Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara undid the knot at the back of her neck and drew the flowing wrap away, tossing it onto the lounger next to her. She casually reached up with both hands, running her fingers through her hair and flipping her head from side to side until her blonde locks fell in shimmering waves about her shoulders. As she'd done that, she'd casually glanced down through her sunglasses, happy to see that her nipples were visible through the soft white material of her bikini top. She also knew the act of raising her arms up would make her sizable breasts lift up and wobble provocatively as she moved her head to shake out her hair. Looking through her dark sunglasses at the three sets of youthful eyes focussed on her, she could tell the boys liked the show she was putting on.

Tara took a step over until she was next to pool and squatted down as she leaned forwards, trailing her fingertips through the water as if testing the temperature. "Nice, very nice," she said softly.

"Yes, it certainly is," Casper muttered, and Tara could see him looking intently into the deep dark line of her cleavage from just a few feet away, his face directly in line with her chest.

"By the way, Aunt Tara," Logan said, "you asked us earlier to let you know what we thought of your new bathing suit. Well, it looks pretty good to me. What do you think, guys?"

"Good, really good," Wyatt added and she heard Casper say "Fabulous" as both boys nodded in agreement.

"Well, thank you very much. I'm glad you like it." Smiling inside, Tara stood up and stretched a bit before ending up with her hands on her hips facing them, her feet spread about shoulder width apart. She took a deep breath and glanced up at the sky. "It certainly is beautiful out here, isn't it?"

"That's one word for it," Logan said. Tara glanced over at her nephew sitting across the pool, watching as his eyes raked up over the full length of her body before he added, "not only is it beautiful, it's pretty hot too."

"It is, isn't it?" Tara responded coyly, having seen the boys try to keep their smiles hidden after Logan had said that. She purposely waved her hand in front of her face, fanning herself, knowing the gentle motion of her arm would make her boobs wobble. Again, three sets of eyes went to her chest as her full mounds swayed gently back and forth.

"It's hotter than I thought it was going to be," she added. "I just might have to come in the pool and cool off after all."

"Good idea," Logan said. "You'll love it."

"Just let me tie my hair up, I don't want to get it wet," Tara said as she turned, leaned over, and rummaged through her bag, her body now in profile to the boys. She knew this was a good angle from their point of view. Her long toned legs would look great like this, as would her curvy heart-shaped bum, a fair amount of bum cheek nicely displayed in her tiny bikini bottom. Up top, her bent-over position would draw attention to her trim flat stomach and sizable breasts, warm mounds of tit-flesh bulging over the outside edge of her bikini top.

When she stood back up and started fixing her hair, Tara could see that she'd been right. All three boys were almost drooling as they looked in her direction. Smiling to herself, she took her scrunchie and a hair clip, quickly whipped her hair into a ponytail and then anchored it in a loose bun on the top of her head, a few stray tendrils of glistening blonde hair trailing down to lick at her neck provocatively. "There, that should do it," Tara said as she turned and stepped to the end of the pool, where she walked down the steps until the water was above her waist.

All eyes were on her as she moved forward, now just a few feet away from the boys. She quickly ducked down in the water until it was up to her neck and then stood up slowly, water streaming off her breasts, the droplets shining in the sun like glittering jewels. She could tell by the feel that her nipples had gotten even harder and, from the way the boys were blatantly staring at her chest, she knew they were all but poking right through the soft wet fabric of her bikini top.

"You're right, the water feels wonderful. It's perfect."

"Perfect...that's exactly what I was thinking," Logan said and, from the way he was looking at her, Tara knew he wasn't talking about the temperature of the pool.

"Well, that little dip cooled me off well enough, so I'm going back and out and do some of that school work I brought with me." Tara turned and made her way out of the pool, glancing back over her shoulder to see that all the boys were looking at her curvy backside as she made her way up the stairs and back to the lounger.

Once she reclined in the deck chair and got her books out, the boys went back to their game of tossing the football around and roughhousing in the water. From behind her sunglasses, she surreptitiously kept her eye on them as they occasionally talked quietly to each other, usually followed by one of them nodding and looking in her direction as they shared a smile. At one point, she saw Wyatt talking closely with Logan, and then she heard Wyatt quietly say, "You really said thirty-eight? Are you kidding me? Wow, no fucking way!" Tara had to lift her book up in front of her to stop the boys from seeing her smile after she heard that.

The four of them stayed out there for quite a while, with the boys joining her poolside and taking their spots on the loungers, all of them drifting off for a little snooze in the warm afternoon sun. It was getting on when Tara woke up, the sun moving further into the western sky.

"Logan...Logan," Tara called out as her nephew slowly opened his eyes from one of the chairs a short distance away from hers.

"Wha...what?" Logan said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Tara could see the other boys starting to wake up as well. "I think we should go in and start thinking about ordering that Thai food you talked about," Tara said as she sat up and slid her books into her bag.

"That sounds like a good plan," Logan said. "Hey, how about we order the food and just eat it out here." He gestured to the patio table and chairs a short distance away. "That way we wouldn't have to worry about getting changed or anything."

Tara noticed the other boys were quick to nod in agreement. She was sure they hoped to keep ogling her in her bikini during the meal.

"No," she replied as she continued to gather up her things. "We're going to eat in the dining room like civilized people. We're going to get cleaned up and put on something proper for dinner."

She turned towards Wyatt and Casper. "You boys have something decent to wear, don't you?"

"They can borrow polo shirts of mine," Logan interrupted. "That should be okay, right?"

"Polo shirts should be fine. Just no t-shirts with stupid logos on them."

"What are you gonna wear?" Logan asked.

"I've got a new summer dress that I haven't had a chance to wear yet. I brought it along just in case, and since we're having something fancier than pizza, I think I'll wear that."

"Well, okay then," Logan replied. "I hope it's as nice as your other new outfit you had on earlier." Tara could see smiles on the boys' faces as they nodded in unison, obviously remembering the time they all spent on the weight bench looking up her tiny skirt.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," Tara said as she stood up and gave them coy smile as she drew her wrap around her. "Now go and get cleaned up and I'll see you in a little while."

Without another word, Tara turned on her heel and strode into the house. She headed straight to the guest room and peeled off her bikini before getting into the shower. She kept her hair pinned up as she washed, loving the feel of the stinging pellets against her skin as she stood under the shower head and soaped her tall curvy body. Her boobs were soon a slick mess of frothy lather as her hands moved over them, squeezing and hefting as her thumbs toyed with her nipples. She'd been turned on by the attention the boys had given her throughout the day and contemplated rubbing one off right there in the shower. Instead, she used her willpower to fight the urges, knowing she'd have to get off a few times later that night in order to sleep. Although she'd left her vibrator at home, her fingers would be good enough to do the job.

Cleaned up and dried off, Tara applied some cream she'd brought with her to her legs. It made her legs glisten sensually, almost as if they had a coating of some kind of oil on them. Tara loved the look it gave her long legs, and she hoped the boys would like it too.

Next, she stood before the mirror and fixed her hair and makeup. She did her makeup first, starting with some mascara and eye-shadow, doing her eyes in bronzy-pink tones that she knew looked sexy and exotic. The mascara added a nice touch to her already-long lashes. A quick touch of blush on her cheeks was followed by some lipstick. She'd brought a bottle of wet-look bright red lipstick which she applied with the tiny brush, her full pouty lips becoming a brilliant red gash. She thought the alluring shininess of the wet-look gloss made her mouth look like a perfect target for a big cock that needed sucking.

"A girl can dream, can't she?" Tara muttered to herself as she puckered her lips and gave herself an air-kiss in the mirror. She finished up by taking the clip and scrunchie out of her hair and brushing it out, her shimmering golden locks falling in cascading waves past her shoulders. She was very proud of her hair, the way it framed her face attractively, the long tresses looking good on her tall body.

Satisfied, Tara started to get dressed. She set out the bra and panty set she'd chosen on the bed. It was a match to the one she'd been wearing earlier in the day, but while the other one was made of white lace, this one was a beautiful corn-silk yellow. She slid her long legs into the tiny panties and drew them up as she shimmied her broad hips from side to side. The slender ribbon like waistband anchored high on her hips as the tiny panel at the front barely covered her, the whale-tail at the back sitting just at the apex of her heart-shaped bum.

The lacy yellow bra was next, and Tara loved how delicate and feminine it was as she slipped the lace cups beneath her breasts and drew the thin straps over her shoulders, the slender yellow ribbons stretched taut by the weight of her breasts. She adjusted her girls just so, her cleavage devastatingly deep, her boobs attractively pushed together and up.

Smiling to herself, she slipped on the new dress she'd bought. It was a gorgeous buttery-yellow sleeveless sundress. The neckline was scooped low, but not 'trampy-low', Tara thought. The bodice fit snugly to her ample curves, with a few tiny buttons in the middle between her breasts. The soft yellow material fit smoothly against her narrow waist and flat stomach, which was one of the reasons Tara had loved it when she'd first tried it on. From her waist down, the skirt went out in flouncy pleats, looking fun and flirtatious as it flowed out over her wide hips before ending high on her thighs. Tara did a little twirl in front of the mirror, loving the way the flouncy bottom section flipped out playfully as she twirled around. The dress was so short that she knew if she spun around quickly enough, her panties would definitely show.

Tara completed her outfit with a new pair of shoes she'd gotten when she'd bought the dress. They were yellow slingbacks, the colour matching her dress perfectly. The slingbacks had sharp pointy toes and slender heels that were about three inches high. Not exactly high enough to wear if she was going out to a nightclub, Tara thought, but to go with a fun summer dress, they were just right.

By now, Tara could hear the boys out in the great room. Taking one last look in the mirror and fluffing her hair out a bit, she stopped. Her eyes went to her boobs, where the tight fit of the dress and the scooped neckline allowed a teasing glimpse of her cleavage. Something didn't seem quite right. When she'd put the dress on, Tara had initially done up all four buttons at the front between her breasts, but after looking at herself in the mirror, and thinking about the three boys, she undid the top button...and then the second one. "Well, maybe just one more," she uttered quietly as she plucked open the third button, allowing a bit of her bra to show where the buttons opened up and her breasts swelled forward to fill the gap. Satisfied, she reached up and once again gave each of her nipples a firm tweak, the rubbery buds instantly coming alive beneath her touch, tiny little shadows showing on the front of her dress as they stiffened.

"There, perfect," she said quietly to herself as she smiled into the mirror one last time before walking out to join the boys.

"Wow! Aunt Tara, you look gorgeous," Logan was the first to say as Tara walked up to them.

"That dress is fantastic. It looks amazing on you," Wyatt added, his eyes zeroing in on Tara's protruding nipples.

Tara noticed that Casper was standing there as if struck dumb, his mouth literally hanging open as he stared at her. "You all look very nice too," she said. "For teenage boys, you certainly clean up well." She definitely thought they did. Freshly scrubbed and polished from their showers, the boys all looked like the epitome of fit and healthy young men in their prime. Tara could see that all three had matured into fine physical specimens, compared to the awkward gangly youths they'd been just a few years ago. All three were barrel-chested and broad-shouldered, evidence of the time they'd put in working out. The other two boys had borrowed clean polo shirts from Logan that looked just as good on them as they would have on Logan. Tara was quick to notice that the boys liked to wear their shirts tight, which she definitely approved of. The full thick chests and strong, powerful arms on all three stretched the material of those shirts almost to the bursting point. Just looking at those firm athletic muscles was making Tara's pussy start to tingle.

"Uh, I've ordered the food already," Logan said. "I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. Since you've ordered from there before, I'm sure you know what's good." She paused, noticing how often the boys' eyes flicked down to her chest. She was happy she'd chosen to undo those extra buttons. "Besides, you know me, I'm willing to try anything." Tara was quick to notice the smile that came over Logan's face after she said that.

"That's good to know," he said, the sly grin on his face sending a shiver down Tara's spine.

*

The food arrived shortly after and Tara loved everything that Logan had ordered. The Thai food was delicious and the boys ate heartily. Tara realized that at eighteen years of age, boys like that needed a lot of fuel, all three of them refilling their plates until everything was gone. Even though they'd ordered take-out, Wyatt and Casper were considerate guests and took care of the few dishes they'd used when the meal was finished.

"I'm just gonna go freshen up," Tara said as she got up from the table. "I'll be back in a minute and then maybe we can play a game or something."

"Playing a game, or something, sounds good," Logan replied, the tone in his voice making Tara wonder what he was thinking.

Using the en-suite washroom off the guest room, Tara checked herself in the mirror. She brushed out her hair quickly and then touched up her makeup, applying a fresh coat of the shiny red lipstick that had come off while she'd been eating. Giving herself another air kiss and quick wink in the mirror, she turned and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" Tara said as she stopped up short.

Logan and the other two boys were standing just inside the door of the guest room. Logan was in the front, with the other two boys just behind and to either side of him, as if they were lined up in some kind of blocking formation.

"You said you wanted to play a game, or something." Logan paused and nodded towards his two friends behind him. "Well, Aunt Tara, we've chosen the 'or something'."

There was something about the way her nephew said that, and the look in his eyes, that made the hair on the back of Tara's neck stand up.

"What, what do you mean?" Tara asked, alarm bells starting to go off in her head.

Logan quietly turned and looked over his shoulder. "Close the door, Wyatt."

With her heart starting to beat faster, Tara watched as Wyatt closed the door and returned to his spot behind Logan. Tara looked at all three of them, seeing the hungry look on their faces as they blatantly ran their eyes over her.

"You know," Logan said as he slowly stepped forwards, the other two following right behind, "it really wasn't very nice of you to tease us like that all day."

"What...I...I don't know what you mean," Tara said as she instinctively took a step backwards as they moved towards her.

"We're not stupid, Aunt Tara," Logan said, his voice more calm and assured than Tara had ever heard before. "It's obvious you enjoyed the attention. But I don't blame you. A beautiful woman like you, 38 years old, no doubt in her sexual prime, and without a boyfriend for quite some time now. It's natural that you'd like it when young men pay attention to you, to prove to you that you're beautiful and desirable. Like I said, it's natural that you need that to make you feel good."

Logan paused and Tara stood there, her heart beating wildly as he slowly ran his eyes up and down her body, taking his time as his eyes settled on her heaving chest.

"Yes," Logan continued, "with those long beautiful legs of yours, that perfect ass, flat stomach and big tits, you have a killer body that you've loved showing off to us today. And the fact that you've got the face of an angel makes you even more worthy of the attention. But I don't think it's just the attention you need."

"What...I...I...Logan, I don't know what you're talking about," Tara said as she took in the eager look in the eyes of all three boys.

"Oh, I think you do," Logan said, the confident tone in his voice scaring Tara. "I think part of you needs that attention, but I don't think that's all you need."

Tara was trembling now, backed up against the wall as the boys closed in on her. "No, no...you're wrong about all this. Like I said...I...I don't know what you mean."

"Sure you do," Logan said with a carefree shrug of his shoulders. "We all saw the way you acted today, with those outfits you wore. It's obvious to all three of us, and to you too, once you admit it to yourself." Logan paused for a second, his dark eyes peering at Tara intently. "It's not just the attention you need and crave, Aunt Tara, what you really want is cock, and lots of it."

As soon as he said that, all three boys started moving in on Tara.

"Logan, stop," Tara said as she put her hand up in front of her. "You don't want to do this. I'm your aunt, for god's sake."

Logan slowly shook his head. "That just makes it that much better for me, and for these guys. We've all been dreaming about fucking you for years, and now the time has come."

Tara felt herself shudder, but did her best to put up a tough front. "If you just forget about this right now, I won't say a word. But if you don't get out of here and leave me alone, trust me, I'll tell your mother as soon as she gets home. If you think she was mad at you before, that'll be nothing compared to what she's gonna do when I tell her about this."

Logan shook his head again, a broad smile on his face now. "No, you're not going to say a word. I don't think you know that we've got a video camera set up in the basement. We use it to film ourselves to ensure we're following the correct techniques and critique each other's workout. It was running earlier when you spotted for us."

123456...9