"Hello Mike. I'm glad to see you and the store doing so well." She said. Louise, at first, didn't recognize him. He looked so mature unlike the youngster she had known a year and a half ago.

‘Thank you Mr.'s Sullivan." He said smiling.

"I think you can call me Louise now." She said as she sat in one of he chairs.

"What style shoes are you looking for?" He asked noticing the short dress she was wearing.

"What do you think?" She said holding her old shoes out from her body.

"I think I have just the right ones for you." He said smiling. "What size?"

"Aren't you going to measure?"

"Sure." Mike said as he grabbed the new computerized measuring device. He knelt down before her and waited for her to provide him her foot.

Louise wanted to keep her knees together to see if he would make a pass at her but something deep in her body made her lift and part her leg. She knew he could see up under her dress.

"Very nice." He commented as his strong hands massaged her foot as he placed in on the device. He raised her leg and expected her to pull down her dress but she didn't. He could feel her foot trembling in his hands. It was the first give away that she was excited.

"Let me measure the other one." He said as he placed her first foot on top of his thigh only inches from his large bulge. He took her second foot and took his time pushing the small buttons.

Louise's foot pushed against his muscular thigh. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the size of his shaft. It was not a rumor. She though about the six inch penis of her husband as she slowly moved her toe's towards his loins.

"This thing doesn't work sometimes." Mike said as he pretended to play with the buttons. He could feel her toes only an inch from his pole.

"You know you were my favorite teacher." Mike said. Her toe was almost there.

"I'm still not your favorite?" She smiled as her toe pushed against his hardness.

"You'll always be my favorite fantasy" Mike said looking down at her foot now moving up and down his bulge.

"Fantasies are something that are not real." She said amazed at what was under her foot. "I think both of our fantasies are about to become real."

His hands moved to the ankle of her foot and moved slowly up her smooth leg. "I can't tell you how many times I've wonder what you looked like under your dress."

Louise smiled as her fingers pinched the hem of her dress and lifted. "All you had to do was asked." She giggled as she pulled her dress up over her sheer panties.

"What is your fantasy?" Mike asked as he pushed her tan legs apart. He could see her swollen pussy lips under her panties framed by dark brown pubic hair.

"It's the same fantasy that every girl in the school has. I think it's under my foot right now." She giggled.

"This?" Mike asked as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his long shaft.

"You animal." Louise cried out. She pushed her panties down her long legs and pushed Mike onto his back. "Now for the finale." She moaned as she lowered her hot cave down, down and down his shaft.

"Who's the teacher now?" Mike asked. His fingers were playing her body like a well tuned instrument.

"You…" She moaned. "You're my daddy." She giggled. She had heard the students always ask who's your daddy.

"NOW!" Louise screamed when her body was rocked with passion. She knew she would never be the same again. As she pulled up her panties she looked at the confident 19 year old man. "Can I see you again?"

"I'm afraid not. You see I have this agreement that I have to keep. Tonight was a one time only affair."

*****

The next day Amy was walking by the teachers lounge when Mrs. Sullivan came out smiling and whistling. "Good morning Amy" She almost hopped down the hallway.

Amy glanced down at her new shoes. Shit. She had visited the store. She hurried after her and followed her into an empty classroom.

"Mrs. Sullivan." Amy said as she moved into the room. The woman turned to see her. "I really like your shoes."

Louise grinned. "Mike told me you picked them out. Thank you." She grinned and turned to put her stack of graded papers on her desk. Everyone was going to get an ‘A'."

"Mike?" Amy said quietly as she walked back to her locker.

*****

Mike was in his new office when Brad came in to tell him a man was outside wanting to see him.

"You know who he is?" Mike asked nervously. He hoped it wasn't Mr. Sullivan.

"Here's his card." Brad said while handing Mike the business card.

Mike read the card. "Super ShoeMart" Irene Johnson. He recognized the store name as being a National Shoe Chain. "Show her back." Mike told Brad. He hurried to clean up the candy wrappers on his desk.

"Mr. Brown." The older grey haired woman said holding out her hand. Mike shook it. "Mrs. Johnson." Mike said.

The woman sat down in the chair across from Mike's desk being careful to pull down her brown wool dress. "They said you were young." She said smiling.

"What can I do for you?" Mike asked. He didn't want the woman to think he was so green he couldn't be business like.

"I want to purchase your store." Mrs. Johnson said smiling.

"It's not for sale." Mike said sternly. "It's been in the family for over 50 years."

"I know. I've done my homework. Up until this year you've barely made ends meet. But lately you've blown away all competition. Even the big boys down at Big Mart. I've talked to a few of your customers and know your secret." The woman said smiling.


Mike's knees trembled. Did she know they were using seductive means to keep the horny school kids coming back? "And…." He coughed. "What is our secret?"

"You and your staff are not much older than your customers. You are ordering shoes that the kids like. Very smart…very smart indeed." She said smiling.

Mike felt proud that this business woman was saying nice things about his store. "Thank you." He blushed. "But, the store actually belongs to the family. They will have to agree to any business deal."

"What would you say if I invited them to my mountain retreat to discuss the purchase and package? The offer will be very big but I feel it's not the money right?"

"Right."

"The fifty-years thing." She smiled. "You have my card so if you are interested please give me a call." She stood to again shake his hand. "Of course part of the deal is that you and your staff stay on to manage the store. The compensation will be to your liking. We don't want to change a thing however we will be looking at the styles you stock. We want to branch out to the younger generation."

"I'm looking forward to hear your reply." She said still holding his strong hand in hers. She turned and walked out.

Brad ran in. "What was all of that about?"

"Brown's Shoe Store is about to go big time." Mike grinned.

Ending note: Brown's Shoes store is like the Eveready Bunny. It just keeps going and going. Who would have thought so much sex was in a shoe store? Let me know if you liked it and don't forget to vote…Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers