Brown's Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you want to play?” Mike asked Meagan who was now holding his hand.

“As long as you are playing.” She smiled.

“What are you looking for?” Janet asked Tara seeing her searching around in the kitchen.

“A bottle.” Tara said. “We are playing spin the bottle.”

“A kissing game?” Janet laughed.

“No a dare game.” Tara responded.

Janet was pissed her boyfriend had stood her up. She was bored and was still thinking about Mark’s prick. “Do you think Meagan would be upset if I played?”

“Of course she would but I wouldn’t.” Tara laughed. Janet followed the younger girl down into the basement.

“I thought you said you would stay upstairs?” Meagan asked her sister when she arrived in the basement.

“Alex stood me up and I’m bored.” Janet said. “Tara invited me.”

Meagan gave Tara a dirty look.

“OK but if you repeat any of this I’ll kill you.” Meagan glared at her sister.

They all moved the table out of the middle of the floor and sat in a big circle. “Who goes first?” Tara asked.

“Spin the bottle.” Brad replied.. Tara spun the bottle and it went around and around. It slowed and stopped on Mark. “I get to go first.” He smiled at Heather and she smiled back.

Mark took the bottle and gave it a big spin. It moved around and slowed. They all watched as it pointed to Tara.

“Be good or I’ll get even.” She said.

“OK. Go into the bathroom and take off your bra.” He said.

Tara smiled. “That was not so bad. I can do it here.” She moved her hands up under her shirt and released the front clasp. The guys watched in amazement as she twisted her arms and managed to pull it out from under her tee shirt.

“How did you do that?” Brad asked while scratching his head.

“Maybe I’ll show you sometime?” She giggled. Everyone could now see her hard tips poking out the front of her blouse. She tossed the small bra on the sofa. “My turn.” She spun the bottle and it pointed to Janet.

Janet was wearing a denim skirt and a halter top. She looked at the young girl and was ready for anything.

“OK. I dare you to kiss the boy of your choice for one minute.”

Janet immediately looked over at Mark who had been avoiding eye contact with her. She moved up and walked around the circle. She stopped behind Mark. Mark looked over at Heather and smiled as he turned and offered his lips to the older woman. Janet gave him the best she had. The others could see their mouths open and their tongues mixing together.

“A minutes up.” Tara laughed. Janet moved her lips away and smiled. She moved back to the circle. She spun the bottle. It pointed to Mike.

“This one is easy. Take Meagan into the laundry room and have a three minute date.”

Meagan smiled at her sister. Her being here was not so bad. Meagan quickly stood and walked ahead of Mike.

The door closed behind them. “Three minutes. Go.” Tara yelled.

“I still can’t believe this is you.” Mike said as he moved his lips down to hers. Meagan accepted his lips and tongue. Mike’s hands moved down to a territory he knew was OK. His hands cupped her round ass.

Meagan broke the kiss and they both gasped for air. “What’s different about me?” She giggled. “This.” He laughed as his hands moved over her ass cheeks.

“What else?” She asked excited he would touch her elsewhere.

Mike’s hands moved up her sides and to her stomach as she moved back from him. They both looked at his hands as they moved up until they brushed the bottoms of her breasts. He looked at her face to see a smile. It gave his hands the go ahead to move up over her soft orbs.

“Definitely these.” He said. Meagan’s eyes closed as a boy touched her breasts for the first time.

“Two minutes to go.” Tara yelled.

Mike toyed with her hard nips. “What else?” She asked with her eyes still closed. They both knew where his hands would go next.

“You sure?” He whispered. She shook her head yes. It was a moment she had dreamed about for a long time.

Meagan sucked in her stomach while his fingers moved down her abs to her stomach. He lightly touched over her pubic mound and to the junction of her thighs. Her legs opened enough for his fingers to trace over her virgin slit. She moaned when he touched her clit. His fingers moved lower to the bottom of her dress and under it. He touched the insides of both thighs as his fingers moved north.

Mike had touched his last girlfriend on her panties only. He had never touched hers or any bare pussy before. His fingers pushed against the soft satin panty and stopped. She really was a girl he thought. He curled his finger under the elastic edge and felt her silky soft pubic hair guiding the way for his fingers to her damp slit.

“Meagan.” He whispered as he moved his fingers up her slippery channel.

“I wanted you to be the first to touch me.” She moaned when he pushed against her hard pleasure knob.

