Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

Wide-eyed in wonder, Nick let Ashley follow her instincts and just watched as she worked her sweet little ass on his cock. Glorying in the sight of her svelte frame shivering in delight as she sodomized herself in longer and deeper self-fucking strokes, Nick grabbed the lube and added more of the slick fluid to the increasingly longer portion of his boner that Ashley let glide out of her ass each time she rocked forward. This way, when she pushed back to gobble all of his shaft inside her clingy stretched-out butthole again, she found his cockmeat all greased up and dripping with lube.

"That's amazing, Ash... You're amazing!" Nick exclaimed after a while, starting to gently hump into her perfect little butt. "I mean it, you're so fucking hot!"

"Nick, uuhhh... Please, fuck my ass," Ashley panted, looking back at him with an animalistic grimace of desire painted on her beautiful face. "Just fuck my ass now, pleeease, I need it!"

"Yeah, so do I," Nick chuckled.

Finally sure that she was okay, elated that he didn't have to keep his anal lust in check anymore, Nick let out a contented sigh and started moving inside Ashley's warm oily asshole. He sodomized her slowly, gently, savoring Ashley's heavenly tightness and losing himself in the spectacle of her dilated butt-ring dragging along his pole when he withdrew and then surrendering to his penetration as he gradually pushed himself all the way back inside the smooth welcoming sheath of her rectum.

As Nick made love to her ass in a calm fluid rhythm, Ashley felt light-headed with pleasure. Her clit was so deliciously oversensitive under her strumming fingertips that Ashley shuddered at each touch, hit by a jolting spike of delight. At the same time, as Nick's fat butt-cramming tool slid steadily in and out of her virginal snugness, her overstuffed rectum sent such intense, blissful shocks pulsing through her body that Ashley could barely find the breath to moan out her joy.

Hornier than ever, high both on the debauched mental picture and on the incredible physical sensation of being assfucked, Ashley soon started wanting more. Unable to speak, drooling and groaning incoherently, she still managed to make her wanton desires clear by pushing her round tushy back into Nick's skewering shaft, urging him to cram his dick harder and faster into her slick anal tunnel. Getting her drift, Nick grabbed Ashley's firm little bubble-butt possessively in his hands and began pistoning his stiff cockmeat into her clingy anus with gusto, syncing his ass-stuffing thrusts with her needy rocking motions.

Within minutes of her anal deflowering, Ashley and Nick were buttfucking like rutting beasts, grunting and gasping together as he sodomized her at a sustained rump-riding tempo. Nick was crazy about the rubbery grip that Ashley's snug rectum had on his shaft, and he was glad he had used so much lube and took such a long time letting her get used to his girth, otherwise he doubted he'd have managed to cram his fat cock that deep into her hot bowels, she was just so insanely tight.

Feeling Ashley respond well, Nick began ramming his pole into her gripping little asshole with longer and faster thrusts. He was amazed by the way she kept up with his vigorous rhythm, pushing her curvy hiney back to meet his every lustful plunge. When he picked up his pace even more and started to really pound her butthole, burying himself as deep as he could inside her steamy rectum at each pass, Ashley just moaned louder and slammed back more frantically, making her heart-shaped tushy clap against his groin. Circling her clit ever more desperately as he reamed her surrendered ass, Ashley yelped and whimpered in unrestrained pleasure, letting Nick know how much she was loving every passionate second of her very first butt-stretching sodomy. Nick found it immensely erotic to see how actively Ashley was participating in their anal coupling, her clear appreciation of their assfuck fueling his ravenous desire to mount her beautiful bottom again and again and again.

As the minutes flew by, the two friends got totally consumed by their shared anal lust. Nick was panting when a flushed, pleasure-drunk Ashley suddenly started yelling out and thrashing as if she was having a fit. Bucking back wildly into his ass-splitting cock, she looked over her shoulder at Nick with an almost frightened look in her big hazel eyes, screaming out: "Uhhhh Niiick! I'm gonna... Aahhhh I'm... Uuuhh! Mmmhh... C-c-cuuhh-uhh-ummiiiing!"

Ashley's anal orgasm was unlike anything she had ever felt. The bubbling build-up that had grown and grown while Nick relentlessly sodomized her and the delicious sense of warmth radiating outwards from her tormented clit reached an unprecedented peak, detonating in a burst of all-encompassing pleasure. The sizzling, breathtaking sense of perfect fullness caused by the stuffing presence of Nick's cockmeat thrusting into her rectum seemed to suddenly extend way past her sensitive asshole and her twitching dick-crammed anal tunnel. As she yelled out her climax, Ashley felt like her whole body was cumming. It was unbelievably, unbearably good.

Grunting lustfully while Ashley's asshole clamped firmly around him and her rippling slippery rectum milked his cock in deep suctioning squeezes, Nick fought to ride out her monumental climax. Gritting his teeth and bucking his hips harder to keep pistoning his pole in and out of her increasingly snug anus, he grabbed onto Ashley's tiny tushy and jammed himself forcefully inside her ass over and over again, desperate to cum with her.

Lost in her toe-curling orgasm, Ashley was so far gone that she couldn't even hold herself up on her knees. Her legs buckled as Nick pillaged her twitching asshole, buttfucking her with all he had. When she fell forward, he went down with her. Holding onto her curvy heart-shaped rump, Nick plowed Ashley's enveloping anus with abandon, pressing himself onto her sweat-slick back. Spreading her legs wide as she lay on her tummy, all Ashley could do beside sobbing out in absolute bliss, was to keep frigging her swollen clit while Nick's huge cock glided in and out of her clenching rectum at breakneck speed.

Lying on top of Ashley, pumping his raging boner wildly into her tight slippery asshole as he rushed to his climax, Nick went rigid while he unleashed a savage flurry of butt-drilling strokes. As his balls drew up and his cock started to flex erratically in the depths of Ashley's conquered little ass, he rested his head in the hollow of her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. Panting, nearing what felt like a massive ejaculation, Nick grunted into Ashley's ear, underlining his words with his last rabid, jarring slams: "Gonna cum, Ash... In your tight... Beautiful... Ass... Aaaahhh!"

"Yeeees! Uuuhhh... Cum in my ass! Awwhhh, fuck me harder, hardeeer... Oohhh Niiiiick!"

With one final brutal thrust, Nick buried his cock balls-deep inside Ashley's amazing asshole and came like a geyser, howling in pleasure. The feel of his hot cum flooding her rectum in a deluge of thick jetting spurts sent Ashley over the edge once more. She screamed as her climax reared up and exploded even more intensely, causing rivulets of her gushing nectar to dribble on her clit-frigging fingers while Nick's huge pulsating cock shot rope after rope of creamy sperm into her bowels, filling her anal tunnel with his massive load.

Dizzy with bliss, her ears ringing with her own rapturous squeals and his growls of release, Ashley was high on the sensation of Nick's ejaculating shaft throbbing crazily inside her spasming butthole. His cock felt even bigger and harder as he kept spraying a torrent of warm semen deep in her ass, taking her breath away and fueling her all-consuming orgasm. At the same time, the powerful contractions of Ashley's anal walls amplified Nick's pleasure wonderfully. As she milked his thick pole from tip to root within her clenching rectum, Nick basked in the incredible sensation of Ashley's already snug asshole tightening rhythmically around his spurting dick like an eager sucking mouth bent on draining him dry of his seed.

Only after Nick was done pumping her ass full of cum did Ashley's slender frame finally stop writhing in delight underneath him. For a while, the sated lovers could merely lie as they were on the couch in a messy heap, breathing raggedly. Motionless, they enjoyed the afterglow in silence, their minds floating away as the thin layer of perspiration between Nick's chest and Ashley's back glued their bodies together.

When Nick stirred from his momentary absence, he realized that he was still lying on top of Ashley with his cock sheathed to the hilt inside her snug, cum-flooded ass. He had lost his aching rock-hardness but he was still pretty stiff, thanks to the rush of pure anal lust still coursing through his veins, not to mention the awesome tightness of Ashley's sperm-coated rectum and the delicious clamping grip of her butt-ring wrapped firmly around the root of his dick.

"Sorry, Ash," Nick murmured as he pushed himself up on his elbows so as not to weigh too much on her. "I'll pull out now if you want."

"Mmh whaa... Oh nooo!" Ashley exclaimed, emerging with a start from her post-orgasmic stupor at those words. "No, Nick, please don't! I'm fine, really," she cooed, a satisfied smile brightening her pretty face. "I actually like feeling you inside me, so deep in my ass."

Nick smiled back at her, stunned by the sweetness exuding from Ashley's upturned lips combined with the hotness of her words. "Okay," he nodded, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her mouth. "But at least let's shift a bit so I'm not squashing you."

"That's very nice of you, but let's face it: you're way too scrawny to squash me, or anybody else!"

"Hey! I thought I'd get some sympathy among the thin here, since you're pretty svelte yourself!"

Ashley laughed along with Nick as the two of them rearranged themselves while staying connected, his thick cock still fully immersed in her seed-sloppy ass. Once Nick was sitting back on the couch with Ashley straddling him, impaled on his dick in a reverse cowgirl position, he wrapped his arms tightly around her smooth flat tummy, holding her as close as possible.

"To be honest, though," he said, stirring his plump shaft inside her creamy bowels, "I'm not all scrawny after all. Some portions of my anatomy aren't, at least..."

As he started running his hands up and down her chest, brushing his fingers against her erect nipples and caressing her abdomen, Ashley purred and let her head loll back, resting it in the hollow of Nick's shoulder. "Mmmh it's true... A part of you is definitely very fat and meaty," she replied, her soft giggles turning into whimpers of delight as she felt him flex his cock deep inside her snug sperm-slippery rectum while he lightly pinched her sensitive areolas between his fingertips.

"Oh, really?" Nick snickered, peppering Ashley's thin delicate neck with butterfly kisses while he cupped her pointy tits, tweaking her pink, pebble-hard nipples. "And what part would that be, Ash?" he asked teasingly, moving his right hand lower until he met her wet labia and exposed clit.

"Uuhhh it's the part that just fucked my virgin little asshole..." Ashley murmured, biting her lips and grinding her dick-crammed butt into Nick's groin before continuing. "Mmhh the part that made me cum so hard... And that's still up my ass, filling me so full... Opening my tight asshole sooo fucking good uuuhh! Pushing all that creamy cum deep inside mee-eeehh! Oohh Niiiick!"

"Would it be my cock you're talking about?" Nick grinned. As he playfully taunted Ashley, he kept licking her jaw and nibbling on her chin, gently humping up into her ass while he persistently worked her clit and nipples with his hands, driving her crazy with arousal.

"Yeeesss owwhh yes, your cock! Uuuhh... Your big fat cock!" Ashley mewled in ecstasy, syncing her rocking motions on his pole with the slow upward bucking of Nick's hips. "I love it, Nick! I love how your cock feels in my ass... Aaawwhh!"

"And I love how your tiny little asshole feels around my cock," Nick said, spearing his chubby dick harder into Ashley's surrendered rectum, making her gasp and writhe in his arms. "Your beautiful ass is amazing," he murmured into her mouth, nipping at her parted lips. "It's so smooth and hot inside your ass, Ash, and sooo tight. Your sweet virgin asshole made me cum like crazy."

"Uuhh yes, so much cum..." Ashley mumbled, her eyelids feeling heavy as the heady haze of pleasure enveloped her once more. Blindly, she reciprocated Nick's nibbling kisses, wiggling her little round tushy on his thick butt-stretching pole. "I loved it when you came in my ass... Uuuhh! I could feel you pulsing in me... Pumping my ass full of cum... Uuhhhh it's so fucking hot!"

"You want more, Ashley?" Nick asked, pushing his hardening dick firmly upwards into her cum-coated anus. "You want me to fuck your beautiful ass again, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck yeeees!" she yelled out, arching her back against Nick's chest as he rolled her clit between his fingers while pinching viciously on a stiff rosy nipple. "Give me more! Uuhh fuck my ass more, mooore, mor-mmph-mmfph..."

Clamping his mouth onto hers, Nick muted Ashley's wanton request with a hungry, savage kiss which she immediately reciprocated. Holding her slim body in his arms, Nick began bucking up vigorously into her slippery, willing rectum. At the same time, Ashley started rocking urgently on his dick, lifting herself to allow her dilated butt-ring to glide up along his seed-slick pole and then descending down on his shaft, taking him deep in her ass until her sphincter was clenched around the base of his cock and his balls were resting against her nectar-dripping pussy once more.

Soon the two friends lost themselves in another bout of anal lust, making out wildly as Ashley rode Nick's cock reverse cowgirl, bouncing her sweet ass on his recuperated erection. Beside the sexy sounds of their passionate kissing and muffled moaning, nothing but the fleshy rhythmic slaps of Ashley's little round buttcheeks slamming down on Nick's thighs could be heard in the room.

After a while, noticing that Ashley's self-impaling plunges were getting more erratic and slower despite her growing desire, Nick realized that his lover was getting tired. With his lips still sucking on hers and his hands still tormenting her puffy areolas and overworked clit, Nick dragged the both of them down on their side, so that they were lying on the couch in a tight spooning position. Glad to be given a chance to rest yet refusing to interrupt their intense make out session to thank her devoted buttfucker, Ashley chose instead to reach her hands back and spread her taut curvy cheeks wide open, giving Nick even better access to her cum-filled asshole.

Growling into her mouth, wrapping her even tighter in his embrace, Nick picked up his pace and slammed his dick harder and deeper and faster into Ashley's offered anus. He was glad he had already cum once up her ass, otherwise he would never have lasted more than a few short minutes pounding his cock so rabidly into her warm, clingy rectum without shooting his load. Despite the stretching she had just taken, Ashley's dick-hugging butthole had loosened just barely enough to accept him, and it was still a deliciously tight fit around Nick's girthy shaft.

Luckily, the ungodly amount of spunk he had sprayed into her bowels made the delicious pressure of Ashley's slippery anal passage much easier to fuck into, without diminishing the exquisite cock-squeezing snugness of her rectum. Nick loved to feel his own sperm squishing and squelching along his ass-drilling boner as he sodomized Ashley, and the frenzied whirling rubs he unleashed on her clit reflected his excitement. As if the wonderful feel of her freshly deflowered anus wrapped cozily around his cockmeat wasn't amazing enough, the creamy slickness of Ashley's rippling cum-lubed rectal walls, combined with the spasms of pleasure that made her asshole tighten deliciously around him, reminded Nick of her previous deep-throating blowjob, giving him the lewd impression that Ashley was sucking his dick with her ass.

As Nick devoured her lips and tormented her clit, relentlessly driving his pole balls-deep into her steamy anal depths, all Ashley could do was kiss him back and keep her hands on her firm little rump, opening her ass for him to plunder harder and deeper. Her choked gasps increased in volume and pitch as Nick slid his clit-frigging digits lower and slipped two fingers in her drenched slit.

Maintaining a brutal butt-splitting tempo, Nick pushed his index and middle finger inside Ashley's drooling pussy and ran them all along the upper wall of her vaginal channel, stimulating its every ridge and crevice, making her squirm in his arms. When he found what he was looking for, Nick curled his digits up and pressed his thumb on her clit, starting to circle the engorged nub on the outside while he rubbed its corresponding location on the inside of her nectar-dripping hole. A hiss from Ashley's wide open mouth and the sudden twitch that electrified her body told Nick that he had indeed got the location of g-spot right.

"Oooh! Oooohh god, Nick..." Ashley whimpered, breaking their devouring soulkiss to moan out her pleasure. "Uhhh don't stop! Aaahh just like that, yeees, touch meeeh!" she begged, driven wild as the sensations from her pussy amplified the animalistic ecstasy of getting her ass royally fucked.

Seeing her on the verge of a massive climax, Nick renewed his efforts, titillating her g-spot and clit faster while he hammered his cock furiously into her asshole, pushing himself as deep as possible inside her warm smooth rectum. Overwhelmed and overjoyed, Ashley came within seconds, screaming.

"Yeess uuhh Niiiick! Uuhhh! Yeeees fuck my ass harder! Oooh your fingers, your cock... Uuhh! Oohhh god, fuck me fuck me fuuuuck meehh-eeh-eeehhh!"

The gushing stream of pussy juice wetting his fingers came at the same time as the intense spasms that possessed Ashley's asshole while she succumbed to her shattering climax. Her orgasmic cries were music to Nick's ears and the incredible dick-milking contractions of her slick rubbery rectum felt so good that his eyes rolled back in his skull. Nick's balls tingled and his throbbing cock felt ready to explode as he struggled to hold Ashley in his embrace while she thrashed and squealed, maddened by the pleasure he was giving her with his deft fingers and his powerful ass-drilling cock.

Unable and unwilling to delay his climax, grunting louder at his every pounding thrust into the fabulous tightness of Ashley's anus, Nick slammed himself all the way inside her buttery bowels one last time and came. Ashley's voice broke into a guttural wail as Nick's ejaculation splashed deep inside her ass in a barrage of long creamy jets that plastered her cramping anal walls with cum. While she once again gloried in the unique feel of having her rectum pumped full of sperm by a swollen pulsating cock, Ashley's climax flared brighter, devouring her. Ripples of pure bliss radiated outward from the bundle of nerves between her clit and g-spot, clashing and mingling with the shocks of mind-blowing anal delight that her wonderfully dick-stuffed asshole sent all over her body, making her see stars and wiping her ecstatically out.

Spent, the lovers stayed spooned tightly for long lazy minutes, basking in their shared intimacy. The smell of sex and sweat filled their nostrils, mixed with their signature scents. Their slowly calming breaths were all that Ashley and Nick could hear over the sound of their thumping hearts.

The quiet joy of their afterglow started fading only when Nick's wilting cock finally plopped out of Ashley's ravaged asshole with a lewd slurping sound. The sudden sense of emptiness in her gaping anus made her groan in disappointment. To make things worse, Ashley could feel Nick's warm cum oozing out of her unplugged rectum and trickling out of her body in thick gooey rivulets. Wiggling free of Nick's bear hug, Ashley rolled on her tummy with a look of determination on her delicate face. Her tiny hands were still holding her taut heart-shaped ass wide open and an ember of ever-burning lust was glinting in her eyes as she looked over her shoulder at a smiling, groggy Nick.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers