Brown's Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

“TIMES UP!” Janet called out as she pulled open the door and stuck her face inside. She wanted to see what they had been doing. She laughed when she saw her little sister whipping off his come from her nose and chin. Janet made a note to teach her how to swallow it.

Mike walked out of the room first with his hard-on resending to its soft state. There was no question Meagan had given him a release. As Meagan stood to walk out Janet whispered in her ear. “If you don’t want him I’ll take him.”

“No way.” Meagan said smiling. That hunk of meat was hers.

It was Mike’s turn to spin. They all were now leaning forward to see who the next person was. The game had picked up a lot. The bottle pointed to Tara.

“The panties and………………” He hesitated thinking what he would ask her to do. The blowjob Meagan had just given him was the best feeling he had ever had. He had to give the favor to his friend Brad.

“and……….give Brad a blowjob.”

“Out here?” Tara asked in shock. At least Meagan got to do it in the laundry room.

“Yes.” Mike said. He wanted to see it happen. His soft prick started to get some more life when Tara stood and pushed her panties down her small ass and tan thighs. Her bush had a bikini shave with a thick dark strip over the lips of her mound. He could not see her slit through the dark forest.

Brad looked at her and smiled. Getting a blowjob from his love was the ultimate even if she had to do it in front of everyone.

“Anyone want to teach me?” Tara giggled as she moved down on her knees in front of Brad.

“I will come on over here.” Alex laughed. Janet smacked him on his arm and moved over next to the young inexperienced girl. “Take his penis in your hand and slowly stroke him while you lick around the tip.” She whispered.

Tara giggled as she grabbed his hard-on and did as Janet said. It tasted a little salty. “OH.” Brad moaned. He knew he would not last very long.

Mark was sitting directly across from Tara and when she leaned forward her legs spread enough for him to see the virgin’s slim pink slit under the girl’s dark bush. He could also see her tiny puckered rear opening. It was a great sight.

As Tara continued to taste the tip Janet whispered again. “Suck in the crown and flick your tongue across the tip.” Tara opened her tiny lips and did as the older woman said. Her teeth gently bit his soft flesh. “OH SHIT!” Brad cried out. Everyone else in the room laughed.

“Now for the grand finale.” Janet whispered. “Move as much of him down your throat without gagging and when you pull your mouth out clamp your lips tightly around him.” Tara’s eyes opened as wide as her mouth as she sucked in his six inch penis. She was amazed when her nose pushed against his pubic mound. She slowly moved her lips up and off making a popping sound. “Ahhh.” Brad groaned. One more trip and he was history.

Tara didn’t need any more instructions. The rest was up to her. She again sucked in his hard length and slowly pulled her lips off. “OH, OH, OH!” He cried as he came. He did not give her any warning and shot his load down her throat. Tara’s mouth came off gagging trying to breath. “Swallow it.” Janet yelled. Tara turned and looked at her as her throat opened up to drink in his juices.

Janet smacked him on his leg. “It’s polite to warn a lady when you come.” Brad looked at Tara who was trying to breath. “Sorry.”

Brad managed to sit up and take the bottle. The first open display of a sexual act had taken the game to a new level. He wondered how far everyone was willing to go. The bottle stopped on Mark.

“Go down on the girl of your choice buddy.” Brad said quickly.

Mark sat up when the bottle stopped on him. When he heard the sweet words he knew who’s pussy he wanted to kiss and lick. He looked immediately to Janet and pointed. “Her.”

Alex spoke up. “I don’t think so.”

Janet didn’t say a word as she leaned over and whispered in Alex’s ear. “I know you fucked his girlfriend so if I was you I would shut up.”

Alex knew when he was to be quiet and now was one of those times. “Go ahead.”

Janet wanted to enjoy the experience and stood to walk to the sofa. She sat back on the cushions and slowly opened her legs. Everyone watched as her bald pussy lips opened wide enough for her inner folds to open. Her hard clit and opened pussy was on display. She was definitely not a virgin.

Mark just looked at her for almost a minute. “You just going to window shop or are you going for it?” Janet laughed. His body moved forward until her hands took his head and guided his lips where she wanted them.

“The tongue.” She commanded as his lips moved over her clit. He pushed his long tongue out until he pushed against her joy button.

“Right there.” She moaned and closed her eyes.

Mark’s tongue rapidly flicked up and down and right and left. She pushed his head lower and his tongue moved deep down into her moist depths. Her hips moved upward. It might be his first time but he was a fast learner. She moved him back to her clit to finish her race to satisfaction.

No one noticed Heather’s hand as she moved it slowly up under her dress to her dripping vagina. She imagined it was her on the sofa Mark was going down on. She was close to coming when Janet took a deep breath and held his face tightly against her womanhood. Her body shook and trembled as she climaxed. She let go of his head and he jerked it back to get some air.

“Wow.” Tara said.

Janet stood and kissed Mark on his lips. She tasted her own pleasure. “My turn to spin.” The game was coming to a peak.

The bottle spun and spun until it pointed to Heather. Janet smiled. It was revenge time for the girl who had fucked her boy friend on the sofa. Heather was the only one still wearing clothing. “First take off the dress and stand to show everyone your body….”

Heather did as Janet said. Right now she was so hot she would do just about anything. Her dress fell from her full breasts. Of all the girls there Heather’s breasts were the biggest.

“Nice.” Brad said looking up at her large round areoles.

“Thanks.” Heather giggled. She let the dress go and it fell at her bare feet. She kicked it aside and turned slowly showing her flaming red bush.

“Now what?” She asked anxious to be satisfied. Janet heard the young group gasp when she finished her dare to Heather. “You like sexual positions so much I’m going to let you do a sixty-nine.”

Heather smiled. “With the guy of my choice?”

“No. With the girl of your choice.” Janet laughed.

“A GIRL!” Heather exclaimed. “NO FUCKIN WAY!”

“What’s wrong little girl not woman enough?” Janet said with a dare.

“It’s not that. I can’t do that.” Heather said looking at Meagan and Tara for support.

“I guess your game is over since you have used your one denial.” Janet laughed. “You can wait upstairs until we have finished.”

Heather stood not believing what she was hearing. Her own girlfriends or her boyfriend was not supporting her. She looked at Meagan and Tara who looked away. OK. She thought to herself. If I have to do it so will one of them.

“OK I’ll do it.” Heather said seeing the shock on everyone’s face.

“What?” Mark said. “You’re going to really do it?”

“Yes. With one of my BEST friends.” She said looking down at Meagan and Tara. They both looked at her in fear.

“Let’s see….which one?” She moved her finger back and forth between the two of them.

All the men were now sitting with raging hard-ons. They were going to see two women giving each other oral sex. Shit. It was every man’s dream.

“Let’s see…………..” She hesitated and said. “I pick them both.”

“You can’t do that.” Tara said. “She said female meaning singular.”

They all turned to Janet who was almost laughing.

“It’s up to her. If she wants both I’m OK with it.”

“No.” Tara said upset. “You can’t do a 69 with three people.” She looked at Meagan who was speechless.

“I have no idea.” She managed to mumble.

“Yes we can.” Heather said with a smile. “We just get our bodies into a circle.”

“A CIRCLE!” Tara exclaimed. “You’re nuts.”

“Like this.” Heather said pulling both girls up and leading them to a large carpeted area. “Lie on your right side.” She said to Meagan who did as her girl friend directed.

“Now you do the same with your head at Meagan’s stomach.” Heather told Tara. They all watched as Heather moved her naked body down until her own head was at Tara’s stomach and her own stomach was at Meagan’s head.

“See….a circle.” Heather said proud of her sexual creation. “Now I do this.” Heathers hands pried a part Tara’s legs until the girl’s dark pussy was inches from her face. “And you two do the same.”

The men were all now moving closer to the circle. “I think it’s more like a 696969.” Alex laughed.

“OK now we do it.” Heather announced as her lips pushed forward into Tara’s bush.

Tara did the same to Meagan and Meagan did the same to Heather. The girls tightly closed mouths were pressed against the other’s pubic mounds. They froze.

“Come on. Open your mouths.” Mark said excited.

Heather broke her mouth away. “You said to do a sixty-nine and we are doing………” She was about to say “it” when she felt Meagan’s tongue flick across her clitoris. Her eyes got bigger when Meagan did it again and again.

“Look. Meagan’s doing it. She’s eating Heather’s pussy.” Brad cried out. Mike looked at his new girlfriend’s tongue as it slithered into the curly crimson nest and moved up and down her friend’s canal.

Tara heard the excitement of the men and didn’t want to be left out so she flicked her own tongue into Meagan’s virgin mound. Heather closed her eyes and moved her face down into Tara’s snatch.

“Wow. That’s cool” Brad cried out leaning forward. His prick was at max. He wished he was in the circle.

“Hey, why don’t we join them?” Brad whispered to the others. Before he got an answer Mark and Mike jumped down on the rug. Mike pulled Tara’s face from his new girl’s loins and shoved in his own to take her place. He wormed his body until his hard-on pressed against Tara’s face. She smiled as she grabbed the biggest penis and shoved three inches between her lips.

Mark jumped between Meagan and Heather and aimed his rod at Meagan’s mouth while his face dove into Heather’s muff. Brad wasn’t too far behind as he aimed his tongue at Tara’s narrow bush. His prick was gobbled up by Heather.

“Damn. Look at that.” Alex said with his arm around Janet. “Want to join them?”

Janet laughed and took his hand. “Mom and Dad will be back in about 45 minutes. That should give you enough time to fuck me the right way.” They grabbed their clothes and ran up the steps.

Heather tried to remember how Tara gave Brad his blowjob before. Because Brad’s hotdog was now being swallowed whole by her small mouth. Brad proved again he was quick on the trigger as he exploded in Heather’s mouth. She jerked her head back and spit out his spunk. “Didn’t you learn anything at all?” She yelled back at his head.

Meagan’s mind was lost in passion heaven while the man of her dreams ate her pussy. Mark’s prick felt different than Mike’s but she couldn’t put a hand on what the difference was. Her mouth could. She laughed to herself.

Meagan was the first girl to climax and Tara was right behind her. Tara’s second blowjob was a success as Mike yelled he was coming. This time she removed her lips as he sprayed onto her neck and shoulders. Mark came next but Heather was so happy she held back her climax. Mark tried to get her off but he was too spent. His head fell away and she groaned. “Oh no please don’t stop.”

Mark looked at his buddy Mike for help. “Go ahead.” Meagan laughed when Mike looked at her. He dove forward and quickly resumed where Mark left off. This time Heather let her dam go and her whole body blew apart. “GO MIKE! GO MIKE!” Brad and Mark yelled seeing Heather come.

Finally they all collapsed on the large rug. “God. That was……….unbelievable.” Brad said as he pulled Tara into his arms.

“I’ll say.” Mark said as he did the same to Heather.

Meagan and Mike didn’t have to say how good they felt. She turned and kissed him. Ten minutes later they all heard the garage door opening up.

“Shit.” Meagan cried. “It’s my parents.” She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed. She laughed when she saw Brad put his briefs on inside out.

“Hurry. Get out the Trivia game.” She yelled at Tara who grabbed it off the shelf and quickly put some wedges on the board. They all jumped around the game when the door opened and Meagan’s mom Mary moved down the stairs.

“Ah. Isn’t that sweet.” She said watching Brad as he pulled a card from the pile and read it to the group. “Who said kids now-a-days can’t have good clean fun?”

Heather held back her laughter as Meagan kicked her leg.

“Any of you want a donut? We stopped and got a dozen on the way home.” She said.

“I do!” Brad cried out as he followed her up the stairs. They all stopped the bogus game and followed Brad.

“Where is your sister?” Mary asked as they all grabbed their favorite donut from the box.

“I think she might be upstairs. I’m not sure.” Meagan grinned.

“She’s going to kill you.” Tara whispered to Meagan as Mary turned and walked up the stairs.

“MOM!” Janet’s voice screamed from above.

“Busted.” Mike laughed as he swallowed his whole donut. He grabbed another and stuffed it in his mouth.

“Sex can make you hungry.” Mike said not realizing Meagan’s father Fred had entered the house and was standing behind him.

“Mike.” Brad whispered and pointed back at Jim.

Mike turned and felt the worst fear of his life. Until the man smiled that is.

“I’m glad you found the donuts. We had to leave the movie early because my hearing aid died on me.”

“Your hearing aid?” Mike asked somewhat relieved.

“WHAT?” Fred shouted back at the boy.

“NOTHING!” Mike shouted back. The man smiled and turned around to see Alex running down the stairs only wearing his jeans.

“WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?” Fred turned and asked the kids standing around eating donuts.

“DON’T KNOW DAD. WE ARE GOING BACK DOWN STAIRS TO FINISH OUR TRIVIA GAME!” Meagan shouted.

Jim leaned over and whispered in her ear. “I heard what Mike said. Let’s talk later.”

Meagan smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

The following week Mike opened the store door and Meagan was his first customer. He did not turn the “CLOSED” sign around and took her hand and led her into the back room.

“We have an hour before the store opens.” He said as his lips pressed down to hers. Her tongue quickly found his.

“Did you bring it?” She asked looking up at him with her baby blues.

He shook his head yes and pulled out the wrapped protection from his rear pocket. They moved over to the small cot and slowly undressed each other. They had not been intimate since the party and both were extremely horny.

Meagan giggled as he tore open the package and pulled out the rubber. “I’ve never did this before.” He said looking at her.

“Duh. Me neither.” She laughed.

“No. I mean I’ve never put on a rubber before.” He held it up and looked at it.

“I think I can figure it out.” She laughed. She took it from his trembling hands and calmly pushed it down over his Mount Rushmore.

“Thanks.” He laughed.

“Don’t mention it.” She said as she moved back and opened her legs.

“I mean it.” She said while he positioned his body until his prick pushed at her maidenhead.

“You mean what?” He asked panting.

“Don’t mention it. I know how you boys like to talk.”

“I won’t I promise.” He moaned as he pushed forward until he felt something give.

“Stop.” She said smiling.

“I didn’t hurt you did I?” He worried.

“A little but I’m OK. I just want to experience my transformation from a girl to a woman.” She smiled as she pulled him deeper inside of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Just remember you are my woman.” He grunted as he pushed in and out, in and out.

“And, you are my man.” She moaned as they raced to the finish line. Mike tried to hold back but his first experience into a woman’s body was too much. “Meagan. I’m com…………….ing.” He announced.

Meagan smiled as he unloaded his love deep inside her. She did not climax but she knew there would be more opportunities. She held him close and whispered in his ear. “Did you bring any more?”

Mike smiled. “Of course. A Boy Scout is always prepared.” He discarded the filled rubber and pulled out the new one from his jeans lying on the floor. He looked down at his limp tool.

“There’s one problem.” He laughed.

“Don’t worry about him. I’ll take care of that problem. She turned her body and took his noodle between her lips. Less than 30 seconds later her mouth was full of his manhood.

The second time took a lot longer and it was Meagan whose screams shook the tiny shoe store. The cot pushed against the shelf and a small shoe box fell down and smacked Mike on his ass. “OUCH!” He yelled.

“What was that?” Meagan said as they both turned to see the small box.

Mike remained hard inside of her pussy as he grabbed the box and looked inside. “Shit. Look at this.” Meagan’s eyes opened wide when she saw its contents.

“Who would have guessed?”

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers