Brown's Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“One minute. GO!” Janet said looking at her wristwatch.

“Wait.” Mike said. “I’m not under her panties yet.”

“Say when.” Janet laughed. Everyone’s eyes were on Meagan’s tiny dress which was moving along with Mike’s hand and fingers. He quickly slipped his fingers down the top of her thongs until he touched her soft bush. “OK.” He announced.

Meagan was totally embarrassed as her long time secret love fumbled down into her moist virgin slit. He quickly passed over her hard clit and tried to find her hole. I’m a virgin stupid. She thought as his finger moved down to the bottom and back to the top. When he again touched her clit she moaned.

Mike was not sure what he was touching but when he pushed against a small mound of flesh she moaned. She must like it. He thought as he focused his rubbing on that spot.

Meagan could feel her climax approaching and did not want to have it in front of everyone. Her body was now moving with the motion of Mike’s finger which caused the tiny dress to move enough for everyone to see his whole hand under the tiny red triangle. They could also see glimpses of her pubic hair. “Oh…” Meagan moaned. She looked at her sister who was not even looking at her watch anymore. “A minute has to be up!” She cried out.

“Make it two minutes.” Janet laughed. She wanted to see her sister finger-fucked until she climaxed.

“JANET!” Meagan screamed pissed at her sister but also was pissed at herself for not being able to control her explosion. Her hips shot upward as she came. “OH GOD!” She cried as her hands grabbed Mike’s hand to pull it out of her panties. She turned and turned her body until she could fix her panties back into place.

Mike was amazed of what he had done. He glanced over at Brad who gave him thumbs up. It was his turn to spin. The bottle turned until it pointed to Tara.

“Take off your jeans and blouse.” He said smiling.

“Uh excuse me. Did you forget I’m not wearing a bra?” She said nervously.

“Nope. I definitely remembered.” Mike laughed.

Tara looked around to see if anyone would come to her aid but everyone just smiled. Her small 34b boobs would soon be naked for the first time to males. She stood and unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down her thin but well shaped legs. She smiled as she pulled her panties out of her ass. She closed her eyes and pulled her blouse up over her white breasts.

“Nice.” Alex said looking up at her young morsels.

So far only Janet and Tara were showing privates. Tara hoped to change that. She took the bottle and made a wish. The wish came true. It pointed to Brad. She had not seen him naked and since he did not stand up for her she was going to get him back.

“Take off all your clothes.” She said smiling.

“What?” He said laughing. “You can’t do that.”

“Oh yes I can.” She laughed.

Where Mike was sitting he could see both the front of Janet’s and Tara’s panties. The dark shadow of Tara’s bush could be seen but he could not see any shadow under Janet’s panties and her panties were even sheerer than Tara’s. He suddenly realized she probably didn’t have a bush. She shaved it!

“Hey. I can use my denial. All I have to do is take one thing off.” He laughed and pulled off his tee shirt and sat back down. He looked at his girlfriend and smiled as he spun the bottle. It stopped on Heather.

“OK off with the dress.” He said grinning.

Heather knew her panties were soaked and if she took off the dress everyone else would also know. She was also not wearing a bra. “I’m using my denial too.” She said.

“But, you still have to take off the dress.” Brad laughed.

“Not really. I can take off anything I want.” With that she stood and reached up under her dress and grabbed the waistband of her panties. She pulled them down and off her feet. She tossed them to Brad who caught them. He smiled at her when he felt how damp they were.

“My turn.” Heather said as she sat down making sure no one could see up under her dress. She spun the bottle and it pointed to Brad again. “Aha!” She laughed. “Seems you have no more denials.”

“Be easy on me.” Brad begged.

“Sure. Why don’t you strip naked?” She laughed.

Mike felt for his buddy who would be the first to show everyone his penis. He had seen his friend in the showers and knew he was smaller than himself but not that small. He knew it was stage fright that was making his face pale.

“Everything?” Brad repeated.

“Yes!” Tara laughed.

Meagan was holding Mike’s hand tighter and tighter as she watch her childhood friend release the snap on his jeans and push them down over his briefs. The six inch outline of his penis was easily seen bulging out the front of his BVDs.

“Why don’t we take a break?” Brad asked hoping to stop where he was at now.

“No!” All four females yelled at the same time. If they were going to show their bodies they wanted to see some penises too.

Brad stood motionless trying to think of a way out of this mess. He did not see Janet’s hands moving up behind him and could not react fast enough to stop his briefs flying down his hips and legs. He looked down in shock at his virgin pecker pointing straight outward.

“HEY!” He screamed as his fingers quickly covered his hard-on.

Meagan giggled as she saw a man’s hard penis for the first time. She now knew that Mike was much bigger than their friend.

“Give me those back!” He yelled at Janet who was holding them up for everyone to see.

Tara’s panties became even damper when she saw her boyfriend’s penis for the first time. She suddenly became curious what the other guy’s equipment looked like.

Janet tossed him the undies and he pushed them down to cover his prick. The white briefs sat on top of them but did little to hide his excited state.

“Give me the bottle.” Brad said noticeably pissed. He was not going to be the only one naked. He spun the bottle so fast it flew across and hit against Mike’s leg and pointed across at Janet.

“Alright!” Brad yelled seeing who it pointed to.

“Not fair. It hit Mike’s leg.” Janet said. She was not going to take off her panties.

“Do it again.” Tara yelled at her boyfriend. She wanted to see some more naked men.

Brad reached for the bottle and the briefs fell from covering his hard-on. “Fuck it.” He said as he spun the bottle slower this time. All eyes followed it until it stopped on…….Janet again!’’

“No excuses this time.” Brad laughed.

Janet looked at Alex who only smiled. He wanted to see what these other girls looked like naked so he was not going to object about Janet showing her treasures.

“Come on sis.” Meagan said laughing. “Scared?”

Janet smiled but was steaming on the inside. Her fingers moved into her panties waistband as she lifted her ass to slide them out from under her and slowly down her thighs.

Mike had the best view when her bald pussy lips came into view. He was anticipating she was shaven but was not prepared when he actually saw his first pussy and it was not hidden under a mat of hair.

“Wow.” Mark said what all the other guys were thinking. “She shaves it.”

Even Meagan was surprised when she saw her sister’s bald pussy. She had heard about girls doing that but didn’t think someone like her sister would do it.

“What’s everyone looking at?” Janet said as she sat down with her legs squeezed tightly together to prevent any more peeks at her pink slit. She grabbed the bottle and froze. “What if the person is naked?”

“They must do a dare or get out of the game.” Tara quickly said. “Spin.” She was anxious.

Janet twisted the bottle and let it go. It turned around and around until it stopped on Mark.

“OK big boy. Let’s see it.” She said chuckling.

Mark looked at Mike and Brad and stood. He wasn’t ashamed as he stood and pushed down his jeans and boxers at the same time. His long seven inch hard-on popped outward.

“They don’t all look alike.” Janet cracked seeing a bigger shaft than both Brad’s and her boyfriend’s.

Heather smiled at him proud that he had no problem stripping naked. Her heart pounded as he spun the bottle. It stopped on Meagan.

Meagan gasped when she saw the bottle pointing at her. She smiled and held her hands together begging her friend to be easy on her.

“OK. Just your bra.” Heather said smiling.

Even her bra was something Meagan was not prepared to give up. Up until today she had hid her body and had hid it well. Now every one of her friends, as well as Janet and Alex, would now see her bare breasts.

“Just the bra.” Meagan repeated as she unhooked the front clasp and pulled the bra slowly apart until her small but firm naked breasts were exposed. Her nipples were as hard as she had ever seen them. She turned and placed the bra between her and Mike. She wanted to make sure he got a good look.

Meagan spun the bottle. Around and around it went and stopped. Heather jumped back. Meagan forgot Heather was missing her panties. “The dress.” She said.

“Meagan! I’m not wearing panties.” She exclaimed at her friend.

“Oh. That’s right.” Meagan laughed. “Can you take off your bra?”

“I’m not wearing one.” She whispered.

“Hey. If she only has a dress on tell her to take it off.” Mark said happy that she would be naked too.

“Wait I don’t have to take something off. I can do a dare.” She said smiling at her friend Meagan.

Meagan knew the guys wanted her to strip but she didn’t want to piss off her friend. “OK. Let all the guys touch you under your dress one at a time for a minute each.”

“Meagan!” Heather said gritting her teeth.

“That’s it.” Mark said. “You have to do it.”

Heather looked at her boyfriend as she stood to stand by Alex. His long arm moved his hand to her knee and slowly his hand disappeared as he pushed it up under her dress. Her legs parted as he neared his destination and she closed her eyes when his finger tip invaded deep into her damp pussy. He was much more experienced than Mark and went straight to her clit with his thumb while he pushed in and out of her hole.

As Alex fingered Heather Mike moved his hand over to gently touch Meagan’s thigh. Everyone was watching Alex and Heather and didn’t see her hand move over to his leg. The game had made everyone so horny they were having trouble keeping their hands off each other.

“Next.” Janet said looking at her watch. Alex reluctantly removed his hand from under her dress and winked at her. He had discovered she was not a virgin. She smiled as she moved over to her boyfriend.

Mark’s prick was standing at attention when she approached. Although they had intercourse the times had been in the dark and they had not really seen each other naked. As his hand moved up familiar territory her eyes closed again as he approached her honey tunnel. She did not see Mark’s other hand pull up the bottom of her dress exposing her red pubic mound. It matched the flaming red hair on her head.

“Mark.” Meagan said to alert Heather what he was doing. Heather opened her eyes and saw her dress up over her pussy. She slapped his hands away. “That’s all you are getting.”

“Hey. My minute is not up.” He complained.

“It is now.” She said totally pissed off.

She moved over to Brad and stood while he reached up under her dress to finger her pussy. His fingers explored and his middle finger slipped deep into her dripping hole. He looked at her with a surprised look. She smiled as he explored her cave.

“Next.” Janet announced.

Mike pulled his fingers off Meagan’s leg and moved them to Heather’s ankle. His fingers sped up her leg and under her dress. His finger tips pushed against the sticky juices of her pussy and searched for the small knob resting at the top. He found it and rubbed.

“Oh.” Heather moaned. Having four guys finger your pussy was too much. As soon as Mike’s fingers found her clit she started to come. “Don’t stop.” She begged as he flicked his fingers across her hard joy button. “I’m…..” She cried as she climaxed. His fingers slipped down until he moved his index finger up into her pussy.

“That was great.” Heather said to bust her boyfriend as she moved back to her position. She spun the bottle. It pointed to Alex. Since he was the oldest she wondered how brave he was.

“I want you to strip and show us your favorite position.”

Janet looked at her with total shock. “I’m not doing that.”

“I didn’t ask you to.” Heather laughed. “Alex chooses the girl.”

Alex stood and slowly pushed his underwear over his hard-on. It was starting to hurt being so confined. He smiled when he saw the wide eyes of the younger girls looking at his hard shaft. And, best of all he got to pick out the girl of his choice. As he looked around the room at the girls they all kind of looked away afraid he would pick them. All except for Heather who was smiling at him.

“OK. I choose you.” He said grinning.

Heather smiled at her boyfriend and stood to walk with the naked older man to the sofa. She stood nervously in only her thin dress as he whispered in her ear. She turned and looked at Mark who was talking to Brad acting like he didn’t care what she did.

“OK.” She said agreeing to his proposal. He wanted her to sit on top of him. She stood back as he lay on his back. His prick was hard and pointing upward as she moved her legs over his causing her skirt to fall over his stomach.

“Hey. We can’t see what’s going on.” Janet complained.

“We are just demonstrating and not really doing it.” Alex said as Heather’s damp pussy moved down onto his prick. His hands took hold of her waist and he lifted her until the tip of his prick was poised at the entrance to her tight pussy. She looked down at him and smiled.

It was all Alex needed as he slowly lowered her body and her pussy down, down and down his shaft. When she stopped he was fully inside of her. Alex was happy just having himself in her and was even more happy when she started to rise up and back down. She was really fucking him while the others watched.

“God. It looks like they are really doing it.” Tara whispered. She also wished she could see up under Heather’s dress.

“How long do they do it?” Mark asked getting nervous. “Who spun the bottle?”

“I did.” Heather said trying to get her breath and pretend she was not fucking his man. “I guess another two minutes.”

“Two minutes!” Mark said upset. He knew she was at least rubbing her pussy on this man’s cock.

Alex tried to hold back but couldn’t top his climax as he gripped her waist hard in his hands and shot his pleasure juices deep inside of her. He did a great job pretending he was not really fucking her. “Let’s just do a few more seconds.”

Heather was surprised when the experienced man came so fast. She felt his juices pouring from her tight pussy and gave him a dirty look. He was satisfied and wanted to stop. She moved her pussy off his quickly softening penis. Her dress covered his white juices dripping from her hole.

Janet was the only one to see Alex’s prick before he hid it with his hand. Shit. He had fucked Meagan’s friend while they all watched. She watched as Heather quickly headed to the bathroom upstairs.

“Is she OK?” Meagan asked seeing her friend running up the stairs.

Meagan didn’t wait for an answer as she jumped up and ran up the stairs wearing only her satin red thongs.

Meagan knocked on the door. “Heather it’s Meagan.”

Heather opened the door to let her friend in. Heather was standing holding her dress up and was cleaning off the come from her pussy and legs.

“He fucked you?” Meagan asked shocked.

“No. I fucked him.” Heather said. “At least for a few seconds. Don’t worry I’m on birth control.”

“Wow.” Meagan said wondering if Heather was upset.

“God. It was so hot fucking him in front of everyone.” She said smiling. “Do you think anyone noticed?”

“I didn’t. It just looked like you were faking it.”

“Good. Let’s go back downstairs.” Heather said. “Maybe Mike will take your cherry.”

“I hope so.” Meagan laughed as she led the way back down the stairs.

“She’s OK.” Meagan announced.

Heather looked at Mark who looked at her suspiciously. She smiled and sat back in her place. Alex took the bottle and spun it. It pointed to Mark.

“Shit. I don’t know. A dare huh. I got it. Kiss little sis’s body all over.”

Meagan sat up when he said little sis. That’s what he called her. He was telling Mark to kiss her body all over. “I don’t think so.” She said.

“Use your denial.” Mike said. Of course it would mean Meagan had to remove her panties.

“But, I’ll have to take off….” She hesitated. She took a deep breath and pushed her panties under her hips and down her legs. She tried to keep her legs together as best as she could as her panties moved off her feet. She sat back naked and looked down at the top of her blonde bush resting under her navel. She turned to see Mike’s eyes looking at her lower stomach as well.

Meagan spun the bottle. It pointed to Mike. She smiled. He would have to do whatever she wanted.

“How about another three minutes in heaven with me in the laundry room without the clothes of course.”

“Here. You want me to strip here?” He asked.

She smiled and shook her head yes.

All eyes were on Mike’s trembling fingers as he slowly undressed. As his boxers moved over his nine inch rod Tara gasped. “Holy shit.” Even Janet sat up straight.

Mike’s face turned beet red as he took Meagan’s hand to walk into the laundry room. As Meagan stood her legs moved apart enough for Mike’s eyes to see her pink folds under the sparse blonde curls.

“Now go easy on my little sister.” Janet said jealous it was not her going into the room with the well endowed teenager.

Meagan moved back against the washer as his moved his body up towards hers. His long hard-on pressed directly into her stomach. She laughed and moved her hand down to bend it upward. The tip pressed against her right breast. “Umm.” She said as her hand guided the damp tip up to her nipple.

Mike’s hands moved quickly to her nakedness. He wanted to touch every inch of a naked female for the first time. He explored her soft ass cheeks and slid his finger under her ass and across her damp slit. Her legs opened to allow his hand more freedom.

“Do you want to do it?” Mike asked as she pushed his long dong down until the crown rubbed against her clitoris.

“Yes. But not here. Not like this.” She said. “I want it to be special.”

“Me too.” Mike said. He really did want it to be special but right now he wanted to come.

“Two more minutes.” Janet yelled from outside the room.

“What can we do?” Mike asked almost crying for release.

Meagan remembered all those girl sleepovers and all the talk about oral sex and blowjobs. She told them she could never do such a vile act but now with his penis in her hand she forgot all those words. She pushed him back far enough for her to slide downward until she was on her knees in front of him.

“Meagan.” Mike moaned when he realized what she was about to do. “MEAGAN!” He screamed when her petite mouth sucked in the mushroom tip of his prick.

Janet laughed when she heard Mike scream her sister’s name. “You go girl.”

“I wonder what she is doing to him.” Tara said. The sexual tension in the room was at it zenith.

“OH GOD MEAGAN!” Mike moaned as her mouth took almost five of his rigid inches down her throat.

Meagan didn’t like the taste at first but got used to it quickly. She was on fire when she heard him call out her name. She tightened her lips around his shaft when she heard him scream her name. Her fingers moved up to caress his balls while her mouth moved up and down his long lollypop.

“I’M COMING MEAGAN!” Mike screamed to give her a warning to remove her mouth. She did and his hot spunk splattered all over her face. Her fingers moved to his prick and she milked him dry.