As Mike’s finger moved off her clit she grabbed his hand to hold it there.

“Right there.” She directed.

She could tell from his fumbling finger he did not know much about a female’s vagina. The only real one he had seen was Mrs. Thompson’s the day his grandfather died.

“One minute.” Tara yelled.

Meagan wasn’t sure if she would get this chance again so she aimed her fingers at his zipper and found it. She pulled it down and reached inside. She wasn’t sure how it would feel when she found it but she had a pretty good idea how it would be shaped. Her fingers pushed thought his bush and across his hot shaft. Her fingers explored it as he explored her wetness. She marveled at its size. She guessed it was at least seven or eight hard inches. Her fingers moved around the crown and felt the slippery pre-come.

“I’m glad you are the first too.” Mike whispered. Her fingers were making him close to coming again.

Her lips sucked on his earlobe again and she could feel him about to explode again. He did not know how to bring her off. “Maybe we can have some other firsts?”

Mike thought about what she had said. “You mean?”

“Maybe?” She giggled.

“TIMES UP!” Tara yelled as she tried to open the door. Mike pulled his fingers out of Meagan’s panties and she did the same out of his pants. They rearranged their clothing and Mike kissed her one last time. Meagan opened the door and walked out blushing.

“Hey sis. Did you find anything in there you liked?” Janet teased.

Meagan kicked her lightly as she walked by. Meagan grabbed the bottle. Her body was now on fire and she wanted to see and experience more. She spun and it landed on Mark. Meagan wanted to see if everyone was willing to share. “OK. I want Mark to demonstrate his favorite sexual position.” Everyone turned to look at Heather. She frowned. “With Tara.” Meagan finished. Everyone looked at Mark and Tara to see if they would do it.

“Go ahead.” Heather said already upset with him. They all looked at Brad. “Fine with me.”

Tara looked at Mark and grinned. She had always liked Mark but he had been dating her girlfriend for such a long time. Tara stood up and met Mark by the sofa. “What’s your favorite position?” Tara whispered in his ear.

Mark smiled and looked at Heather. They only had intercourse three times and Heather was not one willing to experiment. “Girl on top.” He whispered back. Mark moved over to the sofa and lay down. His prick was hard from the time he heard what was going to happen.

“Like this?” Tara asked as she swung her leg over his hip and straddled his waist. Her pussy was directly above his bulge. “I’m glad I didn’t wear a dress now.” She laughed. She looked under her breasts to accurately guide her pussy to the tip of the tent in his pants. She gently touched it at first and then pressed harder until the tip was pushing up against her clit. She closed her eyes and lowered her hips until his log rested between her slit. She started a slow up and down motion on his body.

Meagan was sitting directly across from Mike as they watched Tara’s fucking motion on Mark’s hard-on. She saw Mike turn to look at her and smile. She smiled back and slowly opened her thighs to show him her red panties again. Teasing was so much fun.


“Touch my ass.” Tara whispered in Mark’s ear. His hardness was making her close to coming. He glanced over at Heather and saw her looking away. His fingers found Tara’s cute little butt and pulled it harder against him. It was all Tara needed as she exploded. “Oh..oh.” She moaned as her hips moved faster and faster. She bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. It was the first time anyone but her own fingers had made her come. Her body went limp on top of him.

“God.” Janet said. She never knew these 18 year olds would be this nasty. As she wished if Alex was there she heard the doorbell ring. “I’ll be right back.” She said running up the steps.

Tara climbed off of Mark and lightly kissed his lips as her face moved by his. “Thanks.” She moved up feeling the dampness between her legs. By the time Mark sat back down Janet came down the stairs with Alex.

The girls all looked at him as an older man. He was twenty-two and a Junior in college. “Is it OK if Alex joins us?” Janet asked.

“Sure.” Heather quickly replied. If Mark could fool around so could she.

“So, this is spin the bottle dare game?” He said smiling. He looked at the cute young girls who were making eye contact with him. It had been over a year since he had a virgin he thought looking over at Janet.

“My turn.” Tara said as she picked up the bottle. Mark grabbed it from her hand. “You had a turn and I was part of the scene on the sofa.” He said as he turned the bottle. They all watched as it pointed to Heather. Mark smiled. It was payback time for his buddy Brad.

Heather gave him a stern look. “Since I had such a good time with Tara it’s only fair that Heather shows her favorite position to Brad.” Mark smiled at Heather thinking she would go to her missionary position.

Heather knew what Mark thought she would do. She actually had wanted to try another position but it was not what Mark thought it was. She had wanted to try oral sex but didn’t know how to tell him. This was her chance.

Heather stood and grabbed Brad’s hand. She led him to the sofa and pushed him onto his back. She could see the outline of his prick under his pants. She smiled at Alex as she turned her body so she was facing his feet. They all gasped when she moved her body onto his in a 69 position. Her long blonde hair fell over his zipper such that no one could see her mouth open to nibble on his bulge.

Brad didn’t know what hit him. He expected her to do the same as Tara but when she turned and moved her hips over his head he looked up to see her dress fall over his face. He couldn’t see her panties but his face soon felt them. He moved his face up to get his nose free so he could breath. When he did his mouth came into contact with her damp crotch. He felt her mouth biting gently on his tip as his pushed his tongue out to find her damp slit. He wished he could pull her panties to the side but his arms were trapped.

“Shit.” Alex said sitting upward to see better. Janet had told him things were wild but to see them locked in a 69 was too much.

Heather wanted to make Brad come to get even for satisfying Tara. She didn’t know what to do so she did everything she could thing of. Her mouth moved over his crown and she quickly raised and lowered her head. She could feel him getting harder in her mouth. Her mouth moved off the tip and down the side. He was not a long as Mark but he was pretty thick. She clamped her mouth on the side of his shaft and moved her head up and down. Brad only lasted a few seconds. “OH GOD!” He yelled from under her skirt. Her leg moved enough for his hand to snake free undetected by the others. He pulled her panties to the side and tasted a pussy for the first time. His tongue discovered she definitely was not a virgin as it dove deep inside of her.

Heather felt his dam burst and moved her head back. His tongue up inside of her was too much. Her head rose up when his tongue moved deep inside.

The rest of the group sat silent as the two bodies stopped moving. The game was turning into more than a game.

“My turn.” Heather said grabbing the bottle. They watched as it turned to point to Alex. It was her turn to dare him.

She giggled. “Take off everything but your underwear.”

Alex looked at her in disbelief. “Strip?” He asked. “I just got here.”

“Chicken?” Janet teased.

“You sure?” He asked. Heather shook her head yes.

They all watched as he stood and pulled his tee shirt over his head. His chest was covered with dark hair and was full of muscle. He stood and unsnapped his jeans. They all watched as he pushed them down his legs and off his feet. The large bulge in his boxers was not hiding from anyone.

“Satisfied?” He asked Heather as he sat back down. She smiled.

“So this is going to be one of those games huh?” Alex asked. It was his turn and he wanted to see some naked flesh.

He spun the bottle and it pointed to Meagan. She gasped. She knew what he wanted.

“Little sis. I’ve never seen you in a dress before and now I guess I’ll get to see you not in a dress. Take it off.” He grinned.

Meagan looked at Janet for support. She only smiled. “What if I don’t do it?” She asked Tara who made up this game.

“You lose your one denial. You might want to save it in case something really bad comes up.” Tara said. She felt bad for her girlfriend who was about to expose her body for the first time.

“She can have my denial.” Mike said.

“No. I can do it.” Meagan said as she stood facing the other way. They all watched as she pushed the straps of the dress off her shoulders and watched as it fell down her body. Only her red satin panties and bra remained. She quickly turned and sat back down. She crossed her arm over her thongs. With the other hand she took the bottle.

Mike tried not to stare at Meagan’s body but he couldn’t help it. Her muscular thighs fed up into her naked hips. Her flat stomach did the same to the rise at her chest. Her nipples could not be seen through the satin material of her bra but they definitely were hard little nubs.

Meagan spun the bottle and it pointed to her sister.

“OK. Take off your skirt and blouse.” Meagan said smartly.

“You only had to take off one thing.” Janet said. Meagan knew she was wearing a halter top which did not have a bra. If she took it off she would be showing her bare breasts.

“A dare is a dare.” Meagan laughed.

Janet sighed as she stood to remove her skirt. Luckily she had new panties which where pretty sheer. She wondered if they could see she shaved her pussy. She grabbed the bottom of the halter top and pulled it up over her naked breasts. Her pink nipples stood out like small missiles. She tossed the clothing on the floor next to her and sat down. She saw Mark’s eyes locked onto her breasts and smiled at him. She spun the bottle.

Tara gasped when it pointed to her.

Janet thought she would see just how far these kids would go. “Let’s try this. Reach down into Alex’s boxers and play around for at least a minute.”

They all looked at Brad. “A dare is a dare.” He grinned. He liked the way the game was going.

“I can’t.” Tara said looking down. She had never touched a bare penis before as was not about to do it in front of everyone else.

“You used your denial.” Brad said smiling. Seeing him smile pissed her off.

“Wait. OK. I’ll do it.” She said glaring at Brad.

She moved over to Alex and he leaned back on his hands. They all watched as Tara used one hand to pull out his waistband as the other hand moved down under the material. Even though she had felt Brad through his pants she was not ready for the hard silky shaft as her hand moved around him. Her fingers traced around the ridge of his crown and slowly down to his balls. She cupped them in her tiny hand and slowly raised her fingers back up his shaft. He was not as big as she thought he would be. Her fingers moved up over the crown again and off the tip. Her fingers moved out of his waistband with the dampness of his pre-come on the tips.

Meagan couldn’t believe Tara would ready do it and watched as her hand moved under Alex’s boxers. Even though he was wearing boxers everyone could see what was going on. She remembered how stiff Mike’s prick was.

“That’s enough.” Tara said proudly. She wiped her hand on her jeans and spun the bottle. Around and around it went. No one was talking as they watched the top of the bottle slow down and point to……Janet.

“Hey. I’m not taking off my panties.” She said holding her hand out in front of her.

Tara laughed. “I’m sure the guys will like this. Rub your breasts across all the guy’s lips.” She was getting even for what Janet did to her.

The guys thought Janet would refuse but when she stood and moved over to Brad he looked up at her naked breasts. They were the first real ones he had ever seen. Janet pushed him back until his head was on the floor looking up at her. She knelt beside him and moved her orbs down until her nipple pushed against his lips. Janet gasped when his mouth opened and sucked her hard digit inside.

Mark was directly behind Janet and when she took the doggie position on her knees her ass was only a few feet from his face. His eyes opened wide when her legs opened showing him her panties wedged into her pussy lips. He did not see any pubic hair.

“Enough.” Alex said. He was not that happy with this young guy’s chewing on his girls nips. Janet pulled her hard nipple from his mouth with a loud pop. Everyone laughed. She crawled over him to do the same to Mark. As Mark lay back his bulge was outlined in his pants. All the girls could see he was well hung. Janet looked down at Mark’s opened mouth and thought she would do some teasing. She dropped her nipple and it pushed into his eye. He tried to tilt his mouth upward but she jerked her boob back. She lowered it again and it pushed against his chin. Again he jabbed his mouth at her breast and missed. Finally Mark reached up and grabbed her breast and held it still until his lips sucked her nipple inside.

Heather watched Mark sucking on the older girl’s tit and was more mad than jealous. If he wanted to play around so would she.

Janet pulled her breast away from Mark and crawled over to Mike. “OK lit’ sis?” Janet asked as Mike leaned back. Meagan knew she couldn’t say no. She shook her head yes and stared as her sister aimed her breast at Mike’s mouth. He showed how inexperienced he was as he licked and nibbled at her breast. Janet grabbed his head and held his lips frozen on her hard bud.

“Easy.” She directed. She closed her eyes as his lips and tongue gently caressed her nipple.

“Good.” She moaned.

“Enough.” Alex laughed trying to act like it didn’t bother him.

Janet grabbed the bottle and spun it.

Mike tried to move away from the bottle as it pointed to him but Janet quickly said his name. Janet owed her little sister but she also wanted her and Mike to hook up. She wondered how far Meagan would really go.

“OK Mike. I want you to put your hand down the front of Meagan’s panties and touch her there for a minute.”

Mike quickly turned to see Meagan’s expression which was one of shock. She didn’t mind if Mike touched her vagina but she was not happy doing it in front of everyone. She smiled and grabbed her dress nearby and placed it over her lap. “OK but I get to cover up.”

“I didn’t say you could cover up.” Janet zapped back.

“You didn’t say I couldn’t.” Meagan said firmly.

“She’s right.” Mike quickly announced. He also did not want others to see him fumbling around a girl’s panties.

“OK. OK.” Janet smiled. She watched as Meagan folded the dress over her lap and uncrossed her legs. Mike’s hard-on was pushing out his pants as he moved over until his body was close enough to do what he had to do. Meagan smiled and pulled up the dress for his hand to move under.